• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Flat Earth - For all the Ballers out there I have a question..

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Can you prove that statement, or is it just what you want to believe?

BTW, have you heard about the new flat Earth research that's being planned? Word is that a buncha flat Earthers are chartering a voyage to Antarctica and the ice wall. It'll be a real hoot!
....and all they gotta do is sail around Antarctica to prove to themselves and everyone else that it isn't 35,000 miles in circumference. That's about how big it would need to be if'n the Earth were in fact flat.
HAVent heard about the flat earth voyage.

As for NASA they’ve lied so many times and put out so much fake nonsense that I don’t believe a word they say. They report live from the iss in front of a green screen. There are videos of them on the moon banging away on things and making sound. There are visible wires holding them up. No account for th the van allen belt. No nation on earth has the technology to do what they’d did 50 years ago...including NASA themselves. They are are a bullshit organization that feeds us nothing but lies.

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Earth is known to have a magnetic field.
Considering what we already know can be demonstrated with magnets, and measurements of the field angle at various places on earth, what would the magnetic field of a flat earth be?
Would measurements of the field direction on the surface of the earth match it?

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Earth is known to have a magnetic field.
Considering what we already know can be demonstrated with magnets, and measurements of the field angle at various places on earth, what would the magnetic field of a flat earth be?
Would measurements of the field direction on the surface of the earth match it?
Brother I don’t know all that about a flat earth. All I a, saying os NASA is full of shit.

Look at the clouds on that moon transit video...they don’t move.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Can you prove that statement, or is it just what you want to believe?

BTW, have you heard about the new flat Earth research that's being planned? Word is that a buncha flat Earthers are chartering a voyage to Antarctica and the ice wall. It'll be a real hoot!
....and all they gotta do is sail around Antarctica to prove to themselves and everyone else that it isn't 35,000 miles in circumference. That's about how big it would need to be if'n the Earth were in fact flat.
I thought normal folk aren't allowed there. It seems most superpowers have bases there and no one else. What are they hiding? Why do so many diplomats go there? What have they found? What if there is a wall....some ifs there.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Brother I don’t know all that about a flat earth. All I a, saying os NASA is full of shit.

We haven't gone back to the moon and technology has advanced quite a bit since the 60's. They told us we have more computing power in our cell phone than what they had back then. Really? Should be easy now.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
We haven't gone back to the moon and technology has advanced quite a bit since the 60's. They told us we have more computing power in our cell phone than what they had back then. Really? Should be easy now.
I am 100% sure that the Apollo missions were faked. They never put a man onto moon.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
At that scale and relatively short time period, why would you expect to see movement?

Also, what's the source of that gif? I have to ask because flat Earth people are known for circulating false meme's in order to fool people.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
HAVent heard about the flat earth voyage.
Here ya go! Book your ticket early. Go prove to yourself the World ain't flat.

Flat Earth Supporters Now Plan An Antarctica Expedition To The Edge Of The World

A growing community of theorists who believe the world is actually flat is organizing conventions, cruises, a planned television series, and future expeditions to uncover what they believe are the hidden truths and mysteries of the world.

Robbie Davidson (who is not affiliated with the Flat Earth Society) is also organizing an enormous cruise in 2020 for flat-earthers to convene and discuss theories while continuing his popular yearly conventions around the country

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Flat Earth Supporters Now Plan An Antarctica Expedition To The Edge Of The World

A growing community of theorists who believe the world is actually flat is organizing conventions, cruises, a planned television series, and future expeditions to uncover what they believe are the hidden truths and mysteries of the world.

Robbie Davidson (who is not affiliated with the Flat Earth Society) is also organizing an enormous cruise in 2020 for flat-earthers to convene and discuss theories while continuing his popular yearly conventions around the country.
So....let them go. If they don't come back well have an answer.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
So....let them go. If they don't come back well have an answer.
What if they come back and say "we were wrong."?

That would be the worse thing ever, for them.

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
I am 100% sure that the Apollo missions were faked. They never put a man onto moon.
I am 100% certain you are wrong. The US landed multiple crews on the Moon.

See, I don't doubt your conviction to the idea. I know you are "sure" the missions were faked. That's not the problem. The problem is that they were not.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

See, I don't doubt your conviction to the idea. I know you are "sure" the missions were faked. That's not the problem. The problem is that they were not.
Prove it!

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
At that scale and relatively short time period, why would you expect to see movement?

Also, what's the source of that gif? I have to ask because flat Earth people are known for circulating false meme's in order to fool people.
Go watch the NASA moon transit video. It’s on the NASA website. 4 hour time lapse - the clouds don’t move AT ALL!

Joe - I have seen literally HUNDREDS of examples off NASA footage exposing them for their cgi fakery...things like transparent astronauts only possible when filmed on a green screen. NASA = to deceive and that’s exactly what they do.

They are not floating around weightless in a vacuum in “outer space”. It’s fake.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling

Robbie Davidson (who is not affiliated with the Flat Earth Society) is also organizing an enormous cruise in 2020 for flat-earthers to convene and discuss theories while continuing his popular yearly conventions around the country.
In my opinion the Flat Earth Society is controlled opposition like Alex Jones. They mix some truth with false data and lies so everyone’s who follows them can be mocked and ridiculed. Just like Alex Jones playing the crazy conspiracy theorist in public to make every legitimate truth look like a raging idiot.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling

How do you explain the so called astronauts being supported by wires? How do you explain the noises they made while working on the moon? How do you explain the fake photographs and fake backdrops? There are so many lies that have been exposed and PROVEN, could keep going but if your are such an avid believer that you will only deny them I the face of these truths then it would be pointless to keep going. NASA is Disney for adults and if you want to believe in the magic, then go right ahead.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Go watch the NASA moon transit video. It’s on the NASA website. 4 hour time lapse - the clouds don’t move AT ALL!
Wow, 4 hours huh?

As seen from space, especially at distances you're referring to, there shouldn't be any motion of the clouds visible in a mere 4 hour period.

That's not to say that they wouldn't have moved at all, just the apparent distance they'd have moved would be very small.

They mix some truth with false data and lies so everyone’s who follows them can be mocked and ridiculed.
What truth does the flat Earth society put out?

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Geez, no Joking!

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
If we went yo the moon back in the late sixties, please explain how the radio signals penetrated the plasma fields?

EricTheCat

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
If we went yo the moon back in the late sixties, please explain how the radio signals penetrated the plasma fields?

Perhaps the same way amateur radio signals are bounced off the moon when doing EME (which also confirms the moon's distance). Given that fact, why should that be a difficulty?

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Whomever made that video is either trolling people or is an utter idiot. The reason NASA rockets (oh, and ESA, JSA, Russian, Chinese, etc) go "horizontal" is that they need to accelerate to velocity high enough to enter orbit....much harder and requiring much more fuel if they go "vertical". They need a lot more thrust.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Wow, 4 hours huh?

As seen from space, especially at distances you're referring to, there shouldn't be any motion of the clouds visible in a mere 4 hour period.

That's not to say that they wouldn't have moved at all, just the apparent distance they'd have moved would be very small.

What truth does the flat Earth society put out?
ummmm, actually in four hours the clouds should have moved as the earth should have rotated underneath them. BUTT, that's O-GAY as you see it which is fine...

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
The case for the Apollo missions having been faked, just as the case for Earth being flat, depends entirely on some people's inability to explain certain things, rather than any actual evidence. Some people pretend to use their ample lack of knowledge, training, education and understanding as evidence. The working theory is that if they cannot explain it, it cannot exist. It is a case based purely on ignorance.

Last edited:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
ummmm, actually in four hours the clouds should have moved
Of course they would move, but only by a small amount as seen from farther than the Moon.
....and the Earth does not rotate "under" the clouds. The clouds rotate with the Earth and move relative to that motion.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Of course they would move, but only by a small amount as seen from farther than the Moon.
....and the Earth does not rotate "under" the clouds. The clouds rotate with the Earth and move relative to that motion.
Interesting, JK, where I live the wind USUALLY causes the clouds to travel west to east BUT when the wind changes, the clouds go from east to west. Does the earth also change direction ? Just asking.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Would someone please explain to me, how the moon phases with a flat earth? Does it go on the other side of the flat earth? Who sees it there ?
In fact, who lives on the other side ? Do we know them ? Or, is it too dark on the other side, so they see nothing ?
:don't    know2:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Interesting, JK, where I live the wind USUALLY causes the clouds to travel west to east BUT when the wind changes, the clouds go from east to west. Does the earth also change direction ? Just asking.
No, it doesn't change directions. The clouds and atmosphere rotate as part of the Earth and the motion of them is relative to the Earths rotational speed.

So when seen from far away in space, relative to the observed motion of the Earth, the clouds would have moved very little.

How fast do clouds move? Maybe 100 mph at the top end, right? We're talkin' over a large area, not in a localized area like a tornado or something.

If the Earth's rotational speed on the surface at the Equator is ~1000 mph, and clouds overhead are moving east at 100 mph, in four hours time the clouds would have only moved 10% more than the area of Earth under them had appeared to move. As seen from beyond the Moon, do you really think that small of a difference would be readily visible in a pic at the resolution of the one in question? 100 miles on the pic is about 2 pixels.
....and that's assuming all the clouds are moving @100 mph, and we both know that they aren't usually moving anywhere near that fast. So it'd actually be much less than that.

Edited to add:...and if the clouds were moving West, they'd have only moved 10% less than the spot on Earth under them had appeared to move, as observed from beyond the Moon.
....and again, that's if the clouds are moving @100 mph. They usually don't go that fast, but I'm willing to err on the high side in order to demonstrate just how small the apparent motion of the clouds would be when observed from such a distance.

Last edited:

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
No, it doesn't change directions. The clouds and atmosphere rotate as part of the Earth and the motion of them is relative to the Earths rotational speed.

So when seen from far away in space, relative to the observed motion of the Earth, the clouds would have moved very little.

How fast do clouds move? Maybe 100 mph at the top end, right? We're talkin' over a large area, not in a localized area like a tornado or something.

If the Earth's rotational speed on the surface at the Equator is ~1000 mph, and clouds overhead are moving east at 100 mph, in four ours time the clouds would have only moved 10% more than the area of Earth under them had appeared to move. As seen from beyond the Moon, do you really think that small of a difference would be readily visible in a pic at the resolution of the one in question? 100 miles on the pic is about 2 pixels.
....and that's assuming all the clouds are moving @100 mph, and we both know that they aren't usually moving anywhere near that fast. So it'd actually be much less than that.

Edited to add:...and if the clouds were moving West, they'd have only moved 10% less than the spot on Earth under them had appeared to move, as observed from beyond the Moon.
....and again, that's if the clouds are moving @100 mph. They usually don't go that fast, but I'm willing to err on the high side in order to demonstrate just how small the apparent motion of the clouds would be when observed from such a distance.
"The Earth's rotational speed on the surface at the Equator is ~1000 mph" absolute nonsense.... you cannot prove this statement... its another lie along with water & its magical properties of gravity, for instance in the Suez Canal, etc.. Your gonna need to invent new BS....

NASA's so called picture of Earth from the moon....

th.jpeg

Super moon image from Earth

0_Super-moon-in-Santiago-de-Compostela-Santiago-De-Compostela-Es-Es-Spain-20-Mar-2019.jpg

Oh my, we can identify all kinds of identifying marks on the moon, but we cannot even identify a continent in the NASA photo... the moon is so close from earth, but earth is so far from the moon... More NASA faked photo B.S.!

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
"The Earth's rotational speed on the surface at the Equator is ~1000 mph" absolute nonsense.... you cannot prove this statement... its another lie along with water & its magical properties of gravity, for instance in the Suez Canal, etc.. Your gonna need to invent new BS....
C'mon Bob you're not really gonna do down the flat Earth path on us now, are you?
....and how big the Moon or Earth is in a photo has much to do with the optics of the camera.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Thought you might enjoy this:

Amateur radio operator Paul Andrews W2HRO describes his path to the moon using EME moon bounce
https://www.w2zq.com/amateur-radio-...s-his-path-to-the-moon-using-eme-moon-bounce/

I'll bet you have a damn neat shack.
Real cool, my Dad was a radio station & broadcast engineering owner, a FCC first class license holder & broadcast engineer, & a Ham radio operator... I went to many a Ham Fest, with him, built many a tower & hung many an antenna, even watched the internet get built. It first started with teletype machines then imaging was added. Stuff Al Gore forgot to mention! LOL

EricTheCat

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Thought you might enjoy this:

Amateur radio operator Paul Andrews W2HRO describes his path to the moon using EME moon bounce
https://www.w2zq.com/amateur-radio-...s-his-path-to-the-moon-using-eme-moon-bounce/

I'll bet you have a damn neat shack.
That's really cool. I have the same antenna that it shows in his pic (the Arrow antenna, VHF/UHF yagi). I set it up similarly on a camera tripod. I have made a number of radio contacts over satellites using that antenna and a handheld Kenwood TH-F6. I have also used that antenna to receive SSTV images directly from the International Space Station.

My main rig is a Kenwood TS-2000 and I love it. Lately I have that radio dedicated to radio meteor detection (which also happens to provide evidence of a rotating ball Earth moving around the sun). :)

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
C'mon Bob you're not really gonna do down the flat Earth path on us now, are you?
....and how big the Moon or Earth is in a photo has much to do with the optics of the camera.
No Joe, I'm not going down either path in the Flat v. Ball debate, for that would mean I am objectively defining the thing, which, if recent physics discoveries are correct would mean to one observer the earth is flat, to another it is round or spheroid, to another it is pearsheaped, etc., etc., etc... Its very interesting watching & observing the debaters on both sides of the debate who think & really believe they know & understand the subject matter, when in fact its quite apperent they dont. All of the so called evidence & arguments are easily explained away... its like watching & observing monkeys chattering away in the trees... we dont even know what this reality really is, but that doesnt stop either side of the debate which is driven by ego driven brainiac narcissists from trying to force their vision & version of their PERCEIVED observations upon others that may be experiencing a conflicting observation & reality.... Why must this debate be reduced to a Flat v Round argument, when in fact there is the potential, possibility & probability that many other shapes are likely & possible... and secondly if Youngs Experiment, etc. et al are correct, the shape is completely reliant on the individual observers perception, regardless of whether it conflicts with another individuals experiences or perceptions.

A quantum experiment suggests there’s no such thing as objective reality

Physicists have long suspected that quantum mechanics allows two observers to experience different, conflicting realities. Now they’ve performed the first experiment that proves it.

http://www.goldismoney2.com/threads...’s-no-such-thing-as-objective-reality.249426/

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Its very interesting watching & observing the debaters on both sides of the debate who think & really believe they know & understand the subject matter, when in fact its quite apperent they dont.

... its like watching & observing monkeys chattering away in the trees... we dont even know what this reality really is, but that doesnt stop either side of the debate which is driven by ego driven brainiac narcissists from trying to force their vision & version of their PERCEIVED observations upon others that may be experiencing a conflicting observation & reality...
Quoted for truth, as this forum is invaded with trolls attempting to subvert your and mine narratives, for theirs. Neither of which is real anyway, as it's all fabbed within the respective cognitive system, but I'll take what I have, and float with it, thanks...

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Physicists have long suspected that quantum mechanics allows two observers to experience different, conflicting realities. Now they’ve performed the first experiment that proves it.
Only at the quantum level though.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Only at the quantum level though.
Come on Joe, you can do better than that!

Clearly, the meaning of Observer is not within the context of quantum only... How would particles or measuring devices experience conflicting realities? Conflicting experiences & realities requires consciousness!