• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Feedback on for sale items.

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
33percent came through with flying colors. Thanks for the opportunity to enjoy a transaction.:s1:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I completed my first purchase on GIM2 today with Irons, must say shipping was fast and communication was cordial.

Thank You!!
Thanks man you are great to deal with too!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Im callin BS on this one.....we all know Irons NEVER SELLS anything.....:cheerful:
Thanks Ttazzy I appreciate that but I did work out a deal with msolorio3, and he is as straight up honest as this Michigan winter is long.

His word is Gold with me.

msolorio3

Seeker
Seeker
Just completed my transaction with jimineez, will definitely buy from him again in the future. Thank you!

msolorio3

Seeker
Seeker
Thanks Hystckndle for a great transaction. I must say that you are very patient and helpful. Thank you for a smooth transaction and helping out a newbie.

msolorio3

Seeker
Seeker
fast shipping and excellent packaging from mnmom on her maple syrup sale, will happily purchase from her again!

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
fast shipping and excellent packaging from mnmom on her maple syrup sale, will happily purchase from her again!
X10 or a zillion.

The lady never questioned the thought of shipping to Canada and for that I thank her kindly. Unbelievably good product and honesty.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Made a purchase from Rcpb2000, fast shipping and exactly as described. Hope to buy from him again. Thanks!
Me too. He trusted me enough to ship just on my word that I had mailed payment. He also threw in a little gift to say thanks. Top notch member there.

Solo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Thanks Hystckndle for a great transaction. I must say that you are very patient and helpful. Thank you for a smooth transaction and helping out a newbie.
Hystckndle is without a doubt one of the best among us. A true class act and someone I would trust with pretty much anything :)

Just completed my transaction with jimineez, will definitely buy from him again in the future. Thank you!
Multiple deals with jimineez here and wouldn't hesitate to do so again.

Super fast shipping from mnmom on her maple syrup sale, will be glad to do repeat business with her anytime!
I've purchased more than just maple syrup from her over the years and she is indeed da bomb :cool:!

mnmom

Seeker
Seeker
Thanks to everyone who purchased syrup! Superfast payment from everyone Solo, GoldHedge, msolorio3, DonDinero, Charlie1023, Argentium, Rcpb2000, Pitw

I hope you all enjoy it :)

Edited to add: I can't believe I forgot Bob who picked up a gallon. Very nice to meet someone local ;)

msolorio3

Seeker
Seeker
Smooth transaction with super fast shipping from Scrapman. Thank you very much Scrapman!

Argentium

Midas Member
Midas Member
Same here and the quality of her syrup was excellent! In general, I must say that one is far better off dealing here on GIM, than say eBay. It definitely says something about the quality of the members here!

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
I've done a few deals with GIMmers over the years and never a hiccup.

davycoppitt

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Solo is an A++ seller. There isn't a person I would trust more than him. Honest, fast, and just great to deal with.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
<SLV> is also an A++ seller having done 2 flawless transactions with this GIM2 member.

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
<SLV> is my opinion a very honest, punctual, knowledgeable and caring person with which to do a deal. Never be affeared of him in my opinion.:thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Now Solo on the other hand is about as goofy as a plaid rabbit. Honest as the day is long, willing to bend over backwards to please and plain just fun to deal with. I'd do with him or any of the others I've written about anytime as they all treated a foreigner with respect and honesty.

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Now we can add Hystckndle to the list as he paid so fast it damb near knocked my computer off the desk[It's an old roll top so that may be part of the problem]. Thank you sir and the coin plus will be on it's way by dog sled tomorrow.

Last edited:

dirt to oil

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Now we can add Hystickle to the list as he paid so fast it damb near knocked my computer off the desk[It's an old roll top so that may be part of the problem]. Thank you sir and the coin plus will be on it's way by dog sled tomorrow.
dog sled why so fast?

CrufflerJJ

Seeker
Seeker
Just got some more shiny round things from SilverBuyer. Exactly as described, well packaged, shipped FAST, tracking info provided immediately. Good deal!

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Well I can now happily add azxcvbnm321 to my list of good guys to deal with as he sent me a sunshine round, just as he bet he would.
Thanks man.

Hystckndle

Daguerreotype Fanatic
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Big shout out to Pitw,
Package and condiments received,
The wifelet is most appreciative.
She says she luvvvs you and xxx ooo.
Regards friend,

Long time since I've done business on this forum but I've bought from Jason and sold to one of the early moderators that had a bull as an avatar (forgot his name).

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
lumpOgold paid almost instantaneously for a silver maple. Gotta like a good deal figured out.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Good transaction with pitw. GREAT from piwt's side of the transaction. He was very tolerant of the requirements I made to insure a safe INTERNATIONAL trade.

Last edited:

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Gotta say Goldbrix is as upstanding as anyone down South/East/West or North as he fulfilled his end of the bargain.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Brio held up her end and I'm now the proud owner of a Trudeau.
I laughed when you told me what you call the spittoon. I'm still laughing, it's brilliant. Sorta wish I'd kept it now LOL! :beer:

lumpOgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Charlie1023 was a great GIMer to deal with and I'd recommend him to others in other transactions. Happy stacking! :2 thumbs up:

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Can't say enough about @lumpOgold smooth easy transactions, super fast shipping. Another outstanding member of GoldIsMoney2.com

Thank you again my good sir, @lumpOgold

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Can't say enough about @lumpOgold smooth easy transactions, super fast shipping. Another outstanding member of GoldIsMoney2.com

Thank you again my good sir, @lumpOgold

Hear hear!....
My mail came today.
Very professional.
With Class.

Thanks lumpOgold.