• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Fed folly explained 2008-present

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
And that, my fellow GIM2 Members, was an excellent presentation of why we call them
BANKSTERS

EXECUUTIONER.jpg

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
A MUST watch video... For a lot of members, the financial jargon may seem complex, but the video producers clear up everything starting around minute 13 in this 20 min. video.

The death of an economy is underway, as we all knew. This video explains one of the most important nails in the coffin.
Escaping this death requires something that no longer exists in Amerika. ... ie: The ability to get back what's been stolen.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Another real life cartoon.

FED RESERVE CARTOON OF 1912.jpg

hence the move to negative rates.
hell, I would love it if Trump would tell his listening audience and viewers on TV to go to their bank on Monday and withdraw all their money and take the cash--perhaps leaving enough where you don't have to close your account or have to pay a penalty for being below a minimum---less than one percent of all the US dollars in the world are printed, the rest are zeros and ones in someone's computer, fucking amazing--Trump would have the following to get this done as well, the people need to wake up

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
So, tell the Fed to take a hike, inject some US Notes into our local banks, get these local banks to loan out these US Notes, life goes on

Fed gets left holding the bag
As they should

Markets would correct, stocks like Amazon that don't even turn a profit would fall, portfolios that are more valuable than what they should be, would correct and voila

Problems Solved

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
So, tell the Fed to take a hike, .... Problems Solved
That was already Ron Paul's platform - we saw how far that went. To think, they're the ones that own our money and we couldn't even get a real audit of them. Also, their contract came up in 2013 and they were renewed. Oh, and the rabbit hole continues... they own pretty much everything and much of it, unlike Amazon, does turn a profit, so even if they did let go of the money reigns, problem still not solved.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Kinda being a bit sarcastic but if jail cells were built and prosecutions were to take place, it would be a step in the right direction

Forfeiture of ill gotten gains could occur...would be a new beginning and would/could save lots of personal suffering that surely will happen as this sinking ship continues on, full steam ahead

No one, and I mean, Not One, of our presidential candidates could, maybe I should say Would, begin to tackle such a feat so, full steam ahead it is

Even if they wanted to:
It's not going to be possible, there are too many charlatans who remain in power in Congress, in government administration positions, in various private power positions, too many wealthy folks who will drum up the useful idiots to be the antithesis to this idea - it's not going to happen

Prepare now because by the time tomorrow arrives, it could be too late

It's too late for some already

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
hell, I would love it if Trump would tell his listening audience and viewers on TV to go to their bank on Monday and withdraw all their money and take the cash--perhaps leaving enough where you don't have to close your account or have to pay a penalty for being below a minimum---less than one percent of all the US dollars in the world are printed, the rest are zeros and ones in someone's computer, fucking amazing--Trump would have the following to get this done as well, the people need to wake up
I've been doing that for 22 years , it helps to prevent this. LOMA.gif

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
So, tell the Fed to take a hike, inject some US Notes into our local banks, get these local banks to loan out these US Notes, life goes on

Fed gets left holding the bag
As they should

Markets would correct, stocks like Amazon that don't even turn a profit would fall, portfolios that are more valuable than what they should be, would correct and voila

Problems Solved
Look at the bill in your avatar.

It has 2 seals on the front of it which makes it a dual purpose note

One is private credit, the other is the US Treasury

It is completely up to you to chose which you prefer to use

"Federal reserve notes shall be redeemed in lawful
money on demand at the Treasury Department of
the United States, or at any Federal Reserve bank.-
USC Title 12 Chapter 3, Section 411

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Look at the bill in your avatar.

It has 2 seals on the front of it which makes it a dual purpose note

One is private credit, the other is the US Treasury

It is completely up to you to chose which you prefer to use

"Federal reserve notes shall be redeemed in lawful
money on demand at the Treasury Department of
the United States, or at any Federal Reserve bank.-
USC Title 12 Chapter 3, Section 411
Actually, no it isn't up to me

I use the "coin of the realm" because that's quite literally the only choice I have

Sure I could use coins but that's not practical for larger purchases.
I could use plastic, which I do, but that's only supported by this dual usage fiat

I know many who quote the "law of the land" but it's ignored by the "land masters"
Not much more I can do or choose to do until the black market expands a lot more

I've used barter systems before but the Tax Man still wants his cut in the "coin of the realm"
I've even attempted to pay a fine, once, using coins but my payment was rejected

One specialty shop around here even refuses to accept cash, plastic or check is what's accepted

So, no, I really don't have a choice

I could move...to Mexico, but it's no different there

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
This fits right in here

Last edited by a moderator:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Actually, no it isn't up to me

I use the "coin of the realm" because that's quite literally the only choice I have

Sure I could use coins but that's not practical for larger purchases.
I could use plastic, which I do, but that's only supported by this dual usage fiat

I know many who quote the "law of the land" but it's ignored by the "land masters"
Not much more I can do or choose to do until the black market expands a lot more

I've used barter systems before but the Tax Man still wants his cut in the "coin of the realm"
I've even attempted to pay a fine, once, using coins but my payment was rejected

One specialty shop around here even refuses to accept cash, plastic or check is what's accepted

So, no, I really don't have a choice

I could move...to Mexico, but it's no different there

I have no doubt that you have no choice, because you have already accepted defeat

For all others:

(Remember, these administrative territorial district courts/tribunals due to their exclusive mercantile nature,
can’t address the natural person as said courts have no authority to directly interact with a substantive and
thereby biological party as they don’t hold title to that property.
Paper to paper, flesh to flesh and never the twains shall meet.)