• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Flat Earth - For all the Ballers out there I have a question..

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I am currently chuckling to myself, Libby. If faith is not the subject of this thread and it isn't really, why do you continually bring it up? And faith is not blind, but we'll just drop that subject, since it isn't a concern of this thread.
Hebrews 11:1 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

I kinda agree with Libertaurum about faith. Not something I'll argue, but I've never seen faith in a physical sense. Seen the results, just like that gravity thing, but we all have faith in things we can't prove - at least not in a physical sense - spiritual - now that's a subject for another thread.

Probably try to keep religion out of a flat earth thread, argument wouldn't hold up no matter how much folks try to throw scriptures at us, flat earth is not a reality of what is.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

I kinda agree with Libertaurum about faith. Not something I'll argue, but I've never seen faith in a physical sense. Seen the results, just like that gravity thing, but we all have faith in things we can't prove - at least not in a physical sense - spiritual - now that's a subject for another thread.

Probably try to keep religion out of a flat earth thread, argument wouldn't hold up no matter how much folks try to throw scriptures at us, flat earth is not a reality of what is.
We'll discuss this another time, LT. Another thread, as you say.

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Oops, where did that extra moon come from???

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
You're too transparent, goldie.
It is your religion that requires one believe in miracles and irrational explanations, like God creating himself.
How could that be? Nevermind, it's SUPERNATURAL....

It's obvious you are so self-conscious and insecure about your religious, unproven, unscientific beliefs that you must try to bring everyone else down to your own level, trying to equate science and religion.

FAIL.
I need you to use your brain for a second: You are claiming that your religious origins myth is "scientific" and not "religious" or based on "faith". However, the obvious inconsistencies are:

1) Your religion teaches that what happened in the past is absolutely contrary to what we observe in the present scientifically in the form of the following laws: 1st and 2nd Thermodynamics, Cause and Effect, Biogensis, Conservation of Momentum, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, et al. In fact Pasteur disproved your life origins myth over a hundred years ago.

2) The idea that nothing exploded creating everything just makes no sense scientifically. It requires far more religious faith to believe in than does a supernatural creator. I appeal to a supernatural creator. You appeal to a supernatural non-creator. It's more probable scientifically to believe that if something required a miracle (something outside of our current observable science) that it is far more likely that said miracle was performed by a being than by nothing (your bootstrap creator--the equivalent of saying you gave birth to yourself).

3) The "Nature of God" ais another discussion that we could discuss another time.We are discussing the origins of the universe and your religous myth is the most absurd idea that has been presented thus far and can be easily be dismissed

4) And one of my presonal favorites it your world view slits its own throat. Your world view is that the past scientific laws were about as opposite as possible based on what we observe today. Thus we can have no reason to believe that anything can be relied upon to be consistent and observable over time. One day the sun could just disappear or gravity could cease to work in your world view and that would be consistent with your origins myth.

5) You have no basis to even "reason" or use "logic" with your origins myth. The idea that everything is just random chemical reactions means that your brain and chemical reactions cannot be trusted. They could be the exact opposite had you had a different dinner last night. Ironically you religious atheists must steal from the Christian worldview that the universe is ordered and we were created with the ability to have rational thoughts in order to even argue.

YOU put that word "sphere" in there. It is not in the original Hebrew. The correct word IS "circle". A cricle is clearly not a ball and the writers knew the difference.
Wrong. You need to actually look at the Hebrew before spouting your mouth as an expert. The KJV has the world "circle" but if one goes back to the original Hebrew, and looks it up in a concordance or Hebrew dictionary, the word can be translated "circle or sphere". I have researched the word and obviously you haven't yet you come on here and correct me? Amazing but normal internet troll behavior unfortunately.

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
We are discussing the origins of the universe
No, goldie, we are not. That's just what you'd like to discuss.

I told you, I will look for your thread on evolution. This one is about the Earth being flat.

You already said you believe in a "ball Earth", so we agree on that.

Good for you.

Last edited:
Testing Flattards - Part 5 :: 21 Minutes
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Published on Sep 2, 2018
Part five in a series taking a wry look at the idiotic belief that the Earth is flat, and how that stacks up against reality. In this part we find out whether a magic, flying spotlight with a shape-shifting lampshade can rise and set over a giant space biscuit and whether "perspective" helps or hinders flattards.

Guidance: Contains some mild language within a comedy context.
http s://www. youtube. com/watch?v=B6qp8jqcihc

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
Published on Sep 2, 2018
Part five in a series taking a wry look at the idiotic belief that the Earth is flat, and how that stacks up against reality. In this part we find out whether a magic, flying spotlight with a shape-shifting lampshade can rise and set over a giant space biscuit and whether "perspective" helps or hinders flattards.

Now, that's a series of videos all Flat Earth proponents should watch. Geometric, mathematical proof that the Earth cannot be flat.

The simple fact that on a flat planet (Flattardia!) there would be no visible horizon should be enough for anyone to conclude our planet cannot be flat.

Planes fly over the poles all the time. They've never crashed into a giant ice wall, or been able to look down over the edge of the world into space.

Still, as the video says,
"... (Flattards) just cling doggedly to the belief that the inability of their bullshit to explain anything is still proof of their bullshit".

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Now the earth is flat because I see it on accuweather. are you implying that we have no 3dee brains?

sorry and I say sorry cuz I will do this again: Eye'n-shsss'stine proposed that space was curved. And, a lot of the girls I know take up space and they have and are definitely curved.

and, the girl is berating me for this BUT I must persevere.

Wrong. You need to actually look at the Hebrew before spouting your mouth as an expert. The KJV has the world "circle" but if one goes back to the original Hebrew, and looks it up in a concordance or Hebrew dictionary, the word can be translated "circle or sphere". I have researched the word and obviously you haven't yet you come on here and correct me? Amazing but normal internet troll behavior unfortunately.
Sorry to contradict you. I had no idea you were a bible scholar and me just an errant knave. This is very simple to check.

Isa 40:22 It is he that sittethH3427 uponH5921 the circleH2329 of the earth,H776 and the inhabitantsH3427 thereof are as grasshoppers;H2284 that stretcheth outH5186 the heavensH8064 as a curtain,H1852 and spreadeth them outH4969 as a tentH168 to dwell in:H3427

For the newbies, the H number is the Strong's concordance number for the word next to it. With these we can look up the definition for each original word and where there is no number, there is no original Hebrew word. English translations will at times show the presumed words to carry through the meaning of the subject.

H2329
חוּג
chûg
khoog
From H2328; a circle: - circle, circuit, compassive

We see this word used in Job as Job responded to his faulty friends pretending to be scholars:

Job 26:10 He hath compassedH2328 H5921 the watersH6440 H4325 with bounds,H2706 untilH5704 the dayH216 and nightH2822 come to an end.H8503

Here the word is "compassed" as in encircled.... and the word waters is translated from face & water. And set bounds (by decree) for those waters.

And again here He sets a circle or circumference around the waters:
Pro 8:27 When he preparedH3559 the heavens,H8064 IH589 was there:H8033 when he setH2710 a compassH2329 uponH5921 the faceH6440 of the depth:H8415

Published on Sep 2, 2018

This arrogant Brit buffoon did nothing but keep ridiculing "flattards". He totally missed the concept of atmospheric lensing. That was explained nicely in the video I posted. Anyone can keep ridiculing without evidence. This is a typical ploy by the liars and deceivers of politics.

Because we don't claim to have answers for everything does not mean that we are wrong. Here is one example- how I cannot model a flat earth system to account for a south pole in the stars like the point of the North Star- Polaris. This does put a wrinkle in the idea of a flat earth where all the south edge would need to be in view of that south sky pole all the time. But then, I just began considering this 5 minutes ago.

Here is a video to show the south pole.

Still no edge location.......
Are you asking for someone to explain where the earth edge would be for a flat earth? All of Antarctica. Instead of a global south pole, picture a vast unknown space beyond what we label as the 70degree latitude. Remember, nobody is allowed to go beyond the 60 degree latitude except special governmental and carefully controlled expeditions. Why such secrecy and political isolation?

Here is a video trying to explain the southern sky. I really don't get it. This one I will have to think about. Atmospheric lensing makes us seem to be in a snowglobe under a convex lens... I have not thought out the effects of external light coming in and bending. The previous video of the southern sky makes me think that if there is a dome, it goes way under the surface of the earth making it pretty far from what we would call the south pole. We can go the the north pole and look up to see Polaris. I don't think we can do this at the supposed south pole. Anyone have a video looking straight up at a zero point from Antarctica?

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Here is a video trying to explain the southern sky. I really don't get it. This one I will have to think about. Atmospheric lensing makes us seem to be in a snowglobe under a convex lens... I have not thought out the effects of external light coming in and bending. The previous video of the southern sky makes me think that if there is a dome, it goes way under the surface of the earth making it pretty far from what we would call the south pole. We can go the the north pole and look up to see Polaris. I don't think we can do this at the supposed south pole. Anyone have a video looking straight up at a zero point from Antarctica?
If you're not hear to learn or listen why are you wasting your time ignoring facts that prove a spherical Earth and continue posting garbage?

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
But then, I just began considering this 5 minutes ago.
If you've only done less than 5 minutes thinking on this, then why the hard stand on the subject?

We can go the the north pole and look up to see Polaris. I don't think we can do this at the supposed south pole.
There ya go. End of discussion. The Earth ain't flat. If it were, Polaris would be visible at not only the South Pole, but anywhere South of the Equator if the Earth were flat.

It's not ever visible South of the Equator, so therefore the Earth can not be flat.

Argentsum

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
When I travel to Europe I notice the time is different.
It's either a time zone issue brought on by the Earth's rotation as a spherical object
wherein people in localities all want to see the sun overhead at about noon or...

...or I'm traveling in time as well as space when I venture to Europe.

If you're not hear to learn or listen why are you wasting your time ignoring facts that prove a spherical Earth and continue posting garbage?
Thank you for your worthless opinion. BTW- why are you here if you just post such worthless crap?

When I travel to Europe I notice the time is different.
It's either a time zone issue brought on by the Earth's rotation as a spherical object
wherein people in localities all want to see the sun overhead at about noon or...

...or I'm traveling in time as well as space when I venture to Europe.
Are you trying to be clever and feign not knowing about time zones or are you really just plain stupid? Either one is not looking good for you.
If you are trying to slander flat earth concept, you haven't seen anything except the pizza story from hecklers and made yourself look ignorant.

If you've only done less than 5 minutes thinking on this, then why the hard stand on the subject?

There ya go. End of discussion. The Earth ain't flat. If it were, Polaris would be visible at not only the South Pole, but anywhere South of the Equator if the Earth were flat.

It's not ever visible South of the Equator, so therefore the Earth can not be flat.
My point is that I am seeking to uncover truths as time goes on and I don't have all the answers.... and you seem to have none/

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling

My point is that I am seeking to uncover truths as time goes on and I don't have all the answers.... and you seem to have none/
The answers are not covered up, the truth has been exposed: The Earth is not flat. This whole debate is obsolete by about 600 years.

I understand you didn't like the "Flattard" name. Watch the video. It sounds as if you've already found a couple of things to consider. If you make it to part 5, please let me know how you explain the fact that objects disappear behind the horizon.

Of course, you can always choose to believe that there is a huge, super-complex mechanism at work designed to make stars, oceans and everything else seem as if we were spinning around space on a globe while we sit on a divine clock dial with a celestial clockwork moving around us just to keep us confused.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense!

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Here is a video to show the south pole.
This vid you posted proves yourself wrong.

If the Earth were flat, the stars would not appear to rotate around a point like that. That point is the South Pole.

Congrats! You debunked your own argument.

Anyone have a video looking straight up at a zero point from Antarctica?
Don't need one.
Any vid taken from far enough South to show the rotation point in the Stars, is far enough South to prove that the idea of a flat Earth is just plain wrong. All a vid from the South Pole would show, is that the apparent point of rotation of the Stars would be more directly overhead than it is in the vid you posted.

You threw a monkey wrench into your own works.

My point is that I am seeking to uncover truths as time goes on and I don't have all the answers.
If you are seeking truth, why are you so insistent that you already know the truth?

... and you seem to have none/
Only in your opinion. Ie: the opinion of someone that's admitted to only having done 5 minutes of thought on the subject.

I just began considering this 5 minutes ago.
I really don't get it.
I have not thought out the effects
That is all very apparent by your own posts on the subject.
...and there's no problem with that. It's just that usually when one professes to not understand a subject, they are usually more appreciative to those attempting to help them to better understand the subject.

If you are trying to slander flat earth concept,
It's hard not to. There's plenty of vids and other websites that I tend not to post because while they make excellent points, they also make fun of peoples ignorance and that is not what I try to do when posting in these types of threads. I'm actually trying to help educate and explain things in ways that allow others to learn about the World in which they live.
...and it's hard to do that if one is also using ridicule when doing so.

You know, it does get irritating dealing with morons who come into a discussion with absolutely no understanding, very little scientific acumen and a blazen blowhard attitude. It takes a hard stand on something just to counter the morons who already think they know everything. When I am proofing or testing something, I fight hard for all possible sides. I will shake everything that I can and especially when I have found deceivers and liars before like NASA.

This vid you posted proves yourself wrong.
If the Earth were flat, the stars would not appear to rotate around a point like that. That point is the South Pole.
Congrats! You debunked your own argument.

Don't need one.
Any vid taken from far enough South to show the rotation point in the Stars, is far enough South to prove that the idea of a flat Earth is just plain wrong. All a vid from the South Pole would show, is that the apparent point of rotation of the Stars would be more directly overhead than it is in the vid you posted.
You threw a monkey wrench into your own works.
If you are seeking truth, why are you so insistent that you already know the truth?
You sure give up easily and let your programming take over. Not very strong character there and little intellectual integrity. If I may have your permission, I will wrestle with the concepts and apparent facts in an attempt to 1) verify the observations, 2) apply knowledge of similar observations, 3) seek to understand just what is being observed, 4) look for lessons than expand beyond this one observation.

... someone that's admitted to only having done 5 minutes of thought on the subject.
Lie and distort much? I said I had not looked into the "south pole" concept for this before and found it an interesting challenge.

That is all very apparent by your own posts on the subject.
...and there's no problem with that. It's just that usually when one professes to not understand a subject, they are usually more appreciative to those attempting to help them to better understand the subject.
You are not at all trying to help seek out truth. You and others are just playing ridicule games. You are already sold out to the standard programming of the masses. I already had that programming and am stepping beyond it. In fact, I am probably light years ahead of you on that programming. An expert on flat earth? Not I... I don't think anyone is. There has been too much information covered up and distorted.

It's hard not to. There's plenty of vids and other websites that I tend not to post because while they make excellent points, they also make fun of peoples ignorance and that is not what I try to do when posting in these types of threads. I'm actually trying to help educate and explain things in ways that allow others to learn about the World in which they live.
...and it's hard to do that if one is also using ridicule when doing so.
Don't pat yourself on the back too much. You are not being very successful at this.

Last edited:
The answers are not covered up, the truth has been exposed: The Earth is not flat. This whole debate is obsolete by about 600 years.

I understand you didn't like the "Flattard" name. Watch the video. It sounds as if you've already found a couple of things to consider. If you make it to part 5, please let me know how you explain the fact that objects disappear behind the horizon.

Of course, you can always choose to believe that there is a huge, super-complex mechanism at work designed to make stars, oceans and everything else seem as if we were spinning around space on a globe while we sit on a divine clock dial with a celestial clockwork moving around us just to keep us confused.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense!
HUH?? It is shown on the video- ATMOSPHERIC LENSING!!!! Before you ridicule something, you had best know the subject matter you pretend to be superior over. It is on page 1 post #28. I will even help you further... start at minute 56. I bet few have even bothered to watch that far.

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
Sorry to contradict you. I had no idea you were a bible scholar and me just an errant knave. This is very simple to check.

Isa 40:22 It is he that sittethH3427 uponH5921 the circleH2329 of the earth,H776 and the inhabitantsH3427 thereof are as grasshoppers;H2284 that stretcheth outH5186 the heavensH8064 as a curtain,H1852 and spreadeth them outH4969 as a tentH168 to dwell in:H3427

For the newbies, the H number is the Strong's concordance number for the word next to it. With these we can look up the definition for each original word and where there is no number, there is no original Hebrew word. English translations will at times show the presumed words to carry through the meaning of the subject.

H2329
חוּג
chûg
khoog
From H2328; a circle: - circle, circuit, compassive

We see this word used in Job as Job responded to his faulty friends pretending to be scholars:

Job 26:10 He hath compassedH2328 H5921 the watersH6440 H4325 with bounds,H2706 untilH5704 the dayH216 and nightH2822 come to an end.H8503

Here the word is "compassed" as in encircled.... and the word waters is translated from face & water. And set bounds (by decree) for those waters.

And again here He sets a circle or circumference around the waters:
Pro 8:27 When he preparedH3559 the heavens,H8064 IH589 was there:H8033 when he setH2710 a compassH2329 uponH5921 the faceH6440 of the depth:H8415
I'm glad you did some research. Good.

Here's the definition according to NAS Commentary:
Word Origin
from chug
Definition
vault, horizon

In Job 22 the same word is translated "vault" as defined above. A circle is 2-dimensional and a vault as you know is 3-dimensional.

A 3-dimensional circle is what? A sphere.

Thus it is a perfectly valid argument that it could be translated either "circle" or "sphere" and I've read commentaries that agree with this assessment.

Case closed.

Isaiah 40-22 hebrew.jpg

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
No, goldie, we are not. That's just what you'd like to discuss.

I told you, I will look for your thread on evolution. This one is about the Earth being flat.

You already said you believe in a "ball Earth", so we agree on that.

Good for you.
You brought your religion into this discussion. If you want to stick with facts and science than leave religious evolutionism out of this topic (again you brought it up, I merely responded that your religious origins myth isn't science).

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

It's hip and trendy Joe!

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Thank you for your worthless opinion. BTW- why are you here if you just post such worthless crap?

Are you trying to be clever and feign not knowing about time zones or are you really just plain stupid? Either one is not looking good for you.
If you are trying to slander flat earth concept, you haven't seen anything except the pizza story from hecklers and made yourself look ignorant.

Pardon me, I twice posted the easiest proof of a sphere Earth and you ignored it as it didn't fit your dream. Take your blinders off bud.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
You know, it does get irritating dealing with morons
I know how ya feel.

who come into a discussion with absolutely no understanding, very little scientific acumen and a blazen blowhard attitude.
You're the one who said they didn't understand it. I understand it just fine.

It takes a hard stand on something just to counter the morons who already think they know everything.
That's what you're doing. Taking a hard stand on something you've admitted that you do not fully understand.

When I am proofing or testing something, I fight hard for all possible sides.
No you don't. All you are looking for is confirmation of what you already believe to be true.

I will shake everything that I can and especially when I have found deceivers and liars before like NASA.
What does NASA have to with independent video showing a rotating Earth?

You sure give up easily and let your programming take over. Not very strong character there and little intellectual integrity.
No, I don't give up.
....and nice ridicule that you complain about others doing to you.

If I may have your permission, I will wrestle with the concepts and apparent facts in an attempt to 1) verify the observations, 2) apply knowledge of similar observations, 3) seek to understand just what is being observed, 4) look for lessons than expand beyond this one observation.
What's your knowledge of time lapse photographs looking toward the North Pole? They show e x a c t l y the same type of effect as a photo taken in the Southern Hemisphere looking at the South Pole. The only explanation you have for it is to call the ones taking the photo a liar.

Lie and distort much?
Lies and distortions are what you see on all those flat Earth websites.

I said I had not looked into the "south pole" concept for this before and found it an interesting challenge.
Of that, I have no doubt, because it proves the Earth is not flat and therefore flie in the face of what you've already convinced yourself is real.

You are not at all trying to help seek out truth.
I most certainly am.

An expert on flat earth? Not I... I don't think anyone is.
So why you act like one?

Don't pat yourself on the back too much. You are not being very successful at this.
Only because you think you already know the answers to the questions you are asking.

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Jeezuz this guy is THRASHING Joe like a lunatic! Can't tell if paid shill or complete nutter. Either way it's entertaining and pathetic. Picturing fingers in ears with lots of yelling. Must be a millennial.

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
HUH?? It is shown on the video- ATMOSPHERIC LENSING!!!! Before you ridicule something, you had best know the subject matter you pretend to be superior over. It is on page 1 post #28. I will even help you further... start at minute 56. I bet few have even bothered to watch that far.
Right, right. And a magical clockwork of rotating crystal domes. Have you bothered to watch the videos?
Please produce a map of the Flat Earth. You'll see the distances will always be wrong.
And, as the video says, the number of ships and people, as well as the amount of planning, management and resources that would be necessary in order to keep all the truth seekers from reaching the South Pole today and for the last 15000 years makes it plainly ridiculous to pretend that, somehow, the UN is keeping everyone from reaching it and hiding the true shape of the planet for some incomprehensible reason. Besides, lots of people have been to the South Pole. How many people have you met who served on any of the thousands of ships necessary to patrol the edge of the world and keep even one lonely person from finding out or falling over the edge into space? 0, zilch, none.

You brought your religion into this discussion. If you want to stick with facts and science than leave religious evolutionism out of this topic (again you brought it up, I merely responded that your religious origins myth isn't science).
I know you don't like it goldie, but it is you who believes a "religious origins myth" we commonly refer to as Creationism, and it most definitely "isn't science". Of course, considering you believe the Bible is a science book, it shouldn't be surprising that you don't know the difference and can't accept that evolution is fully supported by science while your faith is not.

Do work on that. It's ok to have religious beliefs. You don't need to pass off the Bible as a science book to believe what it says. That's why it's called "faith".

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
I know you don't like it goldie, but it is you who believes a "religious origins myth" we commonly refer to as Creationism, and it most definitely "isn't science". Of course, considering you believe the Bible is a science book, it shouldn't be surprising that you don't know the difference and can't accept that evolution is fully supported by science while your faith is not.

Do work on that. It's ok to have religious beliefs. You don't need to pass off the Bible as a science book to believe what it says. That's why it's called "faith".
I'll hand it to you Libertarian.You are certainly a man of great faith to believe in your evolutionism origins myth. Believing in something that is contrary to all known science laws certainly is quite the miraculous occurance. And then to believe that that miracle was self creating is an even greater feat. I do confess that I just don't have amazing level of faith you do. I certainly admire a man of your religious faith that would ignore all known science and hold fast to his origins myth in the face of a Class 5 Hurricane and Truth barrelling down on you.

Right, right. And a magical clockwork of rotating crystal domes. Have you bothered to watch the videos?
Please produce a map of the Flat Earth. You'll see the distances will always be wrong.
Of course I watched the videos. I have not been outside the atmosphere of earth and neither have you. We only have the words of a proven lying organization.

Here is your "map".

And, as the video says, the number of ships and people, as well as the amount of planning, management and resources that would be necessary in order to keep all the truth seekers from reaching the South Pole today and for the last 15000 years makes it plainly ridiculous to pretend that, somehow, the UN is keeping everyone from reaching it and hiding the true shape of the planet for some incomprehensible reason. Besides, lots of people have been to the South Pole. How many people have you met who served on any of the thousands of ships necessary to patrol the edge of the world and keep even one lonely person from finding out or falling over the edge into space? 0, zilch, none.
Oh wait... what video were you talking about? The one that said flattards 15000 times? Yeah, no... dod not finish that one. And the hyperbole of regulating Antarctica for the last 15000 years is like your religious belief that life came from nothing after 15 million years. Sorry, not falling for that one.

The bible is actually the best history book we have. It explains many things that actually happened in history. Evolution and accidental life and big bang are concepts of imaginary things made up by people who did not love truth. That is a religion for folks like you who do believe in blind faith.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I have been to the south pole. I have been to the north pole. There isn't anything sinister going on at either locaton.

Show me the edge where this abyss is located

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Are you asking for someone to explain where the earth edge would be for a flat earth? All of Antarctica. Instead of a global south pole, picture a vast unknown space beyond what we label as the 70degree latitude. Remember, nobody is allowed to go beyond the 60 degree latitude except special governmental and carefully controlled expeditions. Why such secrecy and political isolation?
Ahahahahaha the classic "Global Warming/Chem Trails/Nasa Lies" argument.

anybody that doesn't agree with me is a government agent/joo/kicks kittens
I posted video from the forbidden zone. Offer a competant rebuttal of the video.

That's what you're doing. Taking a hard stand on something you've admitted that you do not fully understand.
No you don't. All you are looking for is confirmation of what you already believe to be true.
Hard stand? On a scale of 0-10 I would rate my stand at about 5. In this age of special and gentle snowflakes, it is only good for taking a hard stand in support of socialism and communism. You wouldn't want to see me in the 8 or 9 category.

What's your knowledge of time lapse photographs looking toward the North Pole? They show e x a c t l y the same type of effect as a photo taken in the Southern Hemisphere looking at the South Pole. The only explanation you have for it is to call the ones taking the photo a liar.
No, I did not say the photos were done by liars... but NASA is a lying organization. Even though the images of a south pole in the sky are good evidence for a polar rotation, I cannot yet say for certain that there is not some other working going on there. I am not convinced and still need to consider atmospheric lensing and as new discoveries come out, will adjust my beliefs.

Lies and distortions are what you see on all those flat Earth websites.
Unfortunately some, yes. Some just plain ignorance. I can work around those. Ignorance is everywhere.

First, nobody said there is an edge. Secondly, if you are expecting a great revelation with photos and videos and a swimsuit model to assure you it is all true, you certainly have odd expectations. But then, I see that you are just being facetious and obnoxious. Not funny or clever.

I have been to the south pole. I have been to the north pole. There isn't anything sinister going on at either locaton.

Show me the edge where this abyss is located
You have been to the south pole? Really now... this needs to be looked into. Tell us when, under what authority, and how did you know you went to the south pole?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
You have been to the south pole? Really now... this needs to be looked into. Tell us when, under what authority, and how did you know you went to the south pole?
Let's us know what your research reveals!

I'm an undercover agent for the FBI, sent down here to infiltrate the Ku Klux Klan.

You can't have "flat" without an edge.

Last edited:

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
I'll hand it to you Libertarian.You are certainly a man of great faith to believe in your evolutionism origins myth. Believing in something that is contrary to all known science laws certainly is quite the miraculous occurance. And then to believe that that miracle was self creating is an even greater feat. I do confess that I just don't have amazing level of faith you do. I certainly admire a man of your religious faith that would ignore all known science and hold fast to his origins myth in the face of a Class 5 Hurricane and Truth barrelling down on you.
Hahaha. Keep believing your Bible is a science book and science is faith, goldielax.

Just remember this, no serious proponent of evolution would ever pretend to have divine certainty about any of it. None of them say their theories are the "word of God". New findings periodically cause parts of the theory to be re-written. That's the difference between science and your religion.

Of course I watched the videos. I have not been outside the atmosphere of earth and neither have you. We only have the words of a proven lying organization.

Here is your "map".

Oh wait... what video were you talking about? The one that said flattards 15000 times? Yeah, no... dod not finish that one. And the hyperbole of regulating Antarctica for the last 15000 years is like your religious belief that life came from nothing after 15 million years. Sorry, not falling for that one.
What? No map of Flattardia?
If you actually believe that's what the Earth looks like, you believe Africa and South America are the largest continents on the planet, and Australia is a super elongated island. Like I said, the reason distances don't work out on any flat Earth map is because the Earth is not flat.

The bible is actually the best history book we have.
Who's we? I got much better history books, you should get some too.
Again, it's incredible that this must actually be explained, but the Bible is not a science book and science is not faith. Funny how religious people are so insecure about their religious beliefs and so threatened by actual science that they must try to convince themselves that they are just as valid.

It explains many things that actually happened in history. Evolution and accidental life and big bang are concepts of imaginary things made up by people who did not love truth. That is a religion for folks like you who do believe in blind faith.
Blind faith, like believing some tale is the word of God? No, that's your religion, not science.
Again, you are free to delude yourself and pretend the Bible is science. Just don't expect anyone else to believe that.

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

I'm paying attention to ya LT, but nobody else seems to be.