• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

FerFal & Others On Preps, Survival & Other Related Topics

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
What is going on in South Africa?
preppernurse1

Published on Apr 10, 2018
Do you know what's going on in South Africa? Its not right but no one is talking about it.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Doug Casey Warns "It's Going To Get Very Unpleasant In The US At Some Point Soon"

by Tyler Durden
Thu, 04/12/2018 - 05:00

Authored by Doug Casey via InternationalMan.com,

You’re likely aware that I’m a libertarian. But I’m actually more than a libertarian. I don’t believe in the right of the State to exist. The reason is that anything that has a monopoly of force is extremely dangerous.

As Mao Tse-tung, lately one of the world’s leading experts on government, said: “The power of the state comes out of a barrel of a gun.”

There are two possible ways for people to relate to each other, either voluntarily or coercively. And the State is pure institutionalized coercion. It’s not just unnecessary, but antithetical, for a civilized society. And that’s increasingly true as technology advances. It was never moral, but at least it was possible, in oxcart days, for bureaucrats to order things around. Today it’s ridiculous.

Everything that needs doing can and will be done by the market, by entrepreneurs who fill the needs of other people for a profit. The State is a dead hand that imposes itself on society. That belief makes me, of course, an anarchist.

People have a misconception about anarchists. That they’re these violent people, running around in black capes with little round bombs. This is nonsense. Of course there are violent anarchists. There are violent dentists. There are violent Christians. Violence, however, has nothing to do with anarchism. Anarchism is simply a belief that a ruler isn’t necessary, that society organizes itself, that individuals own themselves, and the State is actually counterproductive.

It’s always been a battle between the individual and the collective. I’m on the side of the individual.

I simply don’t believe anyone has a right to initiate aggression against anyone else. Is that an unreasonable belief?

Let me put it this way. Since government is institutionalized coercion—a very dangerous thing—it should do nothing but protect people in its bailiwick from physical coercion.

What does that imply? It implies a police force to protect you from coercion within its boundaries, an army to protect you from coercion from outsiders, and a court system to allow you to adjudicate disputes without resorting to coercion.

I could live happily with a government that did just those things. Unfortunately the US Government is only marginally competent in providing services in those three areas. Instead, it tries to do everything else.

The argument can be made that the largest criminal entity today is not some Colombian cocaine gang, it’s the US Government. And they’re far more dangerous. They have a legal monopoly to do anything they want with you. Don’t conflate the government with America—it’s a separate entity, with its own interests, as distinct as General Motors or the Mafia. I’d rather deal with the Mafia than I would with any agency of the US Government.

Even under the worst circumstances, even if the Mafia controlled the United States, I can’t believe Tony Soprano or Al Capone would try to steal 40% of people’s income from them every year. They couldn’t get away with it. But—perhaps because we’re said to be a democracy—the US Government is able to masquerade as “We the People.” That’s an anachronism, at best. The US has mutated into a domestic multicultural empire. The average person has been propagandized into believing that it’s patriotic to do as he’s told. “We have to obey libraries of regulations, and I’m happy to pay my taxes. It’s the price we pay for civilization.” No, that’s just the opposite of the fact. Those things are a sign that civilization is degrading, that the society is becoming less individually responsible, and has to be held together by force.

It’s all about control. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. The type of people that gravitate to government like to control other people. Contrary to what we’re told to think, that’s why you get the worst people—not the best—who want to get into government.

What about voting? Can that change and improve things? Unlikely. I can give you five reasons why you should not vote in an election (see this article). See if you agree.

Hark back to the ’60s when they said, “Suppose they gave a war and nobody came?” But let’s take it further: Suppose they gave a tax and nobody paid? Suppose they gave an election and nobody voted? What that would do is delegitimize government. I applaud the fact that only half of Americans vote. If that number dropped to 25%, 10%, then 0%, perhaps everybody would look around and say, “Wait a minute, none of us believe in this evil charade. I don’t like Tweedledee from the left wing of the Demopublican Party any more than I like Tweedledum from its right wing…”

Remember you don’t get the best and the brightest going into government. There are two kinds of people. You’ve got people that like to control physical reality—things. And people that like to control other people. That second group, those who like to lord it over their fellows, are drawn to government and politics.

Some might ask: “Aren’t you loyal to America?” and “How can you say these terrible things?” My response is, “Of course I’m loyal to America, but America is an idea, it’s not a place. At least not any longer…”

America was once unique among the world’s countries. Unfortunately that’s no longer the case. The idea is still unique, but the country no longer is.

I’ll go further than that. It’s said that you’re supposed to be loyal to your fellow Americans. Well, here’s a revelation. I have less in common with my average fellow American than I do with friends of mine in the Congo, or Argentina, or China. The reason is that I share values with my friends; we look at the world the same way, have the same worldview. But what do I have in common with my fellow Americans who live in the trailer parks, barrios, and ghettos? Or even Hollywood, Washington, and Manhattan? Everyone has to be judged as an individual, but probably very little besides residing in the same political jurisdiction. Most of them—about 50% of the US—are welfare recipients, and therefore an active threat. So I have more personal loyalty to the guys in the Congo than I do to most of my fellow Americans. The fact we carry US passports is simply an accident of birth.

Those who find that thought offensive likely suffer from a psychological aberration called “nationalism”; in serious cases it may become “jingoism.” The authorities and the general public prefer to call it “patriotism.” It’s understandable, though. Everyone, including the North Koreans, tends to identify with the place they were born. But these things should be fairly low on any list of virtues. Nationalism is the belief that my country is the best country in the world just because I happen to have been born there. It’s most virulent during wars and elections. And it’s very scary. It’s like watching a bunch of chimpanzees hooting and panting at another tribe of chimpanzees across the watering hole. I have no interest in being a part of the charade—although that’s dangerous.

And getting more dangerous as the State grows more powerful. The growth of the State is actually destroying society. Over the last 100 years the State has grown at an exponential rate, and it’s the enemy of the individual. I see no reason why this trend, which has been in motion and accelerating for so long, is going to stop. And certainly no reason why it’s going to reverse.

It’s like a giant snowball that’s been rolling downhill from the top of the mountain. It could have been stopped early in its descent, but now the thing is a behemoth. If you stand in its way you’ll get crushed. It will stop only when it smashes the village at the bottom of the valley.

This makes me quite pessimistic about the future of freedom in the US. As I said, it’s been in a downtrend for many decades. But the events of September 11, 2001, turbocharged the acceleration of the loss of liberty in the US. At some point either foreign or domestic enemies will cause another 9/11, either real or imagined. It’s predictable; that’s what sociopaths, which I discussed earlier, do.

When there is another 9/11—and we will have another one—they’re going to lock down this country like one of their numerous new prisons. I was afraid that the shooting deaths and injuries of several hundred people in Las Vegas on October 1st might be it. But, strangely, the news cycle has driven on, leaving scores of serious unanswered questions in its wake. And about zero public concern.

It’s going to become very unpleasant in the US at some point soon. It seems to me the inevitable is becoming imminent.

As Doug says, the State continues to grow more powerful. But behind it is a little-known group—one made up of unelected insiders. This group calls the real shots in Washington. And it poses the biggest threat to your freedom… and your finances. Luckily, you can protect yourself and your family from its destructive agenda. Learn how here.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...-going-get-very-unpleasant-us-some-point-soon

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Off The Grid

by Tyler Durden
Thu, 04/12/2018 - 02:45

While most people across the developed world take electricity for granted, quite a few countries are still off the grid.

As Statista's Niall McCarthy notes, this was graphically illustrated by a famous photograph taken from the International Space Station in January 2014. In one frame, it tells quite a story. It shows the two Koreas at night-time with the south illuminated in light while the north is cloaked in darkness. According to The World Bank, 32 percent of North Korea's population have access to electricity.

As bad as that level of access may seem, there are places where it's even worse.

You will find more infographics at Statista

As can be seen from the infographic above, huge parts of Africa have to cope without electricity along with sizeable chunks of the population in several Asian countries including Bangladesh, Myanmar, Cambodia and Papua New Guinea.

South Sudan is the country with the worst level of electricity access worldwide - only 4 percent of the population there are connected to the grid. The situation is also poor in Burundi (7 percent) and Chad (8 percent).

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-11/grid

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
So is the Government spying on us?
preppernurse1

Published on Apr 13, 2018
Is the government spying on us? And How are they doing it?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Bunker Talk - Is SHTF Imminent
funkyprepper

Published on Apr 13, 2018
Just my take on current affairs here in the UK

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
What would happen if a nuclear bomb went off in a major city? Terrifying simulation reveals the potential impact of a blast in unprecedented detail

• In the dystopian vision researchers simulated a nuke exploding in Washington
  • An entire city block was obliterated instantly and buildings blasted for a mile
  • Researchers found people who did nothing were most likely to die with nearly 280,000 people killed in just 48 hours

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5612939/Terrifying-simulation-reveals-happen-nuclear-bomb-went-major-city.html#ixzz5Cjmr1uFp
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Black Mobs Invading White Rural Communities During SHTF?
DEMCAD

Published on Apr 15, 2018
Should white rural communities worry about marauders invading their towns during SHTF?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
FBI warns Russian hackers could launch cyber attacks against millions of laptops, phones and even 'critical infrastructure' like POWER GRIDS

• Joint government statement from Washington and London says Russia-sponsored hackers are gaining control of Internet routers worldwide
  • Goal is to control the flow of data so they can target laptops, smartphones and even 'critical' infrastructure like power grids
  • Washington and London warned that Moscow's aggressiveness and America's lax data security threaten 'safety, security, and economic well-being' of the U.S.
  • Moscow has denied previous accusations that it carried out cyber attacks on the United States and other countries
  • U.S.-Russia relations are frosty following Moscow's nerve-gas attack on a former spy and Syria's Russia-sponsored dictator's use of chemical weapons

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5622987/U-S-UK-warn-Russia-hacking-Internet-routers-launch-massive-cyber-attacks.html#ixzz5CvD6r2gW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
So what will happen to people in prison when S.H.T.F.
preppernurse1

Published on Apr 16, 2018
After S.H.T.F. what will happen to the people in prison? Lots of rain at the Homestead today and lots of flooding.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
What really happened to the CDC doctor in Atlanta?
preppernurse1

Published on Apr 17, 2018
There have been some deaths that are not explained. The weather is not good today at the Homestead.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Stocks, Bonds, & Bear Markets: Oh My! | Lynette Zang 4/10/18
Reluctant Preppers

Published on Apr 17, 2018
(Recorded 4/10/18) Are the markets set to resume their record bull climb, restoring your nest egg, or is banking risk placing your earning, savings, pensions, and home value at great risk?

Lynette Zang, chief market strategist at ITM trading aka “Data Gal,” uses the banks’ own charts and published figures to lay out the facts do you can decide what’s really going on, and take necessary measures to protect your family’s wealth and well being!

Bank of Canada Technical Link:

https://www.bankofcanada.ca/2014/02/t...

Subscribe (it's FREE!) to Reluctant Preppers for more ► http://bit.ly/Subscribe-Free

Channel graphics by http://JosiahJohnsonStudios.com
Promotion by http://FinanceAndLiberty.com

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Are you physically ready for S.H.T.F.?
preppernurse1

Published on Apr 20, 2018
Are you ready for the physical demands when S.H.T.F.?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Proprietary Analyst: Where We're Headed Next | Rob Kirby (4/11/18)
Reluctant Preppers

Published on Apr 21, 2018
We've entered a time of trend pattern change. Most days recently, the stock market stumbles or struggles to recover, bonds are stressed, cryptos are churning, while gold & silver are looking ready to break out. What should you do to step aside from the insanity and take proper action steps to protect your family's future?

Widely followed proprietary analyst Rob Kirby returns to Reluctant Preppers to share his insight into what's really roiling the markets, and to lay out where he sees us headed next!

==================================
Get Silver at SPOT PRICE and Support ReluctantPreppers!
https://www.SDBullion.com/RP

Donate to Support ReluctantPreppers!
https://www.Patreon.com/ReluctantPrep...
or
https://www.paypal.me/ReluctantPreppers
==================

Subscribe (it's FREE!) to Reluctant Preppers for more ► http://bit.ly/Subscribe-Free

Channel graphics by http://JosiahJohnsonStudios.com
Promotion by http://FinanceAndLiberty.com

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The Best Place to be when SHTF: Prepping Poll
Canadian Prepper

Published on Apr 22, 2018
What is the best place to be when the SHTF? Take the poll and lets talk about it!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
How Tyranny Is Rewriting History - Protests and Economical Collapse
FullSpectrumSurvival

Published on Apr 24, 2018
Totalitarianism and authoritarianism are threatening to take over the first world. Conglomerates such as Google, Facebook and their offshoots are all exercising control mechanisms against the Freedom of Information in the freedom of speech.

It is best to witness what is happening right now and plan for a world where history will be rewritten as soon as it takes place, a world where these companies exercise restrictions against the spreading of formation that could save the lives of others.

Start your preparations to tighten your family groups and your preparedness groups now before an event takes place.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Don't Fall For Survival Idiots - How to see them and to vet them out
FullSpectrumSurvival

Published on Apr 26, 2018
Coined by then-Cornell psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger, the Dunning-Kruger Effect is a cognitive bias in which people who are NOT competent at something are unable to recognize their own incompetence.

And not only do they fail to recognize their incompetence, they’re also likely to feel confident that they actually are competent and can even express verbiage and understanding to others that makes others believe that they are able to perform a task.

Why is this dangerous? Imagine relying on someone who says they are a skilled hunter or marksman when a disaster strikes? Can you imagine the personal failure if you rely on someone who claims to be "able to grow food in any environment" only to learn that can't keep a single plant alive.

The 1999 paper that launched the Dunning-Kruger Effect was called “Unskilled and unaware of it: how difficulties in recognizing one's own incompetence lead to inflated self-assessments.” Across 4 studies, Professor Dunning and his team administered tests of humor, grammar, and logic. And they found that participants scoring in the bottom quarter grossly overestimated their test performance and ability. For example, in one of the studies, Cornell undergrads took a 20-item grammar test. After completing the test, the students estimated how their ability to “identify grammatically correct standard English” compared with others. And as you might expect, the lowest scoring students grossly overestimated their abilities. Those who scored at the 10th percentile (i.e. they scored higher than only 10% of others) rated their grammar abilities at the 67th percentile. In essence, their actual grammar ability was really poor, but they thought they were in the top third of people.

Do you know anyone who experiences either side of the Dunning-Kruger Effect?

How have you dealt with it?

Will this understanding change how to vet people for your preparedness group?

Leave a comment, like and share if this video is useful to you.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Toronto Van Attack - How They Will Still Come For Your Guns
FullSpectrumSurvival

Published on Apr 23, 2018
Attack: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-cana...
A friend in the community is at the hospital dealing with the carnage - show him your support. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnOp9...

Ryder Van attack In Toronto Kills 9 and Injured more. For years we have warned the community that criminals will begin to use vehicles for medium to large casualty attacks. They are easier than firearms, more readily accessible and they are harder to stop than a man with a gun.

But these attacks WILL further the agenda of tyrannical governments that fuel a society of unthinking ignorance that calls for gun control and ultimately gun confiscation.

How can this happen you ask? This will happen because they are breeding fear of guns. As if the gun is a thinking object that is capable of harm. What the ignorant do not understand is that a gun is a tool. A car is a tool. A van is a tool. A kitchen knife is a tool. A hammer is a tool. And these tools will be used by evil people to cause harm to others.

