• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Florida must be punished

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Citing a Need for COVID Compliance JoeBama Administration Weighs U.S. Travel Restrictions on Florida - The Last RefugeThe Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com)

The vast majority of the Florida economy is essentially open and not impacted by the COVID-19 virus and state mitigation efforts. Factually visitors to Florida are stunned at the seemingly little impact the COVID scamdemic is having on the state. Everyone is going about their business as normal enjoying freedom, and there is no undue chaos or concern.

The common sense within Florida, the lack of actual economic damage and the absence of panic amid the citizenry, is adverse to the interests of those who have weaponized the fear of COVID to attain power and control over compliant citizens. Governor Ron DeSantis is considered a rebellious troublemaker who must be dealt with by JoeBama’s Federal agencies and authorities.

Today the Miami Herald is reporting that Joe Biden officials are contemplating using federal authority to restrict travel in to and out of Florida as a way to punish the sunshine state for their refusal to align with the fear-mongering compliance authority:

MIAMI – The Biden administration is considering whether to impose domestic travel restrictions, including on Florida, fearful that coronavirus mutations are threatening to reverse hard-fought progress on the pandemic.
[…] “we’re having conversations about anything that would help mitigate spread,” the official said, referring to discussions about new travel restrictions that could target the spread of the U.K. mutation in Florida.​

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
We are in God's waiting room, and we are studying for finals, Piss off Joe,

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
So checkpoints at the borders to inspect your papers

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
10 amendment holding her breath.
Actually I'd like to see succession. Texas to Dakota's, north to south, going westward to Pacific gaining Washington St because we're not giving up the coast. Every state along the gulf and up eastern seaboard. Leaving only the few leftist states alone and isolated. Let's see where liberalism really thrives.
I'm for dismantling this system

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Lol how do they think they can restrict travel to a state? Its like they are trying to lead to the break up of the US.

Last edited:

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
10 amendment holding her breath.
Actually I'd like to see succession. Texas to Dakota's, north to south, going westward to Pacific gaining Washington St because we're not giving up the coast. Every state along the gulf and up eastern seaboard. Leaving only the few leftist states alone and isolated. Let's see where liberalism really thrives.
I'm for dismantling this system
I've given it some thought and see no other way out of this. I wish a serious movement would start up. I no longer want to be associated with these jackals. With regards to a washed up, overrated rock star there is no middle ground to meet up at. Oil and water.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
I've given it some thought and see no other way out of this. I wish a serious movement would start up. I no longer want to be associated with these jackals. With regards to a washed up, overrated rock star there is no middle ground to meet up at. Oil and water.
I'm with you on this. I've been arguing this for years, and I didn't come to the conclusion lightly. They have the game rigged, with corrupt courts, with Federal payments to cities, to schools, to state highway departments. All used to threaten and extort, and with the kourt kangaroos, forbid.

This is a new level of lawlessness; but it's just the next level. They've in fact been lawless for a long, long time.

And there is no way to win at their rigged game, and no way to return to Constitutional limits on government, with the courts forbidding any reversion to the intent and spirit of the Constitution.

Secession is the only answer. And this is illustrating it. The nation's economy is in RUINS...EXCEPT FOR FLORIDA.

Because it's not the virus that's a danger, at all. It's lawless government, and its war on middle-class bourgeoisie.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Only the legislature can create law and CONgress has only the authority to regulate commerce between the states, they've no authority to regulate commerce within the states. The executive cannot create law, he can only enforce law.

A POTUS ordering a state to lock down is the very definition of tyranny. Hey, isn't that what Trump was allegedly going to inflict? Again the communist party accuses their opponents of doing that which they themselves do.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Only the legislature can create law and CONgress has only the authority to regulate commerce between the states, they've no authority to regulate commerce within the states. The executive cannot create law, he can only enforce law.

A POTUS ordering a state to lock down is the very definition of tyranny. Hey, isn't that what Trump was allegedly going to inflict?
The Left accuses others of doing what they do, aim to do, are trying to do or have done.

Always. It's a human trait - Psychological Projection.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
A POTUS ordering a state to lock down is the very definition of tyranny.
Over half the country views this administration as illegitimate. It's going to be an interesting 4 years if that continues to hold true and the Dims retain power

kiffertom

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Lol how do they think they can restrict travel to a state? Its like they arw trying to lead to the break up of the US.
that is the plan. they cant control the whole U.S. but they can control it if its in smaller pieces!

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
The vast majority of the Florida economy is essentially open and not impacted by the COVID-19 virus and state mitigation efforts. Factually visitors to Florida are stunned at the seemingly little impact the COVID scamdemic is having on the state. Everyone is going about their business as normal enjoying freedom, and there is no undue chaos or concern.

The common sense within Florida, the lack of actual economic damage and the absence of panic amid the citizenry, is adverse to the interests of those who have weaponized the fear of COVID to attain power and control over compliant citizens. Governor Ron DeSantis is considered a rebellious troublemaker who must be dealt with by JoeBama’s Federal agencies and authorities.
That is good enough for me to consider getting out of commie oregon & relocating to Florida. But then I remember we spent one December in the Keys when it rained so hard that the water was a foot deep on the road. I guess Florida's low elevation had a lot to do with it.:don't    know2:

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
That is good enough for me to consider getting out of commie oregon & relocating to Florida. But then I remember we spent one December in the Keys when it rained so hard that the water was a foot deep on the road. I guess Florida's low elevation had a lot to do with it.:don't    know2:
Yeah, a little. When you are at sea level right next to the sea, it's hard to put enough fall (pitch) on anything to reliably drain the water off.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
You seem to be referencing what's known in FL as a community pool as a bad thing! FL is a big state and the climate is much different between the northern and southern part of the state. I learned that the first time I drove the family to The Black Mouse fun park. I thought we were practically there when we crossed the FL state line. We got there 8 hours later!

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
that is the plan. they cant control the whole U.S. but they can control it if its in smaller pieces!
They can't control 50 separate State's. That makes it 10x more difficult. It would be like herding cats. Especially if the portion of 74 million Trump voters move to concentrate in the friendly area's then that plan will never work.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
You seem to be referencing what's known in FL as a community pool as a bad thing! FL is a big state and the climate is much different between the northern and southern part of the state. I learned that the first time I drove the family to The Black Mouse fun park. I thought we were practically there when we crossed the FL state line. We got there 8 hours later!
That kinda sucks but clearly these people have never driven through the Mid West. Try entering Kansas or Nebraska going E-W, its like all day to get the f out of there.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
That's what I thought about Texass ! :rotf::rotf::rotf:

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I read last week that airlines were creating more flights to Florida because nobody does any business travel anymore, just fun party travel.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Spent 10 years in Broward County...
Have seldom lived in a place where I had to look over my shoulder so much...
Lots of riff-raff that couldn't survive in States with cold winters...

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Spent 10 years in Broward County...
Have seldom lived in a place where I had to look over my shoulder so much...
Lots of riff-raff that couldn't survive in States with cold winters...
Speaking of riff raff, look how the state of California talks about its citizens

You’re just a peasant

DB700C0D-567C-486A-B9CC-00B0AA5DEE5F.jpeg

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Try entering Kansas or Nebraska going E-W, its like all day to get the f out of there.
The joke went something like this. A Texan was bragging about his ranch. "I can get in my car on one end of my ranch in the morning, and by the time I got to the other end, it was evening." The other guy nodded, and replied, "Yeah, I had a car like that once."

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
As I said we went to Florida mid January, the Fort Myers metro complex. Maybe I just hit good spots but I found it very clean, devoid of homeless camps and a beautiful place.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I like it here. Temp is 74F, air is still... peacock is peeking in my window...

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
What really slammed the concept of projection home on me was when a client accused me of embezzling from his construction loan account. I found out a month or two later that he was a hard core crook, convinced that everyone would do what he would do in a given situation, i.e., steal.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The Left accuses others of doing what they do, aim to do, are trying to do or have done.

Always. It's a human trait - Psychological Projection.
Zionists globalists have that tool in their playbook too. It's just one of the means the Bolsheviks use to spread communism and totalitarianism across the planet. They're making great headway too

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
What really slammed the concept of projection home on me was when a client accused me of embezzling from his construction loan account. I found out a month or two later that he was a hard core crook, convinced that everyone would do what he would do in a given situation, i.e., steal.
Here's how you spot a thief in your midst:

A person loses something. A normal, moral individual would say, "I lost it!" or "Did you see it?"

A thief screams, "SOMEONE STOLE IT!" Because that's how he thinks - his view of the world. Because he would be stealing it.

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
If you want to see projection writ large, the dimocrat party is as about as an extreme an example as I thought could exist.

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
If you want to see projection writ large, the dimocrat party is as about as an extreme an example as I though could exist.
They're absolutely psychotic...infantile, arrested development...seemingly controlled by either the mentally ill, autistics, or both.

But the truth is, they, also, are just a reflection of what's happening in the greater culture. The stupifying of the Untied Skates of Amerika. We really have become Idiocracy...would we have tolerated the insanity we're now seeing, 40 years ago? Forty years ago, we launched a multibillion-dollar effort to arrive at energy independence. Well, the Synthetic Fuels Corporation gave us exactly zero fuel for the money; but geological engineers' work on horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing DID give us that. And the Keystone Pipeline Project promised us more oil from a friendly neighbor, rather than Ollie du Snackbar, who wanted to kill us to get into Allah's Whorehouse.

This was what we were all PRAYING for; and once we got it, we got the Party of Government TO SHUT IT DOWN.

Face Diapers. Can you imagine such junk science spouted from medical professionals just 20 years ago? I remember copper bracelets and Laetrile. Quacks, many of whom claimed to be better educated than actual physicians, were taking the stupes' money and giving them this junk. The FDA shut it down - you wanted Laetrile, go to Mexico. And die there, because Laetrile was useless.

NOW IT IS THE OPPOSITE. Clinical tests are rejected; technical facts, such as particulate size versus filtering ability...again, rejected. Medicine that WORKS, when properly tested and properly used, rejected - in favor of a "vaccine" that is more lethal than the disease.

We're terrified of Glow Bull Warming; and our intelligentsia's solution? ELECTRIC BATTERY CARS. With HUGE toxic material use. And these are cars that sponteneously combust - burning houses and commercial garages down.

Thirty years ago, Musky Elon would be in a moldy jail cell. Instead...wouldn't surprise me if the oily son of a bitch winds up running for Preezy Dint. Oh...not born here? That's just that Ray Cyst Con-shit-tushion. Hussein the Kenyan liberated us of that Ray Sissm.

No...we have moved Beyond Stupid. And stupid people, like we have become, cannot maintain this sort of society.

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

stAGgering

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Look at the video in the article below, listen to the Florida covid statistics compared to the rest of the nation and it's clear that the state should be imitated not vilified. But "War Is Peace, Freedom Is Slavery, and Ignorance Is Strength" seems to be the motto of the present day dimocrat party.

Governor Ron DeSantis Responds to Biden Threats of Restricting Florida Travel - The Last RefugeThe Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com)

Southpark...

Kids, successful Conservatives rrrr Bad.
MMMkay.
When Conservatives succeed kids, they are stealing from us mmmkay.
Listen kids mmmkay, when you do not join the safe majority, you're bad mmmkay.
And now kids, there is punishment for not being safe and good.
You must be good kids mmmkay.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Translation?

What language was he speaking
Spanish. ...and the word "peasant"(country dweller/farmer) is from an old French word pais/paisent/païsant.

Italian = paesano