• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

France just had a major political shake-up.

UcoOnca

Seeker
Reaction score
If French President Emmanuel Macron thought that his re-election this past May against right-wing populist challenger Marine Le Pen was a license to keep forging ahead with a neo-liberal agenda, it turns out that he badly miscalculated.

While French voters may have been reluctant to hand executive control over to Le Pen, they seized the opportunity to recalibrate the balance of power away from Macron’s establishment status quo with last weekend’s parliamentary elections.

Although Macron’s centrist Together coalition retained the most seats among the parties elected to the National Assembly on Sunday, the president lost the absolute majority which had allowed him to freely ram through his agenda into law. Until now, whatever Macron wanted or telegraphed – whether it was Covid jab mandates and digital passes or censorship under the guise of ‘national security’ – his party simply converted into law. And there was nothing that opponents could do about it other than complain hopelessly.

Until now.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Yep
Macron no longer has a majority in congress.
The largest opposition group is Marine Le Pen's "Rassemblement National", I.e. "Nationalist Coalition".
It's still being qualified as "far right" by the MSM, but it's the largest opposition party in congress.... notwithstanding the "allegiance" of leftist parties who joined up in mass as "NUPES" in order to block her party. Now "NUPES" is "split" back into its original "parties" and Marine's party is the number one "opposition" to Macron's party which DOES NOT HAVE a " majority in congress....

Marine is demanding the position of head of finance. That way she could veto Macron on spending.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
If she hangs in there competently she will win next election.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yep
Macron no longer has a majority in congress.
The largest opposition group is Marine Le Pen's "Rassemblement National", I.e. "Nationalist Coalition".
It's still being qualified as "far right" by the MSM, but it's the largest opposition party in congress.... notwithstanding the "allegiance" of leftist parties who joined up in mass as "NUPES" in order to block her party. Now "NUPES" is "split" back into its original "parties" and Marine's party is the number one "opposition" to Macron's party which DOES NOT HAVE a " majority in congress....

Marine is demanding the position of head of finance. That way she could veto Macron on spending.
Do you think this might be too little too late crunchy? I always thought highly of Le Pen (although I must confess that maybe that's because she has a hot daughter) but it always seemed like the French people wouldn't go all in enough on her to overcome the cabal's cheating (see the 2016 trump election results for an analogy)

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Do you think this might be too little too late crunchy? I always thought highly of Le Pen (although I must confess that maybe that's because she has a hot daughter) but it always seemed like the French people wouldn't go all in enough on her to overcome the cabal's cheating (see the 2016 trump election results for an analogy)
It's her niece who was hot, but she's just had her 2nd kid...

The MSM still calls her party "far right", but a lot of her program includes plenty of leftist requests...

The French population has been oppressed into a permanent tenant position for decades, without any possibility of "pulling themselves up from their bootstraps", with slave labor wages... so she MUST include that part of the electorate in her decisions...

Wait and see..

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Reminds me of Hitler in Germany.........

Macron hué lors de son passage sur les champs Elysées​

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of Hitler in Germany.........

Macron hué lors de son passage sur les champs Elysées​

The poster is stating that this video was all over twitter, but that it's been almost completely deleted/censored.

Crowds chanting "Macron resign".

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It's still being qualified as "far right" by the MSM
Notice the media calls everything not in their LOVE FEST of Leftists gets the title of "Far Right....." ?
Makes one think the media believes they are "middle ground". When nothing could be further from the truth.
:dduck: