• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Famous Actor Accidently Kills One, Injures Another

TomD

Let's Go Branden!
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
On this thread somewhere, it is stated that the murder weapon is a double-action Peacemaker.

Colt has been manufacturing such a gun for 150 years.

Don't remember where but somewhere over the past week I'm pretty sure I've seen a picture of the pistol in question and it was definitely a single action.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
According to LSM NEWS He was being instructed on doing a cross draw into the camera.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
soon enough, they'll have the weapon in someone else's hands...

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
So if I make up special rules and words for how I handle firearms at my house or business, then I can kill people and say hey I followed the rules but this worker was defective so no harm no foul?

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I wonder if the lawsuit will be more than $1M?

TomD

Let's Go Branden!
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

That's a standard amount for workman's comp on a commercial construction contract but liability is usually capped at $2-$3 million.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Imagine being able to arrange breakfast with your victim's husband and son the day after the murder in order to begin "negotiations."

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
soon enough, they'll have the weapon in someone else's hands...

I had to make a raw materials run today so I had the radio on in the vehicle, MSM "news" came on, of course they had Killer as a feature item.

I must say, they are very very close to having that pistol out of his hands...... They featured AirHed as Guilty Party 1, but did toss in the Ass Director as Guilty Party 2, but they kind of took it easy on him. It sounded like AirHed is going straight under the bus.

Alec was fondled with kid gloves during the "report" some shit about he is grieving or something.

Yep, give it a week, not only will the pistol be out of his hands, it will turn out he wasn't even in the room - it was his stunt double that did it.

I am starting to think there is something to this theory that it was a hit done in a ritualized manner, Killer had some dues to pay and that chick had to go as the sacrifice, perhaps the Clinton thing is true. I saw a story that she is in London going to a resturant that is "trendy" and how great it is. It was a staged photo op for sure, about 5 pictures, just her and some doormen that work there. No normal people. Also, her lesbian lover Huma is #METOO as she gave an interview saying a Senator kissed her. No shit. He kissed her. After she willingly had a dinner with a bunch of the criminal cabal known as the Senate, she was walking down the street with him when he arrived at his place. He asked her up for coffee and a some point during the coffee he kissed her. NO SHIT. Amazing. End of Story.

How do people get laid? Do they first sign a contract or something? In my day, come up to my place for coffee meant do you want to have sex or not? Right? Or am I insane?

Anyway a lot of activity, Bill Clinton out of the hospital and in NY, Killery in London, PedoJoe touring Europe and looking a few minutes from death.

I suspect that there is a lot of shit going on in the background we will never know about. I believe a lot of this stuff is messaging etc. Like that bitch popping up in London with those staged photos. There is a reason for it, it is a sign or message, but we cannot of course decode it.

Wow. Sorry for writing so much.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I am starting to think there is something to this theory that it was a hit done in a ritualized manner, Killer had some dues to pay and that chick had to go

I find it really odd that the husband of the killed woman merrily tweeted about how supportive Baldwin has been. Even if it was an accident, why should he be so happy that Baldwin killed his wife? That's just weird as hell.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
OMIGAWD. I just found a miracle shooter. Just lookit what this guy could do:

Ed McGivern is renowned as one of the best handgunners that ever lived. His Guinness world record for "The greatest rapid-fire feat" (set on August 20, 1932 at the Lead Club Range, South Dakota) still stands. He emptied two revolvers in less than 2 seconds. He set another record on September 13, 1932, shooting five rounds from a double-action revolver at 15 feet in 2/5 of a second, and covering the group with his hand.[3] His accomplishments include "firing two times from 15 feet five shots which could be covered by a silver half-dollar piece in 45/100 of a second". His shooting was so rapid, timing machines would malfunction in attempting to record his shooting speed.[4]

McGivern was capable of many amazing shooting feats, most of them well documented in his book.[3] To name just a few:
  • He could break six simultaneously hand-thrown clay pigeons (standard trap targets) in the air before they hit the ground.[5]
  • He could hit a tin can hand-thrown 20 ft in the air five times before it hit the ground.[6]
  • He could drive a tack or nail into wood by shooting it.[5]
  • He could shoot the spots out of playing cards at 18 feet, or even split a playing card edge on.[5][7]
  • He could shoot a dime on the fly.[5]
All of these executed with either hand using a factory Smith & Wesson Model 10 double-action revolver (purportedly his favorite handgun).[4]
not to one up.......but this the guy that out shot McGivern..this is the video of him doing it

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Exactly. As the KILLER, he reached out and met up with the guy and had breakfast?
Right after he murdered his wife?

Wow. This does not compute. Even for hollywood.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
So if I make up special rules and words for how I handle firearms at my house or business, then I can kill people and say hey I followed the rules but this worker was defective so no harm no foul?

If you can do this and decide to do it, would you invite some Congress critters for Thanksgiving dinner?

Scorpio

для продажи слегка подержанный
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
He is 'on vacation' a long ways from the kill zone

Alec Baldwin resurfaces in Vermont after 'Rust' shooting, stuns local business owner: 'My jaw dropped'​

Melissa Roberto
Thu, October 28, 2021, 12:22 PM

Alec Baldwin has resurfaced in a quaint town in Vermont just days after the on-set "Rust" shooting, leaving local business owners in shock.
Chris Stannard, the owner of The Italian Market, told Fox News in an interview on Thursday that Baldwin, 63, was, in fact, on foot Monday, picking up a food order nearby.
"Monday afternoon he was there," Stannard confirmed to us. "I was taking out my trash outside and my acquaintance that works there said, ‘You won’t believe who was just in here!' He told me and my jaw dropped."
TMZ first shared a photo of the family getting takeout near the restaurant.
Stannard said he has not "physically" seen Baldwin or his wife, Hilaria, and their children, although photos surfaced early Thursday of them standing outside the pizza shop.

"I know those poor folks over there at the pizza place are getting more bombarded than I am," Stannard added.
The business owner added that it's a "little crazy" that Baldwin ended up in the small, family-friendly vacation town to hunker down in the aftermath of the shooting, given that it's not exactly a spot too many high-profile figures pass through often.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Alec, may I suggest a trip "south of the border" perhaps a little village in the jungle without electricity or cellphone service?
In a country without an extradition treaty with the USA.

Scorpio

для продажи слегка подержанный
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I wonder if they will from now, change all references to 'go shoot a movie', 'we are shooting today', etc

being as how one of their own took it literally

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
If you can do this and decide to do it, would you invite some Congress critters for Thanksgiving dinner?
All Congresscritters and above have a open invitation to my house for Thanksgiving dinner. No R.S.V.P. required. Just show up.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Alec, may I suggest a trip "south of the border" perhaps a little village in the jungle without electricity or cellphone service?
In a country without an extradition treaty with the USA.
Well, He was one suppose to leave the country if DJT got elected. Just another lying Lefty. Maybe this will inspire him to move on. Like that pedophile movie director that moved to France after his Rape trial'cause France is freeky for Perv. Love along with Hollywood.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I wonder if they will from now, change all references to 'go shoot a movie', 'we are shooting today', etc

Alec, we are going to have to shoot this scene again, the light was wrong.

How about I shoot you beeatch.

You know the rest.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Going into the "Snuff" movie bidness ?

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
If he would have shot another actor instead of her, they could have re worked the plot to fit in the real shooting, that would be great for ROI on this movie, could even cover the lawsuit action (wrongful death).
A "b" movie with some live real action in it.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Last edited:

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
nevermind.

moooo!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm surprised he's not in jail without bail... like the Jan 6th insurrectionists who killed no one....

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if Baldwin ever sees the inside of a jail cell. He's obviously entirely too important to be held accountable for petty crimes...like murder.

I caught a CNN clip of an experienced armorer pinning 100% of the blame on Hannah the pink haired freak armorer, while conveniently ignoring the fact that Baldwin wasn't "just" an actor on the set, but also a producer. What kind of freaking moron takes a weapon...NOT a prop gun...but a real hand gun, points it at another human, cocks it, and fires it, without making 100% certain themselves there's not a live round chambered? Stupid stupid stupid.

...oh and if I hear the weapon called a "prop gun" again, I may throw something. There's a reason why nobody should ever be exposed to CNN horseshit.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if Baldwin ever sees the inside of a jail cell. He's obviously entirely too important to be held accountable for petty crimes...like murder.

I caught a CNN clip of an experienced armorer pinning 100% of the blame on Hannah the pink haired freak armorer, while conveniently ignoring the fact that Baldwin wasn't "just" an actor on the set, but also a producer. What kind of freaking moron takes a weapon...NOT a prop gun...but a real hand gun, points it at another human, cocks it, and fires it, without making 100% certain themselves there's not a live round chambered? Stupid stupid stupid.

...oh and if I hear the weapon called a "prop gun" again, I may throw something. There's a reason why nobody should ever be exposed to CNN horseshit.
Way too much logic in this post for anyone in Hollywood to understand

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I listed to Superman (Dean Cain) talk about the normal protocol

1) safety meetings
2) rehearsals with choreography detail where the gun was pointed at all times (with rubber gun)
3) no live ammo allows on set
4) even during rehearsal there was polycarbonate i between any actor or camera person that the fake gun had to pointed at

He basically said they could not have been following the generally accepted practices

And now the woke stripper looking armorer I’d saying Baldwin wouldn’t let her have safety meetings

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
You guys know Tyler Durden was the alter ego of a man afflicted by multiple personality disorder in the movie Fight Club, right?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
You guys know Tyler Durden was the alter ego of a man afflicted by multiple personality disorder in the movie Fight Club, right?
Yes, but now he's getting his clock cleaned(along with his bank account) by his ex-wife, for the horrible crime of being armed with a penis in a courtroom.

Well the actor is anyway... Where's Eddie Norton at when you need him to put an end to Brad's suffering?

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
1635658627786.jpeg

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
On this thread somewhere, it is stated that the murder weapon is a double-action Peacemaker.

Colt has been manufacturing such a gun for 150 years.

(*snork*)

Find that sumbody -- and tell him to pull REALLY hard on the trigger of the Peacemaker that "Colt has been making for 150 years".

Tell that sumbody to lookit what Colt says about their SINGLE-ACTION Peacemaker:

Colt Single Action Army
1635679588187.png

Colt has NOT been making the Peacemaker for 150 years. The original (M1873) was produced 1873–1892 (Artillery Model – 1902)

It has been produced intermittently over this period of time and dates:
1873–1941
1956–1974
1976–present

The murder gun wielded by Alec was a THIRD GENERATION Colt Peacemaker. Different barrel pitch than previous generations.

I have one.

Please refer to me in ALL decisions you make about any mentioned never-existing-even-one-fargin-day-on-earth DOUBLE action Peacemaker brought up in conversation, OK?

LATE EDIT ADD: I went to that NRA source. The story has a crucial, disastrous-for-NRA typo.

That is where the arseholes at the NRA got sloppy in their edit.

Lookit this C&P mistake by NRA:

“How do you like this? It is the newest thing out, a double-action forty-five.” The cowpoke looked at the Colt Model 1878 and turned up his nose: “Ain’t worth a row of beans."

Later in the same article, the writer gets it right... but too late for us folks what really knows them there facts:

"Both Billy the Kid and Sheriff Pat Garrett owned and carried double-action revolvers. The Kid’s was a Colt’s Model 1877 .41-cal. Thunderer."

Moar:

John Henry “Doc” Holliday also took a liking to Colt’s Model 1877 double-actions.

So Colt DID make double-action revolvers Back In The Day. <-- CHECK.

They were NOT double-action Peacemakers (not a single one has existed on earth -- ever -- Despite the NRA hack). They were Colt Model 1877 Thunderers.

Q.E.D. and nem. con.

Last edited:

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I defer to unca, I know nothing about these guns. Point and shoot, right?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Now the immediate question pops up its ugly haid:

Considering that the fargin NRA got it wrong... why would any "reporter" get it right? They even keep saying "prop" gun.

Okay. By that logic, any car used in a movie is a "prop" car. Any airplane used in a movie is a "prop" plane <-- even if it's a jet prop plane.

Any actor dressed in anything at all is wearing "prop" clothing.

All that laid out... the murder weapon could very well be a Colt Thunderer. It could be a double-action Colt pistol ("prop").

Or... it could be a Peacemaker, and the murderer cocked back the hammer and executed the lady.

Doesn't really matter, and I assume the Sheriff has impounded the "prop" gun. He should look at it and tell us what it is. Not that it matters. CNN has already flat out stated the "prop gun misfired".

There it is.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
That Karate chop meme was from an impromptu press conference on the sideboard road (I guess they are following him around and wore him down)

I didn’t hear the whole thing but he snapped at his wife because she tried to answer one of the questions

That arrogant bastard had the nerve to call for more gun regulations to prevent future mishaps

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
personally:

I assume the Sheriff
will do a speedy investigation and will tell us the truth

but with what's going on today, in the real world, a paid off mortgage, a new car, an offshore bank deposit, i'm certain this can all be delayed for a while longer...until it's needed to distract us, once again

i hope i'm wrong and the sheriff is an honest man

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The blowhard said in the roadside chop shit that she was his friend and he had dinner with her the night he arrived on set. Then he quickly said "and the director" because he instantly knew that did not sound good. His wife was giving him the eyeball treatment.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
i hope i'm wrong and the sheriff is an honest man
They've already called in the traitors at the FBI to "help". ...so no, integrity won't be a part of this "investigation".

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
They've already called in the traitors at the FBI to "help". ...so no, integrity won't be a part of this "investigation".
i wasn't aware of that

o.k. then, there really is no investigation, what they're now doing, is finalizing the narrative

i can clearly understand that, makes sense in an upside down sorta way

:green tea:

maybe i'd better hedge myself:

"Free Alec!"
"let Alec travel to another State while under investigation for a homicide"
"Alec Deserves Food"