• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Fox's RP Debate Sabotage???

mcmurph

Seeker
Seeker
Anyone watching the debate notice how after RP was in his argument w/ Bachmann over Iran he got no questions? I'm guessing it was 40 mins of questions for the other candidates. It's like after he took the "unpopular' position on Iran, Fox decided he impeached himself and no longer needed to give him time to express his ideas on other issues. He got a fair amount of coverage before that, but was dropped cold after the Iranian war issue. Seems like they tried to sabotage his likelihood of doing well in Iowa since this will be last debate before Jan 3.

Garyw

DemoRats are Party of KKK
Silver Miner
Bachmann was helping Ron Paul's Cause in the first hour but here true colors shown on her foreign policy. She is the one that said Waterboarding was good but said it wasn't torture. All of these candidates were funded by the israeli pac. except Ron Paul. Tomorrow is a repeat of the shot heard round the world. If you support Ron Paul and want to help him and can afford to give anything please do it tomorrow we are trying to beat the 6.4 million dollar tea party bomb in 2008. Lets show our support. He was teamed up on tonight.

phideaux

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Fox Snooze: "Unfair and biased."

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I didn't watch the debate tonight because I figured Fox was out to smear Ron Paul any way they could.

Several years ago, I used to be an avid Fox News Channel watcher. Then I found out how they only fed me the crap they wanted me to see.

I started reading about Ron Paul and suddenly found myself losing all regard I had for the Fox News Channel. Chris Wallace and Sean Hannity just continue to confirm what slime Fox is. Wallace and Hannity get their bread buttered by Fox so I guess it's no wonder they do what they do. Poor whores that they both are.

Ron Paul has my vote regardless of who the gullible GOP select. I no longer feel I owe the GOP a darn thing. They are just the other side of the same coin the Democrats are on. Doesn't matter which party wins, America loses.

RON PAUL 2012!

smyles

The scummiest part of all was Hannitys post debate interview.
Question 1. Do you pledge not to run third party (for the thousandth time)
Question 2. How about those racist newsletters you claim you didn't know about?

Hannity/fox have reached a new low. I just fired off an email to them voicing my outrage.

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
Yea seriously, no one asks the other candidates if they will run third party so why do they keep asking Ron Paul that?

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
While Fox definately directed questions at RP to make him look weak, Ron also mishandled his answers. He should have simplified it.

1. No war without a Congressional declaration of war.
2. No U.S. sanctions against Iran.
3. No defense of Israel. They are capable or and responsible for defending themselves.
4. If Iran wants to build a nuclear arsenal, that's their right. We are not the police of the world and we have no authority to stop them.
5. On the downed drone in Iran - too bad. The solution is we shouldn't have flown it over their airspace in the first place.

But the guy is 76 years old and has held his ground for 35 years. I give the guy a lot of credit and I fully support him.