• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Famous Actor Accidently Kills One, Injures Another

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
She cautioned against jumping to conclusions about the case. Interviews are ongoing and investigators are sending evidence found on set to the FBI crime lab in Quantico, Virginia.
Quantico...where investigative integrity goes to die.

No, the stops are being pulled out to ensure justice will not prevail. Just-Us on the other hand is virtually assured.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The NM cop said they needed the FBI to determine if those were live rounds.

Really? No wonder they were in the gun, they were special real rounds that looked fake I guess.
No scientific labs in New Mexico to handle this? I don't buy it.

Plus the FBI lab did so much fraud in the past I wouldn't trust them to determine if something was shit or shinola.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
so, now the challenge can be laid down;

"I shot someone, you only talked about it"

"Bitch!"

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Really? No wonder they were in the gun, they were special real rounds that looked fake I guess.

Plus the FBI lab did so much fraud in the past I wouldn't trust them to determine if something was shit or shinola.
Precisely. The questions seem real simple to my, admittedly non-treasonous mind. Who brought the effin live rounds on set, who put them in the NOT prop gun, and who touched the weapon prior to Baldwin the commie using it to murder another human.

Somewhere in NM is someone that can easily tell the difference between a live round, a dummy round, and a blank...no need to send them to Virginia. Same same for the weapon. The sheriff was elected to handle this stuff, but for some reason he can't seem to figure it out without federal goons being involved. ...yeah right.

Christ, Baldwin was allegedly sighted New England recently. They aren't even concerned about the maggot staying in town to answer questions.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The sheriff was elected to handle this stuff, but for some reason he can't seem to figure it out without federal goons being involved.
...maybe he didn't think he had a choice

...maybe he was awestruck he would finally rub elbows with the FBI

...maybe he didn't have a choice

so many questionable people doing so many questionable things, we're learning quickly how we're not really supposed to believe in ourselves or our own abilities any more

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I want the Baldwin defense...

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i'll have what he's having...

...better make it two

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The left protect their own, they always have. The right calls for self responsibility, but have no real interest in protecting their own.

The left will burn everything down and it's called "relatively peaceful." The right protests and it's worse than 9/11 and Pearl Harbor combined.

It has gone past the point of no return.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Spot on.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Don't remember where but somewhere over the past week I'm pretty sure I've seen a picture of the pistol in question and it was definitely a single action.

According to the Sheriff:

The revolver fired by Baldwin that killed Halyna Hutchins and wounded Joel Souza is a F.lli Pietta 45 Long Colt Revolver.

I checked out this revolver, and it does appear to be single action.

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Lol Is there a real picture of some shinola?

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1635721379596.png

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
it's not right, i know it from outta the gate...but, bear with me: statistically speaking, just going with the odds...

i'm watching to see, if nothing happens to Alec, that is what will happen to the good old US of A

Where Goes Alec, Goes The Communists and the Rest of America...

sorta like a bellwether, a Tell...

again, it's what my gut is telling me to do and although, i'll discuss, it's not the smartest way to go, it's the odds on favorite imho

if this asshat walks away from a homicide, it's a giant leap towards 'game over'

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
the salt must flow

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
He's a brain-damaged pfuktard.

I think we all knew that. Geez...just listening to him, tells anyone paying attention, he's not right. Neurological damage, or Jab-induced Brain Fog, or the results of too many drugs, too long. I marvel that he got any funding at all, to make a movie. Based on his off-the-cuff give-and-take, he's barely fit to work as an actor.

And this may be the closest we get to justice. I suspect, at least as far as the money boys are concerned, he may now be radioactive. It may be he's shot his last scene, and his low-rent flick remains uncompleted.

Maybe the POS dies in a Sally homeless shelter.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Baldwin is dead as an actor now. He'll always carry this as a Scarlet Letter until he's suicided!!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
According to the Sheriff:

The revolver fired by Baldwin that killed Halyna Hutchins and wounded Joel Souza is a F.lli Pietta 45 Long Colt Revolver.

I checked out this revolver, and it does appear to be single action.
YOWZA -- like I said. Lemme show the non-shooters here how you can just LOOK at the weapon and KNOW it is single-action:

Study the trigger -- take careful note that there is not enough fargin ROOM FOR THE TRIGGER TO MOVE in order to have it cock the hammer. It is right up against the rear wall of the fargin trigger guard, ain't it. Juuuuust enough movement to slip a notch...

1635860020989.png

Now let us finish the fuckin sermon -- Lookit (below) what the same manufacturer (Colt) has to do to make a "similar" pistol double-action. The trigger guard is GINORMOUS, and the trigger is two days' ride ahead of the single-action MURDER WEAPON shown above. The trigger is under the middle of the cylinder.

1635860207685.png
1635860893065.png

Here's a modern one -- Colt's .45 Astra

Now -- forever and ever amen... you can glance at any revolver and INSTANTLY know if it is a single action or not.

Attachments

• 1635860686700.png
    1635860686700.png
    419.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
And it needs stressed again that a single action pistol requires two actions to fire, the hammer must first be cocked, and then the trigger can be pulled for the gun to fire. A double action only requires one action, pulling the trigger.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
And the murderer most ricky-tick had a SINGLE FARGIN ACTION weapon.

This is an actual photo of that design weapon -- taken from the mfr website:

1635862749347.png
Anybody have a doubt?

Would anyone bet me a Krugerrand (I will give 10:1 odds) that the gun used was a double action?

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You should also be able to look at the front of the revolver's cylinder and determine whether blanks or live rounds are loaded.
Notice the hollow point rounds in the revolver below.
The cylinder of a single action revolver does not "fold out" for easy loading/inspection like a double action revolver. However the cylinder can be rotated and bullets inspected in either single action or double action revolver.

Carelessness and negligence caused the woman's death.

rounds.PNG

Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I wasn't there at the time of the murder and have not had an opportunity to inspect the weapon in question so it's impossible for me to make a judgement or offer a valid opinion. YMMV

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Presumably none of us were present, yet the stench of bull excrement is unmistakably present in everything coming out of this cover-up story.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
You should also be able to look at the front of the revolver's cylinder and determine whether blanks or live rounds are loaded.
Notice the hollow point rounds in the revolver below.
The cylinder of a single action revolver does not "fold out" for easy loading/inspection like a double action revolver. However the cylinder can be rotated and bullets inspected in either single action or double action revolver.

Carelessness and negligence caused the woman's death.

View attachment 230706
Sure those aren't hollow point blanks?

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Man y'all are really into this "story".

Hey Jim, a buncha GIMers have gone all People magazine on us.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
And wouldn't you consider that this story is a perfect reflection of the stratification of the culture we live in today. If he wasn't wealthy and a famous Hollywood star with a famous wealthy family wouldn't he be in jail, or at least have bailed out? He shot and killed a woman he was working with in an apparent deliberate action of apparent frustrated anger because he wasn't getting what he wanted to get on the set. And no one, no one checked to see if the friking gun he deliberatly shot at her was loaded. Yet he is out walking about mumbling puffy eyed excuses for his all to priviliged entitled existence. Obviously no one dared challenge this friking moron on his set. He needs to be put in an MMA ring with some of the folks he worked with and let them loose at the very minimal. That might be fun to watch.

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

It's interesting because the set of Rust seems to be something of a microcosm of Amerkian society and its ills.

They were allegedly so terrified of the plandemic, that they put weapons on carts instead of inspecting them properly and handing them to actors. Yet they have actor/producers drawing hot weapons, cocking them, and blowing holes in off screen personnel. They had LIVE rounds on a set!!!

Nobody is really that stupid...right? 60m humans die a year on Earth. Year in and year out. ZOMG the plandemic is killing thousands! ...uh yeah...so? Why is that stunning? People have always died. Let me know when the number of deaths per increases significantly above the mean please...

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,
Catch a Liberal by the toe.
When he hollers, laugh like a ho
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If he wasn't wealthy and a famous Hollywood star with a famous wealthy family wouldn't he be in jail, or at least have bailed out?

needs to be repeated

they are not us, they are not US, nor have the ever been

don't get caught up in the justice system today at 'our level'...just don't

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
One of those things I read quoted one of the main perps as saying the blanks had a "small hole" in the front, and something about a BB inside, you could shake it and hear it. Whatever that meant. I only know Army blanks and not for pistols.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Sure those aren't hollow point blanks?
For one thing... a person would have to KNOW what a REAL bullet looked like in a revolver.

Sure, we who have handled firearms and have taken the NRA safety classes KNOW what that looks like, BUT an antigun actor who used guns in movies... would he even know?

We've all seen the politicians holding a rifle on TV - they haven't a clue what they're talking about. 'A thousand round magazine that explodes on impact...' etc.

So I would SWAG here that Baldwin knew how to hold a gun for the cameras for acting purposes, but nothing past that - like holding a broom, a shovel etc. without understanding anything past that point.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
One of those things I read quoted one of the main perps as saying the blanks had a "small hole" in the front, and something about a BB inside, you could shake it and hear it. Whatever that meant. I only know Army blanks and not for pistols.
and i'm thinking, after reading all of the posts here, it'll be interesting to compare our 'analysis' with that of the 'experts' who'll state their version as the official version

the official version, it's going to have to be presented to us, before we know what's in it...i suggest we digest 'our collective version' while we wait, because something tells me we'll be worthy of being the executioner when compared to what we'll 'have to accept'

but as an added feature:

i believe it's going to be more interesting to see what they'll have Alec do
it's Alec...we had Bruce who now has to play dress-up, several others who've been put to sleep because of their counter-views, others who've had so much pressure put on them, they've changed their 'style'...

Alec's true entertainment value has just begun...

like, exactly where is Jeffery today? he didn't die in jail...keep an eye out because soon we may be asking:
Where's Alec

he could be anywhere or anything by the time this is over, wearing that new "Look Over Here" paradigm we're now acutely aware of has been a distraction all this time

:summer:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Alec's true entertainment value has just begun...
I can see him going FULL retard as THE spokesman against guns from this point forward. To atone for his misdeed....