• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Fauci on suicide watch

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Gain of function is a new term these days, and IMHO, in reality, is about buffing up the muscles of a poison created in a lab to make it more lethal to the population the poison is intended to be introduced. How it's introduced to the population is a separate topic.

To say that a virus exists proven because of that term, gain of function, IMHO, is incorrect, and misleading.

@arminius

My intent was to show that perhaps the Fauci exposure was a 'herding excercise' towards a mRNA injection.

The virus exisits (Fauci 'created' it. See his dastardly e-mails. Fall guy.) therefore get a jab. (I hate the word).

Apologies if I was not clear.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Last edited:

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The virus exists and million of people have contracted it with a large portion of them being asymptomatic and most of the others recovering just like most of us do from the seasonal flu.

I'll take my chances with my immune system rather than allow myself to be injected with something experimental, untested and not even FDA approved and has been linked to thousands of deaths.

Poor sheep do everything from the perspective of the fear being parroted by the media and the government rather than devote the time and effort necessary to actually educate themselves

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
What ? He has not committed Seppuku yet ?
1622765443626.png

DAMN!!! ( Chicken Shit)

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
"We need a bi partisan investigation..."

More useless politics speak, no real action! Talk talk talk when Fauci should simply be arrested and charged with crimes against humanity!!

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Rep. Madison Cawthorn: White House Officials Are Talking About Exit Strategies for Dr. Fauci

Rep. Madison Cawthorn, the youngest lawmaker in Congress today, joined Greg Kelly on Newsmax TV on Thursday night.

Rep. Cawthorn told Greg Kelly a White House insider says officials are talking about an exit strategy for Dr. Tony Fauci.

Rep. Madison Cawthorn: His days are numbered. I know an insider in the White House who has spoken very openly to me that they are talking about exit strategies for Anthony Fauci. But it’s very, very clear, I’m happy that his book deal is probably going to get destroyed because this person has destroyed so many lives… There were so many inconsistencies. It seems like he was a megalomaniac.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/breaking-rep-madison-cawthorn-white-house-officials-talking-exit-strategies-dr-fauci-video/

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
@arminius

My intent was to show that perhaps the Fauci exposure was a 'herding excercise' towards a mRNA injection.

The virus exisits (Fauci 'created' it. See his dastardly e-mails. Fall guy.) therefore get a jab. (I hate the word).

Apologies if I was not clear.

Golden Regards
Uncle
I think that is backwards.

Now that we KNOW Fauci and Crew made this shit, and we KNOW Fauci said hydrochloroquine doesn't work (although it does)...

...That makes the case that the people who get the shot have screwed themselves and all their follow-on generations of children (if any!!!) will also be in a state of continual infection-fighting (that is the design -- how it works).

...And it makes the case to tell Bill Gates to eat shit and die in a fire, while you stay as far from anything these evildoers recommend as you possibly can -- including being an RNA experiment rat.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
View attachment 212761
https://twitter.com/veryvirology/status/1400574423476752386
Instead they killed all the poor sick old people by placing them on ventilators. Absolutely criminal. All those responsible for making those decisions which resulted in the deaths of thousands of innocent people need to be rounded up and hanged for crimes against humanity. They should be but they won't be.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
need to be rounded up and hanged for crimes against humanity. They should be but they won't be.

And that's the benefit of the DEMOCRACY to these frikin thieves, in which some are allowed to be above the law, despite their horrendous crimes against humanity.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1622823759708.png

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1622823941826.png
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1400571828230369282

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Tom Fitton: Government Slow-Rolled FOIA Fauci Email Request Because Dr. Fauci WAS REVIEWING Each Email Before It Was Released

Judicial Watch founder and President Tom Fitton joined Spicer and Co. on Newsmax TV on Thursday night.
Fitton was invited on to discuss the explosive Fauci email release this week. Fitton said Judicial Watch has also requested Dr. Fauci emails and information on the coronavirus from last year.

And, then Tom dropped this bomb.

Judicial Watch was told by government officials that the emails were slow-walked because Dr. Fauci was personally reviewing each email before it was released.

Tom Fitton: One of the big issues is, why are we now getting them? Whether Judicial Watch or these other media outlets got them. We’ve asked for these documents for a year. They’ve been slow-rolling the release of documents. And you know the reason they told us they are slow-rolling them? In part because Fauci himself is reviewing each document before it is released… I’ve been doing this fo 24 years. I am not aware of a senior official like Fauci being directly involved in FOIA releases the way the government told us he is.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/tom-fitton-government-slow-rolled-foia-fauci-email-request-dr-fauci-reviewing-email-released-video/

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1622827362592.png

Peter Daszak, who studied controversial “gain of function” experiments on coronavirus elements in Wuhan, received $7.5 million from Anthony Fauci after Trump cancelled his grant.

Last April, reports emerged that the EcoHealth Alliance, an organization run by one Peter Daszak, was involved in funding and collaborating with the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where researchers were examining coronaviruses extremely similar to the one behind the COVID-19 outbreak, and allegedly engaging in “gain of function” research relating to them. In an April 17th press conference, President Trump confirmed that a grant worth around $3.7 million since 2015 given to Daszak’s group by the National Institute for Health would be ended “very quickly” following the reports.

Only one week later on April 24th, all future funding for the EHA was cut, and they were ordered to stop spending the $369,819 remaining from its 2020 grant. “At this time, NIH does not believe that the current project outcomes align with the program goals and agency priorities,” Michael Lauer, the agency’s deputy director for extramural research, wrote in a letter to EcoHealth Alliance officials.

Only a few months later in August, Fauci, who along with being put in charge of America’s response to COVID-19, is the director of the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases, which is part of the NIH, helped confirm that Daszak’s organization would receive a new grant of $7.5 million to study coronaviruses as part of a new network.

The CREID network, which contains 11 institutions including the EHA, “coincidentally” will continue to study the emergence of coronaviruses in Southeast Asia. Fauci said that the network will help “enable early warnings of emerging diseases wherever they occur, which will be critical to rapid responses,” while Daszak boasted that they will be working in rural hospitals, according to a statement, “in remote parts of Malaysia and Thailand to get to the front line of where the next pandemic is going to start.”

Questions will be raised as to why Fauci and the NIH reauthorised the grant to Daszak and his organization despite President Trump’s clear opposition to the funding. In a statement on Thursday, President Trump said that he was astonished at the time to hear about the funding of the Wuhan Institute, and said Fauci had a “lot of questions” to answer, especially regarding the alleged “gain of function” research.

https://nationalfile.com/bombshell-fauci-kept-funding-peter-daszaks-wuhan-gain-of-function-experiments-with-7-5-million-after-trump-canceled-grant/

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The dr is being cut loose because his job is over. The evil ones will be paid off and nothing will happen to them.
This sensationalism bullshit is just another diversion.

Carry on...........

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I hope they hang that little Italian greaseball ! He's a stain on every Italian American

Last edited:

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Scientist At Center Of Lab-Leak Controversy Put In Charge Of The Lancet's Task Force To Investigate COVID Origin

Revered scientific journal The Lancet has created a ‘task force’ to investigate the origins of the coronavirus that caused a global pandemic, yet it has decided to employ as it’s leader the very guy who funded the dangerous gain of function research at the Wuhan lab and subsequently allegedly ‘bullied’ other scientists into avoiding looking into the lab as a potential source of the outbreak.

In the wake of renewed scrutiny of the lab leak hypothesis, the Lancet’s task force will reportedly “focus on analyzing data on all of the theories put forward on the origins of COVID, on the reasons why SARS-CoV-2 was able to break out of Wuhan and spread globally, and on the most plausible strategies to prevent future pandemics.”

It also states that “The Task Force will review thoroughly and objectively all publicly available evidence, particularly the peer-reviewed literature, and conduct interviews with key leaders in science, medicine, policy and civil society.”

‘Objectively’. Right.

Dr Peter Daszak, who is heading up this task force, is perhaps the least suitable scientist on the planet to objectively analyse the data, given his track record.
Daszak, as President of the EcoHealth Alliance, shovelled at least $600,000 to the Wuhan Institute of Virology in the past few years to play around with coronaviruses inside the lab through the now infamous ‘gain of function’ research.
Daszak, who also works for the World Health Organisation, is on record admitting that he was involved with manipulating coronaviruses. Here is a video of him talking in DECEMBER 2019 about how ‘good’ the viruses are for altering in a lab:

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/scientist-center-lab-leak-controversy-put-charge-lancets-task-force-investigate-covid
1622833372290.png

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1622833404860.png

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1400832927102083075

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1622834239294.png

Fauci had difficulty finding kids to test AIDS drugs on so he went to NYC foster care system
The sick fuck Fauci has been known for a long time

From Solomon's article

That is exactly what Fauci's National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) agency declared years ago to foster children in New York, Illinois and elsewhere, many of whom were enrolled in an AIDS drug trial without the promised patient protections. An investigation concluded the NIAID's AIDS research division that reported toFauci had failed in many cases to provide patient advocates to monitor the foster kids' health as promised, and in some cases, as required by law.

