• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Feds Spend $228,636 to Find Out Why Obese Lesbians Binge Eat

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Our tax money hard at work.

Feds Spend $228,636 to Find Out Why Obese Lesbians Binge Eat
'Implications of being a Black lesbian woman on binge eating have yet to be considered'

Getty Images

The National Institutes of Health is spending over $200,000 to figure out why obese lesbians binge eat.

The Old Dominion University study awarded last week hypothesizes that intersectionality is the culprit for why black lesbians purportedly eat too much.

Researchers note the implications of "being a black lesbian woman on binge eating" have never been studied before.

"Young adult lesbian women are twice as likely to be overweight and obese as their heterosexual peers and Black women are similarly more likely to be obese than White women," according to the grant. "Despite well documented disparities in binge eating, little is known about contributing factors in lesbian women, and in particular racial minorities."

The researchers claim society can "influence young women's eating in everyday life" and hypothesize that racism and homophobia are having an impact on minority lesbians who binge eat.

"Consistent with minority stress theories, preliminary data also suggest sexual minority stress—or the stress people from stigmatized groups are exposed to due to their marginalized social status—likely influences binge eating in lesbian women, but the role of unique minority experiences in binge eating has not been examined using EMA [mobile technology-based ecological momentary assessment]."

The "minority stress theory" places the blame on "homophobic culture" and prejudice for sexual minorities who are in bad health.

"Minority stress theory proposes that sexual minority health disparities can be explained in large part by stressors induced by a hostile, homophobic culture, which often results in a lifetime of harassment, maltreatment, discrimination, and victimization," the American Psychological Association explained in a newsletter in 2012.

"Having multiple minority statuses increases the likelihood of experiencing homophobia, stigma, isolation and rejection, along with heightened risk for sexual risk behavior or substance use," the newsletter said.

The new NIH study is looking at the "intersectionality" of lesbian women who are unable to control their eating.

"Race, eating-related factors, and sexual minority-specific factors may also moderate daily associations, but have not been fully explored," the grant explains. "In particular, implications of having intersecting sexual- and racial-minority identities (i.e., being a Black lesbian woman) on binge eating have yet to be considered."
This is not the first time federally funded researchers have studied lesbian obesity. Taxpayers were previously billed over $3.5 million to find out why the majority of lesbians are obese and gay men are not. Findings of the five-year study included revelations that gay men have a "greater desire for toned muscles" than straight men.
The new study will recruit 150 lesbians and 150 straight women, who will answer survey questions on their smartphones about why they binge eat. Each group will include at least 50 black women.

"Study aims include examining how daily affective, social, and health behavior factors impact lesbian women's eating, and how sexual minority-specific experiences uniquely contribute to binge eating in daily life," the grant states.

The study received $228,636 and began on Jan. 29. Research will continue through November 2022.

https://freebeacon.com/issues/feds-spend-228636-to-find-out-why-obese-lesbians-binge-eat/

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I don't dispute that it is so.
I just dispute that we should give a fuck.
Eat up you dykes..... Live a little!

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I only give a fuck that our money is being pissed away on dykes !! :totally steamed:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Lack of penis is the reason... now can we move on???

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I want $200,000 (in advance, in gold bullion please) to study why the government spends $200,000 on each of thousands of insane "research projects" each year.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
The first girl I ever kissed (her idea) was in fifth grade. Someone dared us at a party and she was pretty randy about it.

I hadn't saw her since high school, she was in line at the ice cream shop ahead of me, I don't think she recognized me. She was butch with another butch woman and their comments back and forth between them were vile and vicious about the service, about people in line, about everything. It was almost demonic. Not real charming people.

Guess I had that effect on women.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Because they're ugly.
That will be $250,000 please.
they're lesbians because they're fat

not fat because they're lesbians

where do I pick up my check for 200k?
Ya both could be right or wrong. The bigger and far more important question on this subject is, who really gives a f' either way?

chomper

Purveyor of Filth
Silver Miner
The first girl I ever kissed (her idea) was in fifth grade. Someone dared us at a party and she was pretty randy about it.

I hadn't saw her since high school, she was in line at the ice cream shop ahead of me, I don't think she recognized me. She was butch with another butch woman and their comments back and forth between them were vile and vicious about the service, about people in line, about everything. It was almost demonic. Not real charming people.

Guess I had that effect on women.
George Costanza, is that you?

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Who's gonna write that final report? As soon as it's out the feminazis are going to attack with all they got.

I also thought this study was done awhile back. Conclusion was that lack of a male injection of hormones was the cause. Maybe that was another study..

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Are spermatozoa considered hormones?
I didn't know that.

BF
I dunno, just remember that regular injections helped women maintain a more stable frame of mind or something like that.. Didn't matter how they took it either, orally or other.. Maybe it was a fake story :dduck::dduck:

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I dunno, just remember that regular injections helped women maintain a more stable frame of mind or something like that.. Didn't matter how they took it either, orally or other.. Maybe it was a fake story :dduck::dduck:
Now there's a study that needs funding.
Here honey, read this.........
I'm just thinking about your mental health, that's all.

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
They eat out too much....lol

Or they old ground and pound is much more of an aerobic exercise that burns the calories.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I don't care about the research at all.

I only care about the fact that I paid for it.

I want my money back.

Please!

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Who's gonna write that final report? As soon as it's out the feminazis are going to attack with all they got.

I also thought this study was done awhile back. Conclusion was that lack of a male injection of hormones was the cause. Maybe that was another study..

DON"T look for me to do the deed! :dduck::thumbs down: