• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

FBI Classifies Conspiracy Theories as Domestic Terrorist Threat

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
"The FBI for the first time has identified fringe conspiracy theories as a domestic terrorist threat, according to a previously unpublicized document obtained by Yahoo News. (Read the document below.)

The FBI intelligence bulletin from the bureau’s Phoenix field office, dated May 30, 2019, describes “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists,” as a growing threat, and notes that it is the first such report to do so. It lists a number of arrests, including some that haven’t been publicized, related to violent incidents motivated by fringe beliefs."

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-theories-terrorism-160000507.html

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
This is indicative that the conspirators control the FBI.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
"The FBI for the first time has identified fringe conspiracy theories as a domestic terrorist threat, according to a previously unpublicized document obtained by Yahoo News. (Read the document below.)
In case you missed it... the 'document' has been exposed as being fakery...

It's not from the FBI, but made to appear as such.

Apparently, authentic FBI docs are posted on an authentic FBI website, not Yahoo...

watch

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
In case you missed it... the 'document' has been exposed as being fakery..
Hedge, PrayingMedic claims it's fake because it doesn't show declassification marks. But, if it was leaked, instead of officially released, it wouldn't have those marks. PrayingMedic even admits when he called the FBI, that they(the FBI) could neither confirm or deny the document's authenticity. If it's fake, why would the FBI not deny it?

Former CIA officer Kevin Shipp is treating it as real.

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Haven't many "conspiracy theories" been eventually proven true?
Operation Mockingbird
Watergate
Project MKUltra
Operation Northwoods
Iran-Contra
The Tuskegee syphilis experiment
The existence of the Mafia
Gulf of Tonkin
The McCarthy Senate Hearings
Bilderberg Meetings
"Nayirah" telling Congress about Iraqi soldiers taking babies out of incubators
The CIA running drugs in Los Angeles
Tobacco companies knew cigarettes cause cancer

There's about a dozen off the top of my head....

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Here's a conspiracy theory; eventually artificial intelligence will prove many conspiracy theories like 911 and the JFK hit. At this point you can't convince anyone with all the con artists out there trying to muddy the waters and blow smoke on common sense.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Fast & furious, pay to play, killinton foundation, Scalia, acorn, etc, etc,etc...............

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I'm not accusing PrayingMedic of being a spy, but the guy is a self-proclaimed Qanon profit, and he's hypnotizing people into thinking that everything is fine and dandy when everything is not. Maybe he's a great medic, and a good ASMR practitioner, but his opinions and style soften one's view of government agencies.

The MSM (arm of the Deep State) is treating this as real. We cannot afford to give the FBI the benefit of the doubt. Here are number of main stream sources.

Conspiracy theories pose a new domestic terrorism threat, according to a secret FBI document
https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-document-conspiracy-theories-domestic-terrorism-threat-2019-8

FBI memo: Pro-Trump conspiracy theories like QAnon
https://www.salon.com/2019/08/03/fb...-qanon-pizzagate-pose-domestic-terror-threat/

FBI Names QAnon, Conspiracy Theories Domestic Terrorism Threats
https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...ic-terrorism-threat-conspiracy-theory-866288/

FBI warns conspiracy theories a new terror threat
https://nypost.com/2019/08/01/fbi-conspiracy-theory-extremists-are-a-terror-threat/

Expert Warns of Possible Abuse of New Phoenix FBI Directive on Conspiracies
https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/new...ective-on-conspiracies-can-be-abused-11337519

Last edited:

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
This part of the article is pure gold.

The FBI said another factor driving the intensity of this threat is “the uncovering of real conspiracies or cover-ups involving illegal, harmful, or unconstitutional activities by government officials or leading political figures.” The FBI does not specify which political leaders or which cover-ups it was referring to.

So believing in authentic conspiracies is a 'threat' in the FBI's world?
Am I reading this right? Did Bill Clinton marry Alice In Wonderland ?

U“Who are you?” said the Caterpillar.

This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation. Alice replied, rather shyly, “I hardly know, sir, just at present—at least I know who I was when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.”

“What do you mean by that?” said the Caterpillar sternly. “Explain yourself!”

“I can’t explain myself, I’m afraid, sir,” said Alice, “because I’m not myself, you see.”

“I don’t see,” said the Caterpillar.

“I’m afraid I can’t put it more clearly,” Alice replied very politely, “for I can’t understand it myself to begin with; and being so many different sizes in a day is very confusing.”u

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Mockingbird media...

take it with a grain of salt....
The MSM and FBI are on the same team. Obliviously there are good people within the FBI, but just look at the whole Russian Collusion narrative, where the FBI and MSM worked together. Certainly the Russian Collusion hoax wasn't the first time they worked together. The bottom line is the people can't afford to trust the FBI.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
fbi who?

wray? who?

fk u

LOL

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
There's a lot of arrogance there in the government world of high paid union jobs.
VNVkBMB[1].gif
RCdVvOS[1].gif
RCdVvOS[1].gif
RCdVvOS[1].gif

You have to wonder how they live with themselves as they dish out such disdain and contempt for the masses!
cwvZqec[1].gif

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
The MSM and FBI are on the same team. Obliviously there are good people within the FBI, but just look at the whole Russian Collusion narrative, where the FBI and MSM worked together. Certainly the Russian Collusion hoax wasn't the first time they worked together. The bottom line is the people can't afford to trust the FBI.

Really looks that way.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
FBI Classifies Conspiracy Theories as Domestic Terrorist Threat
Therefore they are classifying THEMSELVES and ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES as "DOMESTIC TERRORIST THREATS" - because what is their "business"? = Investigating who conspired with whom to commit a crime...

THEY are the PRIME "Conspiracy Theorists" in existence...

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
You have to wonder how they live with themselves as they dish out such disdain and contempt for the masses! View attachment 138678
First of all, know that many gov positions, those that allow folks to rule other folks, specially with contracts involved, attract psychopaths. And I'd venture to say that many gov positions are occupied by psychopaths, who don't give a damn about you or yours, just pretend to.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter