• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

FBI Docs show Saudis were in contact with 9/11 hijackers... AIDED THEM! Bush covered up.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The people claiming Saudi Royal involved turn out to be justified -- Per FBI documents

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I was never sure... until today. I say declare fucking WAR on the Saudis. Today.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Bush must hang!!!

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
We have done nothing in retaliation to the saudis, no sanctions or anything. This is why I have absolutely no faith in any of our leadership.

The saudis also continue to preach and finance wahhabism, the ideology of isis, al qaeda and the Taliban.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
We have done nothing in retaliation to the saudis, no sanctions or anything. This is why I have absolutely no faith in any of our leadership.

The saudis also continue to preach and finance wahhabism.
On that we agree. I've noticed we've been agreeing on a lot lately Just sayin...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
(*sigh*) Luv him, but Muj often leads with his chin, with eyes wide shut. Who bows in obeisance to whom?

1631481147536.png

Unfortunate, misdirected shots like that tend to ricochet...

Obeisance to...

1631481695673.png

This POS even bowed to a fargin Japanese robot. He said it was "scary".
1631481795251.png

But... the utter shame of Trump leaning forward so the Oil Boy could give him a meaningless bauble (for show)... Does the Trump shame for such a horrible bend reach even one millionth of the shame/horror/evil clearly depicted in this photo?

Yes... that is all the people you know very, very well. In Wusan Lab.

1631481958509.png

Last edited:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i thought the above was a photoshop, the Obummer in Wuhan is actually a lab here in the States...

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does the Trump shame for such a horrible bend reach even one millionth of the shame/horror/evil clearly depicted in this photo?

none of those Presidents have attempted to do anything in retaliation to Saudi Arabia, even as Saudi Arabia finances and preaches Islamic extremism to this day.

do you think we just now found out this information?

they have done nothing because of petrodollar and they didn’t have enough balls to stand up.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
none of those Presidents have attempted to do anything in retaliation to Saudi Arabia, even as Saudi Arabia finances and preaches Islamic extremism to this day.

do you think we just now found out this information?

they have done nothing because of petrodollar and they didn’t have enough balls to stand up.

I beg to differ when it comes to POTUS DJT:

Post LV shooting, Trump was instrumental in arranging the round-up and shake-down of the corrupt princes.

That said, I don't like the fact that the LV shooting was apparently ANOTHER Saudi terrorist event covered-up on Trump's watch.

We live in a beautiful world run by shitty, corrupt people.

Last edited:

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
A.G. John Ashcroft is on it, trust the plan be patient eat popcorn.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I was never sure... until today. I say declare fucking WAR on the Saudis. Today.
I have been VERY sure from early on. It was an inside job. All that needs be known is the demise of Bldg #7. It went down in FREEFALL & no plane hit it ! AND it took months to prepare the bldg to fall in that manner.
Architects & Engineers for 911 truth has a lot of data to prove it was a Las Vegas style demolition.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=bldg+...sc=2-16&cvid=32d289acbe894c1687f7833e50850b24

At 12 sec's Larry Silverstein says they decided to "pull it" THAT IS A DEMOLITION TERM"
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...740372B8C7BAC58CABA5740&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
from the 9-11 commission....sins of omission is more like it

Three questions have arisen with respect to the departure of Saudi nationals from the United States in the immediate aftermath of 9/11: (1) Did any flights of Saudi nationals take place before national airspace reopened on September 13, 2001? (2) Was there any political intervention to facilitate the departure of Saudi nationals? (3) Did the FBI screen Saudi nationals thoroughly before their departure?First, we found no evidence that any flights of Saudi nationals, domestic or international, took place before the reopening of national airspace on the morning of September 13, 2001. To the contrary, every flight we have identified occurred after national airspace reopened.

Second, we found no evidence of political intervention. We found no evidence that anyone at the White House above the level of [National Security Council official] Richard Clarke participated in a decision on the departure of Saudi nationals … The President and Vice President told us they were not aware of the issue at all until it surfaced much later in the media. None of the officials we interviewed recalled any intervention or direction on this matter from any political appointee.

Third, we believe that the FBI conducted a satisfactory screening of Saudi nationals who left the United State on charter flights. The Saudi government was advised of and agree to the FBI’s requirements that passengers be identified and checked against various databases before the flights departed. The Federal Aviation Administration representative working in the FBI operations center made sure that the FBI was aware of the flights of Saudi nationals and was able to screen the passengers before they were allowed to depart.

The FBI interviewed all persons of interest on these flights prior to their departures. They concluded that none of the passengers was connected to the 9/11 attacks and have since found no evidence to change that conclusion. Our own independent review of the Saudi nationals involved confirms that no one with known links to terrorism departed on these flights.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
until today. I say declare fucking WAR on the Saudis. Today.

that is the intent of the massive propaganda dump going on

yet more false flags,

to get you boyz all worked up again,

same game and people fall for it over and over and over

as if you would have access to 'official fbi docs'
give me a break already,

the only information you guys will ever see is the info they want to show you, and it won't be accurate, bet on it

good grief man

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Bush covered it up
Obama covered it up
Trump covered it up
The FBI and all the spy agencies covered it up
The media covered it up
The truth becomes classified, Why?

Trump did a huge arms deal with SA and was proud of the fact that it was the biggest ever. I don't remember what was sold to them under the other 3. Whatever it was, it was aiding and abetting the enemy by all of them. All 4 of them need to be tried for treason and hung.

SA and Russia now working together. It will be the end of the petrodollar and thus the end us the US dollar as reserve currency.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
i thought the above was a photoshop, the Obummer in Wuhan is actually a lab here in the States...
No, Buck. The photo is straight-arrow. DYODD. There are other photos.

Regarding the glib "get you boyz worked up again" -- I have one question for everybody:

Did we or did we not -- as general public Americans -- just genuinely learn of our Gummint's complicity in 9/11?

Not claim, not suspect, not conclude... nothing but absolute, terrible truth. I admit to not really KNOWING before.

Play gotcha games and superiority posturing all you want... YOU ALL (including me) now know the 9/11 hooraw was an act of war. Abetted by treasonous people in American government. <-- That takes it out of conspiracy theory, personal belief, or any other non-provable status.

When the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, Scorp... was that an act of war?

I am in total agreement that our political system has been horribly soiled with traitorous scum in high places. <-- Print that.

I want to see a lot of traitors hang. I did not put my alabaster ass on the line for anything but naive, innocent, pure, genuine patriotism and devotion to the American Dream.

Laughable in some circles, I know... but there it is.

Moreover, up until 48 hours ago, I was not at all convinced about the demolition "claim/theory". Now, without DIRECT proof (not really needed now, is it) I believe the third building was demolished by those at war with America. And that some of those at war with America are American traitors.

So yeah, all who are world-weary and up on everything: I AM worked up again. <-- If that amuses or insults anyone... Tough shit. I feel violated. And if some can shed their superior cosmopolitan upper-reach understanding of the world for a moment, maybe they can feel a tiny, distant tingle of old-fashioned pain for OUR innocence lost.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Regarding the glib "get you boyz worked up again" -- I have one question for everybody:

Did we or did we not -- as general public Americans -- just genuinely learn of our Gummint's complicity in 9/11?

Not claim, not suspect, not conclude... nothing but absolute, terrible truth. I admit to not really KNOWING before.

Play gotcha games and superiority posturing all you want... YOU ALL (including me) now know the 9/11 hooraw was an act of war. Abetted by treasonous people in American government. <-- That takes it out of conspiracy theory, personal belief, or any other non-provable status.

When the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, Scorp... was that an act of war?

I am in total agreement that our political system has been horribly soiled with traitorous scum in high places. <-- Print that.

I want to see a lot of traitors hang. I did not put my alabaster ass on the line for anything but naive, innocent, pure, genuine patriotism and devotion to the American Dream.

Laughable in some circles, I know... but there it is.

Moreover, up until 48 hours ago, I was not at all convinced about the demolition "claim/theory". Now, without DIRECT proof (not really needed now, is it) I believe the third building was demolished by those at war with America. And that some of those at war with America are American traitors.

So yeah, all who are world-weary and up on everything: I AM worked up again. <-- If that amuses or insults anyone... Tough shit. I feel violated. And if some can shed their superior cosmopolitan upper-reach understanding of the world for a moment, maybe they can feel a tiny, distant tingle of old-fashioned pain for OUR innocence lost.
You can 'relax and take comfort' that there's no one with the decency AND THE POWER to do anything about it! We'll just keep keepin' on because that's what we do! Our government is corrupt to the core....it always has been, and the people are too brainwashed to care very much anymore

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You can 'relax and take comfort'[ that there's no one with the decency AND THE POWER to do anything about it! We'll just keep keepin' on because that's what we do!
That I can understand. But the virtue-superiority signaling cuts me and I must respond.

I have NOT lost my patriotism. I am NOT jumping to some master's whistle. MY Family helped build this America. We must be strong and not sophisticated, glib, flippant, and world-weary.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
That I can understand. But the virtue-superiority signaling cuts me and I must respond.

I have NOT lost my patriotism. I am NOT jumping to some master's whistle. MY Family helped build this America. We must be strong and not sophisticated, glib, and world-weary.
Oh, I'm right there with ya! Someone has some splainin' to do before they're hanged

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
FBI documents, eh!?! Lets have a show of hands of how many people here trust FBI documents... Count me out. Anybody can put anything on paper...look at that FRN in your wallet...

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I have been VERY sure from early on. It was an inside job. All that needs be known is the demise of Bldg #7. It went down in FREEFALL & no plane hit it ! AND it took months to prepare the bldg to fall in that manner.
Architects & Engineers for 911 truth has a lot of data to prove it was a Las Vegas style demolition.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=bldg+7+collapse&form=ANNTH1&refig=32d289acbe894c1687f7833e50850b24&sp=2&qs=NH&pq=bldg+#7+collapse&sk=PRES1AS1&sc=2-16&cvid=32d289acbe894c1687f7833e50850b24

At 12 sec's Larry Silverstein says they decided to "pull it" THAT IS A DEMOLITION TERM"
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...740372B8C7BAC58CABA5740&view=detail&FORM=VIRE
The "CUI BONO?" of 9-11 does not fit Islam. Israel is the real beneficiary.

Attachments

• israel.jpg
    israel.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 4

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Bush must hang!!!
AGREE.
On 9-11 KEENELAND was holding its annual thoroughbred horse sales. The best of the best crop of foals for the biggest of the BIG horse owners. Prince Khalid bin Abdullah Al Saud, and I heard one daughter was with him were in attendance. Guys I know who worked security for Keeneland told me that as the auction had just begun his Chief of Security walked up and whispering to him. Security said he got up immediately and walked out of the room and bodyguards surrounded him through the building into his personal limo.
KEENELAND is unique in that Bluegrass International Airport ( LEX) sits directly across Versailles Rd. So close the airport has a parking area for the high rollers/ VIPs to park their jets. I'm talking as big as 737s and that type. The airport long ago had placed a Private Gate right across from the KEENELAND drive entrance. Chained Closed except when Keeneland is running or having sales. ( The U.S Marshals / BOP use the area for CON-AIR too when dropping off or getting an inmate to transport). Cross six lanes of traffic you go from Airport property to Race Course property and visa versa.
Keeneland security got informed the Twin Towers had been hit and amped up surveillance.
The Saudis were seen loading onboard their 737 and taxi towards the run way to take-off and did so.
When the jet left the ground security received word that WASHINGTON, DC announced all commercial aircraft were to land. All air flights suspended.
Washington knew the Crown Prince was in Lexington. Washington delayed announcing the grounding of flights until the Crown Prince was air born and in route out of the country.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It IS bigger than I imagined.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Who controls the mass media and the Federal Reserve? Cooper was a disinformation artist, just the the thousands of them today who paste false conspiracy theories all over the internet to help obscure the truth.
BINGO!

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
but i have:

there are articles that say it's from a lab here in the US

there are a few that say it isn't....

DYODD can only get a fella so far down the road these days before he hits a crossroads and has to make a decision

i'm unable to believe enough anymore, so this gets filed into the idk category

that's a major concern of mine, information thats floating around, being believed by some, while in fact, it can't be vetted one way or the other

and since i'm on that line of thinking, Unca, i just can't believe that which is unprovable anymore

from either side...and these two sides think they're fighting over me...go figure

chrisflhtc

Seeker
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
That lab picture is from NIH in Bethesda Md. The woman Dr has an NIH badge on. It looks just like mine.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Ya, im not a fan of the Saudis. With that said, the enemy is our own so called "public servants"

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Here's a good one from Mark Steyn

EO 11110

UNBANNED