• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Fire breaks out at Notre Dame cathedral

Hystckndle

CONFORMADAPTKICKSOMEASS!!!
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
It's going to be demolished and rebuilt as a mosque. The word 'diverse' is a dead giveaway

View attachment 129159
1555359290453.png

Already said this comment by El Presidente young dude is B S.
Now......there it is.
Right out in the open.
Hard to imagine that can be taken any other way than " progressive ".
Need to see if that is outta context or a direct quote.

Last edited:

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Definitely Arson. I know a little about fire and how it burns. Notre Dam is what is known as a type 4 structure, aka heavy timbers. While it is very hard to put out its also rare to burn as it did in this instance. Think about very large timbres, they dont burn unless a very hot fire started them. How did a world famous monument even get to the point of burning uncontrollably?

At this point its a purely defensive fire attack by fire crews.

Very strange situation. Fire department should have been there immediately at the first sign of smoke......this happened in the middle of the day too? In one of the largest cities in the world? How many tourists were in the building when it ignited?

1555370479584.png

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Only thing that concerns me is how much this will effect my insurance.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
In all fairness, given D-FENZ post, I'll withdraw my first response and wait till someone offers up something factual ... as if there's a news source anywhere in the EU that will actually provide facts ...
Maroon

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I visited Notre Dame in January of 2007. It's not my favorite cathedral in Europe (Florence's Il Duomo is as of now), nor is it the most awe inspiring cathedral I've been to. However, it was absolutely stunning on the inside and any human who ventured in could not help but walk away changed...however slight...by the majesty of it.

These photos I took do absolutely NO justice to what Notre Dame was, and hopefully still can be again one day.

SA400101.JPG
SA400088.JPG
SA400112.JPG
SA400114.JPG
SA400109.JPG

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Maybe it was just a fire.
Maybe your just a shill...

Cant prove either of those posits, but evidence would suggest..........

An average of three church attacks per day in multicultural France

Over the past three years French churches have become the target of vandals and criminals with an average of almost three churches targeted for vandalism per day.
A report from the Central Criminal Intelligence Service of the gendarmerie noted that from 2016 to 2018 there had been thousands of cases of church vandalism, peaking in 2017 with 1,045 cases, Le Figaro reports.
According to the French Interior Ministry, when cemeteries and other sites are taken into consideration, the number of acts of vandalism rose to 1,063 in 2018.
Earlier this year, in one week alone, in a detestable case of anti-Christian vandalism, France saw twelve churches vandalised, including attackers attempting to set fire to the church of Saint-Sulpice in Paris.
In Nimes, an even more heinous attack occurred, with vandals smearing feces on the wall of the church of Notre-Dame des Enfants and stealing objects from the altar.
In March, the over 800-year-old Basilica of Saint-Denis in the now heavily migrant-populated suburbs of Paris was also vandalised, with the basilica’s organ being heavily damaged and stained glass windows were broken.
Thefts of religious objects have increased since 2016, rising from 121 to 129 in 2018. According to the gendarmes, the robberies are mostly opportunistic because churches are often an easy target. A chalice can be sold for anything between 200 to 2 000 euros.
French authorities arrested a pair of Romanian migrants last year who were suspected to be behind a number of church thefts in both Paris and the suburbs of the city. The pair had allegedly stolen up to 70 000 euros worth of property.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/04/an-average-of-three-church-attacks-per-day-in-multicultural-france/

negative1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Officials have declared that’s it’s not arson. They will investigate the cause later.

LOL funny how you can’t jump to terrorism conclusions but you can jump to the conclusion that it’s not terrorism.

The early reports had the firemen calling it arson. That’s all erased now.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The Europeans have fucked themselves long ago! I can't find a single fuck to give for them or their buildings. They signed up for this. Careful what you wish for because you might get it!

Keep standing for diversity as your countries crumble around you!

Last edited:

negative1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The building was a part of their heritage that was probably intentionally taken from them. It could have been a real red pill but Coexist will win out here.

Regardless of what really happened it will be called an accident. It was a big enough deal that it would have fired up the sheep. They have been defanged long ago so none of it really matters in any way.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Sooooooooooooooooo does that get more yellow vests protesting or killing with their bare hands, ropes, rakes, sharp sticks whatever they can find?

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Definitely Arson. I know a little about fire and how it burns. Notre Dam is what is known as a type 4 structure, aka heavy timbers. While it is very hard to put out its also rare to burn as it did in this instance. Think about very large timbres, they dont burn unless a very hot fire started them. How did a world famous monument even get to the point of burning uncontrollably?

Very strange situation. Fire department should have been there immediately at the first sign of smoke......this happened in the middle of the day too? In one of the largest cities in the world? How many tourists were in the building when it ignited?

View attachment 129174
You're right, timber frames are nothing like stick frame construction in a fire - they are very resilient to fire, usually in a fire, timbers get scorched, not engulfed. I'm a timber framer (joinery, not bolts) and it looks like it burned with propellant.

Last edited:

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Officials have declared that’s it’s not arson. They will investigate the cause later.

LOL funny how you can’t jump to terrorism conclusions but you can jump to the conclusion that it’s not terrorism.

How can they say its not arson if they havent investigated yet? hmmmmm

It doesnt work that way!

Wow this is a clusterfuck of the highest order. Didnt seem like the fire crews did much to save the building either.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
IMG951182.jpg

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Looks more like the old money wealth v new money rich war is expanding beyond college entrance bribes & Hollywood sexual exploitation allegations, its moving into property destruction cranking up the level of war a few notches.... the suicides by nail guns begin in 3, 2, 1.

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

View attachment 129174
You're right, timber frames are nothing like stick frame construction in a fire - they are very resilient to fire, usually in a fire, timbers get scorched, not engulfed. I'm a timber framer (joinery, not bolts) and it looks like it burned with propellant.
Agreed on the framing but I can see how the roof deck could ignite.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

And there it is.

The official narrative has been declared and regurgitated throughout the MSM.

Any theory to the contrary is relegated to the Conspiracy Theory bin.

The End.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The Europeans have fucked themselves long ago! I can't find a single fuck to give for them or their buildings. They signed up for this. Careful what you wish for because you might get it!
They signed up for it just like we did. How many are now in the US since 9/11? Mosques going up everywhere around the US as well. I think it was shoved up their ass just lik it's being shoved up ours.. Once they get enough numbers they will start some shit here too and we the people will have to deal with it all. All by design.

To me it looks like someone did something.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Agreed on the framing but I can see how the roof deck could ignite.
I cant claim to know what the roof was made of but that still doesnt answer the question of how did the fire get that out of hand? 1000s of tourists in this building every day! Noone saw the smoke? Why did it take so long for the FIRE DEPT to do something? This happened in the middle of the day!

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I cant claim to know what the roof was made of but that still doesnt answer the question of how did the fire get that out of hand? 1000s of tourists in this building every day! Noone saw the smoke? Why did it take so long for the FIRE DEPT to do something? This happened in the middle of the day!
And on a Monday - was it a holiday, were workers on site - seems kind of lackadaisical for something as significant as the Notre Dame - don't they have tankers?

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Suspicious as all get up, no doubt. Lots of air to feed the fire. It's no wonder that it engulfed the building quickly.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
French billionaire pledges 100 million euros to rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral

6B362A38-8337-4BFF-B818-8F729343C882.jpeg

By Victor Morton - The Washington Times - Monday, April 15, 2019

One of France’s richest families promptly stepped up to calls from the country’s president to help rebuild the Cathedral of Notre Dame and pledged about $113 million to restore the gutted Paris icon.

“My father and I have decided to release immediately from the funds of Artemis a sum of 100 million euros to participate in the effort that will be necessary for the complete reconstruction of Notre Dame,” François-Henri Pinault said in a statement quoted by Le Figaro and other French news outlets.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/cathedral-of-notre-dame/

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Suspicious as all get up, no doubt. Lots of air to feed the fire. It's no wonder that it engulfed the building quickly.
Good point!

The construction status may have exposed the structure to more air-flow.

I have witnessed a forest fire which appeared to explode and generate it's own weather system as it sucked in massive quantities of air.

Either way, I would like to know the truth about the origins of the fire.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
https://media.8ch.net/file_store/b3...b0fa2baf458d41867352320a4a60fd2453f51d3a8.mp4

French Media reported there were no construction workers at the time of the fire at cathédrale Notre Dame & the Church was closed So WHY is there a video of person at one of the the 2 towers half an hour after the start of the fire?

ON THIS DAY: 15th of April:

- Death of Abraham Lincoln

- The sinking of the Titanic

- Boston marathon bombings

- Notre Dame Cathedral Fire

EO 11110

Trump: DAY ONE promise: DACA illegals gone
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
the rush to narrative is the strongest evidence in this event. reminds one of the osama + pancake theory narratives uncorked in the nine eleven ON THE SAME DAY of the events....while pools of molten steel....

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
https://media.8ch.net/file_store/b3...b0fa2baf458d41867352320a4a60fd2453f51d3a8.mp4

French Media reported there were no construction workers at the time of the fire at cathédrale Notre Dame & the Church was closed So WHY is there a video of person at one of the the 2 towers half an hour after the start of the fire?

ON THIS DAY: 15th of April:

- Death of Abraham Lincoln

- The sinking of the Titanic

- Boston marathon bombings

- Notre Dame Cathedral Fire
That person could very well be a first responder. Doesn't mean anything to be honest.

EO 11110

Site Supporter
Mother Lode
on a positive note -- france is so much more vibrant now. and the diversity of food makes it even better

vandalizing/burning churches and attacking/raping/killing the french people is worth it - a small price to pay for the vibrancy and foreign food recipes

EO 11110

Site Supporter
Mother Lode
French billionaire pledges 100 million euros to rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral

View attachment 129227

By Victor Morton - The Washington Times - Monday, April 15, 2019

One of France’s richest families promptly stepped up to calls from the country’s president to help rebuild the Cathedral of Notre Dame and pledged about $113 million to restore the gutted Paris icon.

“My father and I have decided to release immediately from the funds of Artemis a sum of 100 million euros to participate in the effort that will be necessary for the complete reconstruction of Notre Dame,” François-Henri Pinault said in a statement quoted by Le Figaro and other French news outlets.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/cathedral-of-notre-dame/
old boy is babysitting one of hollywood's monarch slaves for spell, eh? typically, he'll pass her along to another handler in the near future. nyc media will call it a 'divorce'

to have access to the stable of hot young slaves one needs to do his/her time taking their turn handling the old has-been slaves that are still alive. that's the only reason he's paired up with that banged-out used-to-be

Last edited: