• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Former President George H. W. Bush dead at 94

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Oh fuck all the scumbag bushes, this thread needs close
Shush ! We are draining the swamp one old goat at a time BUT were are draining it.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
There's a vid of papa bush giving a speech re Kennedy's assassination (a relatively recent one) and when he says, "Killed by a lone gunman Oswald (something to that effect)" he starts laughing.

Found the clip. He's speaking at Gerald Ford's funeral.

GuitarFan

The shitlibs on both social media and mainstream media are fawning over Bush senior because he didn't like Trump and voted for Hillary. They did the same thing with McCain.

H.W. Bush wanted to "fast track" NAFTA while blue collar workers were getting crushed during his presidency along with appropriating a $50 billion taxpayer bailout during the savings and loan debacle. These are tenants, among others he did, that democrats should have been against but hey if you hate Trump all is forgiven. It's now MAGA vs the establishment.

By the way, here was the moment in 1992 when the main stream media decided to impose restrictions on what could be asked during town hall debates. Here the moderator Carole Simpson didn't know what questions people would ask and you could see how clueless and out of touch Bush was. Hillary was just as out of touch during her run.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Just curious. Did Q suggest Bush was McCained?

SC

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Just curious. Did Q suggest Bush was McCained?

SC
The asshole was 94. All you had to do was blow on him and he was ready to fade away.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The shitlibs on both social media and mainstream media are fawning over Bush senior because he didn't like Trump and voted for Hillary. They did the same thing with McCain.

H.W. Bush wanted to "fast track" NAFTA while blue collar workers were getting crushed during his presidency along with appropriating a $50 billion taxpayer bailout during the savings and loan debacle. These are tenants, among others he did, that democrats should have been against but hey if you hate Trump all is forgiven. It's now MAGA vs the establishment.

By the way, here was the moment in 1992 when the main stream media decided to impose restrictions on what could be asked during town hall debates. Here the moderator Carole Simpson didn't know what questions people would ask and you could see how clueless and out of touch Bush was. Hillary was just as out of touch during her run.

She asked a really good question & he didn't have a clue. Just blabbered.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
There's a vid of papa bush giving a speech re Kennedy's assassination (a relatively recent one) and when he says, "Killed by a lone gunman Oswald (something to that effect)" he starts laughing.

Found the clip. He's speaking at Gerald Ford's funeral.

I
"The Warren Commission will always be the definitive explanation of the Kennedy assassination because Jerry Ford said so and Jerry Ford's word was always good."

I'm laughing pretty hard at that moment myself.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1543804795873.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

phoneman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
3. Bill Clinton
Gotta get him before AIDs does.

Remember when Bill fired the White House doctor because he wouldn't give Bill mystery shots. Doctor wanted to know what the injections were for. Bill told him to hit the road.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
This former director of the CIA and neoconservative President was likely instrumental in the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy and instrumental in our current entanglement in the Middle East. He represents the deep end of the deepstate.

I’ve always thought of him as a competent yet corrupt leader.

Anyways, fuck him and his family
If You Murdered A Bunch Of People, Mass Murder Is Your Single Defining Legacy

Thought experiment:

Think of an acquaintance of yours. Not someone you’re particularly close to, just some guy in the cast of extras from the scenery of your life. Now, imagine learning that that guy is a serial murderer, who has been prowling the streets for years stabbing people to death. Imagine he goes his whole life without ever suffering any consequences for murdering all those people, and then when he dies, everyone wants to talk about how great he was and share heartwarming anecdotes about him. If you try to bring up the whole serial killing thing, people react with sputtering outrage that you would dare to speak ill of such a noble and wonderful person.

“Look, I didn’t agree with everything he did, but you can’t just let one not-so-great thing from a man’s life eclipse all the other good things he’s accomplished,” they protest. “For example, did you know he was a baseball captain at Yale?”

“But… what about all those people he murdered?” you reply.

“God, why can’t you just pay respect to a great man in our time of mourning??” they shout in exasperation.

George HW Bush systematically attacked the civilian infrastructure in Iraq. He turned hospitals into death rows for infants. He widely used depleted uranium, causing cancer rates to skyrocket. He made Iraq a mass graveyard. And the killing hasn’t stopped since.​
4,678 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

I remember feeling a deep sense of shame and anger when I visited the Amiriyah shelter in Iraq. George HW Bush killed more than 400 civilians huddled there on February 13, 1991. These are the crimes we should be discussing today.​
1,748 people are talking about this

View image on Twitter

It was George Bush Snr. who ordered the bombing of the “Highway of Death” in 1991. The death toll remains unknown. Robert Fisk, the journalist, said he “lost count of the Iraqi corpses crammed into the smoldering wreckage or slumped face down in the sand”.​
2,634 people are talking about this

You turn on the TV, and it’s nothing but nonstop hagiography and adulation for this guy who you know was a serial murderer. Pick up a newspaper and it’s the same thing. On the rare occasions where they do mention his astonishingly high body count, they frame it as a good thing: he got the killing done quickly and efficiently. He helped our country get over its phobia of mass murder. Our streets sure are a lot cleaner without all those unwanted prostitutes and homeless people he butchered.

“What the hell?” you think to yourself. “This guy brutally murdered a whole bunch of men, women and children for no good reason. We all know this. How come that isn’t the single defining thing about this man’s life that we’re all discussing right now? When Timothy McVeigh died people didn’t spend all their time talking about his love of the Constitution or how he never liked broccoli. Nobody cares how much Ted Bundy loved his cat. Why are they celebrating this mass murderer as though his mass murders are some marginal, irrelevant anomaly in his life and not the single defining feature of it? I mean, that is his legacy!”

How surreal would that be? How weird would it feel to have all that death and destruction go either unmentioned or outright praised in discussing your acquaintance who perpetrated it?

Of course, this will never happen. No random schmuck in your life will ever get caught committing a single murder, let alone many, without being punished and seeing it become the very first thing people think of whenever their name comes up. No, that sort of treatment is a privilege that is reserved only for the elites who rule over us.

101 people are talking about this

If a man kills a lot of people, then his legacy is that of a mass murderer. There is nothing else anyone could possibly accomplish in their lifetime which could eclipse the significance of the act of violently ripping the life out of thousands of human bodies. I don’t care if you started a charity, if you gave a graduation speech, or if you loved your wife very much. If you committed war crimes, knowingly targeted civilian shelters, and deliberately targeted a nation’s civilian infrastructure to gain a strategic advantage after the conclusion of a war based on lies, then you are a mass murderer who may have also done some other far less significant things during the rest of your time on this planet. That is who you are.

Murder is treated as the most serious crime anyone can commit in societies around the world because it is the single most egregious violation of personal sovereignty possible. When you murder someone, you willfully overpower their will for themselves and take everything away from them, without any possibility of their getting any of it back. This doesn’t stop being true if someone happens to be sitting in an office which empowers him to murder people without fear of consequences. If you murder one person, then what you are for the rest of your life, first and foremost, is a murderer, because murder is such a hugely significant crime. If you murder a large number of people, then what you are is a mass murderer.

George HW Bush was a mass murderer. That is his legacy. That is what he was. Any discussion of the man’s life which does not put this single defining legacy front and center by a very wide margin is being dishonest about the thing that murder is, and is doing so out of fealty to a corrupt power structure which enables consequence-free murder on a mass scale as long as it happens in accordance with the will of that power structure.

The ignored legacy of George H.W. Bush: war crimes, racism, and obstruction of justice https://interc.pt/2RrGxbb by @mehdirhasan
1,643 people are talking about this

Whenever I hold my customary public “good riddance” social media celebration after a war pig dies, I always get people telling me they hope I die for saying such a thing. And of course I am aware that I am courting controversy by saying immediately after someone’s death that the world is better off without them, and hostile reactions necessarily come along with that. But I also think it says so much about people’s deification of these child-killing elites that simply being glad to see them leave this world, peacefully of old age and in their own homes, is seen as such an unforgivable offense that it deserves nothing short of death. I suppose that’s how high of a pedestal you need to place someone on above the ordinary people in order to see their acts of mass murder as insignificant little foibles instead of horrific atrocities which define their entire personhood. In the eyes of the thoroughly propagandized public, they are gods, as the nonstop fawning beatification of Poppy Bush makes abundantly clear.

US presidents are not special. They are not made of any different kind of substance than you or I. When they order the extermination of large numbers of human lives for no legitimate reason, they are as guilty as you or I would be if we murdered each and every one of those people ourselves, personally. And if you or I had done such a thing during our lives, we both know people wouldn’t be spending their time after we die talking about how delightful and charming we were.

