• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Flat Earth - For all the Ballers out there I have a question..

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Even though the images of a south pole in the sky are good evidence for a polar rotation,
Better than good.

I cannot yet say for certain that there is not some other working going on there.
Can you even suggest a plausible reason the Stars would appear as they do in long exposure photos?
...and keep in mind that when doing the same thing North of the Equator, the Stars appear to move in the other direction. The proof is that there are two points of rotation observed at opposite ends of the Globe that align with each other through the Earth.

Unfortunately some, yes.
No, not "some", all.

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
Ok, ok... How about this:

The whole sky is just a huge super HD screen on which stars and planets are projected by an old, wise man with a long, white beard. We are shown exactly what we're supposed to see in order to believe we're on a globe. He does this for his own amusement.

Meanwhile, every geometric instrument on Earth has been altered in order to give us just the measurements you'd expect on a globe. The UN and every other international organization, as well as thousands of domestic companies and NPO's, have cooperated for hundreds of years in perfect secrecy with the sole purpose of altering every map, every measurement and every report just so nobody will find out that the Earth is flat.

Never mind that many people thought so for hundreds of years, it must still be kept secret at all costs.

Never mind that the UN and all those guys are supposed to be evil, they're doing their best to preserve the illusion intended by the Creator to fool us all forever.

Seriously...

Why would millions be involved in keeping the shape of the planet a secret from others? Particularly while everything else is laid bare, from evolution to DNA?

How could such a wide ranging conspiracy be kept secret for centuries?

They wouldn't and it couldn't.

Spectrism

Seeker
Seeker
Can you even suggest a plausible reason the Stars would appear as they do in long exposure photos?
...and keep in mind that when doing the same thing North of the Equator, the Stars appear to move in the other direction. The proof is that there are two points of rotation observed at opposite ends of the Globe that align with each other through the Earth.
One reason is that I don't know how atmospheric lensing works. I doubt very many people do except for maybe a few. Next, I don't know if we are looking at a vast infinite space or just a shell- even a series of shells and potentially a waterworld beyond that. Without real experince we have to take our observations at face value and be prepared for optical illusions and distortions.

No, not "some", all.
So, you have seen all videos and heard all flat-earther testimonials? No. You haven't and show just how unscientific you are.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Don't stare at your shoes and mumble

:lolcopter:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Without real experince
You mean, first-person experience? So you don't believe anything that you haven't personally witnessed and/or tested?

So, you have seen all videos and heard all flat-earther testimonials? No. You haven't and show just how unscientific you are.
What I've seen are the same poorly thought out reasons presented in new and exciting ways. I've also seen lots of real stuff that gets grossly mis-interpreted on those sites.
So yea, it's the same misinformation over and over again.

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I have coffee cups and newsletters for sale.

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
I don't know if we are looking at a vast infinite space or just a shell- even a series of shells and potentially a waterworld beyond that.
I can't believe I'm actually asking...
What possible reason could you find to ever believe there is a waterworld above rotating shells in the sky?
How come none of the missions to other planets have crashed into those shells, causing the "waters above the heavens" to flood the Earth?

Malus

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Flat earth is to replace the lies that were the JFK assassination and 9/11. People used to be discredited by being believers in such things, now, not so much. So, they need a new completely nut job Idea to attach to these "incidences" to keep the crazy argument people angle alive.....

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Flat earth is to replace the lies that were the JFK assassination and 9/11. People used to be discredited by being believers in such things, now, not so much. So, they need a new completely nut job Idea to attach to these "incidences" to keep the crazy argument people angle alive.....
Hummmm — good point, sorta makes sense.

BF

chrisflhtc

Seeker
Sr Site Supporter
There are some bat S#@% crazy beings here. It is entertaining though a little better than watching grass grow(which has been happening pretty quick latley). :dog:

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It does take great maturity to understand that the opinion we are arguing for is merely the hypothesis we favor, necessarily imperfect, probably transitory, which only very limited minds can declare to be a certainty or a truth.
― Milan Kundera

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"It's easier to fool people that the Earth is flat than to convince them they've been fooled into thinking the Earth is flat." -Me

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
Hahaha. Keep believing your Bible is a science book and science is faith, goldielax.

Just remember this, no serious proponent of evolution would ever pretend to have divine certainty about any of it. None of them say their theories are the "word of God". New findings periodically cause parts of the theory to be re-written. That's the difference between science and your religion.
Congratulations on being a strict zealot that parrots everything his religious pastor the Reverend Darwin tells you. Your Reverend Darwin had absolutely no science background just a degree in religious studies. He sure got you gullible religious folks to fall for the dumbest religion on earth that defies every known law of science (1st and 2nd Laws of Thermodynamics, conservation of motion, biogenesis, cause and effect, etc. For instance some of the other ideas your pastor tought were: that humans lost their tails from sitting on them....yet the creationist scientist Mendel was a contemporary at the time of Darwin and was teaching science that we had something called genes that determined what was passed on to the next generation. Your pastor Darwin also thought if you cut off your arm, your children would be born with one arm. It is a teaching called Lamarckism. Rather funny what you and your founding pastor nut job believe.

You still haven't addressed why anyone should believe your incoherent ramblings considering you yourself believe that every thought you have is just the result of random chemical processes and eating a different dinner would have resulted in possibly entirely different chemical processes in your brain.

Also why should there be any "reason" in your religion's mythological universe? Why should there be any reason to believe anything you see? Why should we beleive that any law of science will be the same tomorrow as it is today, given that your religion teaches that the laws of science we know today are not the laws of science that existed in the past?

You got a lot of inconsistencies to juggle with your religion. You truly are a great man of faith to be able to compartmentalize such an inconsistent religion the way you do!

Please do yourself a favor before replying back, and read a science book rather than the religious books on evolutionism you apparently only spend time reading.

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Your pastor Darwin also thought if you cut off your arm, your children would be born with one arm.
Really loxie? Could you help me out a little and reveal to me where you gleaned this tiny bit of information please. I've only read a couple thousand books and have never noticed that in any write ups on Darwin.

BF

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1537384675565.png
1537384739935.png

LMAO
1537384767376.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1537385385554.png
1537385489979.png
1537385644181.png

1537386122288.png

1537385912470.png

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
Congratulations on being a strict zealot that parrots everything his religious pastor the Reverend Darwin tells you. Your Reverend Darwin had absolutely no science background just a degree in religious studies. He sure got you gullible religious folks to fall for the dumbest religion on earth that defies every known law of science (1st and 2nd Laws of Thermodynamics, conservation of motion, biogenesis, cause and effect, etc. For instance some of the other ideas your pastor tought were: that humans lost their tails from sitting on them....yet the creationist scientist Mendel was a contemporary at the time of Darwin and was teaching science that we had something called genes that determined what was passed on to the next generation. Your pastor Darwin also thought if you cut off your arm, your children would be born with one arm. It is a teaching called Lamarckism. Rather funny what you and your founding pastor nut job believe.

You still haven't addressed why anyone should believe your incoherent ramblings considering you yourself believe that every thought you have is just the result of random chemical processes and eating a different dinner would have resulted in possibly entirely different chemical processes in your brain.

Also why should there be any "reason" in your religion's mythological universe? Why should there be any reason to believe anything you see? Why should we beleive that any law of science will be the same tomorrow as it is today, given that your religion teaches that the laws of science we know today are not the laws of science that existed in the past?

You got a lot of inconsistencies to juggle with your religion. You truly are a great man of faith to be able to compartmentalize such an inconsistent religion the way you do!

Please do yourself a favor before replying back, and read a science book rather than the religious books on evolutionism you apparently only spend time reading.
Wow. Looks like I hit a nerve.

You call me "religious" as if it were an insult while you propose the Bible is a science book? Hahaha

Just accept it, goldie, it is you who supports irrational, religious myths. The Bible is a collection of religious myths. Nothing wrong with that, just don't pretend it's science.

Anyway, keep them coming, goldie!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I'm convinced. The sun is flat.

It's the only explanation. For 12.99 plus shipping and handling and you get a free coffee cup and anewsletter!

RealJack

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Honestly, I think the flat earth idea is stupid. It just doesn't fit any observable verifiable phenomena.
However, I do like the hollow earth idea. It's sorta sexy to think about. Check it out.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm convinced. The sun is flat.

It's the only explanation. For 12.99 plus shipping and handling and you get a free coffee cup and anewsletter!
1537392416746.png

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
Really loxie? Could you help me out a little and reveal to me where you gleaned this tiny bit of information please. I've only read a couple thousand books and have never noticed that in any write ups on Darwin.

BF
I'd be very interested in that as well.
As in many other cases, he seems to take a fragment of a theory, twist it out of shape and then pretend to denounce it as crooked. Evolution doesn't contradict any natural law, so goldie's version must contradict every natural law.

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Ha Ha Ha Ha — I like the rainbow thingy, misty.
:2 thumbs up:
BF

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1537412333031.png
1537412395370.png

1537412503085.png
1537412682480.png

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Look! I knew it! Michgooseyland is on the other side of the edge!

Also......science has known that at least since DaVinney that the moon is an isosceles triangle. It's the only explanation for the shape of the great pyramids and women's bikinis.

So it is written, so it shall be done!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1537542903740.png
1537543000802.png

1537543161568.png
1537543207626.png
1537543224406.png

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH