• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Free, TRUSTEDE unregistered web-based email?

beercritic

Seeker
Seeker
I've been using mail2web.com while on the road. It's been bogged down
lately.

Does anyone know of any web sites which require NO registration, just
slap in your email addy and p-word, and you're good to read/respomd to
email?

Very much appreciated. Thank you.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
bump..........

mayhem

My name is Perrin. Who are you?
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Well you could always buy a domain name and hosting that includes email for about 100$ a year or less.

That is what I did. Plus if you ever need to host pics or a web site you are good to go.

beercritic

Seeker
Seeker
I do have a domain name and hosting. Just somewhat inconvenient to check email from someone else's computer. Plus I have to periodically talk folks thru retrieving email, and its a bit rough to instruct them on how to set up SMTP and POP over the phone.

mayhem

My name is Perrin. Who are you?
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I do have a domain name and hosting. Just somewhat inconvenient to check email from someone else's computer. Plus I have to periodically talk folks thru retrieving email, and its a bit rough to instruct them on how to set up SMTP and POP over the phone.
Suppose you are correct. (though my account has web mail) I only use POP and SMPT with Eudora. Even to get my gmail and yahoo mail. I have Seamonkey on a thumb drive if I need to use someone elses computer.

People are just to lazy to learn this stuff now.