George Herbert Walker Bush was a mass murderer, and the only reason that undeniable fact isn’t dominating public discourse today is because of the myopia caused by a deeply unjust power dynamic.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2018/12...e-mass-murder-is-your-single-defining-legacy/

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Ripping babies from incubators....:belly laugh:

Imagine a world without Bushes and Clintons!

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Was that a claim made by Bush to incite citizens to get on board with attacking Iraq ?

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Was that a claim made by Bush to incite citizens to get on board with attacking Iraq ?
The good old days, I remember it like it was yesterday:

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Thanks Hedge, I owe ya one... (and my IOUs are good, all hand written on paper)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Exactly, and it's accuracy has since been debunked. It was a lie. You can imagine my shock and disbelief

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
So this wonderful human being who gave us the Gulf war which begat 911 which begat the Patriot Act that moved his lovely declared one world order forward. Of course the leftys love him since he was a failed one termer that gave us, yes the Clintons whom he adopted as his son and daughter in law whom he voted for as a presidential contender against his own supposed party. So yes we should truly pay our respects to this piece of ____ ( you fill in the blank). Sorry revisionists but them is the facts.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
This shows the merits of a normal marriage to a dutiful and loving wife, while the man is a low life, one of the sleaziest scum bags around who left two fellow Navy men to go down in flames and finally presided over suffering that continues to this day of our insane involvement in Iraq, when more balanced experts saw that as total folly, and a bottomless pit of spending, and "you broke it, you own it" disasters. Yup, the guy was a spook and drawn to chaos for all the $$$s reaped during it.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A man of great faith

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
90[1].jpg

"For a time he may perhaps defend himself against this cry, lest
(in conjunction with the oath he has taken, to the Constitution, as a good patriot citizen, etc)
It might make a disturbing
impression upon his whole business venture. In the course of years he
becomes so hardened against this cry that he hears it no more. At the
beginning it is perhaps with a certain sense of shame he hears himself
called a true disciple of Christ. In the course of years he has become so
accustomed to hearing it that he himself believes he is that. Then he
dies, as fundamentally depraved as it is possible for a man to be — and
he is buried as a witness to the truth. "

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
View attachment 117903

"For a time he may perhaps defend himself against this cry, lest
(in conjunction with the oath he has taken, to the Constitution, as a good patriot citizen, etc)
It might make a disturbing
impression upon his whole business venture. In the course of years he
becomes so hardened against this cry that he hears it no more. At the
beginning it is perhaps with a certain sense of shame he hears himself
called a true disciple of Christ. In the course of years he has become so
accustomed to hearing it that he himself believes he is that. Then he
dies, as fundamentally depraved as it is possible for a man to be — and
he is buried as a witness to the truth. "

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Stock market and Post Office are closed on Wed. to the honor the god father - what else is closed? Is Bill Clinton going to get the same - the rapist/pedo?

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Now they're closing the post office on Wednesday in observance of a national day of mourning- for this guy. I gotta wonder who ordered that little gem. Was it the same orange puffer clown fish that tweeted that picture last week of the Bush's behind bars?
Say it isn't so.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Now they're closing the post office on Wednesday in observance of a national day of mourning- for this guy. I gotta wonder who ordered that little gem. Was it the same orange puffer clown fish that tweeted that picture last week of the Bush's behind bars?
Say it isn't so.
I sure hope they close the banks too!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Stock market and Post Office are closed on Wed. to the honor the god father - what else is closed? Is Bill Clinton going to get the same - the rapist/pedo?
Of course Mr Hillary Clinton will get the same honor. This is a country of warped minds and upside down logic. We accepted it now we own it!

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Clyde Lewis of GROUNDZEROMEDIA.ORG has two guests with him tonight and they are all over the - many faces of G.H.W.Bush.
His numerous involvements with the CIA, as a businessman, and bureaucrat. Discussing the Bush - Hinkley Family connections, their connections with the Savings and Loan debacle.
If you miss the broadcast you can find the show at Sound Cloud and other podcast platforms.

www.groundzeromedia.org

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Makes little sense. But here's one that makes even less sense... The post office is closed for regular mail but they will still be running and delivering Amazon's mail. Figure that one out.
Not to stick up for them on this issue, but they no doubt have a contract with amazon concerning two day delivery for Prime members. One reason that USPS delivers on Sundays now.