• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Fauci on suicide watch

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1622651266854.png

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
3000+ pages of Fauci's emails have been released They can be downloaded here as a PDF (~360 MB): [link to www.documentcloud.org (secure)] At first glance this release seems to be the result of the Judicial Watch FOIA fillings

A few interesting findings that have been dug up so far:

In late February 2020, Dr. Fauci received an email alerting him that COVID was released (not accidentally escaped) from a lab in China. Dr. Fauci forwarded the email to a person at NIH/NIAID and told them to "handle it" Page 522

In mid-March 2020, Dr. Fauci received an email titled "Coronavirus bioweapon production method", which supposedly included instructions of how COVID was created. Page 2286

In mid-April 2020, Dr. Fauci received an email from researcher Peter Daszak, tied to Wuhan lab, thanking Dr. Fauci for "publicly rejecting the lab leak theory". Page 1150

Peter Daszak is also known as Biden's "COVID cover-up chief". [link to peterdaszak.com (secure)]

Fauci had urgent, time sensitive discussions about gain-of function, he told colleagues that retail masks don't work due to the size of the virus, and, he ignored a scientist who told him that the CCP was lying about COVID. Page 3027

5.The Gates Foundation innovations were proposed to Dr. Fauci. Page 1383

Possible sequencing of COVID by India, acknowledged by Dr. Fauci. Page 3200

Mark Zuckerberg and Dr. Fauci exchanged emails, talking about the COVID jabs back in late-February 2020, prior to the March 2020 lockdowns. They were already working on trials at that time.

These emails were before Dr Fauci's February 29th 2020 interview with MSM, saying that we do not need to worry about COVID yet.

He also called the risk of COVID 'minuscule' back in mid-February 2020. If he believed that to be the case, why discuss vaccines with Zuckerberg within a few weeks time? Page 243

Fauci was informed (and replied to) an email about the possibility that COVID was engineered (i.e., lab origin), back on February 1st 2020. Pages 3187 ~ 3193

In early-March 2020, someone emailed Fauci suggesting that the media ought not to be fear-monger, rather, give perspective (with comparisons to other illnesses and diseases). Page 37

The drip is turning into a flood…

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
View attachment 212562View attachment 212563View attachment 212564View attachment 212565
John Flynn, p. 2301. mega redacted
I have a disruptive technology that can help prevent the spread of COVIOD-19
10 Mar 2020
redaction codes b(4) & b(6)
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/20793561-leopold-nih-foia-anthony-fauci-emails
In typical 'bombshell' fashion we have this 'release' of highly redacted emails which will cause quite a stir but will fall short of that level of exposure we've all been waiting (and are still waiting) for. The government is great at doing this, setting up the public with a few crumbs with this big 'drop' but not really giving up anything huge on anything other than Fauci in any of them (if that makes any sense). They think most Americans are pretty dumb and will gnaw on these for a while until until Fauci is taken out, but by then more damage has been done. They're waiting us out throwing out distractions to keep the public busy and looking away from the real undermining continuing to take place every day. They're probably right in the presumption too, as it seems to work well every time they do it.

My theory is this 'release of emails' is of limited scope intended to just target Fauci for 'deletion' without revealing the rest of the covert DS players. They'll reveal just enough to nail the little Italian bastard without putting the entire program at risk

Last edited:

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Heres his stance on vents. Pretty early. When was cuomo commiting ventacide?

1622657423498.png

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
NYT Reporter Said Americans Acted Like ‘Selfish Pigs’ During COVID, Unlike Chinese Who Acted ‘Heroically’- Fauci Agreed

"Meanwhile, in America, people tend to act like selfish pigs interested only in saving themselves."

Then-New York Times star reporter Donald McNeil sent a lengthy email to Anthony Fauci characterizing Americans as “selfish pigs” for their behavior during the early days of COVID-19, and Chinese as “heroic” – citing a well-known state propaganda outlet for the Chinese Communist Party. Fauci seemed to agree with his characterizations.

“The truth is that a lot of average Chinese behaved incredibly heroically in the face of the virus,” wrote McNeil, after noting that he was informed by known-CCP propaganda paper the South China Morning Post. “Meanwhile, in America, people tend to act like selfish pigs interested only in saving themselves.”

McNeil then noted that people in Alabama, where “the President – who is popular in Alabama” asked Alabamans to “take in” Americans recently returning from China, and was shocked to learn “the answer is “No! Keep them out!” At the end of his lengthy email, McNeil suggested Americans would have to work together in a bipartisan fashion not seen since either 9/11 or World War II to face the COVID-19 pandemic, and Fauci responded, “You make some very good points, Donald.”

Despite McNeil’s apparent personal relationship with Fauci, role as a health reporter at the New York Times, a paper where he wrote for 45 years, and his commitment to getting his news from Chinese state propaganda publications, McNeil was eventually fired from the New York Times after he allegedly used a racial slur during a student trip out of the country. The New York Times disciplined McNeil for his slur, but after The Daily Beast ran an article on the subject, a number of New York Times writers demanded successfully that McNeil be fired.

He later claimed he is not, in fact, a racist. According to the New York Times, McNeil asked, “’Am I a racist?’ Mr. McNeil wrote. ‘I don’t think so — after working in 60 countries over 25 years, I think I’m pretty good at judging people as individuals. But ‘am I a racist?’ is actually a harder question to answer about yourself than some self-righteous people think.'”

https://nationalfile.com/nyt-reporter-said-americans-acted-like-selfish-pigs-during-covid-unlike-chinese-who-acted-heroically-fauci-agreed/

1622665203391.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
My theory is this 'release of emails' is of limited scope intended to just target Fauci for 'deletion' without revealing the rest of the covert DS players. They'll reveal just enough to nail the little Italian bastard without putting the entire program at risk

It does look to have been cherry picked by Team Fauci.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
So far, I think it reads as if their little pet didn’t have the desired effect and didn’t kill as many as were wished. Had it taken 15% no one would give a damn about this and these mails would have never seen the light of day. As it stands there is much wickedness in the world and if I were a betting man I’d say nothing will come of this and the traitors against all of humanity will be able to continue their little game. There is no force for good left.

Thanks ABC for the sifting effort here.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Posted in the CV News thread as well.

What bothers me about the Fauci exposure is

1. There are many PhDs exclaiming the virus doesn't exist or is just seasonal flu.
2. If the gain of function was achieved, then a virus exists.

One you can almost ignore but for two, you might 'need' an mRNA injection.

Which is it?

Golden Regards
Uncle

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Posted in the CV News thread as well.

What bothers me about the Fauci exposure is

1. There are many PhDs exclaiming the virus doesn't exist or is just seasonal flu.

One you can almost ignore but for two, you might 'need' an mRNA injection.

Which is it?

Golden Regards
Uncle
Who knows Uncle, I can only imagine the minuscule number of people across the planet who actually do know.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1622679990169.png
1622680004940.png

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1400113917788147712

pic of olivia troye and mike pence

mike pence rears his evil traitorous head once again…

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
NIH head Dr Francis Collins DISMISSED Wuhan lab leak theory in April 2020 email to Dr Fauci with subject line 'conspiracy gains momentum', newly released messages show
NIH Director Dr Francis Collins appeared to dismiss the theory that COVID-19 leaked from a Wuhan lab as a 'conspiracy' in an email to Dr Anthony Fauci
The subject line of Collins' email to Fauci, which was sent on April 16 last year, was titled 'conspiracy gains momentum'
It included a link to a Mediaite news article referencing comments made a day earlier about the Wuhan lab leak theory by Fox News anchor Bret Baier
The contents of Collins' email was redacted. Fauci replied on April 17 at 2.45am but his response was also blacked out

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9644435/NIH-head-Dr-Francis-Collins-dismissed-Wuhan-lab-leak-theory-conspiracy.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

1622680197740.png

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1622680294650.png

Pence brought in the Bill Gates/Rockefeller WHO team of Deborah Birx and Anthony Fauci. Their false prognostication models were used to purposely lockdown and destroy America’s economy. Why? Because the Democrats knew the one thing that would guarantee Trump’s second term was his booming economy. Oh yes, this was planned. Bill Gates forecast a pandemic in 2015, and Anthony Fauci forecast a pandemic for President Trump in January of 2017 at Georgetown University.It was set in motion.

https://newswithviews.com/vice-president-pences-hand-picked-globalists-destroyed-our-economy/

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
BIGGER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. ……………… >Crimes against Humanity.

Alex Berenson @AlexBerenson

1/ On Jan. 31, 2020, @K_G_Andersen warns Fauci parts of #SARS-CoV-2 “look engineered.”
A secret call with Andersen, Fauci, and top virologists follows.
Fast forward to March. Andersen writes a crucial paper claiming the virus isn’t “manipulated.” Fauci’s name isn’t on it…

2/ But guess what? Fauci AND the head of the NIH AND the British doctor who organized that secret call - all helped Andersen with the @NatureMedicine paper.
Which became the ur-text used against anyone who raised down the possibility of a lab leak.

Nothing to see here, folks.

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1400177814473777154

1622682192635.png
1622682203062.png
1622682219638.png

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1622684445129.png

DISGUSTING: Emails Reveal ‘Dr. Fauci’s March Madness’ Disease Bracket

As revealed in the newly released earth-shattering emails obtained by Judicial Watch, Dr. Anthony Fauci and John T. Brooks appear to have participated in a disturbing “March Madness” disease bracket in March 2020.

“Dr. Fauci’s March Madness Bracketology Picks” are divided into four main sections, appearing to be the East, West, South, and Midwest areas of the United States. Diseases listed on the bracket include Coronavirus, SARS, MERS, Zika, West Nile, Rabies, Polio, among others. It appears that Coronavirus won the competition and was declared “CHAMPION.” Meanwhile, a circled signature in the center of the bracket reads “Tony F.”

The email was sent to Fauci by the CDC‘s John T. Brooks, a “medical epidemiologist with the Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention, National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention.”

“Cheers,” wrote Brooks. “Apologies for errors in my messages that may be due to my need to dictate.”

In a separate email exchange with Sylvia Burwell, who served 11 years at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Fauci said that the “typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective” in stopping COVID-19, adding that the virus is “small enough to pass through the material,” as National File reported.

National File senior reporter Patrick Howley, who first broke the story exposing Fauci’s funding of “gain of function” research at the Wuhan lab in China, noted that “Fauci initially told people not to wear masks before changing his stance on the issue, and American children have been wearing the slave masks in large part due to Fauci’s advice. We now know that Fauci does not actually believe in the merit of masks, and he was willing to tell a well-connected former Obama administration apparatchik one thing while later telling America the exact opposite.”

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg sent an email to Fauci on March 17, 2020, thanking him for his “leadership” during the early stages of the COVID-19 pandemic, and offering to use Facebook as a platform to share Fauci’s messages about COVID-19. Fauci saw the value in Zuckerberg’s offer, noting that Facebook would spread Fauci’s message more effectively than television, as National File reported.

In a separate instance reporter Donald McNeil sent an email to Fauci referring to Americans as “selfish pigs” for their behavior during the early stages of the pandemic, and the Chinese as “heroic” – citing a well-known state propaganda outlet for the Chinese Communist Party, which Fauci appeared to have concurred, as National File reported.

https://nationalfile.com/disgusting-emails-reveal-dr-faucis-march-madness-disease-bracket/

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
FAUCI AND PENCE

1622684981713.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Does anyone else think Olivia of Troye is extremely pretencious name. Perhaps she thinks we are still in the 12th Century

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Great work ABC, thank you!!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Does anyone else think Olivia of Troye is extremely pretencious name. Perhaps she thinks we are still in the 12th Century
I think Olivia of Troye is an extremely pretentious douchebag if you ask me!

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Smile it's getting hot in here!

1622714556489.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Your turn's comin bitch!

1622715663635.png

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
"Expect the unexpected" is one of my favorite expressions.

F-ouch-ee, you're no Heraclitus, who first coined the phrase circa 500 BC.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
I saw through it. By the heels and by the necks.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Gain of function is a new term these days, and IMHO, in reality, is about buffing up the muscles of a poison created in a lab to make it more lethal to the population the poison is intended to be introduced. How it's introduced to the population is a separate topic.

To say that a virus exists proven because of that term, gain of function, IMHO, is incorrect, and misleading.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score