• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Fill your gas cans now

Fatboy

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
For those calculating the price per mile for petrol vs electric, be sure to add in the "road use tax" that is currently avoided with electric and will be implemented as soon as enough people have committed to purchasing electric vehicles. Because most of us don't have our own oil or gas wells and no refining capacity, the best solution I can see is IF you can generate you own electricity and charge your own car without using power from the grid.

EO 11110

(globohomo) reproduction plan
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
For those calculating the price per mile for petrol vs electric, be sure to add in the "road use tax" that is currently avoided with electric and will be implemented as soon as enough people have committed to purchasing electric vehicles. Because most of us don't have our own oil or gas wells and no refining capacity, the best solution I can see is IF you can generate you own electricity and charge your own car without using power from the grid.
(satanic communists) want us on electric. that is red flag enough to fight it. it expands their control to another level

one can easily hedge their gasoline exposure by buying an ETF, symbol UGA. that's what i do, and it has worked beautifully

1652021853642.png

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
For those calculating the price per mile for petrol vs electric, be sure to add in the "road use tax" that is currently avoided with electric and will be implemented as soon as enough people have committed to purchasing electric vehicles.
It's already in place in Oregon. These fees cover a 2 year period.

Capture.JPG

The ** is for an option to pay a lower registration fee, then 1.8 cents per mile using a government GPS tracker.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
(satanic communists) want us on electric. that is red flag enough to fight it. it expands their control to another level

one can easily hedge their gasoline exposure by buying an ETF, symbol UGA. that's what i do, and it has worked beautifully

View attachment 258050
I am seriously considering a Yamaha electric bicycle - which is more than enough to get around town here.

I can't see how that gives the Satanic nihilists control, a la Tesla. An electric vehicle is silly as your primary transportation - ideally, I'd have a bicycle and pedal. Images of Chin worker-bees aside, it's practical and healthy - only not to an old geezer like moi.

They ain't cheap. Nothing Yamaha makes is cheap - mostly they make quality (they have goofs, as every manufacturing company does).

Seems a reasonable compromise, no? I have a small motorcycle, that I don't want to sell - but if they go to 20-percent booze-corrupted gas, the m/c won't run on it. Neither will my truck like it much.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
if they go to 20-percent booze-corrupted gas, the m/c won't run on it.
For small volumes a motorcycle uses, maybe try removing the ethanol and add a non-ethanol octane booster?

Water can be used to remove ethanol from gasoline.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
For small volumes a motorcycle uses, maybe try removing the ethanol and add a non-ethanol octane booster?

Water can be used to remove ethanol from gasoline.
Not effectively or practically.

I've read the silly how-to stuff online. I've also seen how rebuilding carbs on older m/c's, as well as lawn mowers and other traditional small-gas tools and appliances, has become big business. If there was a practical way, it would be out by now.

Maybe not here, where I can still reliably get straight gas (a dollar extra a gallon) but in other states where it's FORBIDDEN...someone would be doing it if it could be reliably done.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not effectively or practically.
I dunno, it seems pretty simple to me.

Mix some water with a gallon of gas and the ethanol binds to the water and settles out with the water, which is then drained off the bottom.

Gas floats on water. A tall skinny container will minimize the surface area betwixt the two layers resulting in more complete separation of the liquids.

There'll be some waste, as you'll end up draining a bit of the gas to ensure all the water gets removed.

Be a hassle for the volume a car would use, but a gallon or so for a motorcycle? It should be pretty easy to do.

engineear

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
and yet, the oil companies are making record profits...
Why aren't the wokenards asking these companies, like they pose to Musk, why don't you use those profits to feed, educate, give free cell phones, EBT cards, free education...oh...nevermind...

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I am seriously considering a Yamaha electric bicycle - which is more than enough to get around town here.

I can't see how that gives the Satanic nihilists control, a la Tesla. An electric vehicle is silly as your primary transportation - ideally, I'd have a bicycle and pedal. Images of Chin worker-bees aside, it's practical and healthy - only not to an old geezer like moi.

They ain't cheap. Nothing Yamaha makes is cheap - mostly they make quality (they have goofs, as every manufacturing company does).

Seems a reasonable compromise, no? I have a small motorcycle, that I don't want to sell - but if they go to 20-percent booze-corrupted gas, the m/c won't run on it. Neither will my truck like it much.

around here people use elec golf carts. cops mostly look the other way

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Going by driving style of the people on the roads here gas is still cheap and plentiful.
I think they're in denial.

Put the $$$ fill-up on the Magic Plastic. And party on!

Eventually, the bills come due; the credit limit is reached; there is no more.

The only difference here is, the shocking rise in the price of small used cars. The few Geo Metros left, are going for around $6k...that's a cheap throwaway car that was discontinued, 20 years ago. You can't even FIND a Toyota Echo or Yaris. Corollas, even more than ten years old, are five figures, if they're in any shape at all.

Price of older trucks is starting to fall.

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
rbob still ripping higher. in a week or two we will be paying 4.35 in texas. that's a good jump up from the previous high a month ago

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I think they're in denial.

Put the $$$ fill-up on the Magic Plastic. And party on!

Eventually, the bills come due; the credit limit is reached; there is no more.

The only difference here is, the shocking rise in the price of small used cars. The few Geo Metros left, are going for around $6k...that's a cheap throwaway car that was discontinued, 20 years ago. You can't even FIND a Toyota Echo or Yaris. Corollas, even more than ten years old, are five figures, if they're in any shape at all.

Price of older trucks is starting to fall.

Penny wise and pound foolish. Lol. Buying a geo metro for $6 grand?

:dduck: :dduck: :dduck:

Damn that's dumb. Six grand would probably buy them more than enough gas to get through this "crisis". Not to mention all the transaction fees and costs.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
CA is already wanting to put a gps on everyones car so they can charge by how many miles you drive

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Filled up some gas cans today. $4.39 for non-ethanol gasoline.

Thank you Biden, for building back broken!

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Gas in my town is now the same as I was paying in 2010 IN HAWAII....$4.29

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Put $50 in at a Wartmall in Rogers today(one town away from the headquarters) & paid $3.91

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Reaction score
Diesel dropped .25 to 4.75a gal yesterday where I am....gas went up .05 to 4.05.....seemed odd

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Diesel dropped .25 to 4.75a gal yesterday where I am....gas went up .05 to 4.05.....seemed odd
Probably the demand vice supply of diesel turned out not to be so critical. Or at least in your area.

That's not unexpected, when we have mediuh cretins that just lie and incite panic, for the hell of it and to push their toxic agendas...

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
just got back from town.

87 octane..3.99

road diesel...4.51

tractor diesel...4.29

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Out here, an hour ago, regular booze-corrupted, is $4.49.

Highest it's been, here. It held at $3.99 for two weeks, but that's done, now.

StrawMan=Corporation

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Bought 91 octane non ethanol fuel on a trip to Montana a week or so ago for 4.25 or so mostly at stations branded as maverick.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
South Central Oregon just left the 4 dollar range in the dust.

87 Octane is $5.01

Diesel is $5.97

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Diesel is $4.58/gal here. Filled both tractors, my pickup truck, and four 5 gallon Jerry cans.

Barrettone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just paid $4.59 here. $111 to fill my pickup!!!

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Topped of everything I own (tractor has a 29 gallon gas tank). Going to refill gas cans that I emptied. Last fill of gas cans was $170.00. I stocked up last year on PRB-C, Sea-Foam, Stabil, etc.

At this point, I am not worried about the price of gas, but its availability. Dumb azz in the White House is not going to do anything to remedy the crisis. He helped cause it. I am betting on gas rationing later this year.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I think most of us here know this already but this is intentional from the Climate Change Cult.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
7-11 is having a special .11 off a gallon for so many fill ups

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Filled up the rest of the gas cans. No-ethanol gas was $4.49 gallon. One of my customers, is the head bookkeeper for the biggest gas station in the city I work in. She says the forecast is $9.00 diesel in August.

rte

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I've got 80 cents off gas this month from Albertsons.
It's Chevron and that are usually 10 cents higher than other stations like Sam's club.

I'll dump the rest of my gas cans in the car, take the truck out tonight...fill the three cans and the rest in the truck up to 25 gallons of gas @ $4.59.

The way the day has been Chevron with probably raise the price before I get gas tonight.

Update.
FJB... remember when gas was half the price it is now without the rewards program.

14 gallons in the cans and 11 into the trunk makes my allotted 25 gallon cut off.

Fry's gas rewards gives you a 35 gallon allotment
They know the average bear isn't going to put 35 gallons in one car even at $1 off a gallon.

I've got a friend who calls me when he's going to fill up and I usually squeak out 10/15 gallons of his allowed 35.
Everything helps, I usually change the gas and get that 1% back in rewards.
IMG_20220527_190631.jpg
IMG_20220527_190631 (1).jpg

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I just saw a Forbes article that suggested $10/gal gas is coming to a station near you....and soon.
Preparing us. Softening the impact, I guess.

These mediocre Elites, know not what a powder keg they're lighting off. When the schitt blows, it will BLOW.

Mogadishu writ large.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I just saw a Forbes article that suggested $10/gal gas is coming to a station near you....and soon.
Now what kenyan wanted that to usher in ev's..................

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Hell I watch people at stations at the counter paying in cash, asking for 5/10 dollars on pump 2, people don't realize the bottom has fallen out

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Hell I watch people at stations at the counter paying in cash, asking for 5/10 dollars on pump 2, people don't realize the bottom has fallen out
Yea a gallon or two........ trying to get to payday or at least a little further down the road......

This is going to be ugly.

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
this will help

260,000 barrel capacity - that's half of a gigantic refinery

Lyondell Basell to shutter Houston oil refinery in exit from refining​

HOUSTON, April 21 (Reuters) - Chemical maker Lyondell Basell Industries (LYB.N) will permanently close its Houston crude oil refinery by the end of 2023, the company said on Thursday.

The decision comes after two failed attempts to sell the plant and the closing of five U.S. refineries in the last two years. Refining until recently has been beset by high costs and low margins.

"After thoroughly analyzing our options, we have determined that exiting the refining business by the end of next year is the best strategic and financial path forward," said Ken Lane, interim chief executive.

The refinery, which makes gasoline, diesel and jet fuel, will remain in operation and the company will continue to seek potential transactions and/or alternatives for the roughly 700-acre site on the Houston Ship Channel.

The company earlier took a $624 million non-cash impairment charge as part of its decision to exit refining. In the past 10 years, Lyondell has twice mounted efforts to sell the 263,776 barrel-per-day refinery but failed to conclude a deal.

John Auers, executive vice president of Turner, Mason & Co, a Dallas-based energy consultancy, said Thursday's announcement means "there will definitely be people knocking on the door" to look at the refinery.

"The refinery could sell for a significant amount," Auers said. "I certainly don't expect it to close given this statement."

Lyondell said the refinery, once the anchor of its supply chain as a regional chemical company, no longer fit with its global petrochemical production.

Shutting the refinery provides opportunities for the company, Lane said.

"While this was a difficult decision, our exit of the refining business advances the company's decarbonization goals, and the site's prime location gives us more options for advancing our future strategic objectives, including circularity," Lane said.

Circularity refers to efforts by plastics manufacturers to increase spare finished plastics from landfills and return them to the supply chain for chemical plants.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
SABOTAGE! It's not that we can't produce fuel, it's that we are no longer PERMITTED to! A few visits to certain individuals in the dead of night could easily fix that problem