• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

FBI Denies FOIA Request For Hillary Documents Due To "Lack Of Public Interest"

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
FBI Denies FOIA Request For Hillary Documents Due To "Lack Of Public Interest"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...st-hillary-documents-due-lack-public-interest

It was just over a year ago that James Comey boldly consolidated the roles of investigator, lawyer, judge and jury when he announced that, although Hillary was "extremely careless" in her mishandling of classified State Department emails, no reasonable prosecutor would be willing to bring charges against her.

The decision sparked national outrage, particularly since it came just a few days after Bill Clinton happened to be spotted by a local reporter meeting privately with then Attorney General Loretta Lynch on a tarmac in Phoenix. Combine that with Comey's admission under oath that Loretta Lynch clearly attempted to interfere in the FBI's investigation and it all wreaked of just another Clinton coverup...said another way, just a bunch of Republicans trying to "criminalize things that are normal."

Be that as it may, at least one attorney, Ty Clevenger of New York, has been working diligently to make sure that Hillary and various members of her staff face at least some consequences for their alleged crimes which range from perjury under oath to willful destruction of evidence protected by a Congressional subpoena (see: The "Oh Shit" Moment: Hillary Wiped Her Server With BleachBit Despite Subpoena), among many others. We noted the efforts of Clevenger to get Hillary disbarred in the state of Arkansas back in June in a post entitled "Hillary Not "Out Of The Woods": Arkansas Bar Considers Disciplinary Action Over Email Scandal."

Alas, it seems as though Clevenger's pursuit of Hillary has been has been held up by the FBI for a rather curious reason, namely a "lack of public interest." As the Washington Times points out, after filing a FOIA request for Hillary documents with the FBI, Clevenger received the following emailed response:

“You have not sufficiently demonstrated that the public’s interest in disclosure outweighs personal privacy interests of the subject,” FBI records management section chief David M. Hardy told Mr. Clevenger in a letter Monday.

“It is incumbent upon the requester to provide documentation regarding the public’s interest in the operations and activities of the government before records can be processed pursuant to the FOIA,” Mr. Hardy wrote.

Dear FBI, on behalf of Mr. Clevenger, please allow us to submit Exhibit A regarding the public's interest in this and all future FOIA requests regarding Mrs. Clinton's records...there are roughly 63mm people (and probably a couple of Democrats as well) who are very eager to learn anything you might have to disclose regarding Hillary's alleged transgressions.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
And by 'Public' they mean those in gumbyment as apposed to private which would be me and you?

Remember when Gruber said they had to hide and muck up obummer care soo the public din't know and would vote on it, right? Well I am, thought I was, public and I din't vote on it.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Nothing will change until the guns come out. They know we are all a bunch of pussy's, and the only ones who would be willing to slug it out with them are way to old now. The metrosexuals are all neutered and will not rise up. Plus the dirt is so widespread across all the government that no one is willing to take the bullet for the cause.

Personally I have been speaking out since Waco on many forum platforms and emailing congresscritters. Twice the FBI has been here it "chat" with me about my subversive activities. We tried to enlighten them long ago.

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Nothing will change until the guns come out. They know we are all a bunch of pussy's, and the only ones who would be willing to slug it out with them are way to old now.
Careful how you use that term 'too old'. I have several M1 Garands in the safe that would take exception to that statement.

"...behind every blade of grass..." :fire:

Last edited:

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Careful how you use that term 'too old'. I have several M1 Garands in the safe that would take exception to that statement.

"...behind every blade of grass..." :fire:
That M1 is useless in a urban environment. Plus can you 1/2 time with a 30 lb ruck + 250 rds. of ammo for a couple of miles at your age.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
FOIA requests require a public interest reason?
There is no mention of that phrase in the Wikipedia article...
They don't even mention needing a reason for a FOI request
Interesting...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
That M1 is useless in a urban environment. Plus can you 1/2 time with a 30 lb ruck + 250 rds. of ammo for a couple of miles at your age.
Which is what THIS is for!

Chambered in 5.7x28mm (much smaller and lighter than other rifle ammo)
Lightweight, ambidextrous, virtually no recoil
Ultra lightweight 50 round magazines

The Garand had its heyday but a good marksman can still depend on one to pick out an eye at 1000 yards

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Which is what THIS is for!

Chambered in 5.7x28mm (much smaller and lighter than other rifle ammo)
Lightweight, ambidextrous, virtually no recoil
Ultra lightweight 50 round magazines
Yeah that is a ideal CQC weapon and wish I had one. Even my Yugo AK's seem to get heavier ever month of so.

After I posted above I went to my spare closet where my Interceptor Level III vest with ceramic plates (Level-4) is stored flat so the Kevlar inserts don't deteriorate, and put it on. Hate to say it, but my hoofing it days are over. I haven't worn that vest since GW1 where I spent 6 months as a PMC. I was 59 then, and we were doing covert laser spotting for the laser guided bombs. The heart attack in 2005 and bypass surgery brought me to my knees. Haven't been able to get back up since.

The Garands had their place but a good marksman can still depend on one to pick out an eye at 1000 yards
There are still a few who live out far enough to use that as a advantage. But most of any conflict here in the US will be in urban areas. Hit and run will be the only winning strategy that I forsee. About all I do with my M1-A now-a-days is show it off. Maybe I should send it out to Smith and have a shorter barrel installed. In Iraq all PMC's carried AK's, and still do. The Iraqi's made really good AK's, based on the Yugo platform. I'm telling y'all this now, but rest assured I would NEVER do it again.

PS: That vest is for sale if anyone is interested PM me. Size is medium.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Yeah that is a ideal CQC weapon and wish I had one. Even my Yugo AK's seem to get heavier ever month of so.

After I posted above I went to my spare closet where my Interceptor Level III vest with ceramic plates (Level-4) is stored flat so the Kevlar inserts don't deteriorate, and put it on. Hate to say it, but my hoofing it days are over. I haven't worn that vest since GW1 where I spent 6 months as a PMC. I was 59 then, and we were doing covert laser spotting for the laser guided bombs. The heart attack in 2005 and bypass surgery brought me to my knees. Haven't been able to get back up since.

There are still a few who live out far enough to use that as a advantage. But most of any conflict here in the US will be in urban areas. Hit and run will be the only winning strategy that I forsee. About all I do with my M1-A now-a-days is show it off. Maybe I should send it out to Smith and have a shorter barrel installed. In Iraq all PMC's carried AK's, and still do. The Iraqi's made really good AK's, based on the Yugo platform. I'm telling y'all this now, but rest assured I would NEVER do it again.

PS: That vest is for sale if anyone is interested PM me. Size is medium.
Hang in there brother.

You're right re: the urban meltdown.

I was never a city dweller per se. I grew up just north of a major city and was very familiar with what big city life is about. I worked my way into the country and far enough away from the big city to not give a damn what happens to them there. The beginnings of the urban meltdown will serve as a warning to me to go into a more defensive posture and also bring the people in my area together as a defensive force.

It's going to be a blast man!

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
FOIA requests require a public interest reason?
There is no mention of that phrase in the Wikipedia article...
They don't even mention needing a reason for a FOI request
Interesting...
Yeah it is. Forces you to spend thousands to go to court to appeal. These criminals are disgusting at best. They didn't do this crap when I was 40. They respected the law then. Now I'm 75, what and broken from working hard all my life. Today's 40 year old's are mostly pussy whipped and the .gov knows it. So they do whatever they want knowing that there will not be any resistance.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
They may not be the ideal weapon for urban warfare but I wouldn't say they are useless.
OK nitpicking my words. Do you really believe that any rifle with a 24" barrel is just wonderful in hallway or in other tight quarters? Have you ever been in a fire fight where you were only within 30 yards or less? I have, and one to many in Nam, that's why the M1 and M14 were useless, unless you had a death wish. Noticed they quickly shortened the M-16's barrel to 16" from 20" half way through the war. The best weapon in CQC is a semi-auto shotgun.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Yeah but scatter guns don't do anything for busting through a wall.
I have some 3' door buster slugs that are pretty bad a$$. :-)

I measured 3 different guns.

Garand is 43.5” OAL with a 24” barrel
Benelli M1 Super 90 Tactical 12ga is 40” OAL (has 18” min legal length barrel for shotguns)
AK is 35” OAL (has 16” min legal length barrel for rifles)

Does the 3.5” OAL difference between the Garand and Benelli in CQC really make that much of a difference?

The 8.5” OAL difference between the Garand and AK does make a difference in CQC. I definitely would rather use the AK due to shorter length and increased firepower, but I submit that movement tactics in tight spaces are still the same, of course the shorter length being easier, thus faster, to maneuver.

So, assessing my situation, unless I get an SBR or SBS or bullpup of some sort, I guess I will have to rely on handguns for going on the offensive in tight spaces. And still, unless I train in a cohesive group with the goal of overwhelming an attacking force, I am probably better off maintaining a defensive position.

OK nitpicking my words. Do you really believe that any rifle with a 24" barrel is just wonderful in hallway or in other tight quarters? Have you ever been in a fire fight where you were only within 30 yards or less? I have, and one to many in Nam, that's why the M1 and M14 were useless, unless you had a death wish. Noticed they quickly shortened the M-16's barrel to 16" from 20" half way through the war. The best weapon in CQC is a semi-auto shotgun.
No I have not, but please explain how a barrel that is 4" less long makes a difference at 30 yards. Thanks

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
No public interest?
Would a letter from the president, or and congress person help?
I know...

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
Oh phuck? Really? Line the CI phucking A up and shoot the phuckers, slowly, with rusty bullets!

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
YUP, that's it !

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Then you are armed and ready for battle sir! :tex:
I am almost looking forward to it !!! If you want a job done right ..................................

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter