• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Flat Earth - For all the Ballers out there I have a question..

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Which does nothing to explain how the Hubble alleged space/time telescope is "observing" a galaxy alleged to be 32 billion light years distant.

188,116,017,319,949,120,000,000 statute miles. 188 sextillion miles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GN-z11

InverseSquareLaws.png

Another example of NASA simply disregarding this observable law of physics is Voyager 1 and its 23w radio allegedly transmitting intelligible information from an alleged distance of 11,700,000,000 statute miles. This is just silly.

I do not pretend to "know" the shape of Earth. I do KNOW that NASA is lying...other space/time agencies ARE lying. They're lying a lot.

Why? I do not know. I suspect they're lying for control.

There does exist a great deal of evidence that Earth is NOT a spheroid 24,901 miles in circumference. THIS is why the so called "flat Earth" movement is not going away, but is instead growing every day. This is happening for several simple reasons.

There is no empirical proof that Earth is curved in a manner consistent with a spheroid 7917 miles in diameter.
There is no empirical proof that Earth is in motion.
There is no empirical proof that gas pressure can exist without a container.
NOBODY can create a model of a spinning rock with water wrapped around it operating in a vacuum.
NOBODY can create a model of a spinning "air sphere" operating in vacuum space/time.

The entire ball earth theory hinges upon one single concept...gravity. Gravity is a concept pounded into young minds at an early age and is assumed to be correct for this reason alone. As this 475 year old concept is allegedly a fundamental natural "force" and is THE fundamental defining "force" of the universe...one would think it to be very well understood. So is it? Try answering these four simple questions to test your own knowledge.

What is gravity?
At what speed does gravity propagate?
What causes gravity?
Is there another way to describe that which humans on Earth describe as "gravity"?

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Which does nothing to explain how the Hubble alleged space/time telescope is "observing" a galaxy alleged to be 32 billion light years distant.

188,116,017,319,949,120,000,000 statute miles. 188 sextillion miles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GN-z11

View attachment 116518

Another example of NASA simply disregarding this observable law of physics is Voyager 1 and its 23w radio allegedly transmitting intelligible information from an alleged distance of 11,700,000,000 statute miles. This is just silly.

I do not pretend to "know" the shape of Earth. I do KNOW that NASA is lying...other space/time agencies ARE lying. They're lying a lot.

Why? I do not know. I suspect they're lying for control.

There does exist a great deal of evidence that Earth is NOT a spheroid 24,901 miles in circumference. THIS is why the so called "flat Earth" movement is not going away, but is instead growing every day. This is happening for several simple reasons.

There is no empirical proof that Earth is curved in a manner consistent with a spheroid 7917 miles in diameter.
NOBODY can create a model of a spinning rock with water wrapped around it operating in a vacuum.
NOBODY can create a model of a spinning "air sphere" operating in vacuum space/time.

The entire ball earth theory hinges upon one single concept...gravity. Gravity is a concept pounded into young minds at an early age and is assumed to be correct for this reason alone. As this 475 year old concept is allegedly a fundamental natural "force" and is THE fundamental defining "force" of the universe...one would think it to be very well understood. So is it? Try answering these four simple questions to test your own knowledge.

What is gravity?
At what speed does gravity propagate?
What causes gravity?
Is there another way to describe that which humans on Earth describe as "gravity"?
Astronomers are assuming that the universe is spherical. There are some theories that the universe may be another shape, and the distant objects are actually nearby objects that we're seeing "around the bend" if you will.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Sure, there are any number of theories, but only one of those theories is rammed into young minds as "fact". That being the myth of the infinitesimally small...silent "big bang" where something sprang from nothing, then "temporarily" exceeded the alleged "universal speed limit" for...awhile before allegedly settling into a pattern of expanding at roughly 46.2 miles per second per megaparsec.

Hey, dark energy is big medicine! ...it even represents 69% of the matter/energy in the known universe! ...and when I say "known" I mean hypothetical, as nobody has every observed this dark energy gunk. It, like another 26% of the "known" universe(dark matter) is nothing other than a mathematical kludge.

Astronomers assume all sorts of silly crap without any empiricism. They then package the rubbish and peddle it off as "science".

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Oh..., and eventually He made the earth and it was round, not flat or square.
And the earth is a rotating ball. Wish I had pictures, dammit!
Look, I don't pretend to know all that much about bible verse. I have now and have always had friends and relatives that are orthodox Christians. Here's my problem with this concept.

Round means simply a circle...a 2d representation. It's possible for an object to be both round AND flat and this is the configuration that nearly all of my religious friends presume the Earth to be. They further allege that there is a "firmament" above...which they believe to be a solid dome. My own understand is that the book of Enoch, which I realize is not in the bible, but is in the dead sea scrolls speaks extensively about the composition of the firmament as a crystalline structure...a solid.

Genesis 1:6-8
"Then God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. So the evening and the morning were the second day."

Firmament.png

SheolEarth.jpg

...and further my understanding is that Earth does not move according to biblical tradition. So I fail to see how it can be rotating and hurtling through space/time at over 1,881,000 mph while > 7 billion humans feel absolutely nothing.

EarthNoMove.png

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I see the "edge of the universe" more like a coast line and irregular in shape.

Yes, there is an edge

Yes, it would be more spherical

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Oh...you mean like *THIS* spheroid?

AxisOfEvil_3.png

Oops...I forgot the first rule of "science" club! We only talk about "science" that supports the ridiculous notion that we're all monkey-men that spontaneously "evolved" from protoplasmic sludge living on the surface of a spinning water-pear hurtling through so called "space/time" at 1,881,000 mph without noticing any motion.

"Science" is just funny like that...lots of times MASSIVELY chaotic "explosions of nothingness" result in a perfectly ordered system! ...it's called the law of BIZARRO ENTROPY. LMAO

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Nobody is suppressing earth views. That's just ducking retarded

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Can anyone tell me where gravity is here? Most of this stuff we all know...anything less dense than the medium surrounding it appears to blatantly defy gravity...we all know this. We know also that gravity proponents have no answer to why this happens, but tell me please, what's going on here?

GravitySlinky.png

The principle of least action can describe this slinky experiment mathematically, but Newtonian gravitational theory cannot.

PrincipleOfLeastAction2.png

http://sciencenordic.com/gravity-it...dxfA5sg1emBP7lXaOOU-3d9nu9BYRQoW4jbC6QBGvYJS4

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Here you regurgitate everything you read on a flat Earth site:

The entire ball earth theory hinges upon one single concept...gravity.
Then in another thread try to say you rarely mention anything to do with flat Earth crapola. What a joke!

Actually, I very rarely mention flat Earth...you on the other hand make it clear it gets your panties all bunched by mentioning it constantly.
Hello! Read the above again. How can you say that you rarely mention flat Earth if ALL your so-called "data points" are derived from flat Earth teachings? This is one reason I say you are being intellectually dishonest.

My problem stems from the fact that science is being turned into a GD joke...it has little to do with the shape of Earth.
The only joke is on those that give credence to the wack idea of a flat Earth. Do you do that?

I present data all the time...but you completely ignore it, because if you don't you get your ass handed to you.
The only data you present is either grossly taken out of context, or flat made up crap about the Earth being not a spheroid.

You don't understand relativity,
You don't even know what the word means.

so you wisely avoid the topic so as to not end up appearing foolish.
You're the only one looking foolish here. Ask anyone.

Here's five paragraphs, no mention of the shape of Earth, zero copy pasta, and as usual you completely disregarded every. single. word.

https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/space-what-is-it.181914/page-14#post-1502893
It's just you making statements based on your misunderstanding of the subject.

You did ask two questions, so I'll answer them here if that's ok.

Spend only a few minutes pondering how the moon could ever have been right on top of the Earth...as it certainly would have had to be at one point if one simply reverse engineers the mathematics of the moons motion AWAY from Earth. How could it not have crashed into Earth if gravity is uni-directional in nature?
That's the whole point Sol, at one point there was a collision that resulted in the formation of the Moon.
....and then due to tidal forces, it slowly moves further away.

...and comets flying into the sol-ar system on wildly elliptical orbits to merrily circle the sun? ...then when said comet is as close as possible to the alleged greatest center of mass in the entire sol-ar system it simply turns around and leaves the sol-ar system again?!? HOW?
That'd be because of the combination of angular momentum and (dare I say it?) gravity.
....but there's no point in going any deeper as you'd simply dismiss it as it doesn't fit with the wack flat Earth crapola that you say you don't ever bring up. So this saves me time.

