• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Foundation

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So just found out Apple TV produced a series of Asimovs Foundation book series. Excitedly I signedup, tuned in and after a couple of episodes I’m disappointed, disgusted and angry. They completely rewrote it…like changed 90% of the plot and story line. It’s complete garbage now…does t resemble the book story line hardly at all. Not to mention they changed all the main characters to black females. SMH….I‘m sure there’s homosexuality if I kept watching. Of course the evil Emperor is white dude. Had to turn it off and cancel subscription. Frustrating.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Apple's "Foundation" was an unmitigated abortion.

brosil

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Thanks for the review. There several things I would like to watch on Apple TV but I've never been able to make myself subscribe.

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Sign up for Target Circle and you can get a free 4 mo Apple TV trial. That’s what I did but canceled after 4 days.

chrisflhtc

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
What a shame! I always thought it should be a big budget film.
c

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What a shame! I always thought it should be a big budget film.
Yes, it was a great story, and split well in three parts. It could have been a great mini-series. And the Hollywood half-wits could have easily taken the pre- and post- novels into further movies.

"A circle has no end."

Foundation and Empire could replace the Mule's direct mental control with the mass media and make a good point.

Second Foundation might replace a semi-benevolent group with our current Powers That Be, adjusting their conversations to reflect their current goals.

I don't expect to watch this, but I hope it gets another make, as Dune.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I have no idea what this is about but yes there will be sexually perverted characters. Then transgender messes.
It's not about entertainment anymore, it's all agenda, all the time.

I find it interesting the inundation of the black actor and character. It's pretty much every commercial. I see this one about fabric softener where a black dude is having a near orgasm about the smell of his laundry. I don't think they even care about effectiveness or their target audience.

Odd thing is that Latino and Orientals are not welcome to the party. You'll see them make an appearance here or there but probably not nearly enough to account for their ratio.