• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Famous Actor Accidently Kills One, Injures Another

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This thread is great because it is distracting.
I don't know about you guys, but I desperately need distraction.

I have been social distancing so long I answered a unidentified number call, it was the extended warranty scam, young female, nice voice, recorded.

The problem is I had a nice conversation with the recording.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I can see him going FULL retard as THE spokesman against guns from this point forward. To atone for his misdeed....

He said some stuff at the end of the roadside shooting interview about he is no expert, he will leave it to them as to new rules or whatever, but he said something like "I will do whatever they decide is right". Not sure if I got that exact.
That could be a message to TPTB. Or not.

By the way, I hope everybody saw the roadside shooting video starring him, an M16 and a Dodge Truck.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
One of those things I read quoted one of the main perps as saying the blanks had a "small hole" in the front, and something about a BB inside, you could shake it and hear it. Whatever that meant. I only know Army blanks and not for pistols.
Hey is somebody collecting this cow's methane credits?

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

I have been social distancing so long I answered a unidentified number call, it was the extended warranty scam, young female, nice voice, recorded.

I've honestly got more distractions than I care to count.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

MOOOOOOO! Moo moo moo....moo moo moo!

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
MOOOOOOO! Moo moo moo....moo moo moo!
It's easy to talk to cows.

A guy I worked with, 45 years ago, was a small-scale sharecropper farmer, in addition to his job. Every morning at about 5, he was in the barn, milking his girls...before turning them out.

He used to say he had his best conversations with them, those mornings.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Here is some more grist for the mill.

Hey is somebody collecting this cow's methane credits?

I got my eyeball on you boy.
and my tongue up my nose.

moooooooooooo0000oooooooo

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Here is some more grist for the mill.

I got my eyeball on you boy.
and my tongue up my nose.

moooooooooooo0000oooooooo
funny-cow-pictures-36.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

ALEC BALDWIN'S GUN HAD BEEN USED TO SHOOT BEER CANS!​

Criminal charges ARE on the table in Alec Baldwin shooting case, say prosecutors - as it emerges crew were using actor's gun to shoot cans with live ammo just HOURS before tragic death on set

Criminal charges are on the table in fatal accidental shooting by actor Alec Baldwin on set of a western film

Legal documents revealed Baldwin was pointing gun at a camera during a rehearsal on the Santa Fe set

It then fired, killing cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and injuring director Joel Souza, papers state

Santa Fe County District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies insisted criminal charges have not been ruled out

Affidavits containing statements state that Baldwin was handed a prop gun and told it was unloaded

The weapon was one of three prop guns that film's rookie armorer, Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, had set up

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Think about it people. She is an adult 27, didn't have Killer in the household while growing up AFAIK, she or her boyfriend had absolutely nothing to do with any of this. She can do what ever she wants. She mentions the blood suckers are surrounding her home and she can't go anywhere. Why? She literally knows nothing.
Personally, if I was her, I would have put on a short blond wig and a bleeding sucking chest wound.
But that is me.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Think about it people. She is an adult 27, didn't have Killer in the household while growing up AFAIK, she or her boyfriend had absolutely nothing to do with any of this. She can do what ever she wants. She mentions the blood suckers are surrounding her home and she can't go anywhere. Why? She literally knows nothing.
Personally, if I was her, I would have put on a short blond wig and a bleeding sucking chest wound.
But that is me.

Alec is known for being a good & loving father, so there's that.

1635944019391.png

<iframe width="948" height="711" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Alec is known for being a good & loving father, so there's that.

View attachment 230877
<iframe width="948" height="711" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Ego much? Lord and they say women nag.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Legal documents revealed Baldwin was pointing gun at a camera during a rehearsal on the Santa Fe set

It then fired, killing cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and injuring director Joel Souza, papers state

You just can't trust guns. They fire at the most inconvenient times.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I wonder if the camera died.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
For one thing... a person would have to KNOW what a REAL bullet looked like in a revolver.

Sure, we who have handled firearms and have taken the NRA safety classes KNOW what that looks like, BUT an antigun actor who used guns in movies... would he even know?

We've all seen the politicians holding a rifle on TV - they haven't a clue what they're talking about. 'A thousand round magazine that explodes on impact...' etc.

So I would SWAG here that Baldwin knew how to hold a gun for the cameras for acting purposes, but nothing past that - like holding a broom, a shovel etc. without understanding anything past that point.

Ignorance and stupidity do not excuse murder, and handling a real gun is a whole different ballgame from a broom or a shovel.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Ignorance and stupidity do not excuse murder, and handling a real gun is a whole different ballgame from a broom or a shovel.
Exactly. He was handling a tool designed for killing, and he performed the necessary actions to activate the killing tool.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Note the language. It fired, not he fired.

Lets blame the gun assholes...

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1636208470870.png

"He’s a troubled guy,” said Mr Trump during a radio interview. “There’s something wrong with him. I’ve watched him for years. He gets into fistfights with reporters. Look, I don’t like reporters. I like some, some are great, some are talented, but you don’t get into fistfights. I mean, everything he does, he’s a volatile guy. He’s a nutjob.”

“If they handed me a gun, I would never point it at somebody and shoot it, you know,” Mr Trump said. “I don’t care about checking the gun, you know, you can look at [it] any which way [...] It’s not even like an actress that’s on set with you, this was a cinematographer, so that means he took the gun and pointed it at a cinematographer, pulled the trigger and she was dead. It’s weird.”

He continued: “I think just by natural [instinct]... I think I would have pointed it up in the air, but you can also look to see if it’s loaded. But who would take a gun and point it at a cinematographer and pull the trigger, and she’s dead.”

“Maybe he loaded it,” Mr Trump said. "There’s something wrong with him, he’s a sick guy.”

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Now, Don, bring up the fact that the murdered woman was going to do a big Hollyweird expose about child trafficking -- and guess who has popped up on Epstein's Lolita Express List.

And Epstein didn't kill himself.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Buck, it is almost out of his hand...............

m0000000000ooooOOOOO!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Note the language. It fired, not he fired.

Lets blame the gun assholes...
good observation.

goes right along with the "guns kill people" argument.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
shifting the blame...?

Alec Baldwin Calls For Police To Monitor Weapons Safety On Film Sets After Rust Shooting​

BY : CAMERON FREW ON : 08 NOV 2021

Alec Baldwin has called for police officers on the sets of movies with firearms following the death of Halyna Hutchins on Rust.

The cinematographer was shot by Baldwin as he was ‘practicing his cross-draw’ with a prop gun, which he believed to be ‘cold’ i.e. safe to use, according to initial reports. Hutchins passed away and director Joel Souza sustained an injury in the incident.

Police in New Mexico and Santa Fe District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies are still carrying out their investigation, with no charges ruled out. Baldwin has been fully cooperative, police said, and has since called for more safety measures when it comes to the use of weapons during production.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Yeah. Increase the cost of shooting...putting independent producers, the only ones not gone Full-Woketard...putting them out of business.

Not-So-Smart Alec can say and agitate for that, since he's essentially DONE. Now his career is deflecting from his legal culpability and staying out of prison.

But it's yet another step into making Disney and their army of (expletive)s the only source for cinema productions.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
As the Killer tap dances off the stage, the guy who was so cheap in his independent film he was piking on a few bucks for a motel room.

This guy needs to STFU and wear a sandwich board stating I AM A KILLER.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Buck, it is almost out of his hand...............

m0000000000ooooOOOOO!
he's now moving towards a pry bar...

It's Not Me, Man, - "It's The System!"...

...chuckle: "Bring On The Cops, We Need More Cops!"

Mooooooooooooooooooooo

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
shifting the blame...?

Alec Baldwin Calls For Police To Monitor Weapons Safety On Film Sets After Rust Shooting​

BY : CAMERON FREW ON : 08 NOV 2021

Alec Baldwin has called for police officers on the sets of movies with firearms following the death of Halyna Hutchins on Rust.

The cinematographer was shot by Baldwin as he was ‘practicing his cross-draw’ with a prop gun, which he believed to be ‘cold’ i.e. safe to use, according to initial reports. Hutchins passed away and director Joel Souza sustained an injury in the incident.

Police in New Mexico and Santa Fe District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies are still carrying out their investigation, with no charges ruled out. Baldwin has been fully cooperative, police said, and has since called for more safety measures when it comes to the use of weapons during production.

I propose an NRA safety rep for every film, if only to see the libs heads exploding

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I propose an NRA safety rep for every film, if only to see the libs heads exploding
A state law - pressured by OSHA regulations requiring it for safety - a law that stipulates that all set armorers be Concealed-Carry permit-holders and completed NRA's Handgun Safety Courses. As well as a more-involved course covering the safe handling and maintenance of firearms.

Give the NRA the ability to issue licenses/certification cards, and stipulate that a current certification is required to hold this post.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Are the cops supposed to think for him too? At the very least he shot that girl because he didn't think to check his 'prop gun'...personal responsibility failed, guilty of negligent manslaughter!! I personally believe she had something on him and he set the whole thing up to murder her in cold blood because no one's as stupid as he's claiming to be

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Are the cops supposed to think for him too. At the very least he shot that girl because he didn't think to check his 'prop gun'. I personally believe she had something on him and he set the whole thing up to murder her in cold blood because no one's as stupid as he's claiming to be
That is actually an interesting idea.

WHAT IF...the SOB had a few live rounds and popped them in?

We can't know this, of course. The broad running the set armory is a ditz. The gun was used for target practice minutes earlier. There obviously WERE live rounds in the armory and around the set.

But, it's perfect cover, if this sociopathic retardate wanted to waste someone who had the goods on him.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
...are we trying to legitimize this organization again?

that outer coating of "goodness' of theirs, that has rusted, parts have flaked off, revealing what this organization really is all about: profit

afaic

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Are the cops supposed to think for him too? At the very least he shot that girl because he didn't think to check his 'prop gun'...personal responsibility failed, guilty of negligent manslaughter!! I personally believe she had something on him and he set the whole thing up to murder her in cold blood because no one's as stupid as he's claiming to be
Stupid is as stupid does. I think his problem is entitlement. Big hollywood star. He obviously thought everything would be done for him, including checking the dangerous weapon he was wielding. And I believe he used it in a fit of apparent anger. How else to explain him taking a gun, which he didn't check, pointing it at center mass of another human being and pulling the trigger.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Ritual sacrifice.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Ritual sacrifice.
but isn't that partly why the Aztecs and their societies fell apart? they ran out of willing participants?

soon they ran out of opposing tribes...

...and to think, none of it really works anyways

:green tea:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score