• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Fire breaks out at Notre Dame cathedral

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1555389456663.png

More pictures of no ladder trucks....

cbsn feed confirms: 100 firemen now, "still in planning stages," no body doing shit.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
A French Official "Speculates" Islamic Terrorism on FOX News - Shep Smith

PREDICTION
Expect MSM apologist to pounce once it is revealed Islam is responsible for Notre Dame Destruction.

– An average of three church attacks per day in multicultural France

Over the past three years French churches have become the target of vandals and criminals with an average of almost three churches targeted for vandalism per day.

A report from the Central Criminal Intelligence Service of the gendarmerie noted that from 2016 to 2018 there had been thousands of cases of church vandalism, peaking in 2017 with 1,045 cases, Le Figaro reports.

According to the French Interior Ministry, when cemeteries and other sites are taken into consideration, the number of acts of vandalism rose to 1,063 in 2018.

Earlier this year, in one week alone, in a detestable case of anti-Christian vandalism, France saw twelve churches vandalised, including attackers attempting to set fire to the church of Saint-Sulpice in Paris.

In Nimes, an even more heinous attack occurred, with vandals smearing feces on the wall of the church of Notre-Dame des Enfants and stealing objects from the altar.

In March, the over 800-year-old Basilica of Saint-Denis in the now heavily migrant-populated suburbs of Paris was also vandalised, with the basilica’s organ being heavily damaged and stained glass windows were broken.

Thefts of religious objects have increased since 2016, rising from 121 to 129 in 2018. According to the gendarmes, the robberies are mostly opportunistic because churches are often an easy target. A chalice can be sold for anything between 200 to 2 000 euros.

French authorities arrested a pair of Romanian migrants last year who were suspected to be behind a number of church thefts in both Paris and the suburbs of the city. The pair had allegedly stolen up to 70 000 euros worth of property.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/04/an-average-of-three-church-attacks-per-day-in-multicultural-france/

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
https://twitter.com/BreakingNAlerts/status/1117892757391994881

Police drone shows extent of damage at Notre Dame Cathedral
1555391717331.png

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
This cathedral has stood for eight hundred years in Paris. Eight hundred years! It is a monument to Western Civilization and Christian culture, a structure of unsurpassed beauty and inspiration. Paris gets a massive influx of muslins in the past several decades, enemies and haters of the West and Christianity. They continue their centuries old war against the West, committing many terrorist attacks, killing Parisians and desecrating many Christian churches at an alarming rate. Then, the Cathedral mysteriously catches fire and burns uncontrollably and catastrophically one day, in the middle of a cultural/religious war. And we’re supposed to believe it was an accident.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
They signed up for it just like we did. How many are now in the US since 9/11? Mosques going up everywhere around the US as well. I think it was shoved up their ass just lik it's being shoved up ours.. Once they get enough numbers they will start some shit here too and we the people will have to deal with it all. All by design.

To me it looks like someone did something.
When it becomes time to push them out we'll still have our guns. We'll deal with it!

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
When it becomes time to push them out we'll still have our guns. We'll deal with it!
In order for the United States to survive with it’s founding principles intact, we will have to stop the influx of Islam into America and maybe have to push many adherents to Islam out. Another ideology that will have to go is any form of Marxism. We’re gonna have to resurrect Joe McCarthy from the dead.

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I don't know what caused the fire, nor does anyone else here. But I do know that the roof and flashings covering the wood beams are/were made of lead. The beams under the lead have been baking and drying in the sun for hundreds of years. Wood chars at 248-302 degrees F. Actual ignition temperature could be in the low 350 degree range. The lead roofing material is joined using heat- a minimum of 621.4 degrees F just to melt the stuff. Actual working temperatures would easily top 650 degrees. The restoration workers were working with the roof.

Of course the fire could have been intentionally set- they have tried it before- but again we don't know. Pointing fingers of blame is not only premature but counterproductive and poisonous.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I don't know what caused the fire, nor does anyone else here. But I do know that the roof and flashings covering the wood beams are/were made of lead. The beams under the lead have been baking and drying in the sun for hundreds of years. Wood chars at 248-302 degrees F. Actual ignition temperature could be in the low 350 degree range. The lead roofing material is joined using heat- a minimum of 621.4 degrees F just to melt the stuff. Actual working temperatures would easily top 650 degrees. The restoration workers were working with the roof.

Of course the fire could have been intentionally set- they have tried it before- but again we don't know. Pointing fingers of blame is not only premature but counterproductive and poisonous.
You make some very valid points, DF, but for me, the timing is the issue. Sure, it could easily have been an accident, involved with the restoration work, but my mind is bending heavily towards purposeful destruction. Lots of church vandalism going on over there, right now, lots of anti-Christian/anti-Western hate by people who are angry and being coddled and covered by the government types. There is no proof that the fire was deliberately set. There is plenty of reason to believe it was.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
You make some very valid points, DF, but for me, the timing is the issue. Sure, it could easily have been an accident, involved with the restoration work, but my mind is bending heavily towards purposeful destruction. Lots of church vandalism going on over there, right now, lots of anti-Christian/anti-Western hate by people who are angry and being coddled and covered by the government types. There is no proof that the fire was deliberately set. There is plenty of reason to believe it was.
Could be someone trying to steal artifacts and art and frame Muslims. All we have is speculation.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
JERUSALEM'S AL-AQSA MOSQUE FIRE BURNS AT THE SAME TIME AS FLAMES ENGULF NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL IN PARIS
A fire broke out at the revered Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in Jerusalem just as flames ravaged the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris.

Footage showing smoke and fire emerging from the roof of a structure known as the Marwani Prayer Room, or Solomon's Stables, could be seen on social media. The Palestine News Agency, the official outlet of the Palestinian National Authority, cited a guard as saying Monday that "the fire broke out in the guard's room outside the roof of the Marwani Prayer Room, and the fire brigade of the Islamic Waqf handled the matter successfully."

News of the incident at the Al-Aqsa Mosque, the third holiest site in Islam and central to the ongoing Arab-Israeli conflict, was largely overshadowed by a much larger blaze engulfing the Notre Dame Cathedral at the same time.

https://www.newsweek.com/notre-dame-fire-aqsa-mosque-1397259

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Detailed 3D laser scans of Notre Dame Cathedral captured by late historian could be used to save the building, as officials pledge to restore it in the wake of the fire

• After devastating fire, 3-D scans of Notre Dame from work of researcher Andrew Talon could be saving grace
  • Using lasers and panoramic photography Tallon constructed an exact digital copy of the historic building
  • His groundbreaking work also uncovered clues as to how the cathedral was built and changed over time
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...ptured-late-historian-used-save-building.html

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Saw a video of Beck (I know, Beck) and some other dude on YT, awhile ago and they were discussing the Cathedral fire. Their tentative conclusion is/was that the fire seems to be an accident. I’m not convinced, but they also threw in some statistics. In the past year there have been roughly seventeen hundred religiously motivated “hate” crimes committed in Europe. 100 were anti-Muslim crimes, about 500 were anti-Jew crimes and the remaining 1100 were anti-Christian crimes. So, we can see who is bearing the brunt of the religious war in Europe. Mostly Christians and Jews, to a lesser extent. So, who is committing the greater mass of religiously motivated hate crimes? Does that question need answering?

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
If the fire was an accident what was this guy doing there right after the fire started? He doesn't look like a firefighter to me. He almost looks like a Musl.....hhhmmmmm...

There are NO coincidences!

He looked mighty musl, er non European to me.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
If the fire was an accident what was this guy doing there right after the fire started? He doesn't look like a firefighter to me. He almost looks like a Musl.....hhhmmmmm...

Nope.

It’s just old Quasimoto....

A699C659-0E1A-4CB8-B5A3-DCC4DD27C863.jpeg

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Doesn't look like one to me, either.
Just my opinion, but if that's a firefighter, where's his fire fighting equipment? Also, firefighters aren't usually sent in to fight fires by themselves. They always have at least one other guy with them. Especially on big fires like this one.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Doesn't look like one to me, either.
Just my opinion, but if that's a firefighter, where's his fire fighting equipment? Also, firefighters aren't usually sent in to fight fires by themselves. They always have at least one other guy with them. Especially on big fires like this one.
Its Firefighter law. 2 in 2 out. You will never find a firefighter alone unless someone fucked up royally. IF you find yourself alone you call MAYDAY and more will be on the way to get you.

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I am pleased to see big money coming out to support the rebuild. There are lots of people out there who can easily part with 100 million dollars and feel no pain. And have their names go down in history books recounting the story of Notre Dame. Hell, had the need been there, I'd have pulled a very generous donation out of my retirement account. And I'm not even a Catholic. Looks like that may not be necessary.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I am pleased to see big money coming out to support the rebuild. There are lots of people out there who can easily part with 100 million dollars and feel no pain. And have their names go down in history books recounting the story of Notre Dame. Hell, had the need been there, I'd have pulled a very generous donation out of my retirement account. And I'm not even a Catholic. Looks like that may not be necessary.
Don't be fooled, they're going to rebuild it as a mosque my friend! The world has been changed forever!

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
"One day,
... they're going to rebuild it as a mosque ...
"
I said just that to a friend yesterday, only half-jokingly.

That's one thing I'll give Turmp. Right after 9/11, he was one of the few who proposed the towers should be quickly rebuilt. I thought so too, but would have added one caveat: Build them exactly as they were, but one story taller.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
huge hint there,

rebuild in a manner consistent with our modern diverse nation............

too funny, that statement says a LOT
Yes, it does. They'll rebuild with no crucifixes, no cross, nothing written in Latin, no holy water basin, no Christian statues or pictures of the virgin Mary ... just some generic building with prayer rooms and rugs . They're going to build a mosque ...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I wonder... can they deport all the Muslims that have invaded since Gaddafi was offed?

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Of course the fire could have been intentionally set-
Yellow vests have been rioting for 22 weeks and Macron is looking like a failed leader. What better way to “unite” the people than to give them something else to focus on??

A Reichstag fire might just do the trick....

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
And back in the US here's the new boogieman for Americans to fear

https://kdvr.com/2019/04/16/fbi-searching-for-woman-in-denver-area-school-threats/

The false flags and fake news haven't subsided one bit!

DENVER -- The FBI's Denver office and local law enforcement are searching for a woman who allegedly made threats against schools in the Denver metro area Tuesday.

According to the FBI, Sol Pais is infatuated with the Columbine massacre and purchased a gun in the Denver area.

At a news conference Tuesday night, authorities revealed new details about the search.

According to Dean Phillips, the special agent in charge of the FBI in Denver, the Miami FBI office alerted the Denver office about the threat of Pais.

Phillips said Pais flew to Denver on Monday night. She then bought a pump-action shotgun and ammunition in the Denver area and went to the foothills of Jefferson County.

Those actions promoted the FBI to consider Pais a credible threat.

Phillips said the FBI is working with law enforcement throughout the metro area and it is tracking a significant number of leads.

"This has become a massive manhunt," Phillips said.

Pais is considered armed and extremely dangerous.

Voter records show Pais is from Surfside, Florida, in the Miami area.

Authorities described Pais as a white female who is 18 years old. She is about 5-foot-5. She was last seen wearing a black T-shirt, camouflage pants and black boots.

As of 1:30 a.m. Wednesday, all major districts in the Denver area had canceled classes for Wednesday.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter