• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Feedback on for sale items.

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I have recently done a couple of fairly large transactions with 90%RealMoney. He is great to work with and good to his word. I have enjoyed transacting with him.

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member
Three large transactions with Savvydon in the past 3 or 4 weeks. He is of the utmost integrity, and honesty. Very open, and respectful individual. Exactly what one would expect from a long time GIMer. Nice to actually speak with a person one has only sent typed/text messages to for years! Top shelf for sure!

needler

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I traded my knife for LumpOgold's silver. Smooth transaction and pleasure doing business with you. Hope you enjoy the knife.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
On the topic of Big Jim...

Had a flawless transaction with Spinalcracker, never hesitate to deal with Brother Cracker.

JIM...
The item he sold me:

As described.

Packaged expertly.

Well done!

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Thanks Aurumag,
Flawless transaction, deal with confidence with Aurumag.

lumpOgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Any of you fine fellas have any gold or silver for sale?...
I would rather buy from you all than the LCS....

Thanks!...
Looking for something specific? Silver has been beat down so badly, I'm waiting for the rain in the middle of a drought.

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Any of you fine fellas have any gold or silver for sale?...
I would rather buy from you all than the LCS....

Thanks!...
I’m kind of with lumpOgold on this. I regularly buy ATB bullion and get it slabbed, usually with NGC. If anyone wants or needs any of this I can beat anyone, although I can’t compete with the current silver spot. I do have a bunch of other bullion stuff but I was hoping for a bit more rain to grease the skids of the drought we have been through.

I invite anyone to PM whenever. The most useful thing we are doing here is establishing a network of buyers and sellers who operate on trust and can thus cut the middle man out of excess fees and other BS. This is how dealer networks operate and it is a win-win.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Looking for something specific? Silver has been beat down so badly, I'm waiting for the rain in the middle of a drought.
I like fractional gold worldwide...
Mexican peso , French roosters , sovereigns , 1/10 to 1 ounce coins , condition is not a concern...
I like to have some in my pocket and feel them once in awhile...
I will never forget the sound of my grampa rattling the silver coins in his pocket...everybody carried silver dollars and half dollars...

stonedywankanobe

.409'er
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Gotta say what a pleasure it's been dealing with @spinalcracker. We struck a deal on the Milwaukee sawzall last week.

He sent more cash than I asked along with a very cool one ounce round of the brawny one, not sure if he's ok with me saying that but that's the kind of guy we're talking about here.

Every person I've delt with on Gim has been 24k gold and Crackers is of the same forge. Communication was great, payment more than expedient, just a real good guy to trade with all around.

stonedywankanobe

.409'er
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Yep, actually one turned out to be under graded and after sending it in, came back as MS 82.

Dialbro I don't even recall if I gave a feedback on our deal in which case I'd like to say that for one of those fast talking yankee types you sir were a fine feller to trade with as well.

Does that old gun still work sir?

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Man I love you Cats!.....
It doesn't matter to much to me what side of the plate that anyone bats from...liberal conservative right or left or in the middle , religion either (unless you are a Satanist pedo maggot) ...

What really matters is that people are decent human beings...honorable in things great or small....generous , would give you the shirt off his back...humans with dignity and respect and loyalty...

That is all.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM has got talent

I've always been a supporter of starving artists (usually 'cause you can buy their work cheap <grin>) so when I saw the artwork hardmoney was doing (https://goldismoney2.com/threads/random-pictures-thread.1554/post-1480060) I thought I would see if I could get him to paint something for me. And he did. I must say that I am impressed by his work and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who wanted to commission him for a project of their own.

Tết is a special time of year for the Vietnamese and I wanted to give my sweety-pie wife something unique this year so HM and I got together, discussed cost, shipping, etc and I sent him this photo:

Kim.jpg

Everything went smoothly and after a time I received this in the mail:

Kim 632.jpg

She loved it. I love it. And the family in Nam love it.
Damn good work hardmoney.

BF

<Did I frame it OK, HM?)

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
Oh man, I've been meaning to post feedback here for some time but would either get distracted or ... kind of embarrassed that I haven't kept very good track of all of the good folks I bought from, sold to and traded with but here are some that come to mind:

sandro
newmisty
J_Kinder
Tinbox
The_Head
Sindgefallen
davycoppitt

I honestly can't remember having any issues on either side of the trade in any of the instances since joining the forum. I've also had many very pleasant conversations with those that I never bought from or those that never ended up buying from me. Many thanks to all and here's to many more successful trades and conversations!

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM has got talent

I've always been a supporter of starving artists (usually 'cause you can buy their work cheap <grin>) so when I saw the artwork hardmoney was doing (https://goldismoney2.com/threads/random-pictures-thread.1554/post-1480060) I thought I would see if I could get him to paint something for me. And he did. I must say that I am impressed by his work and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who wanted to commission him for a project of their own.

Tết is a special time of year for the Vietnamese and I wanted to give my sweety-pie wife something unique this year so HM and I got together, discussed cost, shipping, etc and I sent him this photo:

Everything went smoothly and after a time I received this in the mail:

She loved it. I love it. And the family in Nam love it.
Damn good work hardmoney.

BF

<Did I frame it OK, HM?)
Impressionistic art i see..................................... :) lol............couldnt resist..... talented

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Great transaction with Rip Van Winkle. Don't hesitate to deal with him. 5 Stars!!

Rip Van Winkle

Seeker
Seeker
Same to you BigJim!

Rip Van Winkle

Seeker
Seeker
Done deal with <SLV> great transaction

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Flawless transaction with chrisflhtc. Never hesitate to deal with this fine member.
Thanks, JIM...

Rip Van Winkle

Seeker
Seeker
Great transaction with lumpogold