• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

FOURTH STIMULUS CHECK ANNOUNCED!!

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Hot dawg! Free money! I'm rich I tell you RICH!

These sure are some interesting times we are living in....

I wonder how this renter/mortgage moratorium is going to sift out....?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The sad thing is that way too many people do NOT see the wreckage that is being created ! :tied up::troll:

helicopter $.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It's a great video btw. Guy covers a lot of ground.

It's nothing like what we've lived through so far.

This is uncharted territory we are heading into.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
may as well throw in the universal basic income and be finished with this takeover

reason posted is that this may be part of the bill, on a somewhat limited basis

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

4th stimulus check? Here's how more money could come your way in 2021​

Stimulus checks for $1,400 are coming, but should America hold its breath for a fourth round of payments? Here are ways we may see more money in 2021.
Clifford Colby headshot
Clifford Colby
March 28, 2021 6:00 a.m. PT

023-cash-money-third-stimulus-checks-biden-federal-unemployment-1400-300-payments

Will Congress send a fourth stimulus check? That's a gamble.

Sarah Tew/CNET

Is a fourth stimulus check outside the realm of possibility? The ink is set on the third stimulus checks for up to $1,400 per person, and the payments are in the middle of being sent to more than 100 million people as part of the $1.9 trillion stimulus bill passed in March. But already, some lawmakers have stirred up the prospect of another direct payment, especially as President Joe Biden eyes a $3 trillion spending bill for 2021, one focused largely on revving the economy, fixing infrastructure and combatting inequality.
In early March, a group of 10 progressive senators, including Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders, asked Biden to include recurring stimulus payments (PDF) in the next spending bill: "We urge you to include recurring direct payments and automatic unemployment insurance extensions tied to economic conditions in your Build Back Better long-term economic plan. This crisis is far from over, and families deserve certainty that they can put food on the table and keep a roof over their heads."
The current stimulus checks will cause the economy to grow rapidly, economists say, but also unevenly, with some cities projected to hurt for "decades," even with COVID-19 vaccinations on the upswing and the US economy showing glimmers of hope. Would more direct payments arrive in a different form, something other than a "stimulus check"? We spell out some possibilities below. If you're waiting for your third stimulus check, here's how to track your payment and here's how to contact the IRS with a problem. This story is frequently updated.

Another stimulus bill may be coming. Could it include a fourth check?​

Biden's American Rescue Plan passed in March is the first spending package in 2021, with $1,400 checks, $300 extra in weekly unemployment benefits and an expanded child tax credit lined up (see if you qualify for the recurring CTC payments). The Biden administration is working on a sequel, a package the president refers to as the Build Back Better plan. That proposal aims to invest in the nation's energy grid, transportation, broadband and water systems and may not include stimulus checks, despite the urging of progressive senators (PDF).
(Note: There's some debate over what counts as a "relief," "rescue" or "stimulus" package. For the purpose of this article, "stimulus" refers to any funding, check or measure in response to the coronavirus pandemic or to inject money into the US economy.)
thumb.jpg

Watch this: Stimulus check 3: How much money you'll get
2:32

A new 'stimulus payment' could take a different form this time​

The American Rescue Plan doesn't authorize just one direct payment. It contains three checks designed to help struggling individuals and families. It's possible a future bill could extend or introduce more money through direct checks that go to specific groups of recipients, including parents who earn below a certain income or people out of work.
Here are the three types of direct checks approved in the March 2021 bill:
012-cash-money-third-stimulus-checks-biden-federal-unemployment-1400-300-payments

Congress has already approved a handful of aid this year.
Sarah Tew/CNET

More ways Congress could send out money this year​

Approve recurring payments: Biden's infrastructure bill is the next likely place for Congress to provide more funding. This is where Democratic Senators are calling on Biden to push for recurring stimulus checks during the pandemic.
Pass the minimum wage hike: Senate Democrats at the last minute yanked a provision in the American Rescue Plan to boost the federal minimum wage, which currently stands at $7.25 per hour, over a number of years. But proponents will look to include the proposed $15 hourly wage boost in another bill. "If any senator believes this is the last time they will cast a vote on whether or not to give a raise to 32 million Americans, they are sorely mistaken," Sanders tweeted on March 5. A February report from the Brookings Institute models how a $15 minimum wage could help make 37% of US households financially self-sufficient.
Make the Child Tax Credit raise permanent: The new bill expands the Child Tax Credit, sending periodic payments to lower-income and middle-income families with children, but only through the end of 2021. According to White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, Biden wants to make the Child Tax Credit permanent. Others, including Republican Senator Mitt Romney, also support making the credit permanent since it will lift millions of children in the US out of poverty.
Renew federal unemployment payments beyond September: Along with recurring payments, the 10 Democratic senators in their letter to Biden requested he also extend federal unemployment assistance beyond September. "We urge you to include .. automatic unemployment insurance extensions tied to economic conditions in your Build Back Better long-term economic plan," they wrote.
Here are all the ways the American Rescue Plan can help you, how much money you could expect in the third check and how to track your stimulus payment.

First published on March 20, 2021 at 4:15 a.m. PT.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I can understand as robotics takes over (auto driving cars & trucks etc.) that people will be considered irrelevant in the whole scheme of things.

What to do with people who have no jobs because there ARE NO JOBS....?

Not everyone is capable of 'doing' something like the Baker's son, or the Carpenter's son.

Most folks are widgets. Cubical warriors. Plug them in and they are a cog in the machine. Take them out of that milieu and they're no better than a bump on a log.

Universal income is how they will grease the 'machine' to keep it running. It's a false dichotomy. Uncharted territory from long-standing economic law. Taxing robotics makes sense in the mind of the central planners.

What could happen economically in the long run? Nobody knows.

It's a SWAG from the high halls of academia. We're going where no man has ever gone. According to my careful prosthesis (in the best Firesign Theater satire voice) we're living in a cartoon world.

Everyone will be in stasis. Nobody will get ahead through merit. Kind of like working in politics? No incentive to improve, or even suggest a better way. Slugs on pond scum fearful of a shaker of salt.

A Black Swan will reveal the folly of this plan of attack.

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Meanwhile, manufacturers and building products producers can't find help.

That is why giving out easy chair checks is not going to work. Reinforces the bumfeeder.

Pumping out all this fiat is resulting in massive inflation. Yesterday, I went to Lowes and a regional home improvement center. With the price of lumber, there should be armed guards in the lumber section. These price increases will eventually reach the grocery store. For those that think that
the Democrats are great, are in for a rude awakening. Biden/Harris/Pelosi Administration's honeymoon will be over.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can we quit calling it stimulus yet? It's not. It is simply the govt buying you with your own wealth. No ones complaining because it is too intoxicating. They aren't giving you money they are buying your soul.

The youth, millenials, are drunk with the 'free' life. They are absorbing it. From the participation trophies to sitting on their butts collecting checks it will be the ruin of them, and us.
Look what the free train did to the American Indian.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
cash isn't flowing fast enough even in a heated economy to keep the man behind the curtain from printing night and day just to keep the Federal Reserve ghost ship afloat!

Every bubble bursts....this one will be a MOAB!!!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Its almost like they are purposely accelerating the destruction of the currency via inflation. Why accelerate the process?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Its almost like they are purposely accelerating the destruction of the currency via inflation. Why accelerate the process?
The vacuum left by the rapid collapse of the dollar will suck in their new great reset, digital currency system Every transaction will be tracked and taxed. All physical currency will be banned/eliminated/outlawed and all transactions will take place using digital currency and all transactions using physical currency will be banned! . ...the new world order is comin' to town!

Last edited:

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
It’s like burning the house down to stay warm. The crash will come. Are you prepped?
I certainly don't have all the bases covered but will not be surprised when it all comes tumbling down. I've already had a few TEOTW scenarios. I've done my best to take it in stride. I find myself feeling very fortunate that with my health being what it is, I still have a place to sleep, have running water that is either cold or hot, haven't gone hungry, and I wake up another day. Won't say I have this all because of thoughtful planning. I do have close relations with family. A few of my customers have become trusted friends and use my services exclusively for their home maintenance needs. They thank me for doing what I do and I let them know it works both ways. I don't think I'm owed anything although the bulk of my income now comes from SS disability. The amount I receive monthly is what most people in my trade make in a few days.

I often think about what the worst next thing will be. They don't let me out often, so I don't associate with many people. Most of what I know of how the rest of the world acts is from what I read on the web and I have a hard time believing people are praising these stimulus actions. When the well runs dry and the spigot gets shut off, people will be in a world of hurt.

It took me being injured to become more conservative and want to be more self reliant. With the never ending of the 15 days to flatten the curve, I hope more people are feeling that way also.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
We print 2.5 trillion so far this year and are going to borrow 3 trillion this quarter

If 12-15 trillion vey of taxes it won’t take long for bonds to collapse, inflation to skyrocket then the whole ship sinks

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
speaking of collapsing:
seen the spot prices lately?

down 25.00 and .50 right now

Yeeee Hawwwww

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
We print 2.5 trillion so far this year and are going to borrow 3 trillion this quarter

If 12-15 trillion vey of taxes it won’t take long for bonds to collapse, inflation to skyrocket then the whole ship sinks
Keep stackin and stockin folks!! It's the only real play at this point IMHO.

1oz gold coins now dipping below $1800

Last edited:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
speaking of collapsing:
seen the spot prices lately?

down 25.00 and .50 right now

Yeeee Hawwwww
Makes no sense (unless you firmly believe in COMEX price manipulation).

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Who is this Low-T soyboi?

And how does he think the economy is gonna survive all this Free Money?

And how come he can't see past the Class-Warfare rhetoric, and see who is REALLY benefiting from all this Free Money and currency debasement? He doesn't even have to understand the mechanics of money-printing. All he needs to see is the amount of "Stimulus" and how much the Little People are getting.

Does soy cause brain damage, too?

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I wonder how this renter/mortgage moratorium is going to sift out....?
My bet is it floods the courts with Bankruptcies, and evictions. Those who could have but did not pay their mortgages or rents will have a crude awakening. I see landlords losing properties due to lack of income. YMMV

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
My bet is it floods the courts with Bankruptcies, and evictions. Those who could have but did not pay their mortgages or rents will have a crude awakening. I see landlords losing properties due to lack of income. YMMV
It's all intentional to knock over enough of the pillars of the economy to start an irreversible chain reaction that will be forever known as the great crash of 2021

They must be shown! :rage 1

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Who is this Low-T soyboi?

And how does he think the economy is gonna survive all this Free Money?

And how come he can't see past the Class-Warfare rhetoric, and see who is REALLY benefiting from all this Free Money and currency debasement? He doesn't even have to understand the mechanics of money-printing. All he needs to see is the amount of "Stimulus" and how much the Little People are getting.

Does soy cause brain damage, too?
He survives on Utube clicks. Not in the real world.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Happy to be out of the slumlord business many years ago
one that i never reached, was on my list, too many other things happened in my life: multiple-property-owner

my goal was for some business property, now, looking around me, i'm glad i'm not involved

and i hope they don't drive me into the camp of wishing i never bought any property in the first place...long shot, but even so, they're going to do whatever they believe they'll get away with

but, that reminds me, why don't they just 'go for the throat', stop pussyfooting around and play their hand, they keep showing their cards, play the hand damnit

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
here's the true victims ^ ^
Marxism 101.

The State is to own all the means to produce, as well as schools, hospitals...yes, and "multifamily housing units." No one may profit on the need of another...that is the sole prerogative of the State and the Party.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've always been curious about hyper-inflation and how people in Wiemar or Zim got stacks and stacks of 100 million dollar notes. I mean, it would take more than $1,400 to fill a wheel barrel wouldn't it? I guess now how is emerging.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well, it the government does send frn's my way, I think I'll give the Scottsdale Mint a call. Buy some gifts for the family.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I've always been curious about hyper-inflation and how people in Wiemar or Zim got stacks and stacks of 100 million dollar notes. I mean, it would take more than $1,400 to fill a wheel barrel wouldn't it? I guess now how is emerging.
I can't wait!

:popcorn:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Well, it the government does send frn's my way, I think I'll give the Scottsdale Mint a call. Buy some gifts for the family.

They have the best prices if you don't mind waiting 2 months for delivery