• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Former President George H. W. Bush dead at 94

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Makes little sense. But here's one that makes even less sense... The post office is closed for regular mail but they will still be running and delivering Amazon's mail. Figure that one out.
Contract w/ AMAZON means $$$$$$$$$ the USPS needs. IMO

Side note: I do a little Crossing Guard Job for the Elementary close by, an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon. Its good for gas money.
ANYWAY, Yesterday early morning the Sun was not even up yet and here comes the small version of the US Postal truck down the road. He was turning into the crossing street I guard. "Early start Today" I shouted. "I've been running since 6am" He said as he drove by.
Around here you don't see a mailman until 9:00am. Our mail doesn't get delivered here until 11-12 noon normally. On a Monday or day after a holiday maybe 12-1pm.

FYI - The USPS is a para-gov. entity. That means the mailman is a government employee, but as to their retirement USPS is solely responsible for those funds. Government Agencies can figure / project Retirement Costs into their annual budget granted by congress.
The USPS can not and that is the reason Postage Rates go up so often and another is coming after the first of the year.
If you MAIL get your FOREVER Stamps now I believe they are going to 75 cents each in 2019.

bulloncoins

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Can't wait to see who will show up for this shindig...I wonder if the Deep State will be passing around notes to each other like at No Names last show.
I don't know how to link to Twitter and post it here but if someone does, if you go to an account for LoneWolfAndrewJackson@LoneWolfAJAXO
There is a video of W passing a note to Michelle Obama.

Edited to add: my sister informs me it was a cough drop. A private joke between the two, as he gave her one at no-name's funeral when they sat next to each other and she started coughing. Sounds resonable.

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I don't know how to link to Twitter and post it here but if someone does, if you go to an account for LoneWolfAndrewJackson@LoneWolfAJAXO
I can't post the vid ether, but here is a screen shot !

1544034412663.png

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Postage Rates go up so often and another is coming after the first of the year.
YUP, when I was a youngster, we had 2 penny postcards & a letter was 3 pennies !

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
I used to, on rare occasions, do public speaking and my goal was always, always, if you can get them to laugh and then later get them to cry you can win that whole audience, left/right/inbetween. Doesn't matter who they are.

George W Bush did a great job eulogizing his father today.

Reminds me of when I was grateful to be a public servant of a country once called America.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
YUP, when I was a youngster, we had 2 penny postcards & a letter was 3 pennies !
MEH.

FEH.

PEH.

Penny postcards is whut we had:

And if you did not seal your letter, it only cost 2c.

And you could put pennies on the letters instead of stamps.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
MEH.

FEH.

PEH.

Penny postcards is whut we had:

And if you did not seal your letter, it only cost 2c.

And you could put pennies on the letters instead of stamps.
I forgot how old you actually are !!! :oriental: :gracious:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Actually forever only to .55 but the first class packaging is going zonal which will cost a lot more for most packages.
Didn’t know about the first class thing. That might hurt a bit. Priority will probably change, too.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I used to, on rare occasions, do public speaking and my goal was always, always, if you can get them to laugh and then later get them to cry you can win that whole audience, left/right/inbetween. Doesn't matter who they are.

George W Bush did a great job eulogizing his father today.

Reminds me of when I was grateful to be a public servant of a country once called America.
W always seemed to be able to rise to the occasion when the pressure was on and give a solid speech.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
a 10% increase and .gov keeps saying there is no inflation, just make it a fkin buck already
Tick tock, Tick tock, they're working on it. Tick tock, Tick tock,....

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
You have to give G H W Bush some leeway. His idiot son Jeb got shellacked by DJT. But that was Jeb's fault. He ran on the Mexican ticket for president of the USA. The Bush's were so bitter they claimed Hillary was the sister they never had. You know the family had to have gone nuts to make that claim.

laughingmouse.gif

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
You have to give G H W Bush some leeway
The only thing I will give GHWB is: that POS is only superseded by HRC !!! And not by much, at that !

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
no name...... ghwb..... ever think they were sacrificed to advance the agenda? Might as well use them as to let them go to waste.....

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Remember when the lefties spat and called them "Shrub" and "Neocons" as if they were terms of derision.

Hailed as a patriot and a hero

My have times changed

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Death

Back then on March 1st 1991 every liberal and m00hamedan sympathizer wanted Shrub 1.0 tried as a war criminal.

Short memories!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Remember when the lefties spat and called them "Shrub" and "Neocons" as if they were terms of derision.

Hailed as a patriot and a hero

My have times changed

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Death

Back then on March 1st 1991 every liberal and m00hamedan sympathizer wanted Shrub 1.0 tried as a war criminal.

Short memories!
TDS @ it's finest! State run media loves them some dead republican as long as said RINO opposed Trump.

Last edited:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
WTF They shut down the post office for this murderous clown? F'ing Brilliant. It takes them 24 hours to stop moving and 36 hours to start moving again and that's when they're not deluged with christmas packages.

What a bone move. @ least UPS & Fedex kept rolling.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reagan got me all patriotic so I joined the soldier guys.

Then I went to real school.

venom and spew

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
WTF They shut down the post office for this murderous clown? F'ing Brilliant. It takes them 24 hours to stop moving and 36 hours to start moving again and that's when they're not deluged with christmas packages.

What a bone move. @ least UPS & Fedex kept rolling.
.Gov only shutdown 1st Class and lower rates yesterday.
Priority mail and Contracted deliveries were made. I know because the Mrs. got a merchant's package yesterday via USPS mail tuck.

My bad on the 75 cents FOREVER Stamps. I must have misinterpreted the radio news and I failed to DMYODD. :computer:

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Did I see indictments being served yesterday? When Hillary opens her program, an envelope drops out. Jimmy Carter starts looking for "his" envelope and seems disappointed he did not get one. Laura Bush got one, showed it to Jeb sitting behind her, and they both looked ill.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
W always seemed to be able to rise to the occasion when the pressure was on and give a solid speech.

OK, day off over. While were all distracted by the usual twitter/cnn circle jerk what really happened this week?

Bush the first's NWO meme was openly replaced by Mike Pompeo's 'International Liberal Order' meme.

Listen as deep stater Mike explains our new US-led Liberal International Order under Trump in Brussels, Belgium.

The Russians, as usual, realize what is going on better than the mass media controlled US 'patriots' are:

https://www.rt.com/news/445731-new-pax-americana-pompeo/

Pax Americana: Pompeo tells UN, WTO, ICC to bow and comply with US-led world order

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Edited to add: my sister informs me it was a cough drop. A private joke between the two, as he gave her one at no-name's funeral when they sat next to each other and she started coughing. Sounds resonable.
"Private" joke. Let that sink in.
1544114321350.png

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
The local gun forum has 30 pages now of flowery prose about the great hero and patriot.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Nolte: Classy Bush Funeral Reminds Us of Just How Awful the McCain Family Is

Alex Brandon-Pool/Getty Images, AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais6 Dec 2018303

4:34
Whatever you might think of the Bush dynasty’s legacy, no one can ever accuse the family of not showing class and decency.

And their sterling example of this, while saying goodbye to their beloved patriarch, has also served as an important reminder of just how awful the McCain family is.
Remember when Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) died?

How could you forget?

The funeral lasted longer than the first season of Cop Rock — something like nine episodes.
McCain died on a Saturday, and his funeral services did not come to an end until the following Sunday, but only after it had toured three different cities. George H.W. Bush died on Friday and his services will end on Thursday. Both men were legitimate war heroes, but only one was a U.S. president.

Although illuminating, that is the least of it.

President Bush’s funeral has been lovely, classy, unifying, and loving. There have been no cheap snubs, no axe grinding from the grave.
The Bush family’s simple and decent act of burying the hatchet with President Trump, their patriotic act of making the president (and by extension his supporters) feel welcome and honored at these services, that is true patriotism, and that is what American democracy is supposed to be about.
What’s more, because of this, as sad as it all is, the funeral has been a healthy and uplifting national event, a rare time in these bitter days when all Americans have come together, an important reminder that, despite our differences, we do share a common culture and decency.

And it is also, by way of comparison, another reminder that the McCain funeral was something closer to an obscenity.

By far, the worst part of McCain’s going-away grudgefest was the clown show of audacious hypocrisy, the slathering sanctimony found in a theme that begged for us to go back to the good old days when people were civil with one another — and yet, all of this tripe about “civility” was coming from those who used a war hero’s funeral to snub and bash everyone who is not a member of their elitist establishment club — including, unforgivably, the president of the United States.

The catty, childish snubbing of the president is unforgivable, not because Donald Trump was snubbed, but because the office of the presidency was snubbed. That office represents We the People, and no matter who occupies that office, be it Barack Obama or Trump, when you shit on the president you shit on the people, and that is just how awful the McCain family is.

And then there were the so-called eulogies, most of which were reprehensible acts of narcissistic exploitation. On one hand, you had eulogies being used as score-settling tirades against Trump and his supporters, and on the other you had those like Meghan McCain — the deceased’s own child, for God’s sake — using her eulogy to up her media profile, to create a YouTube moment, to reassure the same hideous media that personally destroyed her father during his 2008 presidential run, that she is one of them.

“The America of John McCain does not need to be made great again, because it is already great,” the hideous Meghan said. I mean, she really said that — at a funeral — her father’s funeral.
Everything about McCain’s funeral proved just what a shallow, grasping, insecure, and small family this is. Among other things…

Publicly snubbing the American president.

Publicly snubbing Sarah Palin, his ever-loyal 2008 running mate.

Choosing pallbearers to take a jab at Trump.

Eulogies full of cheap-shot applause lines.

Funeral attendees applauding the mean-spirited partisanship as though they were at a rally.

John McCain’s funeral was twisted into something bitter and un-American, something disgraceful and petty. The New Yorker aptly described it as “the biggest resistance meeting yet.”‘

“Two ex-Presidents and one eloquent daughter teamed up to rebuke the pointedly uninvited Donald Trump, the New Yorker wrote, adding,The funeral service for John Sidney McCain III, at the Washington National Cathedral …was all about a rebuke to the pointedly uninvited current President of the United States, which was exactly how McCain had planned it.”

What a disgrace, and every decent person knew at the time it was a disgrace. But through their act of common courtesy, humanity, dignity, and modesty, the Bush family once again reminded us of who they really are and who the McCains really are.

Too soon? Is it too soon to tell the truth about the McCains? You know what, I don’t care if it is too soon. I am sick and tired of being told what I can and cannot say, and I am really sick and tired of being emotionally blackmailed into not telling the truth. So there it is … and you all know I’m right.

May God bless and keep President George H.W. Bush and his family.

And may God forgive John McCain and his.

Follow John Nolte on Twitter
@NolteNC. Follow his Facebook Page here.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
It was first class.

George Jr wrote the following eulogy for his dad with the help of his two daughters, Jenna/Barbara.

The girls said he confided in them that his main concern during the delivery was not losing his composure. (which he finally did right at the end)

Completely different from the 'now he's gone so we can fight over the money' McCains.

A son burying his father, they just both happened to be former presidents of the USA.

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
It was first class.

George Jr wrote the following eulogy for his dad with the help of his two daughters, Jenna/Barbara.

The girls said he confided in them that his main concern during the delivery was losing his composure. (which he finally did right at the end)

Completely different from the 'now he's gone so we can fight over the money' McCains.

A son burring his father, they just both happened to be presidents of the USA.
Kind of tough to mourn the passing of the architect of the JFK assassination and feel bad for the author of the Patriot Act! No fucks given!!

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Nolte: Classy Bush Funeral Reminds Us of Just How Awful the McCain Family Is

Alex Brandon-Pool/Getty Images, AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais6 Dec 2018303

4:34
Whatever you might think of the Bush dynasty’s legacy, no one can ever accuse the family of not showing class and decency.

And their sterling example of this, while saying goodbye to their beloved patriarch, has also served as an important reminder of just how awful the McCain family is.
Remember when Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) died?

How could you forget?

The funeral lasted longer than the first season of Cop Rock — something like nine episodes.
McCain died on a Saturday, and his funeral services did not come to an end until the following Sunday, but only after it had toured three different cities. George H.W. Bush died on Friday and his services will end on Thursday. Both men were legitimate war heroes, but only one was a U.S. president.

Although illuminating, that is the least of it.

President Bush’s funeral has been lovely, classy, unifying, and loving. There have been no cheap snubs, no axe grinding from the grave.
The Bush family’s simple and decent act of burying the hatchet with President Trump, their patriotic act of making the president (and by extension his supporters) feel welcome and honored at these services, that is true patriotism, and that is what American democracy is supposed to be about.
What’s more, because of this, as sad as it all is, the funeral has been a healthy and uplifting national event, a rare time in these bitter days when all Americans have come together, an important reminder that, despite our differences, we do share a common culture and decency.

And it is also, by way of comparison, another reminder that the McCain funeral was something closer to an obscenity.

By far, the worst part of McCain’s going-away grudgefest was the clown show of audacious hypocrisy, the slathering sanctimony found in a theme that begged for us to go back to the good old days when people were civil with one another — and yet, all of this tripe about “civility” was coming from those who used a war hero’s funeral to snub and bash everyone who is not a member of their elitist establishment club — including, unforgivably, the president of the United States.

The catty, childish snubbing of the president is unforgivable, not because Donald Trump was snubbed, but because the office of the presidency was snubbed. That office represents We the People, and no matter who occupies that office, be it Barack Obama or Trump, when you shit on the president you shit on the people, and that is just how awful the McCain family is.

And then there were the so-called eulogies, most of which were reprehensible acts of narcissistic exploitation. On one hand, you had eulogies being used as score-settling tirades against Trump and his supporters, and on the other you had those like Meghan McCain — the deceased’s own child, for God’s sake — using her eulogy to up her media profile, to create a YouTube moment, to reassure the same hideous media that personally destroyed her father during his 2008 presidential run, that she is one of them.

“The America of John McCain does not need to be made great again, because it is already great,” the hideous Meghan said. I mean, she really said that — at a funeral — her father’s funeral.
Everything about McCain’s funeral proved just what a shallow, grasping, insecure, and small family this is. Among other things…

Publicly snubbing the American president.

Publicly snubbing Sarah Palin, his ever-loyal 2008 running mate.

Choosing pallbearers to take a jab at Trump.

Eulogies full of cheap-shot applause lines.

Funeral attendees applauding the mean-spirited partisanship as though they were at a rally.

John McCain’s funeral was twisted into something bitter and un-American, something disgraceful and petty. The New Yorker aptly described it as “the biggest resistance meeting yet.”‘

“Two ex-Presidents and one eloquent daughter teamed up to rebuke the pointedly uninvited Donald Trump, the New Yorker wrote, adding,The funeral service for John Sidney McCain III, at the Washington National Cathedral …was all about a rebuke to the pointedly uninvited current President of the United States, which was exactly how McCain had planned it.”

What a disgrace, and every decent person knew at the time it was a disgrace. But through their act of common courtesy, humanity, dignity, and modesty, the Bush family once again reminded us of who they really are and who the McCains really are.

Too soon? Is it too soon to tell the truth about the McCains? You know what, I don’t care if it is too soon. I am sick and tired of being told what I can and cannot say, and I am really sick and tired of being emotionally blackmailed into not telling the truth. So there it is … and you all know I’m right.

May God bless and keep President George H.W. Bush and his family.

And may God forgive John McCain and his.

Follow John Nolte on Twitter
@NolteNC. Follow his Facebook Page here.
I was impressed, also, by the Bush family having the President and his wife at the funeral. Anything else would have been disgraceful.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Sorry but I am going to have to pull a MICHAEL here.I know,I know.....but 9 and 4 is 13...…..

sorry was trying to just stay away from this thread and it just-er-I just realized that 94 according to them numberistic freaks is 13....yeah even I cannot escape it. So his number is 13 yet he spoke about getting poked by a thousand points of light. Man that's a lot!

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Sorry but I am going to have to pull a MICHAEL here.I know,I know.....but 9 and 4 is 13...…..

sorry was trying to just stay away from this thread and it just-er-I just realized that 94 according to them numberistic freaks is 13....yeah even I cannot escape it. So his number is 13 yet he spoke about getting poked by a thousand points of light. Man that's a lot!
With all due respect Michael.....BUNK!