• In other words, a trust was broken.
• A Just the News review of three decades of Fauci's leadership of the National Institutes of Health's infectious disease arm found that while his agency has achieved many successes in the fights against AIDS and other infectious diseases it also produced several instances — like the foster children research — in which congressional, government ethics and internal watchdogs found safety or ethics lapses on his watch. They include:
• A 2004 internal NIH review that concluded Fauci's AIDS research division was a "troubled organization" where managers were creating a hostile atmosphere with "sexually explicit and colorful language" and "seemingly being unaware of the need for appropriate behavior, decorum and enforcement of good management practices and rules of supervision."
• A pregnant Tennessee woman who died in 2003 after she enrolled in NIH-funded research in hopes of saving her soon-to-be-born son from getting AIDS. A review found that doctors continued to administer an experimental drug regimen despite signs of liver failure.
• At least 10 children in a pediatric AIDS drug study died in what an investigation concluded was a death toll "significantly higher" than expected and unexplained.
• An Office of Government Ethics investigation that cited NIAID for failing to review and clear two-thirds of its workers who were moonlighting in private industry for possible ethical conflicts.
• A 1992 Department of Health and Human Services inspector general investigation that concluded NIAID failed to police two conflicts of interest in a vaccine experiment.

In 2005, the AIDS research division under Fauci's agency was also required to reinstate a whistleblower, Dr. Jonathan Fishbein, its chief of ethics and regulatory compliance, after he and many lawmakers in both parties argued he had been wrongly fired in retaliation for raising safety concerns in some of the agency's research.
• In an interview with Just the News, Fishbein said this week that Fauci failed to take responsibility for the managers and researchers working below him when signs of trouble emerged, allowing problems to persist until others intervened. "Fauci is all about Fauci," Fishbein said."He loves being the headline. It’s his ego."

https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/fauci-says-americans-should-trust-doctors-himself-his-career

https://twitter.com/exgagop/status/1400673206210596866?s=20

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Solomon’s article

His fucking wife is a medical ethicist. The irony is deadly

AIDS drug trials on foster children

Among the more concerning professional episodes in Fauci's history is a series of AIDS drug trials performed on foster children. Those trials, which were performed in the late 1980s and 1990s, incorporated HIV-positive foster kids from several different states and were funded by NIH. Several of the studies were sponsored by NIAID, a sub-institute of the NIH which Fauci began directing in 1984 and was directing at the time of the studies.

Investigations found the children werevery often denied a personal health advocate during the course of their trials, something medical ethicistsconsider necessary when trial participants are drawn from vulnerable populations such as that of foster children. Government researchers contended that the types of medicine they were using in the trials did not meet the threshold necessary to require child advocates.

The safety concerns surfaced in a series of articles written by the Associated Press and were later taken up by Congress.

Though some test participants died during the studies, authorities later said none of the deaths could be linked to the tested medicines themselves. Still, numerous foster children reported side effects ranging from rashes to vomiting to sharp drops in white blood cell counts, all common adverse reactions associated with those drugs at the time.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/fauci-says-americans-should-trust-doctors-himself-his-career

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Anyone seeing a pattern with Fauci spreading fear and paranoia yet

Ethics violations, failure to report 'outside activities'
In some instances, NIAID research under Fauci was found to have violated ethics rules within the federal government.

A 1992 report from the Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Inspector General found two conflicts of interest on a NIAID-directed committee studying possible adverse events involving rubella and pertussis vaccines.One member had received "a 5-year stipend totaling $300,000 from a nonprofit medical research fund wholly supported by a major pertussis manufacturer;"another committee member was found to have "made public statements in a legal deposition on the effects of pertussis vaccines."

NIAID "did not follow Federal regulations to assure the impartiality and objectivity of work performed under an advisory and assistance contract," the report found, a conclusion that NIH accepted.

1992NIHEthicsViolationsReportChildhoodVaccines.pdf

In another instance, the U.S. Office of Government Ethics determined in a 2004 review that the NIAID had failed to obtain approval for a full 66% of "outside activities"the institute had undertaken over the review period. Outside activities, according to the NIH, are undertakings that "generally involv[e] providing a service to or a function for an outside organization, with or without pay or other compensation."

OGE-2004NIHEthicsReview.pdf

'Routine close contact' may spread AIDS, Fauci argued in a bad prediction.

Fauci, who began directing the NIAID in 1984, was known for years for his work on HIV/AIDS, having risen to his directorship amid the first major wave of AIDS infections in the United States. Throughout the 1980s, he was among a team of researchers working to develop an AIDS vaccine. His efforts on that project were highly regarded enough that then-Vice President George H.W. Bush mentioned him favorably by name at an October 1988 presidential debate, calling him "a very fine" researcher and "top doctor."

Yet Fauci contributed in one case to what two AIDS activists have called the "irrational, punitive" response to the initial AIDS outbreaks in the 1980s. In the Journal of the American Medical Association in 1983, the doctor wrote that while AIDS transmission had been observed largely as a function of high-risk behaviors such as homosexual sex and intravenous drug use, there was still "the possibility that routine close contact, as within a family household, can spread the disease."

Given that "nonsexual, non-blood-borne transmission is possible," Fauci wrote, "the scope of the syndrome may be enormous."

That hypothesis turned out to be wrong. Fauci himself, in a presentation a year later, acknowledged that no cases of the disease being spread through "casual contact" had yet been detected, but the paranoia and fear surrounding the vulnerability of the general population to AIDS persisted for years afterwards.In New York in 1985, for instance, 85% of schoolchildren at one public elementary school stayed home during opening week, while hundreds of parents demanded the school system bar any HIV-positive children from attending classes.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Now the Bush, Africa and Clinton connection

The safety concerns surfaced in a series of articles written by the Associated Press and were later taken up by Congress.

• Though some test participants died during the studies, authorities later said none of the deaths could be linked to the tested medicines themselves. Still, numerous foster children reported side effects ranging from rashes to vomiting to sharp drops in white blood cell counts, all common adverse reactions associated with those drugs at the time.

• Though researchers argued that the young trial participants were given access to world-class medical treatments and medical teams, in at least one case — during a trial involving the drug dapsone — at least 10 children died.

"An unexpected finding in our study was that overall mortality while receiving the study drug was significantly higher in the daily dapsone group," researchers said at the time. "This finding remains unexplained."

• Years after the AP articles stirred controversy,two biomedical ethicists inside the NIH, Sumeeta Varma and David Wendle, concluded in a January 2008 article the agency did not have adequate protections for vulnerable foster children: "Enrolling wards of the state in research raises two major concerns: the possibility that an unfair share of the burdens of research might fall on wards, and the need to ensure interests of individual wards are accounted for. … Having special protections only for some categories is misguided. Furthermore, some of the existing protections ought to be strengthened."

Drug trials in Africa plagued by safety reporting lapses

NIH-sponsored AIDS drug trials in Africa in 2002 were discovered to have notable reporting lapses; specifically, theNIH failed to tell then-President Bush that research into the AIDS drugs he authorized to send to Uganda had failed federal safety rules, though the officials did tell authorities in Uganda before beginning the trials.

• Government officials at the time "recognized the enormity that this decision could have on the worldwide use of nevirapine to interrupt mother-baby transmission," NIH's chief AIDS researcher told Fauci in a March 2004 email. Doctors at the time were experimenting to see if nevirapine could be used by pregnant women to blunt the AIDS disease so that it was not passed on to their children during birth.

• It was later discovered an DAID research manager rewrote a safety report from one of his own medical officers, deleting her concerns over the drug nevirapine and substituting his own conclusions that the drug was safe to consume.

Concerns over nevirapine's safety also arose in 2003, when an HIV-positive Tennessee woman died while on a drug regimen that included nevirapine. NIH officials suspected at the time that nevirapine played a role in the woman's death, yet her family members did not find out about those assumptions until a year later, following a news report by the Associated Press.

"Ouch! Not much wwe (we) can do about dumd (dumb) docs,"an AIDS division manager who reported to Fauci wrote in an email that angered congressional investigators when it surfaced.

The year before, an independent assessment of the NIH's Division of AIDS research in Uganda concluded that NIH officials were suffering from “significant problems in the grading and reporting of adverse events." The analysis also discovered "the possibility that several deaths that occurred during the study" went unreported.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Donald, your vaccines are killing people, not saving them.

And how about those Ventilators that Fauci knew did only harm. Did he just mislead Trump or did they just funnel a bunch of money for totally unneeded devices to some companies?