• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Foods that help you heal

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
FB_IMG_1551753279135.jpg

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Somebody once said let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food.
If anyone cares check out Ted slanker grass fed website. I read his newsletter. I think he's informative.

EO 11110

Posting from Epstein Island
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
adding foods high in copper has changed my life - sesame seeds, cashews are top sources

iron -- has healed two women family members' skin conditions --- allergy to sun, itching, etc. poof.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
FB_IMG_1552310683928.jpg

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
^^^ But does it have fluoride?
Typical Tap Water Content:
  • Chlorine
  • Fluorine compounds
  • Trihalomethanes (THMs)
  • Salts of:
    • arsenic
    • radium
    • aluminium
    • copper
    • lead
    • mercury
    • cadmium
    • barium
  • Hormones
  • Nitrates
  • Pesticides
We have a well & the water is PURE, we don't even filter it. Our water is 100% natural & tastes wonderful. City water is shit, in my opinion.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Typical Tap Water Content:
  • Chlorine
  • Fluorine compounds
  • Trihalomethanes (THMs)
  • Salts of:
    • arsenic
    • radium
    • aluminium
    • copper
    • lead
    • mercury
    • cadmium
    • barium
  • Hormones
  • Nitrates
  • Pesticides
We have a well & the water is PURE, we don't even filter it. Our water is 100% natural & tastes wonderful. City water is shit, in my opinion.
Us too.... my well is 270' & pumps out clear clean pure water... City water just plain sucks.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Us too.... my well is 270' & pumps out clear clean pure water... City water just plain sucks.
270 feet deep, WOW, I thought my 85 feet was deep !!!

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
my well is 400' total depth (TD), the water table is 170'.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
FB_IMG_1552775643899.jpg

EO 11110

Site Supporter
Mother Lode
https://www.mdlinx.com/journal-summ...d/2019/03/19/7561030/?spec=cardiology&rcid=91

Among free-living elders included in a randomized trial assessing the impacts of walnuts at ≈15% energy on age-related disorders (Walnuts and Healthy Aging study), researchers evaluated the 2-year effects on office blood pressure (BP) and 24-hours ambulatory BP of a walnut diet vs a control diet. They included 305 participants in a prespecified analysis and 236 (75%) participants finished the study (65% women; age, 69 years; 60% with mild hypertension).

Good tolerability of walnuts was reported, with compliance >98%. Less uptitration of antihypertensive medication was needed in the walnut group vs controls during the trial. Furthermore, the walnut group demonstrated better overall BP regulation vs controls. Elderly subjects who consumed walnuts, especially those with mild hypertension, had a reduction in systolic BP.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
c
https://www.mdlinx.com/journal-summ...d/2019/03/19/7561030/?spec=cardiology&rcid=91

Among free-living elders included in a randomized trial assessing the impacts of walnuts at ≈15% energy on age-related disorders (Walnuts and Healthy Aging study), researchers evaluated the 2-year effects on office blood pressure (BP) and 24-hours ambulatory BP of a walnut diet vs a control diet. They included 305 participants in a prespecified analysis and 236 (75%) participants finished the study (65% women; age, 69 years; 60% with mild hypertension).

Good tolerability of walnuts was reported, with compliance >98%. Less uptitration of antihypertensive medication was needed in the walnut group vs controls during the trial. Furthermore, the walnut group demonstrated better overall BP regulation vs controls. Elderly subjects who consumed walnuts, especially those with mild hypertension, had a reduction in systolic BP.
My Cardiologist said to consume three kinds of nuts per day to control BP & atherosclerosis. I consume walnuts two or three times every day, along with others such as macadamia, pistachios, etc... Since I rarely eat meat, I use nuts & seeds as a source of protein in salads, oatmeal, etc.. I find myself using a dash of salt to increase my BP when it drops below 110. A good problem to have.

stAGgering

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
I am a firm believer in eating healthy to help prevent, or at least help heal from, illnesses & injuries.
This is a good bunch of data.

https://www.healthline.com/health/foods-that-help-you-heal?slot_pos=article_2&utm_source=Sailthru Email&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=generalhealth&utm_content=2019-02-21
I'll say again "Right for Your Type" - D'Adamo.
This blood type way to consume separates people as we do autos, diesel, gas, propane, electric, jet fuel, etc.
If you do not stress your body with low octane, or improper fuel, all is converted and efficiency is gained.
Wrong octane and you get pinging valves or carbon build up, less power, lower mileage.
There is zero difference by comparison fuel is as fuel does... in the correct engine.
Our 2+ million year old DNA program recognizes consumption by nose, then taste buds, then digestive system.
On this diet, if one is on it, wrong fuel does not smell appealing, mouth puts forth thick protective saliva, then burps, farts, and
quick discharge of incorrect fuel.
Just how often do you see other species venturing outside what is best for them to healthfully survive?
Skip the animals with habitat destroyed, choice reduction.
Just had ex-girlfriend call and ask about diet.
I gave her references, and hope she does.
The others I have dated and do, six pack tummy and slender legs, with glowing hair and clear beautiful skin.
The hair change is AMAZING. Takes a bit due to growth speed, but wow.
& they love it.

EO 11110

Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I'll say again "Right for Your Type" - D'Adamo.

Just had ex-girlfriend call and ask about diet.
I gave her references, and hope she does.
The others I have dated and do, six pack tummy and slender legs, with glowing hair and clear beautiful skin.
The hair change is AMAZING. Takes a bit due to growth speed, but wow.
& they love it.
can you expand on the hair change, six pack, slender legs, glowing skin? some details on what you attribute that to. thanks.