• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Florida Highway Patrol's Email Demands Troopers Write Two Tickets Per Hour;

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
"The patrol wants to see two citations each hour...," Welch writes. "This is not a quota; it is what we are asking you to do to support this important initiative."
=> My comment: It's a quota.

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
"The patrol wants to see two citations each hour...," Welch writes. "This is not a quota; it is what we are asking you to do to support this important initiative."
=> My comment: It's a quota.
"He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance." -- Declaration of Independence, 1776

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I think I would rephrase it and say we need to target reckless drivers which includes speeding, improper lane changes, distracted driving, etc. I do 1k+ miles on Florida roads PER WEEK and always see the boys out pulling people over. I also often clock reckless drivers doing 100+ mph going down the turnpike with my own radar unit I use for my business auditing commercial drivers. The closer you get to Miami on the east coast the worse it gets. On the west coast, Clearwater is almost as bad as Miami. Orlando is also pretty crazy too.

Please target the bad drivers and just don't go after speeders. It's a win/win and good PR. Too many accidents down here which messes it up for all the rest trying to get where they need to go around closed down lanes.