Do criminals care if guns are illegal? No. They are criminals. They do illegal things. Do drug addicts stop using drugs because they are illegal? No. Outlawing guns will make it so that only the outlaws carry guns.

The plan is to remove your ability to stand up to tyranny. To stand up to attacks. And to remove your ability to protect your family while enhancing your need to call for help. Making you a victim before an event ever takes place.

If you like these videos please consider joining us on Patreon - At $10 you get physical waterproof high resolution survival cards in the mail every month. https://www.patreon.com/fullspectrums...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
LOUIS CAMMAROSANO: FREE SPEECH AND THE COMING WAR
The Daily Coin.org

Published on Apr 25, 2018
Thanks for watching. Subscribe, Share, Like

Please visit Louis Cammarosano http://smaulgld.com
Please Rory http://thedailycoin.org

We recorded and published this interview, on BitChute, on April 12. I have been trying to figure out how to publish to The Daily Coin ever since. I am very happy to report that I have figured it out!

This is a great conversation with Louis Cammarosano, smaulgld, that is outside of the usual gold and silver precious metals conversation we normally have. We do get into these subjects for just a moment, but the bulk of the conversation is focused on why this video is not on YouTube and then we morph into what appears to be a coming war between the U.S., Russia and possibly China.

Continue Reading / https://thedailycoin.org/2018/04/23/l...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
REplay of Patreon Livestream Q&A, SHTF
The Prepared Mind

Published on Apr 30, 2018
HARP, Preps, Censorship, Indoctrination and much much more. This is a replay of our Patreon Exclusive Live Q&A. Every 2 weeks i open it up to Patrons questions.

New Videos daily when you subscribe to my Patreon Channel: https://www.patreon.com/ThePreparedMind

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
This Will Crush Your Survival Delusions...
Canadian Prepper

Published on May 3, 2018
This is a discussion not many people want to have because it seems self-evident to preppers but nothing is that simple.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
MACRO ANALYTICS - 05-03-18 - Advancing Social Control - Part I w/Charles Hugh Smith
GordonTLong

Published on May 4, 2018
VIDEO NOTIFICATION SIGN-UP: http://bit.ly/2y63PvX-Sign-Up

Thank you to all Macro Analytics/Gordon T Long YouTube followers. I will continue to add the following message to each video, which many have already seen to help all of those that haven’t learned of the new update. Thank you again for your support!

To all Macro Analytics/Gordon T Long subscribers: YouTube recently made an update that can cause you not to receive notifications when a new video is published, even if you previously subscribed to this channel to receive updates. If you would like to continue to receive notifications when we upload new videos, please do the following: click on the Subscribe button, click the
bell icon, and select send me all notifications for this channel and then click Save.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
MACRO ANALYTICS - 05-03-18 - How Their Implementing Social Control - Part II w/Charles Hugh Smith
GordonTLong

Published on May 4, 2018
VIDEO NOTIFICATION SIGN-UP: http://bit.ly/2y63PvX-Sign-Up

Thank you to all Macro Analytics/Gordon T Long YouTube followers. I will continue to add the following message to each video, which many have already seen to help all of those that haven’t learned of the new update. Thank you again for your support!

To all Macro Analytics/Gordon T Long subscribers: YouTube recently made an update that can cause you not to receive notifications when a new video is published, even if you previously subscribed to this channel to receive updates. If you would like to continue to receive notifications when we upload new videos, please do the following: click on the Subscribe button, click the
bell icon, and select send me all notifications for this channel and then click Save.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Bunker Talk - SHTF - Escape the Cities
funkyprepper

Published on Apr 27, 2018
Don't give up - there is always a way around things.
Positive mental attitude is key and you are only limited by the strength of your imagination.
As always...be prepared and tailor your plans for YOU, everyone's situation and circumstances are unique.