• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Feeling blue? Might be time to cut back on colloidal silver

Ishkabibble

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Did you know that prolonged ingestion of colloidal silver can actually turn your skin blue? Apparently this was a more common observation back in the days before penicillin, when colloidal silver was used quite frequently in treatment. Some people still experience the issue today, due to prolonged ingestion of colloidal silver.

blue.png

You can learn more here. http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/22536241/#.UL5iWKzLSE8. The issue is primarily cosmetic, but one can easily see the life-changing implications.

It seems the issue arises when people ingest colloidal silver as a preventive treatment. I've searched and found no reference to blueman syndrome due to short-term utilization. The issue is overexposure, most often occurring when people produce their own colloidal silver without knowing the concentration, when the colloidal silver production is tainted with salt, or when the dosage of colloidal silver they are consuming is extreme.

GodspeedMetals

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Yep. Colloidal Silver should be used sparingly. I use it on a Q-tip to clean my nose and throat when I have flu-like or allergic symptoms. It works immediately and lasts several hours.

The dude in the pic looks like papa smurf!

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I feel sorry for people like Paul Karason, he is the only proof of turning blue. If there were more, the www would show up a lot more. Paul contracted Argyria by using dirty tap water instead of the recommended distilled water. The nitrate built up in his cardiovascular system,. and the sun apparently done the rest.

Paul is paraded up and down many shows and presented on many talk backs because of his condition. He is, in effect, the only example that BigPharma and its media sisters have to persuade others to use antibiotics with a huge mark up instead.

I followed the instructions on my silver well, and have been ingesting CS for about 5 years now. I used to work damn hard in the sun, in one of the hottest and driest countries here in Australia.

CS done myself more good that was proved by existing A/B's.

SH

Last edited:

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Did you know that prolonged ingestion of colloidal silver can actually turn your skin blue? Apparently this was a more common observation back in the days before penicillin, when colloidal silver was used quite frequently in treatment. Some people still experience the issue today, due to prolonged ingestion of colloidal silver.

View attachment 27478

You can learn more here. http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/22536241/#.UL5iWKzLSE8. The issue is primarily cosmetic, but one can easily see the life-changing implications.

It seems the issue arises when people ingest colloidal silver as a preventive treatment. I've searched and found no reference to blueman syndrome due to short-term utilization. The issue is overexposure, most often occurring when people produce their own colloidal silver without knowing the concentration, when the colloidal silver production is tainted with salt, or when the dosage of colloidal silver they are consuming is extreme.
Did you know that many GIMMERS have been successfully using Colloidal Silver, including myself, for years, as a preventive medicine, as well as an antibiotic for all bacterial and viral infections. Haven't turned blue yet, and neither has anyone else. Suggest you read up on the subject.
http://www.goldismoney2.com/showthread.php?3017-Colloidal-Silver-It-Works
PS. MSNBC is not a source that will work very well at GIM as a reference.
PS2. Big Pharma would love to outlaw the production and use of Colloidal Silver.

Ishkabibble

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Did you know that many GIMMERS have been successfully using Colloidal Silver, including myself, for years, as a preventive medicine, as well as an antibiotic for all bacterial and viral infections. Haven't turned blue yet, and neither has anyone else. Suggest you read up on the subject.
http://www.goldismoney2.com/showthread.php?3017-Colloidal-Silver-It-Works
PS. MSNBC is not a source that will work very well at GIM as a reference.
PS2. Big Pharma would love to outlaw the production and use of Colloidal Silver.
I'm very aware, been a member four years. I'm also an advocate for colloidal silver, as it is indeed a beneficial product. However, I was not aware of the risk if colloidal silver is created improperly or used excessively. I've only read positive testimony on GIM, and felt it was important for people to also understand potential side-effects if the product is misused.

The big point for me was the elevated risk when colloidal silver is not created in a properly controlled environment. Without understanding, one might for example choose to use tap water instead of distilled water. In that scenario, the chlorine/salts in the tap water would combine with the silver to create silver chloride, a photosensitive compound which could cause bluing of the skin.

I'm not about to stop using colloidal silver, but I do appreciate knowing the potential side-effects to watch for. As an added bonus, I'll be a little more careful producing it. I think others might similarly benefit. One cannot mitigate risk if one knows nothing about it.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I've consumed many gallons of colloidal silver in the last 10 years and I'm not blue. Big pharma puts out a lot of anti-CS propaganda.

Buy some sterling flatware and use it daily. Toss out that cheap stainless steel stuff.

Hope+Change

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I've consumed many gallons of colloidal silver in the last 10 years and I'm not blue. Big pharma puts out a lot of anti-CS propaganda.
Umm, you're only supposed to use it when severely ill.

Even though it is effective, there is still something disturbing about ingesting metals.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Umm, you're only supposed to use it when severely ill.

Even though it is effective, there is still something disturbing about ingesting metals.
Try living WITHOUT ingesting metals. Some cereals were so "fortified" with iron, that passing a magnet through a package of cornflakes would leach out a solid coating on the magnet...

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Try living WITHOUT ingesting metals. Some cereals were so "fortified" with iron, that passing a magnet through a package of cornflakes would leach out a solid coating on the magnet...
I have to agree with with your post that Iron laden products exist, however, the recommended doses of Colloidal Ag ranges from 15 ppm (parts per million of water) to what I make to 240ppm. I do this because many forms of bacteria need to be bombed ASAP, either in the GIT, Nasal passage, or Throat. I always follow the instructions and filter the made product through a coffee filter to remove the heavier particles. Besides of which, the body requires small amounts of trace element metals for our immune system to function, such as Zinc and Magnesium. Colloidal silver is not a heavy, toxic metal.

Silver particles do not restrict the vascular system from transporting O2 and nutrients, whereas bacterial and viral cells do.

SH

Nickelless

If coffee is gold, I own Fort Knox
Midas Member
As I understand it, the issue isn't silver itself but the size of the silver particles ingested. The silver particles must be small enough to successfully pass through capillaries, otherwise the silver will in fact start to build up inside of body tissues.

In lieu of colloidal silver per se, for several months now I've kept a .999 Ag round in the brew basket of my coffee pot so that the hot water runs over it when I brew coffee. I've felt great since I've been doing this. I got the idea from a post on Survivalblog about a family that has been "storing" Ag rounds in a pitcher of water for years and they haven't gotten sick.

Mr. Shiny

Silver Member
Silver Miner
.....Without understanding, one might for example choose to use tap water instead of distilled water. In that scenario, the chlorine/salts in the tap water would combine with the silver to create silver chloride, a photosensitive compound which could cause bluing of the skin........
Actually, any colloidal silver you swallow is converted to silver chloride as soon as it enters the stomach. Gastric juice contains hydrochloric acid.

You aren't leaching any iron out of cereal, the iron that is attracted to the magnet is micronized iron filings that are added to the cereal 'dough', read your ingredients, any cereal that states 'reduced iron' contains these filings. Reduced in this case doesn't mean less, it means reduced in the chemical sense, metallic, as opposed to a compound.

Silvestor

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
It would be very easy to test daily colloidal silver consumption on a couple of pet rats over the course of a year. Anybody here have a rat?

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling