• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

French Prez Macron calling on Western Countries to sell off Gold to fund Africa

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Just saw the headline in the French news...

just what the doctor ordered -- empty the REAL PHYSICAL RESERVES that BELONG TO THE CITIZENS.... and only leave FAKE FIAT and DEBT in place...

Yep, before getting into politics - and becoming President shortly after attending a Bilderberg meeting, he worked for Banque Rothschild...

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
sell it off...to whom?

and if that's the case, i'll suggest we watch out because soon, 'whom' will be coming for ours...

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
sell it off...to whom?
If I read and remember the story right, a Russian fund is planning to divest 40 billion dollars and buy some 400 tons of gold. In one month.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If I read and remember the story right, a Russian fund is planning to divest 40 billion dollars and buy some 400 tons of gold. In one month.
a curious question
How many African women will $40bn sterilize, After;
everyone in the middle takes their cut?

:summer:

i'll bet Bill Knows...

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The whole premise of selling gold to help Africans is ridiculous. Africa has untold millions of ounces of gold reserves of their own in the ground. Banksters and politicians need to stop suppressing the price of gold and let Africans harvest their own gold and enrich themselves.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The whole premise of selling gold to help Africans is ridiculous. Africa has untold millions of ounces of gold reserves of their own in the ground. Banksters and politicians need to stop suppressing the price of gold and let Africans harvest their own gold and enrich themselves.
don't tell that to the leaders in my state...

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
don't tell that to the leaders in my state...
State of Confusion?

State of Delusion?

State of Denial?

Last edited:

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
the sheep in this tarnished state will wake up one morning with a pick and shovel waiting for them at their mailbox with instructions to dig it all up and send it all in

the Sierras will be next, our goal there will be to tunnel, leaving the trees for the spotted owls and delta smelt, and since we're experienced with digging, by that point, it's gonna be easy

we'll probably tunnel horizontally to reach that silver next door in nevada, but shhhh....don't tell them, they'll wanna try to build a wall or moat or something

:green tea:

btw: that horizontal tunneling to nevada will be my idea, maybe i'll get an extra slice of pie for desert...

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
France has been treating N Africa like their own resource rich turd world shithole for centuries. They can fix their own damned mess.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Densus

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Pedo Joe Bidet will be sending what little we have left soon. He was convinced of it last night after he and the frenchie president had sex... Joe is going for a ass grab at the bottom right of the pic.

1623532748239.png