• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Former President George H. W. Bush dead at 94

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1543683023168.png

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I was not a fan of any bush, they were all up the ass of the Saudis and all spent like drunken sailors, Florida's budget went up 57% under cry baby jeb. I'm so tired of voting for the lesser of the evils, I hope trump ends the streak since the first bush

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
The Evil Has Died
1543687842280.png

A bit of good news: George H.W. Bush is dead, finally. At least he’ll do no more harm. But the harm he did do was enough.
Like the Nazis his father did good business with, Bush wanted a New World Order – and spoke of it lovingly and often. And now it’s upon us, in no small measure because of his machinations and those of his frog-torturing, mass-murdering, war criminal son – who was elevated to the position from which he was able to commit mass murder solely on the juice provided by his connected father.

(more) https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2018/12/01/the-evil-has-died/

There. I had to post one honest obituary on HWB before the MSM "thousand points of light" bullshit blizzard strikes this nation:panda:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Interesting timing.
Interesting timing, indeed.

Dec 5 was supposed to be an interesting Q day.
Now it's a National Day of Mourning and the New York Stock Exchange will be closed on Dec 5th.

CNBC181201.jpg

This says more about Bush than it does Trump:
  • The lifelong Republican and father of President George W. Bush voted for Hillary Clinton in the Democrat's failed run against Donald Trump in 2016.
  • Trump was not invited to the funeral of matriarch Barbara Bush in April.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
How nice of Mr. Shrub to die, taking all the media focus off the infrastructure disaster in Anchorage ... who will be hard pressed to begin repairs with less than 6 hours of daylight and hard freezing already arrived.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Que the Q's. It's all goin to plan. Damn, they are slick.

"Captain, there are large chunks of ice on the deck!"

"Not now, have you yet tried the new oi- less popcorn in the steering compartments?"

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
So HW Bush dies the SAME DAY as this critical news about the Huber investigation. Like McStain’s death/funeral, it will dominate the MSM new cycle for days, overshadowing Monday’s court decision on Comey testifying to congress in closed hearing.
Coincidence? No.

He dies a few weeks back & they were just saving it for a dick block like this. Anything to advance the cause.

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Lets look back ourselves shall we at the life and times of 41.. maybe call it a thousand points of darkness

George H.W. Bush and Jennifer Fitzgerald

Bush met Fitzgerald when she became his personal assistant in 1974. He was serving as special envoy to China at the time, but Fitzgerald stayed on, following Bush Sr. to his post at the C.I.A. and as Ronald Reagan's vice president. According to former U.S. diplomat Louis Fields, Bush and Fitzgerald shared a private cottage in Switzerland during an official visit in 1984 (all the while, Barbara Bush was out promoting her book C. Fred's Story
, about the Bush family dog). Much to the frustration of the Clinton camp, this story never received nearly the coverage of the 42nd president's numerous affairs. That's not for lack of trying, either: In a May 1992 interview with Vanity Fair, as her husband was being dogged by allegations surrounding his affair with Gennifer Flowers, Hillary Clinton was quick to remind everyone that President Bush had his own Jennifer. Few people listened then, but now that Hillary is a candidate in her own right, will her cries of hypocrisy gain more traction should her husband's sex life become an issue again? (And it probably will.)

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
F181201.jpg

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Why is the market closed? Has that ever happened in the past when a former prez kicks the bucket? New precedent being set?
Don't pass the smell test........................

Unexpected NYSE Closings
In addition to holidays, the NYSE may shut down under a variety of circumstances, including inclement weather or national emergencies…

The assassination of President Abraham Lincoln in 1865 caused the first extended closure of the NYSE, shuttering the exchange for more than a week.

The exchange was down for five months in 1914 at the onset of World War I. The market didn’t close on December 8, 1941, the day after the Pearl Harbor bombing, but did close for two days in August 1945 to mark the surrender of Japan.

The NYSE closed September 11-14, 2001, following the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

Of course, the NYSE doesn’t just close for solemn occasions – sometimes they’re celebratory.

For instance, NYSE closed for three days in 1889 to mark the centennial of President George Washington’s inauguration. The exchange was also down for three days in 1892 to commemorate the 400th anniversary of Christopher Columbus’ arrival in the New World.

And it closed on July 21, 1969 to honor the first moon landing.

Hurricanes, computer failures, and power outages have also prompted unexpected closings of the NYSE. On July 8, 2015, for instance, the computer systems at the NYSE went down for nearly four hours during the day’s trading session.

skychief

enthusiastic stacker
Silver Miner
Bush wanted a New World Order – and spoke of it lovingly and often. And now it’s upon us...
There are many frightening things attributed to Bush 41 - some things debatable and questionable, but the NWO thing is indisputable.

I was horrified when he touted it during his speeches.

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'm thinking dclas hits tuesday evening. White hats need cover (funeral coverage) to get the info out there.

And who knows, maybe they will use the funeral to round folks up?

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The Evil Has Died
View attachment 117693

A bit of good news: George H.W. Bush is dead, finally. At least he’ll do no more harm. But the harm he did do was enough.
Like the Nazis his father did good business with, Bush wanted a New World Order – and spoke of it lovingly and often. And now it’s upon us, in no small measure because of his machinations and those of his frog-torturing, mass-murdering, war criminal son – who was elevated to the position from which he was able to commit mass murder solely on the juice provided by his connected father.

(more) https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2018/12/01/the-evil-has-died/

There. I had to post one honest obituary on HWB before the MSM "thousand points of light" bullshit blizzard strikes this nation:panda:
From the article ...

"The entire Bush family is a crime syndicate that puts the Corleones to shame (with George W. Bush playing the role of Fredo)."

Priceless !!!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
The guy was 95 and could barely move.

If you saw HW Bush in person for 2 minutes you could have made that call. Thanks for the laugh though, Q, the gift that keeps on givin.
Pay attention.... that wasn't a Q post. That was posted by an anon, not Q.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Q u

It all reads the same View attachment 117699 Anon must be the Bitconnect of the Q world
You are also an anon. We don't know you. Your post is just like the other anon's post. Put out there for all the world to see. Make of any post what you will.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
You are also an anon. We don't know you. Your post is just like the other anon's post. Put out there for all the world to see. Make of any post what you will.
1543695091290.png
I beg of you.... I miss the old days of disinformation dissimination.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
View attachment 117701 I beg of you.... I miss the old days of disinformation dissimination.
LOL! I was never a follower of Lindsey Williams. I'm sure he's a nice old man but all his talk of getting insider tips from "the elites" was a bit much.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Lindsay was probably once a wonderful preacher of the gospel, pleading with lost men over theirsouls.

I don't expect Pastor Williams had much of a pension to fall back on, so, he got played.

His 'insider' died a number of years ago, yet he still received 'inside information' to this day?

Anyone who would use a man of God for a stooge, well, the truth is fairly obvious today to anyone with a modem.

No need to look to 'anyone' as the 'deep state' is the now 'in your face state'.

Fatrat

Silver Miner
3) Hillary before she talks drunkenly with a reporter...

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter