• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

fine example of 'criminal justice reform'

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
OK, we are a nation of laws. Please show me, a Minnesotan, who is a man born in Minnesota, the coded law/statute that requires me, to be a US Citizen.

Please show me the law where the term ELECTION is defined.
Please show me the law where the term ELECT is defined.
Please show me the law where the term "We the People" is defined.

Don't be shy; Never have been in the past.

Just us crickets here, chirping away.

Are all the people who are born in the United States, US Citizens?
Yes. Under the 14th amendment, all persons BORN or naturalized IN THE UNITED STATES" ARE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES AND OF THE STATE IN WHICH THEY RESIDE.

THE FOURTEENTH AMENDMENT OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION:

All persons BORN or naturalized IN THE UNITED STATES and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, ARE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES AND OF THE STATE WHEREIN THEY RESIDE. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities OF THE UNITED STATES; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

YOUR COMMENT: OK, we are a nation of laws. Please show me, a Minnesotan, who is a man born in Minnesota, the coded law/statute that requires me, to be a US Citizen.

MY RESPONSE: THE FOURTEENTH AMENDMENT OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION READS: "All persons BORN or naturalized IN THE UNITED STATES and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, ARE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES AND OF THE STATE WHEREIN THEY RESIDE. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities OF THE UNITED STATES; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. "

YOUR COMMENT: Please show me the law where the term ELECTION is defined.

MY RESPONSE: State law governs elections. Pick your state. https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/table_elections.

YOUR COMMENT: Please show me the law where the term ELECT is defined.

MY RESPONSE: State law governs elections. Pick your state. https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/table_elections.

YOUR COMMENT: Please show me the law where the term "We the People" is defined.

MY RESPONSE: As to the phrase, "We the People" in the preamble of the United States Constitution, it is explained here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preamble_to_the_United_States_Constitution.
https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=40006&q=+"preamble+of+the+constitution"+&btnG=

As to the phrse, "We the People" in the preamble of the Minnesota Constitution, it is explained here. https://www.revisor.mn.gov/constitution/

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
edit: I have to make an apology; as Snoop was telling the truth and I did not read close enough.

There is a very small, big distinction between the constitutional 14th and the legislative 14th amendment.

edit done.

Well I guess snoop has left the bldg.
Thank God for websites like Family Guardian.

We started off this document with maxims of law proving that "a deceiver deals in generals". Anyone who refuses to identify the precise context, statutory or constitutional, for EVERY "term of art" they are using in the legal field ABSOLUTELY IS A DECEIVER.

For further details on the TWO separate and distinct contexts for geographical terms, being CONSTITUTIONAL, and STATUTORY, see:

3. STATUTORY v. CONSTITUTIONAL CITIZENS
“When words lose their meaning [or their CONTEXT WHICH ESTABLISHES THEIR MEANING], people lose their freedom.”​
[Confucius (551 BCE - 479 BCE) Chinese thinker and social philosopher]​
Statutory citizenship is a legal status that designates a person’s domicile while constitutional citizenship is a political status that designates a person’s nationality. Understanding the distinction between nationality and domicile is absolutely critical.

1. Nationality:
    1.1. Is not necessarily consensual or discretionary. For instance, acquiring nationality by birth in a specific place was not a matter of choice whereas acquiring it by naturalization is.
    1.2. Is a political status.
    1.3. Is defined by the Constitution, which is a political document.
    1.4. Is synonymous with being a “national” within statutory law.
    1.5. Is associated with a specific COUNTRY.
    1.6. Is called a “political citizen” or a “citizen of the United States in a political sense” by the courts to distinguish it from a STATUTORY citizen. See Powe v. United States, 109 F.2d 147 (1940).
  2. Domicile:
    2.1. Always requires your consent and therefore is discretionary. See:
    Why Domicile and Becoming a “Taxpayer” Require Your Consent, Form #05.002
    FORMS PAGE: https://sedm.org/Forms/FormIndex.htm
    DIRECT LINK: https://sedm.org/Forms/05-MemLaw/Domicile.pdf 2.2. Is a civil status.
    2.3. Is not even addressed in the constitution.
    2.4. Is defined by civil statutory law RATHER than the constitution.
    2.5. Is in NO WAY connected with one’s nationality.
    2.6. Is usually connected with the word “person”, “citizen”, “resident”, or “inhabitant” in statutory law.
    2.7. Is associated with a specific COUNTY and a STATE rather than a COUNTRY.
    2.8. Implies one is a “SUBJECT” of a SPECIFIC MUNICIPAL but not NATIONAL government.
Nationality and domicile, TOGETHER determine the political/CONSTITUTIONAL AND civil/STATUTORY status of a human being respectively. These important distinctions are recognized in Black’s Law Dictionary:

“nationality – That quality or character which arises from the fact of a person's belonging to a nation or state. Nationality determines the political status of the individual, especially with reference to allegiance; while domicile determines his civil [statutory] status. Nationality arises either by birth or by naturalization.“​
[Black’s Law Dictionary (6th ed. 1990), p. 1025]​
President Barrack Obama affirmed our assertions that there are TWO components to your citizenship status at the end of his State of the Union address given on 2/12/2013:

SEDM Exhibit #01.013: President Obama Recognizes separate POLITICAL and LEGAL components of citizenship.​

The U.S. Supreme Court also confirmed the above when they held the following.

Note the key phrase “political jurisdiction” (Form #05.004), which is NOT the same as legislative/statutory jurisdiction.

One can have a political status of “citizen” under the constitution while NOT being a “citizen” under federal statutory law because not domiciled on federal territory.

(A Statutory US Citizen; If I volunteer to be domiciled on Federal Land.
My home is not on Federal land, so my correct status is a Minnesotan. Bigjon)
To have the status of “citizen” under federal statutory law, one must have a domicile on federal territory:
“This section contemplates two sources of citizenship, and two sources only,-birth and naturalization. The persons declared to be citizens are 'all persons born or naturalized in the United States , and subject to the jurisdiction thereof.' The evident meaning of these last words is, not merely subject in some respect or degree to the jurisdiction of the United States, but completely subject to their [plural, not singular, meaning states of the Union] political jurisdiction, and owing them [the state of the Union] direct and immediate allegiance. And the words relate to the time of birth in the one case, as they do [169 U.S. 649, 725] to the time of naturalization in the other. Persons not thus subject to the jurisdiction of the United States at the time of birth cannot become so afterwards, except by being naturalized, either individually, as by proceedings under the naturalization acts, or collectively, as by the force of a treaty by which foreign territory is acquired.”​
“This right to protect persons having a domicile, though not native-born or naturalized citizens, rests on the firm foundation of justice, and the claim to be protected is earned by considerations which the protecting power is not at liberty to disregard. Such domiciled citizen pays the same price for his protection as native-born or naturalized citizens pay for theirs. He is under the bonds of allegiance to the country of his residence, and, if he breaks them, incurs the same penalties. He owes the same obedience to the civil laws. His property is, in the same way and to the same extent as theirs, liable to contribute to the support of the Government. In nearly all respects, his and their condition as to the duties and burdens of Government are undistinguishable.”​
Notice in the last quote above that they referred to a foreign national born in another country as a “citizen”. THIS is the REAL “citizen” (a domiciled foreign national) that judges and even tax withholding documents are really talking about, rather than the “national” described in the constitution.

CONSTITUTIONAL “Citizens” or “citizens of the United States***” in the Fourteenth Amendment rely on the CONSTITUTIONAL context for the geographical term “United States”, which means states of the Union and EXCLUDES federal territory.

“. . .the Supreme Court in the Insular Cases [1] provides authoritative guidance on the territorial scope of the term "the United States" in the Fourteenth Amendment. The Insular Cases were a series of Supreme Court decisions that addressed challenges to duties on goods transported from Puerto Rico to the continental United States. Puerto Rico, like the Philippines, had been recently ceded to the United States. The Court considered the territorial scope of the term "the United States" in the Constitution and held that this term as used in the uniformity clause of the Constitution was territorially limited to the states of the Union. U.S. Const. art. I, § 8 ("[A]ll Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States." (emphasis added)); see Downes v. Bidwell, 182 U.S. 244, 251, 21 S.Ct. 770, 773, 45 L.Ed. 1088 (1901) ("t can nowhere be inferred that the territories were considered a part of the United States. The Constitution was created by the people of the United States, as a union of States, to be governed solely by representatives of the States; ... In short, the Constitution deals with States, their people, and their representatives."); Rabang, 35 F.3d at 1452. Puerto Rico was merely a territory "appurtenant and belonging to the United States, but not a part of the United States within the revenue clauses of the Constitution." Downes, 182 U.S. at 287, 21 S.Ct. at 787.
The Court's conclusion in Downes was derived in part by analyzing the territorial scope of the Thirteenth and Fourteenth Amendments. The Thirteenth Amendment prohibits slavery and involuntary servitude "within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction." U.S. Const. amend. XIII, § 1 (emphasis added). The Fourteenth Amendment states that persons "born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." U.S. Const. amend XIV, § 1 (emphasis added). The disjunctive "or" in the Thirteenth Amendment demonstrates that "there may be places within the jurisdiction of the United States that are no[t] part of the Union" to which the Thirteenth Amendment would apply. Downes, 182 U.S. at 251, 21 S.Ct. at 773. Citizenship under the Fourteenth Amendment, however, "is not extended to persons born in any place 'subject to [the United States '] jurisdiction,' " but is limited to persons born or naturalized in the states of the Union. Downes, 182 U.S. at 251, 21 S.Ct. at 773 (emphasis added); see also id. at 263, 21 S.Ct. at 777 ("n dealing with foreign sovereignties, the term 'United States' has a broader meaning than when used in the Constitution, and includes all territories subject to the jurisdiction of the Federal government, wherever located."). [2]
[Valmonte v. I.N.S., 136 F.3d. 914 (C.A.2, 1998)]
FOOTNOTES:
[1] De Lima v. Bidwell, 182 U.S. 1, 21 S.Ct. 743, 45 L.Ed. 1041 (1901); Dooley v. United States, 182 U.S. 222, 21 S.Ct. 762, 45 L.Ed. 1074 (1901); Armstrong v. United States, 182 U.S. 243, 21 S.Ct. 827, 45 L.Ed. 1086 (1901); and Downes v. Bidwell, 182 U.S. 244, 21 S.Ct. 770, 45 L.Ed. 1088 (1901).
[2] Congress, under the Act of February 21, 1871, ch. 62, § 34, 16 Stat. 419, 426, expressly extended the Constitution and federal laws to the District of Columbia. See Downes, 182 U.S. at 261, 21 S.Ct. at 777 (stating that the "mere cession of the District of Columbia" from portions of Virginia and Maryland did not "take [the District of Columbia] out of the United States or from under the aegis of the Constitution.").

STATUTORY citizens under 8 U.S.C. §1401, on ther other hand, rely on the STATUTORY context for the geographical term “United States”, which means federal territory and EXCLUDES states of the Union:

TITLE 26 > Subtitle F > CHAPTER 79 > Sec. 7701. [Internal Revenue Code]

(a)When used in this title, where not otherwise distinctly expressed or manifestly incompatible with the intent thereof—

(9) United States

The term ''United States'' when used in a geographical sense includes only the States and the District of Columbia.

(10) State

The term ''State'' shall be construed to include the District of Columbia, where such construction is necessary to carry out provisions of this title.

TITLE 4 - FLAG AND SEAL, SEAT OF GOVERNMENT, AND THE STATES

CHAPTER 4 - THE STATES

(d) The term ''State'' includes any Territory or possession of the United States.
One CANNOT simultaneously be BOTH a CONSTITUTIONAL citizen AND a STATUTORY citizen at the same time, because the term “United States” has a different, mutually exclusive meaning in each specific context.

“The 1st section of the 14th article [Fourteenth Amendment], to which our attention is more specifically invited, opens with a definition of citizenship—not only citizenship of the United States[***], but citizenship of the states. No such definition was previously found in the Constitution, nor had any attempt been made to define it by act of Congress. It had been the occasion of much discussion in the courts, by the executive departments and in the public journals. It had been said by eminent judges that no man was a citizen of the United States[***] except as he was a citizen of one of the states composing the Union. Those therefore, who had been born and resided always in the District of Columbia or in the territories, though within the United States[*], were not citizens. Whether this proposition was sound or not had never been judicially decided.”

_

Last edited:

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
There is a very small, big distinction between the constitutional 14th and the legislative 14th amendment.

Taken from Family Guardian

When I heard 14th amendment I thought constitutional amendment, not legislative amendment.

A tale of the many United States.

4 United States.jpg

The "citizen of the United States" mentioned in the Fourteenth Amendment is a constitutional "citizen of the United States", and the term "United States" in that context includes states of the Union and excludes federal territory. Hence, you would NOT be a "citizen of the United States" within any federal statute, because all such statutes define "United States" to mean federal territory and EXCLUDE states of the Union.

STATUTORY citizens under 8 U.S.C. §1401, on ther other hand, rely on the STATUTORY context for the geographical term “United States”, which means federal territory and EXCLUDES states of the Union:

One CANNOT simultaneously be BOTH a CONSTITUTIONAL citizen AND a STATUTORY citizen at the same time, because the term “United States” has a different, mutually exclusive meaning in each specific context.

Statutory “U.S.** citizens” pursuant to 8 U.S.C. §1401 have civil rights under federal law that are similar but inferior to the natural rights of state nationals in state courts. We say almost because "civil rights" are statutory creations of Congress that may be taken away at any time and therefore are really privileges and franchises disguised to "look" like rights. “U.S. citizens” are privileged subjects/servants of Congress, under their protection as a "resident" and “ward” of a federal State, a person enfranchised to the federal government (the incorporated United States defined in Article I, Section 8, Clause 17 of the Constitution). The individual Union states may not deny to these persons any federal privileges or immunities that Congress has granted them within “acts of Congress” or federal statutes. Federal citizens come under admiralty law (International Law) when litigating in federal courts. As such they do not have inalienable common rights recognized, secured and protected in federal courts by the Constitutions of the States, or of the Constitution for the United States of America, such as "allodial" (absolute) rights to property, the rights to inheritance, the rights to work and contract, and the right to travel among others.
Another important element of citizenship is that artificial entities like corporations are citizens for the purposes of taxation but cannot be citizens for any other purpose.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
crime exploding in nyc. and they are playing catch and release......to dismal results

https://www.policeone.com/legal/art...o-on-to-commit-major-crimes-TBrv1XiCRdyNDJWn/

NYPD: Many suspects freed under bail reforms go on to commit major crimes

Statistics published by the department show over 400 suspects were freed, then rearrested in the first two months of the year

Today at 9:20 AM

Rocco Parascandola and Leonard Greene
New York Daily News

NEW YORK — Mayor de Blasio and the city’s top cop unveiled stats Thursday they say show many suspects freed under new bail reforms are going on to commit major crimes.

During the first two months of the year, 482 people charged with a felony were released without bail only to rearrested for new crimes 846 times, according to officials.
Police Commissioner Dermot Shea and Mayor Bill de Blasio fired back at advocates for bail reform, saying that those released on bail were going on to commit major crimes. (Photo/TNS)

Of those 846 arrests, 299 were for one of the seven major crime categories, nearly triple the 109 times someone was arrested in the first two months of last year for a major crime after being released for an earlier arrest.

“There’s a direct correlation to the change in the law," de Blasio said of the uptick. "We need to address it and we will address it.”

De Blasio and the NYPD have been pushing for changes to the statewide reforms that went into effect Jan. 1 that mandate most suspects accused of non-violent crimes be released without bail.

According to the NYPD, overall major crime in the five boroughs was up 22.5% in February compared to the same month the year before.

While murder is down 20% over that period, the biggest spikes were in grand larceny, burglary and robbery, officials said.

But a coalition of public defenders said crime spikes should be viewed with “great skepticism.”

A statement from the Legal Aid Society, the Bronx Defenders, New York County Defender Services, Brooklyn Defender Services and Neighborhood Defender Service of Harlem points out that docketed complaints in the city’s courts were down almost 20% throughout the city in the first two months of 2020 compared to the same period last year.

The groups claim the NYPD is trying to instill fear in the public to rally support for modifications to the reforms.

“They’re wrong," de Blasio said of the accusation the NYPD was inflating numbers. "I just don’t buy it.”

Police Commissioner Dermot Shea also blasted back at the accusations that the NYPD stats were anything less than accurate. He said that prosecutors are deferring or declining prosecution in many cases because of changes to the bail law and that many more suspects are getting desk appearance tickets and so have yet to appear in court. Other crimes never result in an arrest.

“It really makes no sense," Shea said of the legal groups’ analysis. "They lost credibility with people who have any knowledge of the criminal justice system. Clearly, the crimes are occurring. We have victims every day that we’re seeing.”

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
philly crime EXPLODING under their criminal justice reform policies

https://www.city-journal.org/covid-19-philadelphia-crime-spike

Last week, Philadelphia’s police department reported that criminal activity in the first three months of this year increased by double-digit percentages when compared with the same period in 2019—the most violent year since 2007.

So far in 2020, property and violent crimes have spiked by 16 percent and 11 percent, respectively, with the largest increases in retail theft—which skyrocketed 59 percent, after district attorney Larry Krasner announced that his office wouldn’t prosecute that crime—and other serious violent offenses, such as aggravated assault, up by 20 percent.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
IT IS WELL PAST TIME TO START PROSECUTING COPS, PROSECUTORS & COWARDS IN BLACK DRESSES !!!!!! :totally steamed:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
philly crime EXPLODING under their criminal justice reform policies

https://www.city-journal.org/covid-19-philadelphia-crime-spike

Last week, Philadelphia’s police department reported that criminal activity in the first three months of this year increased by double-digit percentages when compared with the same period in 2019—the most violent year since 2007.

So far in 2020, property and violent crimes have spiked by 16 percent and 11 percent, respectively, with the largest increases in retail theft—which skyrocketed 59 percent, after district attorney Larry Krasner announced that his office wouldn’t prosecute that crime—and other serious violent offenses, such as aggravated assault, up by 20 percent.
One had to know an intentional crime explosion was coming soon to the "city of brotherly love" when they imported failed chief of police from Portland, Orygun and promoted her to commissioner in Philly. Her policies are borderline retarded and outright hostile to people that seek peace and harmony. All by design.

1586526823441.png

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
where do these people get their names???

and there are lots of them like this,...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
where do these people get their names???

and there are lots of them like this,...
I knew an engineer named "Randy Cherry".

And I knew a GI whose last name was Cherry, and we all called him "Buster".

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I knew an engineer named "Randy Cherry".

And I knew a GI whose last name was Cherry, and we all called him "Buster".
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
I worked with a guy, back in the early 1960's, whose name was ..... Herb Hymann & we called him "Buster" !! No shit !!!! :2 thumbs up::finished::oriental::dduck::dduck::dduck:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Realtor on Balboa Peninsula, Newport Beach.
Mel Fuchs Realty !!

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Aptronym
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An aptronym, aptonym or euonym is a personal name aptly or peculiarly suited to its owner.

whoda thunk?
LOL

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Aptronym
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An aptronym, aptonym or euonym is a personal name aptly or peculiarly suited to its owner.

whoda thunk?
LOL
what is the antonym of aptronym? those are much more common. 'precious' is anything but.......'godsgift' is more often a demon....neveah (heaven) is more often trashy than not.....'jordan' (i like mike) is wildly over-represented in the name of shitty basketball players......etc

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
omg...i'll have what he's having ^ ^

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
clown world confirmed

https://www.policeone.com/coronavir...or-rise-in-repeat-offenders-xfAIXzPam35u1LqC/

LA police blame zero bail for rise in repeat offenders

In the first 30 days of the policy, the Los Angeles Police Department has arrested 213 individuals multiple times, with 23 being arrested three or more times

LOS ANGELES — Eric Medina has been arrested four times on suspicion of grand theft auto in the last three weeks.

According to LAPD Capt. Paul Vernon, who oversees the department's Compstat data operations, car thefts in the last month have shot up across Los Angeles by nearly a third.

Armando Llamas was arrested on suspicion of a car burglary on April 23 in South Los Angeles. He was released without bail within hours. Llamas was back behind bars that evening for allegedly stealing a car, only to be released again. Two days later, he was arrested again.

One man has been arrested six times on suspicion of a variety of crimes, including brandishing a weapon and trespassing in the North Hollywood area, records show.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
article links burglaries to muh virus. stfu.

it's vibrants running wild under 'criminal justice reform' catch/release policies

https://www.policeone.com/coronavir...spikes-in-covid-19-pandemic-8XQ8yTnE9qo5cnIo/

Vehicle larcenies shot up 63% in New York and nearly 17% in Los Angeles compared with the same period last year

And many other law enforcement agencies around the U.S. are reporting an increase in stolen cars and vehicle burglaries

In Austin, Texas,.......The total number of auto thefts in April spiked about 50% and burglaries to vehicles were up 2% from April 2019.

Salt Lake City Police Det. Greg Wilking said a 22% spike in vehicle burglaries....

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
felonies dismissed -- chicago cop's blog

http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/

That says that ALL cases where a curfew was the Probable Cause are to be dismissed - even when the resultant charge from a COMPLETELY LEGAL STOP is a FELONY.

1593272092819.png

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
what an absolutely insane group of leaders, insane to the core

they arbitrarily choose when to 'secure the communities' and when not to...which is a crime by not enforcing the laws (violates the very oath they all took)

and in chicago...be still my beating heart, no one has ever been able to take on that pos corrupt region

and that name:
Magats...it's all over the place

Satan, the evil energy...etc...seriously, did ALL THESE PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR NAMES?
or
Are these all birth names???

it's wickedly coincidental

or just humanly insane
:don't know:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
houston murders and crime are soaring. video exposes the houston DA's criminal justice reform efforts and the pile of dead bodies because of her actions

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
^^^ The real question is who does she work for? Soros?
Why are judges making such poor decisions?
Seems the wrong people are getting shot to me.