• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Former St. Louis officer Jason Stockley found not guilty in murder case

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Stockley was a West Point grad, Army captain, wounded in Iraq and awarded the Bronze Star. Standout in the Police Academy.

Interesting character.
...his degree from West Point was Nuclear Engineering...Infantry Captain in Iraq, and he became a Police officer? Strange character.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Strange character.
I wonder if there may have been something that happened while he was in the military that should have precluded him from becoming a cop?

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Last night, the protestors, mostly made up of Gays and Hippies were protesting in the Delmar Loop in St. Louis and shut down businesses owned 100% by Gays and Hippies.

Literally, can't make this shit up.

There was a lady interviewed on the local news that participated in the march...then returned to find all of her business windows smashed out.

Nope, can't make this shit up.
Ironically, she won't see the irony in her predicament. By taking part in the very behavior that damaged her business, she perpetuates the behavior that damages businesses.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Can it be appealed? I'm not a lawyer and I have no idea. I know that police have the right to use deadly force and it is very subjective. The judge said that the prosecutor did not prove guilt. The guy had drug and firearm convictions and rammed the police car and sped off. Police are human too and adrenaline is a crazy thing.

Doesn't double jeopardy protect Stockley from having the verdict changed? Or does that just protect him from being charged again?
awww yes and no. Sure they guy was trying to get away and whatever but here in side the bounds of loonie-isum we have a rule and it states that jury trials are final unless there is a defect....when it comes to a judge then that can be overturned and a new trial instituted. In other words judges do not have the final answer.

Did not prove guilt? Pllllzzzz. "I'm gona kill...." is intent void of reason. Bullets have no reason but reason dictates they be used.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Protesters march on police union office in St. Louis
RT America

Published on Oct 6, 2017
More than 100 people took to the streets of the Missouri city of St. Louis on Thursday as part of an ongoing protest linked to the acquittal last month of a former city police officer in a murder case.

People of all ages and background marched to the St. Louis Police Officers Association building, calling for its controversial spokesman to be fired.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I wonder if there may have been something that happened while he was in the military that should have precluded him from becoming a cop?
Probably not, I think most join the force with the best of intentions and get sucked into the blue wall of corruption

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I went to the second page for the COMMENT Section, NO Sympathy there and the real problem is exposed by the readers/commenters.