• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

FBI Docs show Saudis were in contact with 9/11 hijackers... AIDED THEM! Bush covered up.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I was never sure... until today. I say declare fucking WAR on the Saudis. Today.
Maybe they were working at the behest of ?

It IS bigger than I imagined.

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”​

― Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Attachments

• 92e1154d1a1d802d.jpg
    92e1154d1a1d802d.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 6
  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 6

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Isn't Steyn just a variation of Stein, as in Goldstein?
Yeah I dunno.
I had hard time with Mark's dialect and vernacular when he sat in for rush. Kinda like Dennis Miller they talk funny and little fast but when I keyed in,I learned to enjoy. I sure do like his point of view. The guy is funny and insightful
I don't this he's a member of the tribe

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I was never sure... until today. I say declare fucking WAR on the Saudis. Today.

Slow up there...

No way in the world do you pull that off in the US without SIGNIFICANT help from US powers.

End of story.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Slow up there...

No way in the world do you pull that off in the US without SIGNIFICANT help from US powers.

End of story.
Not the point. What SHOULD happen and what will happen appear to be light-years apart.

I am sticking to the SHOULD.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Not the point. What SHOULD happen and what will happen appear to be light-years apart.

I am sticking to the SHOULD.
Declare war on yourselves first then!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
to my knowledge no one has even been convicted for 9/11. The FBI even said they didn’t have enough evidence to accuse bin laden.

We have multiple administrations covering for the saudis and dancing Israelis.

what do they have to hide? Why hasn’t the government painted the clear picture of what happened? Probably because they were involved in it too.

my theory is that Saudi called in a favor from the usa to get rid of saddam and Iran. The Israelis also benefited from this greatly. We probably told them we need a catalyst for it and the intelligence agencies made it happen. And the MIC made a lot of money.

what went wrong was that Iran won the Iraq war and its battle with isis.
Our prob, Muj... is that every now and then, we agree completely. It fucks up other peoples' minds.

Fiat Metaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
none of those Presidents have attempted to do anything in retaliation to Saudi Arabia, even as Saudi Arabia finances and preaches Islamic extremism to this day.

do you think we just now found out this information?

they have done nothing because of petrodollar and they didn’t have enough balls to stand up.

Agreed. Watch the early 80s flick Rollover.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Our prob, Muj... is that every now and then, we agree completely. It fucks up other peoples' minds.
In the time I have read Muj. I find more in common than in opposition. When EVERYBODY thinks the exact same way that is a very boring world and nobody expands their horizons. IMOHO , YMMV

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So is it safe to assume Bushstein also aided the release of the dancing Israelis?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score