• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Feds Charge Tennessee State Senator With Theft and Embezzlement

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Tennessee State Sen. Katrina Robinson (D) pictured on April 25, 2019. (CC-BY-SA-4.0 via Wikimedia Commons)
CRIME AND INCIDENTS

The US Attorney’s office filed charges of theft, embezzlement involving government programs, and wire fraud

Author: Annette Peagler
Published: 10:28 PM CDT July 29, 2020
Updated: 10:28 PM CDT July 29, 2020

MEMPHIS, Tenn — Local 24 News is hearing from Tennessee State Senator Katrina Robinson after U.S. Attorney of the Western District of Tennessee, Michael Dunavant announced criminal charges of theft, embezzlement involving government programs, and wire fraud against her.

Robinson and her attorney maintained her innocent and said what was filed Wednesday is merely a complaint, not an indictment.

FBI agents raided Senator Robinson’s home in February and have been investigating her ever since. Agents raided her home again July 28.

In the criminal complaint, it alleges Senator Robinson misappropriated government funds used for The Healthcare Institute, a Tennessee for-profit LLC created in 2015, where Robinson serves as the director.

“I am committed to continuing to serve with the same integrity, the same passion that I’ve demonstrated since you’ve elected me to this office,” said TN State Senator Katrina Robinson, who represents District 33.

Federal investigators say Robinson compensated herself in excess of $600,000 in federal grants, over a 4-year period, that was meant for The Healthcare Institute on Winchester Road.

The complaint says Robinson used money from the Health Resources and Services Administration for her own personal benefit and her immediate family.

“The healthcare institute is still in business, she started that institute because she saw a need in her community for education and healthcare. It was a gap, she filled that gap,” said Janika White, Robinson’s attorney.

An anonymous complaint in December of 2016 sparked the investigation, alleging Robinson used The Healthcare Institute funds to purchase a designer handbag.

Bank records obtained by federal investigators showed expenses ranging from a vehicle for her daughter, clothing, travel and entertainment, and expenses related to a Snow Cone Business operated by her children.

“It is believed that if I was not in the position that I’m in, that if I did not champion the voices, the views and the faces that I represent that I would not be in this moment that I’m in right now with you today,” Robinson explained.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
caught washing the money flow from the puppet master(s)

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
puppet master payola:

looting charities

book deals

paid speeches

advertising spokesman

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
puppet master payola:

looting charities

book deals

paid speeches

advertising spokesman
Most go into politics for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ & POWER ! :totally steamed::totally steamed::totally steamed:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
“It is believed that if I was not in the position that I’m in, that if I did not champion the voices, the views and the faces that I represent that I would not be in this moment that I’m in right now with you today,” Robinson explained.
only by her and those who maintain power and control through her...all others don't believe a word she says anymore

and this stupid bitch must have paid a small fortune for that doctored photo of herself...re-colored and airbrushed and touched up...

probably has it hanging in her office or home:
A Narcissist

she should not be one of our leaders

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Most go into politics for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ & POWER ! :totally steamed::totally steamed::totally steamed:
How is it that people like Schumer, Pelosi and Obama go into politics as ordinary people, become multimillionaires on government salaries, Trump goes into politics as a billionaire and then those same people demand that Trump produces his tax returns?

I don't get it!!!

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
How is it that people like Schumer, Pelosi and Obama go into politics as ordinary people, become multimillionaires on government salaries, Trump goes into politics as a billionaire and then those same people demand that Trump produces his tax returns?

I don't get it!!!
You don't get it because you don't got TDS.

:D

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Tennessee State Sen. Katrina Robinson (D) pictured on April 25, 2019. (CC-BY-SA-4.0 via Wikimedia Commons)
CRIME AND INCIDENTS

The US Attorney’s office filed charges of theft, embezzlement involving government programs, and wire fraud

Author: Annette Peagler
Published: 10:28 PM CDT July 29, 2020
Updated: 10:28 PM CDT July 29, 2020

MEMPHIS, Tenn — Local 24 News is hearing from Tennessee State Senator Katrina Robinson after U.S. Attorney of the Western District of Tennessee, Michael Dunavant announced criminal charges of theft, embezzlement involving government programs, and wire fraud against her.

Robinson and her attorney maintained her innocent and said what was filed Wednesday is merely a complaint, not an indictment.

FBI agents raided Senator Robinson’s home in February and have been investigating her ever since. Agents raided her home again July 28.

In the criminal complaint, it alleges Senator Robinson misappropriated government funds used for The Healthcare Institute, a Tennessee for-profit LLC created in 2015, where Robinson serves as the director.

“I am committed to continuing to serve with the same integrity, the same passion that I’ve demonstrated since you’ve elected me to this office,” said TN State Senator Katrina Robinson, who represents District 33.

Federal investigators say Robinson compensated herself in excess of $600,000 in federal grants, over a 4-year period, that was meant for The Healthcare Institute on Winchester Road.

The complaint says Robinson used money from the Health Resources and Services Administration for her own personal benefit and her immediate family.

“The healthcare institute is still in business, she started that institute because she saw a need in her community for education and healthcare. It was a gap, she filled that gap,” said Janika White, Robinson’s attorney.

An anonymous complaint in December of 2016 sparked the investigation, alleging Robinson used The Healthcare Institute funds to purchase a designer handbag.

Bank records obtained by federal investigators showed expenses ranging from a vehicle for her daughter, clothing, travel and entertainment, and expenses related to a Snow Cone Business operated by her children.

Stole $600,000 and somehow she's still a victim. Should go to jail and be Barred from any elected position ever again.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Stole $600,000 and somehow she's still a victim. Should go to jail and be Barred from any elected, or appointed position ever again.
FIFY, LOLOLOL

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Low level shit. Whose been making 25 mil anonymous donations to the Obama foundation? How does that foundation have over 300 million in it ? How did Obama get a 65 million dollar book deal? Asking for Stephen King

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

I don't get it!!!
None of them were ordinary people. Schumer was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Pelosi's father was a power broker in Baltimore. I won't even comment on the last joker.

"Robinson and her attorney maintained her innocent ......."

"Bank records obtained by federal investigators showed expenses ranging from a vehicle for her daughter, clothing, travel and entertainment, and expenses related to a Snow Cone Business operated by her children."

Typical NEEEGRESS !!! She`s confronted by irrefutable evidence, yet even when caught with her pants down, she maintains her "innocence" !!

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Dirty GOP Cracker Ohio's Speaker of the House has been busted too.:
1596153210809.png

"(Columbus, Ohio ) - Larry Householder is out as Speaker of the Ohio House. State lawmakers voted 90-0 on Thursday morning to remove his title as speaker, a first in state history.
Lawmakers voted on the same day that he was indicted on federal racketeering charges. US Attorney David Devillers says the charges filed by a federal grand jury are related to his role in pushing through a bailout of two First Energy nuclear power plants in 2019. Householder was taken into custody by federal investigators earlier this month.

Devillers warns that setting up a 501c4 nonprofit corporation is not your own private Super PAC.
Despite the loss of his leadership role, Householder is still an elected state rep."

Side note from listening to Bill Cunningham (700WLW) When Householder ran for SoH his fellow GOP did not vote him in.
The Democrats of the House voted him into the office .

(I'm pretty sure they already knew he was dirty and going to use that to their advantage).

Low level shit. Whose been making 25 mil anonymous donations to the Obama foundation? How does that foundation have over 300 million in it ? How did Obama get a 65 million dollar book deal? Asking for Stephen King
Does GEORGE SOROS ring a bell ??? He`s the son of SATAN that wants to see America DESTROYED !!! Could someone explain WHY this treacherous VIPER hasn`t been arrested and charged with TREASON ???

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Don’t forget the Klinton Foundation
sleepy joes son and the Ukraine China sweet deal
might as well throw in that 2 trillion Rumsfeld dollars

all this is is window dressing , mafia lieutenant bs
goes next to the Madoff and Stewart and Weiner arrests

Barnum , Bailey , and the FBI