• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Fauci on suicide watch

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
More beating of the drums of war...

Where did China get the source material for the Wuhan lab...?
From the US military of course, the same US Military that's supposedly in charge of DC

The Kenyan and the Chins teamed up to undermine America and most people simply can't/won't see it for what it is! Treason and human genocide. People used to be hanged for shit like that, now they get to keep their Nobel Peace prize and live in $12M houses in Martha's Vineyard

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Virologist Who Told Fauci SARS-CoV-2 'Potentially Engineered' Just Deleted 5,000 Tweets

A California virologist who told Anthony Fauci that COVID-19 looks 'potentially engineered' and 'inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory' - only to later reverse course and publish a 'natural origin' paper 8 weeks later (before receiving a multi million-dollar NIH grant) has deleted more than 5,000 tweets.

Kristian G. Anderson who runs the Andersen Lab in La Jolla, CA, wrote in a Feb. 1 email to Fauci "The unusual features of the virus make up a really small part of the genome, less than 0.1 percent, so one has to look really closely at all the sequences to see that some of the features (potentially) look engineered," adding that he and his team found "the genome inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory."

Anderson was responding to an article sent to him by Fauci exploring the origins of the virus. The next day, Fauci sent an urgent email to his deputy, Hugh Auchincloss, with the subject "IMPORTANT," writing "Hugh, it is essential that we speak this a.m. Keep your cell phone on. … Read this paper as well as the email that I will forward. You will have tasks today that must be done."

The document attached was titled "Baric, Shi, et al - Nature medicine - SARS gain of function.pdf."

So right after one of Fauci's trusted scientific advisers suggests COVID-19 could be man-made (while Fauci and associates publicly dismissed the possibility as a conspiracy theory), he shot a research paper concerning gain of function research - which Fauci was funding at the Wuhan Institute of Virology - to his deputy.

And now Anderson has deleted more than half of his tweets.

That little shit Andersen has just deleted 5000 Tweets

says @lab_leak and @vid_colin saw he deleted all his tweets before 07th March 2021 and suggests saving them via Google Cache (see 3rd image below)

What's the Natural Origin Pope trying to hide? https://t.co/wk1JPOVwAF pic.twitter.com/vbocJN5pp3

— Billy Bostickson & (@BillyBostickson) June 6, 2021

Anderson claims that his old tweets are 'auto deleted' - which would suggest a rolling, automated process - not the sudden disappearance of over 5,000 tweets preceding March 7, 2021.

This is a lie, because all tweets preceding March 7th, 2021 are deleted. This isn't some tool to auto-delete tweets after n time elapses… pic.twitter.com/JMS9PcFLiw

— CHT (@PrometheusAM) June 6, 2021

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/virologist-who-told-fauci-sars-cov-2-potentially-engineered-just-deleted-5000-tweets

View attachment 213114View attachment 213115
A few million buys loyalty. I hope the money goes to trash before he can spend it, and I hope he rots in Hell.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
From the US military of course, the same US Military that's supposedly in charge of DC

The Kenyan and the Chins teamed up to undermine America and most people simply can't/won't see it for what it is! Treason and human genocide. People used to be hanged for shit like that, now they get to keep their Nobel Peace prize and live in $12M houses in Martha's Vineyard
Hopefully America burns it down, and Bidet's, FAUCI's, Soros. Gates, the UN while we're at it,....
AND
I wish this thread had a different name. Everytime I see the title I end up with false hope.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The subterfuge predates the Kenyan shooty, by a good decade or so.
The Kenyan was appointed to continue to carry the torch and implement the plans laid out long ago from the Oval Office. He's not the originator of our problems but he sure is a very key enabler and we need to get his head planted firmly on a stick and inline with the rest of them

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
The Kenyan was appointed to continue to carry the torch and implement the plans laid out long ago from the Oval Office. He's not the originator of our problems but he sure is a very key enabler and we need to get his head planted firmly on a stick and inline with the rest of them

He's as key as the other pieces of shit that have occupied the Oval Office since Kennedy.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
He's as key as the other pieces of shit that have occupied the Oval Office since Kennedy.
All presidents since Kennedy turned out to be traitors and fools, including Reagan. He was a patriot when first elected but after they shot him he towed the line like the rest of them.

The method which they used to destroy America is long term, calculated and well planned. Unfortunately, it won't fail IMHO as its too late to do anything but start shooting. America hasn't the stomach for that so we'll just lay over at some point

Just kidding....HANG all these bastards!!!!! TO ARMS fellow patriots!!! To arms before its too late!

Last edited:

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1623115785420.png

https://twitter.com/RandyRRQuaid/status/1401918308509798408?s=19

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Would love to see a body language expert break this down.

Nice staged questions!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I remember him going on national TV and telling illegals to vote, "We don't mind..."

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Fauci is turning into the gift that keeps on giving. Now it looks like he’s going take Facebook down with him. All those emails between Zuckerberg and himself regarding the virus constitute conspiracy and collusion.

Many of us had the feeling FAUCI was a Dr. Frankenstein at the very beginning of the outbreak. Because MSM let out some damning stories about him sending TAX MONEY over to the WuFlu Lab, but then Higher Ups told them to "STFU , He is one of ours. He loves Hitlary and writes letters to her".
And that "NEWS" dried up just that quick. And "Orange Man Bad" became the target of their venom from there on out.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Would love to see a body language expert break this down.

Nice staged questions!

You wasted your time and GIM2 space posting those two POS in a video, IMO. I won't even give it a chance. YMMV
Posted for informational purposes only. Personally didnt make it past the first five minutes.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I think it is becoming very clear that someone is attempting to throw Fauci under the bus....
He's being set up as a scapegoat to cover for all the others. People are stupid so this should work pretty well to sooth and quell the idiot masses as their relatives die off from the genocidal vaccine regimen.

They'll blame Trump and. at some level, they'll be right as he STILL seems to be pushing the vaccine!

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
^ That post isn't wrong, however the "controlled burn off" is causing other parts of the forest to ignite.
The Fire jumped the fire break. "Burn Baby Burn"

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Not that anything good will ever happen again, but if there was Nuremberg type trials, Trump would be strung up too.

He is claiming credit for the "vaccine" and thinks that it's saving the world.
You have really missed the point:

Trump got a vaccine out that was not planned to be out for FIVE MORE YEARS.

You have seen the actual plan -- it has been posted here. Now think about the disastrous financial, physical, emotional, and ever-increasing loss of freedoms that would have been incurred if Trump had followed your advice.

Let's see YOU come up with as to what the whole world would look like after five more years of totally UNchecked COVID-19 because Trump did not push the Warp Speed thing to come up with something that would screw up the FORMAL, PRINTED CABAL PLAN.

We would have vax passports. <-- You have to agree with that. Already in place in several countries.

There would be MANDATORY vaxxings <-- Ditto -- Have you heard of the entire staff of the hospital who are going to be fired if they don't get the shot? Not legal, is it. But it would soon BE legal all over.

Just as there is right now in the VA -- you would not be able to enter any place of bidness without being "tested" by a doorkeeper and/or getting "tested" at the door.

You would be wearing a mask.

There would be complete destruction of commerce. You got a restaurant? TFB. You work in a barbershop? McDonald's? A dentist's office?

Trump saved our collective asses. It was not 100%. But then Trump ain't God, so he did the best he could for all Humanity to STOP the CABAL.

The five-year world domination plan is now archives. Thank you, President Trump.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

You have seen the actual plan -- it has been posted here. Now think about the disastrous financial, physical, emotional, and ever-increasing loss of freedoms that would have been incurred if Trump had followed your advice.

Let's see YOU come up with as to what the whole world would look like after five more years of totally UNchecked COVID-19 because Trump did not push the Warp Speed thing to come up with something that would screw up the FORMAL, PRINTED CABAL PLAN.

We would have vax passports. <-- You have to agree with that. Already in place in several countries.

There would be MANDATORY vaxxings <-- Ditto -- Have you heard of the entire staff of the hospital who are going to be fired if they don't get the shot? Not legal, is it. But it would soon BE legal all over.

Just as there is right now in the VA -- you would not be able to enter any place of bidness without being "tested" by a doorkeeper and/or getting "tested" at the door.

There would be complete destruction of commerce. You got a restaurant? TFB. You work in a barbershop? McDonald's? A dentist's office?

Trump saved our collective asses. It was not 100%. But then Trump ain't God, so he did the best he could for all Humanity to STOP the CABAL.

The five-year world domination plan is now archives. Thank you, President Trump.
BRAVO ! Well said.

Have I said how much I hate the title of this thread ?

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score

This episode wasn't a part of the formal, printed cabal plan. It was either hurriedly hashed up or tacked onto a nothingburger to take advantage of the manufactured crisis that would ensue. Something massive needed to stay hidden at all costs so they rushed this shit into existence. The fact the narrative has fallen to pieces so thoroughly is proof that this wasn't decades in the planning but weeks at best.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
"Jab Juice" is my name for it. YMMV

jimswift

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Trump didn't do fuck-all, he's just an avatar that some humans have become obsessed with, but there is a reason you have to do tests for years to get a "vaccine" to market.

And it is not because big pharma are unorganized do nothings that can't manage to put out experimental concoctions. They have been working on Coronavirus vaccines for a long time.

"Dr Peter McCullough noted, historically, the threshold at which an experimental vaccine program is shut down is 25 to 50 deaths, yet here we are with over 4,000 so far in the US and many thousands more in Europe.....

1976 Swine flu vaccine, after 45million vaccinations, the US stopped the program after only 25 deaths"

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I think it is becoming very clear that someone is attempting to throw Fauci under the bus....

So watch him and see who he lashes out against. Or perhaps he's just too dumb to know. Or I suppose this could have been pre-planned and he's got a cozy exit stage left.

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Walt, it's NOT a vaccine!
Precisely right. Trump pushed 'the thing" out that "they" like to call a vaccine to remove an excuse from the CABAL. A global perspective based cost benefit analysis shows a fake jab available quickly is better than a "real" jab years in the future, even with the risks of jab related deaths/injury. "They" cannot use the intended narrative because the reality changed. The excuse that a "vaccine" is needed b4 we can allow people to return to "normal" is no longer (as if it ever were!) a legitimate "excuse". "Their" plan was wrecked and now "they" are in major scramble mode to invent more excuses for masks, lockdowns, booster jabs, etc...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Precisely right. Trump pushed 'the thing" out that "they" like to call a vaccine to remove an excuse from the CABAL. A global perspective based cost benefit analysis shows a fake jab available quickly is better than a "real" jab years in the future, even with the risks of jab related deaths/injury. "They" cannot use the intended narrative because the reality changed. The excuse that a "vaccine" is needed b4 we can allow people to return to "normal" is no longer (as if it ever were!) a legitimate "excuse". "Their" plan was wrecked and now "they" are in major scramble mode to invent more excuses for masks, lockdowns, booster jabs, etc...
1623256229165.png

Credit where credit is due! A comfort to those who gave their lives as lab mice by taking Trump's vaccine (he's taking credit for rolling it out) I'm sure

Last edited:

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

I'm guessing that the five year plan is still in effect. Do you really think that the virus is going to magically disappear? The vaccines are creating the new variants that will render them ineffective. Wait until next fall, at least, before you claim victory.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
View attachment 213426
Credit where credit is due! A comfort to those who gave their lives as lab mice by taking Trump's vaccine (he's taking credit for rolling it out) I'm sure
Remember: There are far more sheep than sheep dogs and wolves. The wolves pan to the lowest common denominator - "The Sheep".

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Thank you Walt for explaining this AGAIN!

Most people can only see as far as the latest headline. Peel back the onion. The armchair quarterbacks dont realize the complex nature of this beast.

The anons have a motto...Dig, Meme, Pray. Not much else we can do. Stay positive because this ride is just getting started.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Not much else we can do. Stay positive because this ride is just getting started.
On that point you and I are in lockstep! Rather than look at myself as an armchair quarterback, I see myself more of a key stakeholder in watching the drama of an empire in distress fighting for its life. There's a lot at stake for me personally (as pretty much everyone here can state) so I'm focusing on what I can see and patiently waiting for the clear evidence that there's been a lot happening that I can't see. I'm avoiding most of the theatrics out there for a reason. They usually serve to confuse more than clarify. Rather than spend my days confused and frustrated (I tried that and it sucks) I'll wait for the part where we can see the results of all these covert underlying efforts to save the Republic that have been ongoing for so long.

Just because I ask questions and don't buy every theory being put out there, doesn't mean I'm not hopeful and that I'm not paying attention. Over the last 5 years I've gone from a pessimist to an optimist and have finally settled on being a realist!

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Rather than spend my days confused and frustrated (I tried that and it sucks) I'll wait for the part where we can see the results of all these covert underlying efforts to save the Republic that have been ongoing for so long.
Get out & see the world. Listen to radio callers. Shit's getting real. Jags, audits, china virus, corruption, $3+ gas, inflation, lumber, shortages. People everywhere talking about it. Pissed off about it. Not getting the jab & proud of it. Scared of inflation and worried about it. Prepping in their own way.

I think you forget how really special this place is, how broad the knowledge and wisdom here is, how diversified of a group is here, how spread out over the globe and have connections we have and how far collectively we here are ahead of the curve.

BarnacleBob

Moderator, Equal opportunity annoyer!
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score