• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

fine example of 'criminal justice reform'

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
What? giving head in the legal department? shame on U

scuz-me but do you have a wiring schematic for a '96 coupe devill? thought not.

You do know you are putting snoopie on a trail where he is going to run into some BIG bears all by himselves, do you not?

ur funny feeder of bottoms...ahahah sorry by dyslexia precedes me.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Oh yeah...In the above court case...?.... Got munched and have to appeal....TEACH me to just figure that the 'city' din't get notice as I thought there was no lawyer....F!

Awwohwell…..I know who it is now so the adversary can be served.... and, I just think of that court case as a dress rehersal...no on to the big one because I know wht they are going to say now because of the last one....

AND, I agree...burning a gay flag is not the same as burning gay guys and girls so there is no hate crime.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Oh yeah...In the above court case...?.... Got munched and have to appeal....TEACH me to just figure that the 'city' din't get notice as I thought there was no lawyer....F!

Awwohwell…..I know who it is now so the adversary can be served.... and, I just think of that court case as a dress rehersal...no on to the big one because I know wht they are going to say now because of the last one....

AND, I agree...burning a gay flag is not the same as burning gay guys and girls so there is no hate crime.
he could have burned the american flag, or many others, and stayed out of prison

he burned one of the elite flags -- cant burn the gay, the israel, the blm, the muzzie flags....lest get a long prison sentence, longer than many killers get

clown world

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
they have video of the murder. yet still release the killers back into our society

https://nypost.com/2019/12/26/suspect-in-tessa-majors-murder-released-without-charges/

Suspect in Tessa Majors’ murder released without charges

The prime suspect in the fatal stabbing of Tessa Majors was finally taken into police custody for what sources said was a DNA test Thursday morning — but was back on the streets just hours later.

The unidentified 14-year-old — who spent more than two weeks on the lam — was exclusively photographed by The Post while leaving his defense lawyers’ offices in Harlem around 4:45 p.m.

Neither the boy nor two apparent family members — a woman and an older teen — would answer questions, although the woman angrily slapped a recording device out of a reporter’s hand while crossing 125th Street.

Neither the NYPD nor the Manhattan DA would say who made the decision to release him.

NYPD Chief of Detectives Rodney Harrison said the teen was released without charges following what he described only as an “investigative process” for which his lawyers were present.

“Of course I’m outraged, and I feel sorry for Tessa’s family because after losing such a beautiful person, they have to now watch New York City politics victimize her a second time,” one Manhattan cop said.

“This is what the de Blasios, Cuomos, AOCs, all these politicians want — nobody to go to jail,” he said referring to US Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Majors, an 18-year-old from Charlottesville, Virginia, was repeatedly knifed when she resisted a robbery around 5:30 p.m. on Dec. 11 in Morningside Park, on the western edge of the campus that the all-women’s Barnard school shares with Columbia University.

Davis also allegedly admitted that he and two pals from nearby MS 180 went to the park to rob someone, Detective Vincent Signoretti testified.

Another 14-year-old was also taken into custody Dec. 13, but was released for lack of evidence

Investigators now suspect the mother’s account of him bolting from the car was a ruse to give her son time to go into hiding, sources said Thursday.

they have video of the murder. yet still release the killers back into our society

https://nypost.com/2019/12/26/suspect-in-tessa-majors-murder-released-without-charges/

Suspect in Tessa Majors’ murder released without charges

The prime suspect in the fatal stabbing of Tessa Majors was finally taken into police custody for what sources said was a DNA test Thursday morning — but was back on the streets just hours later.

The unidentified 14-year-old — who spent more than two weeks on the lam — was exclusively photographed by The Post while leaving his defense lawyers’ offices in Harlem around 4:45 p.m.

Neither the boy nor two apparent family members — a woman and an older teen — would answer questions, although the woman angrily slapped a recording device out of a reporter’s hand while crossing 125th Street.

Neither the NYPD nor the Manhattan DA would say who made the decision to release him.

NYPD Chief of Detectives Rodney Harrison said the teen was released without charges following what he described only as an “investigative process” for which his lawyers were present.

“Of course I’m outraged, and I feel sorry for Tessa’s family because after losing such a beautiful person, they have to now watch New York City politics victimize her a second time,” one Manhattan cop said.

“This is what the de Blasios, Cuomos, AOCs, all these politicians want — nobody to go to jail,” he said referring to US Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Majors, an 18-year-old from Charlottesville, Virginia, was repeatedly knifed when she resisted a robbery around 5:30 p.m. on Dec. 11 in Morningside Park, on the western edge of the campus that the all-women’s Barnard school shares with Columbia University.

Davis also allegedly admitted that he and two pals from nearby MS 180 went to the park to rob someone, Detective Vincent Signoretti testified.

Another 14-year-old was also taken into custody Dec. 13, but was released for lack of evidence

Investigators now suspect the mother’s account of him bolting from the car was a ruse to give her son time to go into hiding, sources said Thursday.
Maybe this kid was an amateur legal theorist and:

1). denied both his "U.S. citizenship" and his "14th amendment citizenship"; and
2). claimed to only be an "inhabitant of the republic of New York"; and
3). claimed that the state and federal governments are illegitimate because they are actually for-profit corporations;
4). denied he was not the person named in the indictment because his name appeared in "all capital letters";
5). claimed that his name in all capital letters refers to a legal fiction and he is actually a "person of flesh and blood"; and
6). claimed to be a "sovereign citizen" who is not subject to the laws of "We the People"; and
7). claimed that murder laws "only apply to U.S. government employees" and not to private individuals;
8). "refused to consent to any arrest";
9). "refused to consent to the state's jurisdiction"; and
10). "claimed common law jurisdiction" thereby defeating the entire legal system.

What do you think?

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
isn't this an obamanite and key player in the smollett hate crime hoax attempt and resultant coverup? same type of dumbasses that tried to run the trayvon/mike brown hoaxes and got destroyed. i'm guessing civil service doesnt require an IQ test

chicago is strong competitor for shithole olympic gold

https://www.themarshallproject.org/...-how-prosecutions-have-changed-in-cook-county

The Kim Foxx Effect: How Prosecutions Have Changed in Cook County

The state’s attorney promised to transform the office. Data shows she’s dismissed thousands of felonies that would have been pursued in the past.

Last edited:
kim foxx is criminal justice reforming the shit out of chicago

View attachment 150347
Maybe this COMPLETE FRAUD got off easy because he was also an amateur legal theorist and:

1). denied both his "U.S. citizenship" and his "14th amendment citizenship"; and
3). claimed that the state and federal governments are illegitimate because they are actually for-profit corporations;
4). denied he was not the person named in the indictment because his name appeared in "all capital letters";
5). claimed that his name in all capital letters refers to a legal fiction and he is actually a "person of flesh and blood"; and
6). claimed to be a "sovereign citizen" who is not subject to the laws of "We the People"; and
7). claimed that murder laws "only apply to U.S. government employees" and not to private individuals;
10). "claimed common law jurisdiction" thereby defeating the entire legal system.

What do you think?

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
EO 11110,

You are, of course, correct.

But, there are some amateur legal theorists on this site who actually believe that such nonsense amateur legal theories are real and that they actually work. Michael59, BigJon and even Goldhedge are among them. Sad.
paper aint power

the best indicator is past practice, not subverted paper declarations

paper aint power

the best indicator is past practice, not subverted paper declarations
EO 11110,

Paper is power if it is the written word of the law.

When both sides are literate and intellectually honest, the law is not even tested.

But, I also agree with you that past outcomes are a strong indicator of what the law is (when there is doubt as to the true meaning of the written word of the law).

I am not certain what subverted paper declarations are.

But, if paper declarations are the written word of the law, they are only subverted by those who do no follow it.

That, of course, can be either side in the equation.

Excellent comment.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
EO 11110,

Paper is power if it is the written word of the law.

When both sides are literate and intellectually honest, the law is not even tested.

But, I also agree with you that past outcomes are a strong indicator of what the law is (when there is doubt as to the true meaning of the written word of the law).

I am not certain what subverted paper declarations are.

But, if paper declarations are the written word of the law, they are only subverted by those who do no follow it.

That, of course, can be either side in the equation.

Excellent comment.
irwin was right......if one goes by paper declarations. subverted was might....and victorious

1578451454033.png

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
two farking years??????

https://www.policeone.com/arrests-s...over-400k-from-nypd-charity-mNVxX2ztT6EDM383/

NY woman sentenced for stealing over $400K from NYPD charity

Lorraine Shanley allegedly took money from Survivors of the Shield, a charity that supports families of NYPD officers killed in the line of duty

1579184021371.png

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- A Staten Island woman has been sentenced to two years in prison for stealing over $400,000 from an NYPD charity that supports families of slain police officers, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York announced on Tuesday.

Lorraine Shanley, 69, a West Brighton resident, was sentenced for bank fraud and subscribing to false and fraudulent individual income tax returns, according to authorities.

“With every paycheck, thousands of New York City Police Department officers and employees donated to charity to support the surviving spouses and children of officers killed in the line of duty,'' said Geoffrey S. Berman, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District. “Yet for years, Lorraine Shanley exploited that generosity, using her position as the charity’s volunteer treasurer to steal over $400,000 for herself and her family.”

From 2010 to 2017, Shanley served as a volunteer treasurer for Survivors of the Shield, a charity that almost exclusively receives donations from current NYPD employees to support the families of NYPD officers killed in the line of duty.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
san fran keeps getting better -- now dismissing felonies and sealing the records of the crimes if criminal claims to have a kid

https://www.sfexaminer.com/news/boudin-announces-diversion-program-for-eligible-caregivers/

Some parents accused of crimes in San Francisco could soon have their cases dismissed through a new pretrial diversion program that District Attorney Chesa Boudin is implementing in The City as one of his first acts in office.

Some parents accused of crimes in San Francisco could soon have their cases dismissed through a new pretrial diversion program that District Attorney Chesa Boudin is implementing in The City as one of his first acts in office.

Boudin announced Tuesday that his office is launching the Primary Caregiver Diversion Program under Senate Bill 394 from state Sen. Nancy Skinner, D-Berkeley.

Through the new program, certain defendants could have their cases dropped and records sealed if they receive services and complete parenting or other rehabilitative classes for at least six months.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
https://www.policeone.com/legal/art...-crime-spike-to-bail-reform-36pxwAqBfEQMR0s1/

NYPD commissioner links crime spike to bail reform

NEW YORK — A rise in crime during the first weeks of 2020 is directly tied to bail reforms that took away New York judges’ discretion to lock up potentially violent offenders, NYPD commissioner Dermot Shea said Friday.

“In the first three weeks of this year, were seeing significant spikes in crime," Shea said.

But the overall crime rate is up 11%, NYPD CompStat data through Jan. 19 shows. In raw numbers, the police count 5,043 serious crimes this year, up from 4,542 in the same period of 2019.

The rise is driven by a 32% surge in robberies, a 15% surge in burglaries, and a 67% surge in stolen vehicles.

Police say 52 people have been shooting victims this year — up from 40 in the same period of 2019, a jump of 30%

Shea took his concerns to Albany on Tuesday, where he met with Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins (D-Westchester) and aides to Gov. Cuomo. “Nothing is more important to us,” he said of police worry about the bail law, including that it denies judges the authority to lock up potentially dangerous criminals.

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
https://www.policeone.com/legal/art...-crime-spike-to-bail-reform-36pxwAqBfEQMR0s1/

NYPD commissioner links crime spike to bail reform

NEW YORK — A rise in crime during the first weeks of 2020 is directly tied to bail reforms that took away New York judges’ discretion to lock up potentially violent offenders, NYPD commissioner Dermot Shea said Friday.

“In the first three weeks of this year, were seeing significant spikes in crime," Shea said.

But the overall crime rate is up 11%, NYPD CompStat data through Jan. 19 shows. In raw numbers, the police count 5,043 serious crimes this year, up from 4,542 in the same period of 2019.

The rise is driven by a 32% surge in robberies, a 15% surge in burglaries, and a 67% surge in stolen vehicles.

Police say 52 people have been shooting victims this year — up from 40 in the same period of 2019, a jump of 30%

Shea took his concerns to Albany on Tuesday, where he met with Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins (D-Westchester) and aides to Gov. Cuomo. “Nothing is more important to us,” he said of police worry about the bail law, including that it denies judges the authority to lock up potentially dangerous criminals.
Good! Stupid SHOULD hurt!

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
So LEGAL (according to your fabrications) is not for amateurs. We normal folks have no business dealing with it. It's for professionals like you, and we the people have no true access to it except to understand it and utilize it exclusively through critters like you.

This is all you're selling. Lies, fabrications, total bullshit smeared over the public.

No hate here, as you and your handlers like to accuse everyone who refuses to play your game, just total disgust for your really ugly self entitlements...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I dunno...I kinda hate lieyers. Makes me a little queasy...that I border on hatred for anyone. Yet, there it is. Lieyers and bankers are repugnant creatures.

So full of self import and smugness are they. K, maybe hate is the wrong word...though I despise them and their choices of "profession". Why not choose an actual trade producing something of value rather than making a career of deception and counterfeiting? sigh.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
multiple armed robberies, drive by shooting on a house......15 months in prison....for all of it

this is in my area --- that court does this crap all the time. they are doing everything they can to keep the worst in our neighborhoods

https://www.galvnews.com/news/police/free/article_5670ffef-3281-55bf-b667-45ecd526c622.html

A Texas City man arrested last year in connection to an armed robbery in Galveston was sentenced Wednesday to five years in prison on a separate gun-related charge.

Douglas Dwayne Zeigler, 22, of Texas City, pleaded guilty to a single count of deadly conduct discharge firearm, according to court records. Zeigler was sentenced to five years in state prison.

He will be eligible for parole after serving 15 months in prison, according to the Galveston County District Attorney’s Office.

The charge was the result of a Dec. 13, 2018, incident in which Zeigler and Rodrick Harbin Jr. shot at a house in Texas City, according to prosecutors.

Zeigler was previously arrested in connection to a robbery at a meat market in Galveston on Dec. 19, 2018. That robbery was one in a string of armed robberies in the city that happened on the island over the course of two months.

Zeigler and Harbin were arrested on charges of engaging in organized criminal activity and aggravated assault in relation to the meat market robbery. The charges against both men for that robbery were later dropped.

Harbin pleaded guilty to a deadly conduct discharge firearm charge for the shooting in December, according to court records. He was sentenced to four years in state prison, according to court records.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Here's a crime fighter that could use some...uh reform. Can you imagine this feller chasing a nimble criminal? ...even carrying a 40" hot teevee I bet I outrun this ridiculously out of shape slug.

1581381767264.png

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Looks like he will give birth to an elephant, I'm sure everyone here knows the rest of that ! :2 thumbs up::finished::gracious::dduck::dduck::dduck:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
ugly chart -- and this was two years ago. no doubt worse now. many cities have downgraded the sentencing for vehicle theft and carjacking

1581525705893.png

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
black attacks and kills white guy -- gets convicted of ASSAULT.....gets up to ONE YEAR sentence

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/08/06/tourist-on-life-support-after-attack/

Tourist Visiting Long Island City For Wedding On Life Support After Vicious Assault

The blow was so hard, Szabo fell backwards and hit his head on the concrete. His family says he was leaving the hotel where his brother was staying and called for a car to go back to his own hotel. The family believes he was knocking on car windows to check on which ride was his when he knocked on the suspect’s window.

That man the got out of his car and punched Szabo. With the Floridian tourist laying on the ground bloodied, the alleged assailant drove off in his white SUV

===============================================================================

https://nypost.com/2020/02/06/ex-wa...ch-convicted-for-one-punch-slaying-in-queens/

Ex-Wake Forest basketball coach convicted for ‘one-punch’ slaying in Queens

A former Wake Forest basketball coach was found guilty of assault on Thursday for fatally punching a Florida tourist in Queens.

Jamill Jones, 37, could face up to a year in prison when sentenced next month for the August 2018 attack that left Sandor Szabo, 35, dead.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
That's a bizarre story. How is it only assault he was charged with and not manslaughter? One would think after Jones punched Szabo, the victim hit his head, was knocked unconscious, and then just drove off that he(Jones) is now responsible for Szabo's fate. The articles are extremely vague about the story. There was no official cause of death listed for instance.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
That's a bizarre story. How is it only assault he was charged with and not manslaughter? One would think after Jones punched Szabo, the victim hit his head, was knocked unconscious, and then just drove off that he(Jones) is now responsible for Szabo's fate. The articles are extremely vague about the story. There was no official cause of death listed for instance.
the vague is no accident. media almost always tries to minimize vibrant crime.

i do quibble with ground causing unconsciousness -- he was out before he hit the ground, that's why he didnt brace his fall/prevent head hitting ground. either way, both blows were caused by the perp's attack. assault charge is outrageous for killing somebody

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Even if the victim had an underlying medical condition that rendered him very vulnerable it doesn't excuse the assailant. If, for instance, I go push a 98 year old man down a flight of subway stairs and he dies...am I not now a murderer? Just because my victim surely would have survived if younger it doesn't absolve me of the consequences of my actions.

I'd like to think there's more to this story, but it's very odd the way it was reported. There was even a subtle suggestion that the victim himself, Szabo, was somehow to blame. First via alleged "drunkenness" and then by repeated reminders that he was knocking on car windows. If he was taking an uber AND drunk then so TF what? ...he wasn't driving. ...and since when is someone knocking on a car window somehow justification for assault?

Weird story is weird.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
this one exposes two of the scams the 'reformers' are using --- they send every 'teen' they can to juvenile court and/or they claim that many of them are mentally unable to be prosecuted

in my hood they are trying to set up a whole separate court for mental cases -- to better hide the crimes and keep the criminals loose on society

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/c...uises/63-ba5fbdd6-e0cb-429c-be84-09f1fc2f8b34

1582756381705.png

'I've been failed by the system' | Teen walks free after neighbor says he broke her nose, left her in bruises

He comes back with a weapon. He is on top of me. There was blood everywhere. I was literally fighting for my life at that point," she told 5 On Your Side

ST. LOUIS — A St. Louis woman feels like the judicial system failed her, after she said her teenage neighbor attacked her and walked away free.
Alicia Clarke said exactly a week ago she went for a quick run outside her south city home. When she came back, she noticed her shoes had been moved to a different spot and her cell phone was gone.

From there, she used Find My iPhone to search for it. The location said it was on her property grid. She used her work phone to call it.
"I open my back door to call it and I hear it in my neighbor's backyard behind me," Clarke said.

Alicia Clarke

Clarke said she hopped the fence to get it and jumped back over to her yard. Another neighbor yelled out to her and said, "Hey, I told him, 'I know you did this and I’m calling the police!'"

Clarke said that's when the 6-foot teen jumped the fence and tackled her.

"He knocked me down, pulling my hair, kicking," she recalled.

Before he ran off, she said he grabbed her personal cell phone again. She used her work phone to call police.

"I am on the phone with St. Louis police dispatch, making my way to my backdoor, when he comes back with a weapon. He is on top of me. There was blood everywhere. I was literally fighting for my life at that point," she told 5 On Your Side.

Clarke said as he was on her back, he stabbed her in the head and face with a metal rod.

Alicia Clarke

She was able to get the weapon out of his hand and ran inside. He ran away again, taking her second cell phone this time.
Police arrested the teen on charges of first-degree robbery, second-degree burglary and third-degree assault.

Clarke thought the fight was over. But when she went to juvenile court a few days later, she learned his case was dismissed.
"The most hurtful thing of all of this, is the dropped charges. That was much more hurtful than the physical assault," Clarke said.

A juvenile court official said a staff attorney dropped the case before even going to the judge. The courts weren't able to comment specifically on this incident, since it involves a juvenile. Clarke said she was told her accused attacker was found incompetent to aid in his own defense because he has an IQ of 49.

A spokeswoman said in general, circumstances like these leave the court with few options when it comes to a criminal case.

"In those instances, we work with child guardian and agencies to help with services outside the court system," 5 On Your Side was told.
As for the victim, they said they offer victim services.

"It's not feeling safe and honestly feeling like I've been failed by the system," Clarke said.
She believes there needs to be a change.

"This is going to happen again, and that's my number one priority that it doesn't," she said.

Another neighbor who didn't want to go on camera said the teen has also broken into her home and believes he needs to be held accountable.
Clarke said the teen has broken into her car three times, but this has been the worst of it. She has a great support system, so she isn't forced to continue living where she said she was attacked.

But she wants to help others and send a message to the city that more needs to be done.

A Facebook post describing the attack has almost 8,000 shares and about 2,500 comments discussing the incident.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Maybe this kid was an amateur legal theorist and:

What do you think?
Even in the days when this was the American Common Law he would be subject to arrest.
There is an injured party.

I am all for the rule of law. The law of the good neighbor, the golden rule, do unto others as you would have them do unto yourself.

God is my creator and my master.

Not some foriegn owned corporation calling itself the UNITED STATES. That seems to have people called lawyers who think they should be our masters.

Last edited:

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I dunno...I kinda hate lieyers. Makes me a little queasy...that I border on hatred for anyone. Yet, there it is. Lieyers and bankers are repugnant creatures.

So full of self import and smugness are they. K, maybe hate is the wrong word...though I despise them and their choices of "profession". Why not choose an actual trade producing something of value rather than making a career of deception and counterfeiting? sigh.
They talk a lot about truth, but when you try to read what they call truth all you find is muddy water. Page after page of gobledygook meaningless crap. Like THIS STATE.

Even in the days when this was the American Common Law he would be subject to arrest.
There is an injured party.

I am all for the rule of law. The law of the good neighbor, the golden rule, do unto others as you would have them do unto yourself.

God is my creator and my master.

Not some foriegn owned corporation calling itself the UNITED STATES. That seems to have people called lawyers who think they should be our masters.
YOUR COMMENT: Even in the days when this was the American Common Law he would be subject to arrest.

MY RESPONSE: This is still the days of the American Common Law (which means American case law). Common law (case law) is still the most used form of law in the United States. It always has been. It always will be. Adding statutes made by those we ELECT to make our statutes to the common law (case law) does not eliminate the use of common law (case law).

YOUR COMMENT: There is an injured party.

MY RESPONSE: An injured party is only a legal requirement in a civil case (the type of case that an ordinary person can file). While there was an injured party in this particular criminal case, an injured party is not a requirement in a criminal case (the type of case that ONLY a government can file).

YOUR COMMENT: I am all for the rule of law. The law of the good neighbor, the golden rule, do unto others as you would have them do unto yourself.

MY RESPONSE: Me too.

YOUR COMMENT: God is my creator and my master.

YOUR COMMENT: Not some foriegn owned corporation calling itself the UNITED STATES.

MY RESPONSE: The United States is not corporation, much less a foreign corporation.

YOUR COMMENT: That seems to have people called lawyers who think they should be our masters.

MY RESPONSE: Not so. We are a nation of laws, not a nation of men. "We the People" have no masters. "We the People" are our own masters. Because we are our own masters, we pick our own lawmakers through the ELECTION process and thereby pick our own laws. Through the ELECTION process, "We the People" also pick all of the the heads of all of our own law enforcement agencies (local, city, county, state and federal). Finally, through the ELECTION process, "We the People" (directly or directly) pick all of our own judges, prosecutors and public defenders (local, city, county, state and federal).

This system, which is put into place by "We the People" to empower "We the People", does not make lawyers our masters.

Last edited:

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
YOUR COMMENT: Even in the days when this was the American Common Law he would be subject to arrest.

MY RESPONSE: This is still the days of the American Common Law (which means American case law). Common law (case law) is still the most used form of law in the United States. It always has been. It always will be. Adding statutes made by those we ELECT to make our statutes to the common law (case law) does not eliminate the use of common law (case law).

MY RESPONSE: An injured party is only a legal requirement in a civil case (the type of case that an ordinary person can file). While there was an injured party in this particular criminal case, an injured party is not a requirement in a criminal case (the type of case that ONLY a government can file).

YOUR COMMENT: I am all for the rule of law. The law of the good neighbor, the golden rule, do unto others as you would have them do unto yourself.

YOUR COMMENT: Not some foriegn owned corporation calling itself the UNITED STATES.

MY RESPONSE: The United States is not corporation, much less a foreign corporation.

YOUR COMMENT: That seems to have people called lawyers who think they should be our masters.

MY RESPONSE: Not so. We are a nation of laws, not a nation of men. "We the People" have no masters. "We the People" are our own masters. Because we are our own masters, we pick our own lawmakers through the ELECTION process and thereby pick our own laws. Through the ELECTION process, "We the People" also pick all of the the heads of all of our own law enforcement agencies (local, city, county, state and federal). Finally, through the ELECTION process, "We the People" (directly or directly) pick all of our own judges, prosecutors and public defenders (local, city, county, state and federal).

This system, which is put into place by "We the People" to empower "We the People", does not make lawyers our masters.
Are all the people who are born in the United States, US Citizens?

Last edited:

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

OK, we are a nation of laws. Please show me, a Minnesotan, who is a man born in Minnesota, the coded law/statute that requires me, to be a US Citizen.

Please show me the law where the term ELECTION is defined.
Please show me the law where the term ELECT is defined.
Please show me the law where the term "We the People" is defined.

Last edited: