• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Finally!

silverchris

Reaction score
I am a long time lurker of the old GIM. I am a silver bug, and am looking forward to a long and rewarding memership here at the new GIM,

rurounikitsune

Reaction score
I remember GIM2 before all the noobs showed up and ruined everything. 8:45 to 8:55 was really the "golden minutes" of the forum.

Just kidding, welcome aboard.

skyvike

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I remember GIM2 before all the noobs showed up and ruined everything. 8:45 to 8:55 was really the "golden minutes" of the forum.

Just kidding, welcome aboard.

ROFL!

;-)

Pyrite Mogul

Reaction score
I've also been a lurker for several months... Not convinced that this is a long time, but regardless...

I'm 99% sure this is actually an April Fool's gag but if it's not, fine with me. I FINALLY get to share my valuable anonymous internet opinions with everybody. YOU'RE WELCOME!

Reaction score
Welcome, this feels like a pair of new shoes me, even though I joined GIM2 last month. :haha:

Reaction score
Well I'll be damned, that was my 10th post so I'm no longer a New Member, I'm a Member now. :cool2:

FINALLY!

wiper

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I've also been a lurker for several months... Not convinced that this is a long time, but regardless...

me too..pretty pumped. maybe i'll eventually build a shack (as opposed to a castle) with my beginner's stash and post a picture, if only to get someone to repost that gold city someone built. :)

Argent Dragon

Site Support
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I remember GIM2 before all the noobs showed up and ruined everything. 8:45 to 8:55 was really the "golden minutes" of the forum.......

Yep, then as soon as 8:56 struck all hell broke loose and we had to get out the automatic BAN hammer........it was a Troll fest for sure.

j/k

Welcome aboard, newbie !

~AD~

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I am a silver bug too.

Castrensis

Reaction score
<--New. Crazy about silver. Very happy to no longer have to click on the "register" link every day to see if registration was open!