• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

For those holding Pretium

Scorpio

Разыскиваются украинские блондинки
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
BUYOUT!

+$5 a share from current

To consider and, if thought advisable, to pass a special resolution of shareholders and optionholders, voting together as a single class, approving a plan of arrangement involving Pretium Resources Inc., Newcrest Mining Limited and Newcrest BC Mining Ltd. under Section 288 of the Business Corporations Act (British Columbia), as more fully described in the Information Circular accompanying the Notice of Meeting.
MANAGEMENT RECOMMENDED VOTE: FOR

Last edited:

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
buyout is 18.50 a share cash or in shares ot the purchaser, your choice,

I said give me the cash

sc.png

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Damn. I bailed out around $13.00 about a year ago. I got tired of wafting for... a buyout like this.

Last edited:

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
18.50 canuckistani is what I read.

EchelonPL

Reaction score
Same thing is happening to Golden Star. A CCP company is on it's way to buy out another African Gold Junior. Planned to completely buy out Golden Star for $3.91 I believe.

PS. Not often you get so lucky with these things so that's why diversification is key. I bought GSS at $2.50 a share a few months back.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
yep EOA, you are correct,
after your comment went back and reviewed it further

If you are a registered Shareholder, you will receive any cash Consideration in Canadian dollars, unless you exercise the option to elect, in your Letter of Transmittal, to receive any cash Consideration in another currency. In order to take advantage of this option, a registered Shareholder must return his, her or its Pretivm Share certificates or DRS Advice(s) representing Pretivm Shares, along with a properly completed and duly executed Letter of Transmittal electing to receive cash Consideration in another currency, by the Effective Date. If you are a non-registered Shareholder, you will receive any cash Consideration in Canadian dollars unless you contact the intermediary in whose name your Pretivm Shares are registered and request that the intermediary make an election on your behalf. If your intermediary does not make an election on your behalf, you will receive any cash Consideration in Canadian dollars. If you take advantage of the election described above to receive any cash Consideration in a currency other than Canadian dollars, the exchange rate that will be used to convert payments from Canadian dollars into such other currency will be the rate established by Computershare Trust Company of Canada on the date the funds are converted, which rate will be based on the prevailing market rate on the date the funds are converted. The risk of any fluctuations in such rates, including risks relating to the particular date and time at which funds are converted, will be solely borne by the Shareholder electing to convert its Canadian dollar consideration into another currency. Computershare Trust Company of Canada will act as principal in such currency conversion transactions

not much to write home about if you weren't already in it
edited original comment and chart to reflect reality

looked up the quote in canadian $

Pretium Resources Inc. (PVG.TO)​

Toronto - Toronto Real Time Price. Currency in CAD
Add to watchlist

17.87+0.06 (+0.34%)
At close: December 23 04:00PM EST

Last edited:

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
what I would like to know is who was given the green light to buy back in Aug, and again first part of Nov??

so who was in the know and front running this as it shows so clearly in the charts?