• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Famous Actor Accidently Kills One, Injures Another

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
blanks will do that?
It wasn't a blank. They keep calling these 'prop guns' ; if these so called prop guns are capable of firing a live round... then they're fuqueing guns!!! Somebody fucked up or.....it was a planned hit.<<<< Oddly enough, I saw that plot in a movie once

Last edited:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
they're all Union Sets too iirc...

they love rules

^updated^

found a way in
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
a post above yours pictures her Husband of 16 years and mentions a 9 year old son, what is your definition of a Dyke?
could it be he's just her beard? her penis?

he's nothing but vagina...? a cuck?

is that possible? i mean, dykes don't usually marry straight alpha males

you know?

snork

:funky:

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
He able to point a deadly weapons at a person pull the trigger and kill them and not be held personally responsible. Maybe he should advocate for a law against such behavior. I am being sarcastic I know he will never do that.

TomD

Let's Go Branden!
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The woman he killed had been leading the protest of working conditions.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

"'A gun had two misfires in a closed cabin. They just fired loud pops – a person was just holding it in their hands and it went off,' they said."

A gun doesn't just 'went off' without a finger on the trigger.

I doubt it was the locals hired to replace the real crew. BUT the real crew knew the scenes and the plot...

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1634942192428.png

AlecBaldwin killed a Ukrainian spy less than 30 minutes from Epstein's Zorro Ranch

Halyna Hutchins (1978/1979[1] – 21 October 2021) wasUkrainian[2] cinematographer credited with work on more than 30 films, short films and TV miniseries, including the films Archenemy, Darlin', and Blindfire.[3]

Hutchins grew up on a Soviet military base in the Arctic. Prior to her work in cinematography,Hutchins worked as a journalist in Eastern Europe.[4][5][6] She moved to the United States to focus on film-making, taking on roles in production and fashion photography.

the shooting happened < 30min from Epsteins Zorro ranch. Film location for Rust was Bonanza Creek Ranch. 24 miles away.

https://bonanzacreekranch.com/about-us

About Us

As one of the premiere locations in the western United States, Bonanza Creek Ranch offers a vast array of filming opportunities. With an unobstructed 360° vista, five sets – including a 24-building town – and a location only minutes south of Santa Fe, New Mexico, it’s easy to understand why it is a top choice for not only big and small screen movies but also music videos, commercials and catalog shoots.

Spys.
Epstein.
Murder.
Pedowood.

Her last film is called "Mad Hatter".

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I doubt it was the locals hired to replace the real crew. BUT the real crew knew the scenes and the plot...
Tightwads should have paid the crew to stay in Santa Fe... much cheaper in the long run....

Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 5.03.12 PM.png

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
This was a 'western movie' so we're talking a six-shooter with a 'Cowboy round'. They are single-action and you need to pull the hammer back. Double-action revolvers basically came later and you can just pull trigger to pull hammer back. Usually a 44ca? so this isn't a sub-compact 9mm you drop in your pocket. 'Blanks' don't go thru someone and hit another person. This was a 'real' cartridge the size of your little finger.

Last edited:

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
CIA/MOSSAD, had to be a set up......

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
...grew up in the Arctic!!? What's with that? Oh, right, military kid...

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Why would such an avid anti-gun crusader have anything to do with a movie that has guns in it, much less handle one himself? He should be like the politicians and lead by example :rotf:

Last edited:

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Why would such an avid anti-gun crusader have anything to do with a move that has guns in it, much less handle one himself? He should be like the politicians and lead by example :rotf:

hes a washed up actor. probably took any role he could get.

maybe now he will go away. Hopefully the liberals in hollywood shun him, and we never hear from him again.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Born April 3, 1958...and the nooze re-tards say he's 68?

Judas! They can't even work SIMPLE BACKGROUND. How the hell are they gonna understand that live ammo isn't needed and shouldn't have been brought to a movie set?

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It wasn't a blank. They keep calling these 'prop guns' ; if these prop guns are capable of firing a live round... then they're farkin guns!!!
Sure.

To me, the question is: Why were live rounds on the set, if they were?

If they were not, how did the "blanks" kill the victim, and strike the other? Hard wadding? A sort of soft projectile, to get realistic recoil and report?

Why the PFUK are the nooze liars not ASKING.

They can't even subtract 1958 from 2021 and get the perp's age right.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The prop custodian, at the very least, belongs in prison.

Baldwin and the director deserve, at minimum, civil judgment by the family of the deceased.

And both should be blacklisted by Hollywood.

Of course, none of this will happen.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

ALEC BALDWIN: SH!TTY BOSS!​

Horrifying new revelations are emerging from the fatal shooting on the set of Alec Baldwin's latest movie...

ACCIDENTS ARE RARELY ACCIDENTS!

Crew member in charge of prop gun that killed cinematographer was a 'replacement brought in after workers walked off set of Rust' following row about conditions and 'two misfires' days before tragedy: Alec Baldwin was told weapon was safe to use

Production crew on the set of Rust walked out on Thursday morning in a row over hotel rooms and long hours

They had wanted to be put up in Sante Fe, near the ranch where the movie was being shot, but instead were staying in Albuquerque, an hour away, and were too tired to drive every night after long shifts

On Thursday, when they arrived to pack up, they found a team of local workers waiting to replace them

Halyna Hutchins decided to stay on the set and film with Alec Baldwin and the film director Joel Souza

She had been advocating on behalf of her team for better working conditions

At 1.50pm, Baldwin fired a prop gun which he thought contained blank rounds

The projectile pierced through Hutchins' chest and also struck the director behind her, who survived

Hutchins was airlifted to the hospital but she was pronounced dead; there are now claims there were two other incidents earlier in the film's shooting

Deadline cites an unnamed source who says a gun fired while someone was holding it in a cabin

Union rules stipulate that no live rounds are ever to be used on a film set - the replacement crew are not believed to be union members

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 10.02.05 PM.png

Ironpig

Firefighters
Silver Miner
Reaction score
? Why were there even live rounds on set ?
? Did she really tweet days before that she found a video of (shooter) at Ep s. Island, I hope I'll be alright. ?
?Supposed tweet about Killary?

Just a few questions

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 10.05.00 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

“Why Was I Handed a Hot Gun?” – Unhinged Alec Baldwin Responds on His Killing on Thursday​

By Jim Hoft
Published October 22, 2021

baldwin-victim-angry-.jpg

Alec Baldwin on Thursday accidentally shot and killed a crew member on a movie set while filming the western “Rust” in Santa Fe, New Mexico.

According to Deadline, Baldwin discharged a prop gun that killed one member and injured another.

The fatal shooting is currently under criminal investigation.

Apparently, Alec Baldwin was waving the loaded gun when it went off.

TRENDING:
"Why Was I Handed a Hot Gun?" - Unhinged Alec Baldwin Responds on His Killing on Thursday

Via Daily Mail.

‘They had me pick my gun. They were like, “Alright, what gun would you like?” I was like, “I don’t know”, and the armorer was like, “Do you have gun experience?” I was like, “A little”, she was like, “This is how you load it…check it’s safe. Do you want it hip drawn or cross drawn?” I was like “cross drawn, that sounds fun”.’…

… According to witnesses on-set, Baldwin was stunned after firing the fatal round and asked: ‘Why was I handed a hot gun?’ Deadline cites production sources who said he didn’t know what kind of ammunition was used.

It’s unclear where the union got the information that the round fired by Baldwin was a live one, since none of its members were on the movie set.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
- I found the choice of words a tad confusing in one article= "Shooting has ceased at the set location"...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
If the projectile went right through the 1st victim killing her, then struck and injured the 2nd victim, there is very little "doubt" that it was NOT "A BLANK"...

And pretty accurate aim for Baldwin who was "just waving the gun around"...

Ah, "coincidence".... (When have I heard THAT before?)

Fiat Metaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It wasn't a blank. They keep calling these 'prop guns' ; if these so called prop guns are capable of firing a live round... then they're fuqueing guns!!! Somebody fucked up or.....it was a planned hit.<<<< Oddly enough, I saw that plot in a movie once

I was an episode of Magnum P.I., I think the first season. Higgins was in a love triangle with an actress and her husband.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
He able to point a deadly weapons at a person pull the trigger and kill them and not be held personally responsible. Maybe he should advocate for a law against such behavior. I am being sarcastic I know he will never do that.
Not even if he had already fantasized about it in a tweet...

Think about that.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Maybe he was set up by one of the union walk-offs since he is such a prick?

Last edited:

TomD

Let's Go Branden!
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score