• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Franken-Groper

hammerhead

Not just a screen name
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I am not a fan of Franken, but what he did before elected should be irrelevant. I think this might boomerang back to Trump. The Dems could be sacrificing a bishop and a knight to get our king.
Was just going to say that but in the time it took me to log in you beat me to it. I've been very suspicious of the amount of and the publicity of the accusations. It probably is a plan to try to unseat DJT. Not sure how it would work but ...

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I am not a fan of Franken, but what he did before elected should be irrelevant. I think this might boomerang back to Trump. The Dems could be sacrificing a bishop and a knight to get our king.
I've heard that tossed around.
Big thing is the picture Franken took & other's have come forward with accusations during his senate time.
The evidence against both franken & conyers is concrete, while it's just accusations in the cases of Pres.Trump & Judge Moore.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Not too sure if Franken-goof's pre-senate actions are irrelevant, but the other part has crossed my mind, too. You never can tell what insidious plans are being hatched by the wicked-minded leftists.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I think this might boomerang back to Trump. The Dems could be sacrificing a bishop and a knight to get our king.
I truly hope this is their plan because it will backfire and they will get blown out of the water. Again.
If we're talking about it Trump has already figured on it and has a trap ready for their attempt.
These current leftists aren't very impressive. They don't appear to have the brains or attention span capable of planning and executing cumulative events.
President Trump rolled up a paperback copy of their one and only playbook (rules for radicals) and is in the process of slapping the shit out of them with it day after day.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
They have to break the resolve of his supporters, it's too dangerous to do otherwise and the global communists know that.

LoL.......I challenge anyone to try and break my resolve

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Franken grabbed ass and tits. Even photos documenting it.
Trump talked about women who wanted their pussy grabbed.
Big difference.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
back in the day, when Lyndon Johnson was running for governor of texas, he wanted a reporter to print a story that his opponent was screwing pigs

The reporter said "no one will believe that"

Johnson said....."they will if he tries to deny it"!

Solyndra, Shore Bank, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Mena, The Pizza Shop, Lolita airways, Lolita Island, "Air Fuck One".

Etc, Etc, Etc.

Up yours, Watchingtown

Duckworth

Seeker
Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Franken grabbed ass and tits. Even photos documenting it.
Trump talked about women who wanted their pussy grabbed.
Big difference.
Evidently we didn't see the same video. Trump said that he did grab a few by the snatch. Maybe he was just bullshitting? If these other clowns are going to fall, he shouldn't be immune.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Evidently we didn't see the same video. Trump said that he did grab a few by the snatch. Maybe he was just bullshitting? If these other clowns are going to fall, he shouldn't be immune.
Don't remember the "video", maybe he did admit it, but didn't he also admit they wanted it? Not the same as Al Franken, who copped a feel without permission and admitted as much.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
And Diaper boy is out

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
image.jpeg

Duckworth

Seeker
Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Don't remember the "video", maybe he did admit it, but didn't he also admit they wanted it? Not the same as Al Franken, who copped a feel without permission and admitted as much.
It may have been Trump's opinion that they wanted it, but I don't know if that is the case. That is not the point. I think most men with this mentality think that women want this kind of behavior, but in reality it is just not the case. Trump is a braggart, I really wonder if he actually did do the grabbing, but in this day not a very smart thing to admit it. At any rate, I doubt women come up to Trump and ask him to grab them by the snatch.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
This is what Trump said:
I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.
Aggressive? Yes, but it hardly sounds like sexual assault...and yeah in my experience a lot of women like aggressive men. In this case Trump was referring to a specific woman...Arianne Zucker. I have no idea whatsoever if she appreciates aggressive men or not. Sadly the bolded underlined part is generally left out of that quote making it sound far worse than it actually was.

Edit: frankly after 8 years of that effeminate limp wristed girly beta man in the white house I find Trump to be refreshing. I'm sure a lot of people feel the same.

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
image.jpeg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
image.jpeg