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
...and further my understanding is that Earth does not move according to biblical tradition. So I fail to see how it can be rotating and hurtling through space/time at over 1,881,000 mph while > 7 billion humans feel absolutely nothing.
Ah, the truth finally rears its ugly head. And just as I suspected and said before...

Solarion's beliefs are motivated by religious fundamentalism.
He was projecting every time he accused others fo believing in science as if it were a religion BECAUSE he believes in religion as if it were science.
He accused others of believing in magical fairy tales because he believes in magical fairy tales. Now he's quoting scripture and attempting to pass it off as evidence supportive of his wacky beliefs.
Just another religious fundamentalist trying to evangelize.

Last edited:

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Really joking...get some butt hurt cream bro. My issue is with SCIENTISM. I've told you this AGAIN AND AGAIN...but you insist on linking everything to flat Earth. LMAO

You think I rail on and on about gravity because I'm convinced Earth is a pancake? I'm not convinced Earth is flat...I am convinced that mainstream gravitational theory is complete and total BULLSHIT.

You just regurgitate whatever your authority figures tell you to vomit forth. I know that mainstream "science" claims the moon was created in an impact...but where's the proof? ...oh right...there isn't any. There never is with the scientism religion. It's just a mass of theory tales and not a speck of empiricism.

I post questions about gravity...KNOWING you won't bother with them, because we've already discussed it at length. You do not know jack about gravitational theory. Hell, you didn't even know Newtonian gravitational theory was debunked by Einstein 103 years ago...which is just lulzy. You don't discuss relativity either, because you also know next to nothing about that. These two theories are the cornerstone of your entire religious belief and you cannot even be bothered to learn about them. LMAO

This makes me suspect that the earth could be flat? Why are they suppressing flat earth from being viewed?
I watched the video...then tried it myself(waterfox). Every other keyword combination works...except ONE. Flat Earth.

Will try it next with firefox and chrome.

Last edited:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Really joking...get some butt hurt cream bro. My issue is with SCIENTISM. I've told you this AGAIN AND AGAIN...but you insist on linking everything to flat Earth. LMAO

You think I rail on and on about gravity because I'm convinced Earth is a pancake? I'm not convinced Earth is flat...I am convinced that mainstream gravitational theory is complete and total BULLSHIT.
So why do all your arguments against a spherical Earth involve everything stated on flat Earth sites?

You just regurgitate whatever your authority figures tell you to vomit forth.
You're the only one doing that.

I know that mainstream "science" claims the moon was created in an impact...but where's the proof? ...oh right...there isn't any.
The proof is the fact that if one works backwards, the Moon at one point had to have been very close to the Earth. Hence the impact theory. Ie: it fits with the observed data.
...and even your own logic told you that at some point the Moon was close enough to have collided. Or do you not believe it is slowly moving further away from Earth?

I post questions about gravity...KNOWING you won't bother with them, because we've already discussed it at length. You do not know jack about gravitational theory. Hell, you didn't even know Newtonian gravitational theory was debunked by Einstein 103 years ago..
Yet Newtonian theory of gravity will get you to the Moon and back.

You don't discuss relativity either, because you also know next to nothing about that.
Like I already said, you don't even know what the word means. So why would I waste time trying to discuss it with you?

These two theories are the cornerstone of your entire religious belief and you cannot even be bothered to learn about them. LMAO
As posted above in your own words, it is you who are practicing religion in your teachings on this subject.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Ah, the truth finally rears its ugly head. And just as I suspected and said before...

Solarion's beliefs are motivated by religious fundamentalism.
He was projecting every time he accused others fo believing in science as if it were a religion BECAUSE he believes in religion as if it were science.
He accused others of believing in magical fairy tales because he believes in magical fairy tales. Now he's quoting scripture and attempting to pass it off as evidence supportive of his wacky beliefs.
Just another religious fundamentalist trying to evangelize.
Yes, after many pages in many threads he's finally being honest.
....and I will say that it is his Right to believe whatever he wants. My only issue is how he fakes a desire for knowledge and then ridicules those who merely tried to help him answer his questions.

Also, if he's so sure that he is right, why should there be any questions to ask? He's got it all figured out already. He should be the one telling us how helis can fly West.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
So why do all your arguments against a spherical Earth involve everything stated on flat Earth sites?
They don't. I take information from all over the Internet. Frequently from NASA, space.com, nature.com etc. You just ignore that fact because you can't even think rationally when you see the word "flat" preceding the word "Earth". LOL

In fact, the very last reference I made came from sciencenordic and had nothing whatsoever to do with the shape of Earth, but you probably missed it due to your foaming at the mouth after I posted a link to a video that said "flat Earth" in the title. Does THIS look familiar?

http://sciencenordic.com/gravity-it...dxfA5sg1emBP7lXaOOU-3d9nu9BYRQoW4jbC6QBGvYJS4

Really really don't understand why it's so tough for you to wrap your head around this joking. Flat Earth isn't JUST about the shape of Earth. It's a widespread rejection of scientism. If you could stop thinking inside a box and reacting with emotion every single time you see the word "flat" in front of the word "Earth" then maybe you could obtain an ounce of objectivity. There's a reason why you've never seen me say simply "Earth is flat". The reason is that I've never said it. You're just getting your panties bunched up because you have this visceral need to defend your spinning spaceball model.

You think the Electric Universe guys are building models, holding conventions, making videos, etc to promote flat Earth theory? Get real, their version of Earth is SPHERICAL...though most likely hollow. They're just sick and freaking tired of mainstream science being stuck on WRONG HEADED IDEAS. I post links to their concepts all the time. Heck my freaking avatar is from an Electric Universe theory...but you of course wouldn't know anything about that. lol

I keep asking you guys why it makes you so angry to see people say simply "Earth is flat", but all I ever get is silly answers like "because it's dumb", or "it's retarded", or "everybody knows it's not true".

These are emotional reactions. Ask yourself why it even matters to you what others believe. What is it hurting you? Why do you think it's your job to defend the spaceball model?

Last edited:

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
This makes me suspect that the earth could be flat? Why are they suppressing flat earth from being viewed?

I have now tried this with Firefox Quantum v63.0.1 64bit with the same results. Every single topic searched on google...SAVE ONE spits out keyword tags. The ONE topic of the 100+ I've tested so far that has its keyword tags stripped? "flat Earth".

I presented evidence to support this conclusion here:

https://www.goldismoney2.com/thread...lat-earth-“theory”.172765/page-9#post-1504295

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I keep asking you guys why it makes you so angry to see people say simply "Earth is flat", but all I ever get is silly answers like "because it's dumb", or "it's retarded", or "everybody knows it's not true".

These are emotional reactions. Ask yourself why it even matters to you what others believe. What is it hurting you? Why do you think it's your job to defend the spaceball model?
Again, it's not about being angry. You're free to believe any wacky stuff you want to. The issue I have is when your flat Earth teachings lead you to a dead end and then you ask others for help in understanding something, only to then respond with ridicule about people believing the Earth is shaped like a ball.

If your flat Earth teachings are so correct, why do you have any questions at all? Especially as to why heli's can fly West. That should be the least of your questions.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Yeah, I'm the one that's ridiculing others. Gimme a fucking break joking. You and several others ridicule anyone that you perceive as a threat to your precious atheistic religious belief structure that you PRETEND is based upon scientific methodology. You're so closed off you think you're doing your gravity god's work by attacking anyone that you perceive as a threat to your scientism doctrine.

I didn't start this thread...heck I only began posting in this particular thread a few days ago. People were being ridiculed in this thread LONG before I arrived here...same crew as usual. MUST DEFEND YOUR RELIGION.

Not with facts, reason, and evidence of course, because like all religions yours is real short on empiricism, but with ridicule, denial, and cognitive dissonance.

I noticed you ignored the video G-khan posted and I proved correct. Guess there's no censorship then right? Here's your GOLDEN opportunity to prove me WRONG and/or a LIAR. Take up the challenge bro!

...except you won't, cuz you'll get owned again. JUST like when you try to defend your silly gravity god directly.

It's all SETTLED SCIENCE right bro? LMAO

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Yeah, I'm the one that's ridiculing others.
Yep. You started with the herp derp crap aimed at others, as though they were retarded or something. Others, btw, who had merely tried answering your questions,

Gimme a fucking break joking.
How's it spelled again? Do you spell it that way because you can'yt spel, or what?
....or are you, sniff!, trying to make fun of my name? You do it allll the time. Even when you aren't responding to me. I can't help it what my mom named me.

I noticed you ignored the video G-khan posted and I proved correct. Guess there's no censorship then right? Here's your GOLDEN opportunity to prove me WRONG and/or a LIAR. Take up the challenge bro!
You talkin' about the one above where the guy claims that youtube etc are mocking the flat Earth people? If so, maybe they are mocking them, or maybe they are trying to help people not brainwash themselves into believing things that will handicap them.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
So you're okay with censorship as long as it's censorship aimed at something you dislike. Good to know.

...and what you call herp derp crap was schooling your ass till you had to invent a silly crap hypothesis to defend your entire globe model. LMAO NOBODY made you engage in the conversation, you do that at every turn because you think you're CAPTAIN SPACEBALL DEFENDER! Sadly you don't know much of anything about physics so you just get pwnd constantly.

I was fielding all kinds of rubbish comments for days before finally forcing you to admit you don't even understand your own spinning space-pear gibberish. ...yeah it was worth it. Even more so that you've since closed down your graviton bankster empire hypothesis and replaced it with NOTHING.

Of course when you tell the tale now you just use an intellectually dishonest version to cover for the fact that you were schooled. You've been butt hurt ever since.

Figured you'd eventually show up to talk about the airplane/belt hypothetical as well. As usual you were wrong. LOL

You know crap about your own religion, you just hate it when people blaspheme against your precious gravity god. Just can't help yourself from puking forth that which anyone can google in 10 seconds or get from an indoctrination manual called a school book. There's almost never an original thought, and the one you had you refuse to defend...because you know it's garbage. lol

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

I thought this worthy of its own thread, though most likely people will just ignore it too as long as google is only censoring information they personally dislike. I fail to see how this is okay with anyone...regardless of your person beliefs on any particular topic.

https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/proof-of-google-censoring-search-engine-results.209998/

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Someone forgot to put curvature in the Bonneville salt flats. ...shocking. Guess it's like the 70% of the Earth that's covered in water...just another flat spot.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
3FingerJack.png

You can't see these rocks...because they're hidden by Earth's alleged curvature. You definitely cannot see them over and over from > 19 miles by watching the following video.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
...and what you call herp derp crap was schooling your ass till you had to invent a silly crap hypothesis to defend your entire globe model. LMAO
Sol, it's far worse than either of us thought. Here for the first time anywhere is real un-faked video of the Earth.

Real Earth.gif

I was fielding all kinds of rubbish comments for days before finally forcing you to admit you don't even understand your own spinning space-pear gibberish.
We've been over so much, and I've never claimed to have a PhD in physics or anything. So perhaps I don't understand your pear crap. That's ok though, because you continually demonstrate to anyone still reading that you know even less.

You know crap about your own religion, you just hate it when people blaspheme against your precious gravity god.
You're the only one who has posted religious stuff regarding what shape we believe the Earth to be.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Nah, you just still think your religious faith based crap is somehow "science" even while attacking anyone that questions it. You think it's "settled science" and shouldn't be questioned. That the phrase "settled science" is itself an oxymoron escapes you.

It makes no difference. We both know you cannot prove empirically any of your silly religious fantasies posing as science. Never will you produce a model of a rotating water-pear operating in a vacuum. It will never happen...and you'll just say...

"...welp scientists told me it's so, and I've faith in scientists...so it must be so!"

That that is NOT how science actually works doesn't bother you at all...because your beliefs are not rooted in science, they're rooted in faith in scientists...and that's nowhere near the same thing.

None of this matters though. There are hundreds of photos/videos being produced on a daily basis now showing a distinct lack of observable curvature on Earth. It's only going to get worse for your religious beliefs. There's only one gaping hole in your silly pile of interlocked unprovable/unfalsifiable theory tales you peddle as scientific "fact" and people are driving a truck through it. The other day I saw a guy collecting gear to conduct a "line torque test" over several miles of water. He's going to use 50lbs test line and a come along to pull taut line over the surface of water and compare measured results to mathematical theory. Lots of people are done with your silly religion posing as science.

...but you stay asleep...and keep defending your spinning spaceball with NASA cartoons. lol

stAGgering

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
Why are sports balls round(sphere), soccer, basketball, volleyball, bowling ball, etc?
Why are bearings round?
Why do fluids when released into atmosphere, form spheres ?
Why are firearm projectiles round, and why when fired horizontally do they hit the ground at the same time as one dropped from end of barrel?
Why are air bubbles in the water round?
Why are reproductive internal mammalian eggs round?
Why do explosives expand spherically when no obstacle restricts?
Why after explosion without restrictions does the sphere of expansion collapse equally in said form?

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Why are pool tables flat when billiard balls are round!

...oh wait...that didn't fit your narrative did it? lol

Hey, I'm all for Earth being a spheroid 24,901 miles in circumference. Now if someone could just find some supporting empirical evidence to shut up all those dang flat Earthers!

That's not happening though. Instead the flat Earthers are producing thousands of photos, videos, and experiments showing a distinct lack of curvature on Earth. Guys better start helping joking out at "debunking" them cuz there are more every single day.

If Earth is a spheroid 7917 miles in diameter then it MUST curve in every direction. That curvature must match mathematical models. Those models indicate curvature should be 8*miles²(inches). Except...it's not. Curvature of Earth is instead often found to be far less than that and often zero.

The spaceball model is unprovable/unfalsifiable empirically...IOW it's not based upon science. One cannot prove or disprove mainstream gravitational theory...for instance. There is only one single flaw in the spinning water-pear fantasy ball religion...that being empirical evidence of curvature...or in this case the distinct lack thereof. That's why it's being attacked on that front...and the attackers are winning.

The best excuse spaceball worshipers have come up with to "explain"(ignore) the problems are that refraction can be whatever they need it to be to ignore the evidence. Of course there's no mathematical model of this beyond "standard refraction", but that doesn't bother some from pretending it anyway. Belief structures die real hard.

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
... We both know you cannot prove empirically any of your silly religious fantasies posing as science. Never will you produce a map of a flat Earth. It will never happen...and you'll just say...

"...welp the Bibul told me it's so, and I've faith in priests...so it must be so!"

That that is NOT how science actually works doesn't bother you at all...because your beliefs are not rooted in science, they're rooted in faith...and that's nowhere near the same thing.
...l
There sol, fixed it for you. I wonder if you're even concsious of how much you project when you write stuff like this.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
To all you flat earthers, I say !

OHHHHHHH BULLSHIT !!
Just three questions puts it all to rest.

1. How thick is the flat earth ?
2. What is on the edges ?
3. What is on the other side ?

DO NOT ARGUE,  THE CHURCH & STATE ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.JPG

SAILING OFF THE EDGE5.jpg

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
There are no flat Earthers here that I know of...but there are a lot of people that don't have enough faith in scientists to mindlessly believe any crap spewed forth by anyone with so called "scientific" credentials.

Where is the empirical evidence of curvature?
A spheroid 7917 miles in diameter should curve 8"*miles² in every direction...does Earth?

Where is the empirical evidence of motion?
None of us ever feel any motion of Earth...why? It ain't due to constant inertia...not if Earth rotates while it moves at 1,881,000 mph.

Where is the empirical evidence that gas pressure can exist without a container?
How is this possible? This is allegedly how the planet was formed through gravitational accretion...so it must be possible right? Proof?

Has anyone here ever seen a spinning rock covered 70% by water operating in a vacuum? Why not? Isn't that what Earth is?
Has anyone here ever seen an "air sphere" rotating in vacuum space? Why not? Isn't that what surrounds the Earth?

Why is it so difficult to get any empirical evidence of this spinning spaceball model? I thought it was based on science? Isn't science based on empiricism? Doesn't scientific theory have to be provable AND falsifiable?

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
There are hundreds of photos/videos being produced on a daily basis now showing a distinct lack of observable curvature on Earth.
No, there are hundreds of photos/videos being produced on a daily basis by people trying to prove a flat Earth, who can't tell what they are looking at.

Hey, I'm all for Earth being a spheroid 24,901 miles in circumference. Now if someone could just find some supporting empirical evidence to shut up all those dang flat Earthers!
You wouldn't shut up though, because you already told us that you're not a flat Earther, right?

That's not happening though. Instead the flat Earthers are producing thousands of photos, videos, and experiments showing a distinct lack of curvature on Earth.
It happens everyday. Flat Earthtards just choose to ignore it because if they didn't, it'd blow their hypothesis out of the water.

If Earth is a spheroid 7917 miles in diameter then it MUST curve in every direction.
It does, actually. That's why when one has an unobstructed view of the horizon around them, it appears to wrap around them. That's because the Earth's surface does in fact curve downwards and away in every direction.

Curvature of Earth is instead often found to be far less than that and often zero.
Maybe in small local areas, but not on the big scale. Go far enough and it all averages out to a relatively constant amount of curvature.

The best excuse spaceball worshipers have come up with to "explain"(ignore) the problems are that refraction can be whatever they need it to be to ignore the evidence.
At least we can tell what refraction is. Flat Earthtards (you're not one of those, right?) simply ignore any refraction of light as though it doesn't exist.

I've known of people who can't tell any difference between these two pics of Willis Tower. Can you tell the difference? Which one is stretched due to lots of atmospheric distortion? In both pics the skinny part at the top, is the same portion of the building. Can you see how on the left, the building is all stretched out? That's due to atmospheric distortion, but flat Earthtards are incapable of seeing any difference. I'm sure that you can see the difference though.

willis nNDjK.jpg

Has anyone here ever seen a spinning rock covered 70% by water operating in a vacuum? Why not? Isn't that what Earth is?
Has anyone here ever seen an "air sphere" rotating in vacuum space? Why not? Isn't that what surrounds the Earth?
To see either of these things one would need to be far enough from the Earth to not have its gravity mess up your experiment.

To do either in say a vac chamber here on Earth, of course it won't work.
....but in that vid I posted, it does in fact show a sphere of water with solid matter inside the sphere. How does that not count as the same thing? A rock is solid matter too.

3. What is on the other side ?
Duh! That's where the aliens live. lol

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
A spheroid 7917 miles in diameter should curve 8"*miles² in every direction...does Earth?
Yes.

None of us ever feel any motion of Earth...why? It ain't due to constant inertia...not if Earth rotates while it moves at 1,881,000 mph.
It's because we're all moving along with it. The only time you'd notice it is if its motion were to suddenly change direction. Then you'd notice it for sure.

Where is the empirical evidence that gas pressure can exist without a container? How is this possible? This is allegedly how the planet was formed through gravitational accretion...so it must be possible right? Proof?
The fact that the Earth exists and has an atmosphere in space, does kinda prove it? If it didn't, we'd all be dead.
....but to not believe that leads one down the path of space has ether, rockets aren't real, radio communication doesn't work, the Earth is flat, etc etc just to be able to safely tell oneself that "no one went to the Moon". lol

Why is it so difficult to get any empirical evidence of this spinning spaceball model? I thought it was based on science? Isn't science based on empiricism? Doesn't scientific theory have to be provable AND falsifiable?
You're standing upon the most ultimate empirical evidence that could ever be. Open your eyes and try looking at it.

There are no flat Earthers here that I know of..
Good. Then you won't mind if I use the term flat Earthtard.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Use whatever term you like joking. We both know you don't know much of anything about your own religion.

...and no I won't shut up captain spinning space-pear defender. LOL
Maybe in small local areas, but not on the big scale. Go far enough and it all averages out to a relatively constant amount of curvature.
Prove it. Prove Earth curves in every direction at 8" / mile²
It's because we're all moving along with it. The only time you'd notice it is if its motion were to suddenly change direction. Then you'd notice it for sure.
Prove it. From the perspective of a human on your spinning space-pear Earth we "change direction" every 12 hours...don't be silly.

Oh right...you can't. All you can do is ignore the fact that you cannot prove any part of your stack of silly theory tales you accept as fact. You'll just ignore every argument I make so as not to be embarrassed further.

Remember that time you invented a dumb hypothesis about gravity unicorn bankers in the "air sphere" so you could ignore a gaping hole in your silly model?

Yeah that was funny as hell. Hey, what happened to that hypothesis bro? ...any further developments there?

Love how you invoke your own scientism religious beliefs as proof of other religious beliefs. I guess that's what you have to do when you lack a shred of empirical evidence for your "science".

Last edited:

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
4 fundamental forces (relative strengths) of the universe

A.) Strong Nuclear: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (10^41)
B.) Electromagnetic: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (10^38)
C.) Weak Nuclear: 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (10^25)
D.) Gravity: 1

What do you suppose 'the Force' of a gentle breeze is? Would it eclipse gravity? (Rhetorical) so "gravity" rules the fairytale planets/moons/stars/galaxies (Universe) eh? I mean, I root for the underdog a lot, but this fiasco is a tear jerkin belly laugher!! So much for Newtonian 'gravity' or better said Newtonian 'anything'

Everything in the spaceball religion is built around...which alleged fundamental "force" of the universe again? LMAO

hint: It's the one that's SO FREAKING WEAK that quantum guys just pretend doesn't exist. Funny that...perhaps they're onto something.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
From the perspective of a human on your spinning space-pear Earth we "change direction" every 12 hours...don't be silly.
We do not change direction every 12 hours. We're following a straight line that happens to be curved by the effect of mass on spacetime.
....but I realize you'd never believe it, so I'm not gonna waste any more time than that explaining it to you.

If you want more, there's this.

Also this you might be interested in. Looks pretty good based on the title, right?

You'll just ignore every argument I make so as not to be embarrassed further.
You're the only one doing that. You ignore anything that shows your wack hypothesis to be wrong.

Remember that time you invented a dumb hypothesis about gravity unicorn bankers in the "air sphere" so you could ignore a gaping hole in your silly model?

Yeah that was funny as hell. Hey, what happened to that hypothesis bro? ...any further developments there?
So you actually think it doesn't take less energy to move less distance?

skychief

enthusiastic stacker
Silver Miner
The air in L.A. is remarkably clear today....:picture:... I can see the rim of Big Bear Lake (elev 6752') which is a little over a hundred miles away.

But only the top half of the mountain is visible. :(..... If the Earth was flat I should see the base, too.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
We do not change direction every 12 hours. We're following a straight line that happens to be curved by the effect of mass on spacetime.
....but I realize you'd never believe it, so I'm not gonna waste any more time than that explaining it to you.
ROFLMAO :belly laugh::belly laugh::belly laugh::laughing:

Did you JUST invoke your OTHER theory of gravitation? I guess gravity just stopped traveling at infinite speed then? Oops gotta obey that "universal speed limit" for awhile if we're going to pretend gravity is a "distortion of space/time caused by matter/energy".

So how much space/time is being warped by Neil's falling microphone then? How much space/time is allegedly warped by Earth for that matter?

Oh and what causes this spheroid to adhere to this allegedly distorted "space/time" fabric?

Is it...gravity? LMAO

We do not change direction every 12 hours.
Dude! Make up your mind! Is your silly space-pear spinning or not? If it's spinning then every single human on that space-pear *IS* experiencing changing inertia EVERY 12 HOURS. Jeepers...you sure don't understand your own religion very well.

So we're clear...you...joking define gravity as:

NewtonainGravity.png

OR

...you define gravity as a warping of space/time caused by matter/energy?

GeneralRelativityGravity.png

WHICH IS IT? Does gravity propagate at infinite speed or at light speed? Why do you keep flip flopping?

Last edited:

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The air in L.A. is remarkably clear today....:picture:... I can see the rim of Big Bear Lake (elev 6752') which is a little over a hundred miles away.

But only the top half of the mountain is visible. :(..... If the Earth was flat I should see the base, too.
Can you be a WHOLE bunch more specific? How much over 100 miles? Observation height?

100*100*8 = 80000 / 12 = 6666 feet of expected curvature...so no you shouldn't be able to see the base of a mountain 100 miles away if Earth is a spheroid 7917 miles in circumference. You should see only a tiny portion of the mountain depending on elevation height/obstructions. Earth's alleged curvature should be obstructing the rest based on the limited data provided.

Photographs?

LAtoBigBear.png

LAElevation.png

If you're at an elevation that's roughly 6450' lower than that which you're viewing...then it seems highly likely that your view is being obstructed by something.

Last edited: