• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

For the members who worship a religion, tell me your opinion on this :

HardTruth

Silver Miner
Seeker
Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions.Proverbs 18:2
Hardtruth bible of logic . Verse 2: 9 - It is often easy to spot religious pall parrots that forgo individual thought and replace it with endless verses from religious texts .

I'm hoping for a 2018 release of my book. You wanna reserve a copy ? Its loaded with a lot of insights.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Hard Truth,

Confused...

You think we MAY be lab rats of an alien society? Did you conjure this scenario in your head to do you have some kind of physical evidence? Is this a belief or just some scenario pondering.

Where might this alien society have originated?

Who are the TPTB? I read this term a lot on here. It seems a copout to me. What and who are these powers?

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I believe, that TPTB, would NEVER allow any text into the hands of us peon humans in society, that told all the facts of creation, the universe ,
etc. By them keeping such knowledge in their possession, it ensures they always keep the advantage and the rest of us are just left " guessing" on these things. After all, this same TPTB, has done a great job of controlling the printing presses and flow of info to the masses, for eons.

I also think that there may be more then 2 main options to the existence of life {divine creation, evolution} , that we have been taught. I think its more likely, we are lab rats created by advanced aliens and maybe a bit of evolution plays into it all .

I do not think any divine, perfect, loving, moral and forgiving God/s embrace a evil religious dogma of " WORSHIP ME , FEAR ME , IDOLIZE
ME , PROPERLY , OR ELSE BE MURDERED/RAPTURED IN THE MOST HORRIFIC WAYS IMAGINEABLE , AND THEN ,AS IF THAT WERE NOT ENOUGH, WE WILL TORUTRE YOUR SOUL FOR A ETERNITY.

I understand my beliefs, may irritate many, but my beliefs do not dictate that I should verbally condemn any person to a eternity of pain, in hell, for not agreeing with me.
Who created the advanced aliens? Now, don't say more advanced aliens, because then you're just introducing an infinite progression of more and more aliens, none of whom you can prove to exist.