• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Frederick Douglas 5 oz. bullion

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
20,000 mintage, which means not every grandpa is going to be able to find one for his collection thus the high premiums.

Silver Art

Silver Art Bar collector
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What Mr. Paradise said plus I will add that if the mintage of 20,000 continues to hold for the Ozark, then the premium will also continue to rise for that one to as high or maybe higher than Frederick if collectors really love the design of the Ozark bullion puck. This a WAG on my part. We will see what happens to Frederick and Ozark.

birddog

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Wow, speaking of ATBs, just now got a call from my LCS and they have the Ozark ones in. They want $122 a piece so I guess I better grab a few while I can...

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member
Call me crazy, but I just bought a lot of (50) Douglass "P" coin Mint boxes (OGP) with COA's and airtites for $50.00 with free shipping. I think the airtites alone are worth nearly that, at least if one were to purchase them in small amounts. What's odd is that the same Seller sold 3 individual sets for $14.00 each, then chose to unload the rest at a dollar each. By far the best deal I've seen on the Bay for ATB OGP for sure.