• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Federal Reserve Failure - Ron Paul.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What do the Federal Reserve and neoconservatives have in common? They both refuse to admit that their policies — the neocons’ promotion of perpetual war and the Fed's manipulation of the money supply — are complete failures, having produced the opposite of the promised results.

The latest example of the Federal Reserve engaging in Bill Kristol-like levels of denial is the Fed’s continued insistence that the return of 70s-style inflation is a “transitory” phenomenon resulting from the end of the lockdowns. The Fed has acknowledged the “transitory” inflation will last until at least 2022, yet it is still determined to keep interest rates at or near zero until the “jobs situation” improves.

To be fair, the Fed has finally announced plans to cut back on its money-pumping activities by reducing by 15 billion dollars a month its monthly purchase of 80 billion dollars of Treasury bonds and 40 billion dollars of mortgage-backed assets.

It is unlikely that the Fed will stick to its plans to “taper” its purchase of Treasury bonds. The Fed’s Treasury bond purchases enable the federal government to run up the debt without increasing taxes or paying punishingly high interest on the debt.

The Congressional Budget Office projects that by 2030 the federal debt interest cost will more than double to 829 billion dollars. That is more than the government spent on the military in 2020!

Despite the looming fiscal crisis, Congress is unlikely to cut spending anytime soon. Instead, Congress members are debating a 1.75 trillion dollars “social spending” plan, having just passed a 1.2 trillion dollars infrastructure bill. Contrary to the claims of President Biden and his allies, this new spending will not reduce inflation. What it will do is hasten and deepen the inevitable economic crisis caused by government overspending.

Of course, most Republicans will continue opposing big increases in spending and debt ... as long as a Democrat sits in the Oval Office. A Republican who becomes president will likely believe, as Dick Cheney has said, that President Reagan taught us that deficits don’t matter. The difference between the parties is Republicans are less likely to raise taxes. So, no matter who controls Congress and the presidency, spending and debt can keep increasing.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ron Paul is STILL right!

ronpaulendthefed.jpg

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If Ron Paul was the real deal, he would explain how the Federal Reserve works, in simple terms, on his website.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
If Ron Paul was the real deal, he would explain how the Federal Reserve works, in simple terms, on his website.

RP wants to audit the fed.

A transparent fed audit would reveal how it REALLY works.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
How can it be that black & white?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Viewing the Fed as a failure depends on perspective. For the vast majority of people, it is an unmitigated disaster.

For its owners though...

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
RP wants to audit the fed.

A transparent fed audit would reveal how it REALLY works.
The main reason the Federal Reserve exists is because hardly anyone understands how it works. If it was widely known, the cockroaches would be scurrying for cover. I'm sure Ron Paul knows this and he knows how the Fed works, yet in all these years he hasn't lifted a finger to educate the public. He could easily write a 1000 word essay on how the Fed works and put it on his website. If he did, it would go viral!.
The Fed doesn't need an "audit". We know if an audit were done, the auditors would be bought and paid for anyway. What needs to be done, you know it and I know it and Ron Paul knows it, is to arrest the banksters for fraud, prosecute them and convict them and lock them up with Tyrone for the rest of their lives, then arrest their cronies and confiscate all the loot and give them back to people who paid interest.
Ron Paul is controlled opposition.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The main reason the Federal Reserve exists is because hardly anyone understands how it works. If it was widely known, the cockroaches would be scurrying for cover. I'm sure Ron Paul knows this and he knows how the Fed works, yet in all these years he hasn't lifted a finger to educate the public. He could easily write a 1000 word essay on how the Fed works and put it on his website. If he did, it would go viral!.
The Fed doesn't need an "audit". We know if an audit were done, the auditors would be bought and paid for anyway. What needs to be done, you know it and I know it and Ron Paul knows it, is to arrest the banksters for fraud, prosecute them and convict them and lock them up with Tyrone for the rest of their lives, then arrest their cronies and confiscate all the loot and give them back to people who paid interest.
I dunno how you've missed it but since at least 1986 Ron Paul has been educating anyone and everyone who will listen about the dangers of The Fed and the damage it is doing.

For starters, read his best-selling book. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/End_the_Fed

220px-End_the_Fed.jpg

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
The Creature From Jekyll Island, by G. Edward Griffin
The best book on the subject.

1637206771189.png

1637206729002.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
here's how it works...

you wanna start a country but you need a common specie for commerce inside your new country

you come to me, because i give you some kickback

your congress tells your treasury how much specie is needed
your treasury will tell us how much specie is needed
we contract out with your print shop, you pay for it all
i get the print paper back, probably have to pay for some fees
then i issue to your treasury that newly printed specie

and

literally;
for every dollar i give to your treasurer, you owe me that paper dollar specie back
however
you also owe me a small cut, say, a cent, for every note i print

your people tear up the notes, burn them, mutilate them
so
initially it doesn't matter, but one day, you won't be able to pay me back all of those paper notes
that makes you in default

secondly:
where do all of those cents come from? at the end of the day, you have no more specie as it's all been recalled and you can't return it all let alone that cent per note costs...that all adds up and we're contracted to you...suckers

what do you do then? evergrande it?...go BK?

...but we're actually friends to one another and we simply tax the hell out of the sheep while we throw a party

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I dunno how you've missed it but since at least 1986 Ron Paul has been educating anyone and everyone who will listen about the dangers of The Fed and the damage it is doing.

He should have been educating people about how it works. If they had that knowledge, they could figure out for themselves what damage it's doing. Pretending to be opposed to the Fed is one thing, posing a real threat to it is another. Ron Paul fills a void for the right while Bernie Sanders fills a void on the left. Both are as phony as can be.

The Creature From Jekyll Island, by G. Edward Griffin
I can't name a better one. It's like the best motel in town....when it's the only motel in town.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The scheme is out of control and they are trying for a soft landing but no dice. Anybody think that old jew woman at Treasury is running anything? She is there to be the face on the collapse of the Money Temple.
Soon the Great Depression will be known as the Good Old Days.

madhu

Site Supporter
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You are assuming that sheopple will read and understand that 1000 word essay by Ron Paul? The ordinary joe does not want to do the hard work of learning anything about money nor economics nor fedr. The society is far too busy working to make a living and are happy to be under the boots of the status quo. Whatever Ron Paul says is quickly ridiculed by the mainstream media and convicted as loony tunes

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You are assuming that sheopple will read and understand that 1000 word essay by Ron Paul? The ordinary joe does not want to do the hard work of learning anything about money nor economics nor fedr.
1000 words is only a couple pages. Millions would read it, including those who got degrees in economics and were never taught how the Fed works. It would have a huge impact and Ron Paul knows it.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Currency is an illusion. The sooner you realize that the quicker you take defensive action. Only a war or hyperinflation will change the situation. Either result is bad.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Currency is not "money."

The first 10 seconds, he hit the nail !!
I call money, "work credits", which is basically what Mike said.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The first 10 seconds, he hit the nail !!
I call money, "work credits", which is basically what Mike said.

I've often called it "stored labor," so I think we're all on the same page. :2 thumbs up:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Gee Edward Griffin the Creature From Jekyll Island
The professional charlatan (and pick-pocket) produced a generation of ignorant groupies.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Who/what should be the fiscal agent of the Federal (and any) government ?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Should there even be a fiscal agent?

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

idk but I do think the information about the number of dollars that exist should be easily accessible to the public and that we need to use real inflation numbers when reporting on it not the government bs.

I believe we are in this situation because the people don’t demand transparency from the government.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Who was prior to the 1st National Bank, 2nd National Bank... to the (NON-FEDERAL) Federal Reserve ?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
idk
but I do think the information
Unlike the ignorant groupies, you at least have the courage to consider the question.

In the 1830s there were no conspiracist book-peddlers like this Griffin from Jekyl island, or this comic relief from 2008 who named his son after the stage-name of a slut who broke up marriages as a hobby. In the 1830s Americans were well informed on the subject and understood the question. In the 1832, 1836, 1840, 1844 election campaigns the question of fiscal agent was major issue.
So Ron Paul embraced this cult religion of libertarianism which teaches that there should be no borders, no nations, no countries; that there should be large industrial monopolies (and also non-industrial monopolies). In 2008 he entertained the groupies with his 'end the fed' standup routine ---and kept them in ignorance ever since. Btw, isn't Ron Paul a big supporter of paper money, as long as some private bank owns the printing press ? We know that professional charlatan and pick-pocket, Gee Ed Griffin is a very vocal advocate of paper money, he said so many times.

Did the wife of Rand Paul really purchase shares in a vaccine company ?

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I would love to get to the point where libertarians were my biggest political enemy with some of their wacky ideas; there is a very long line of liberals and neocons in the way before that.