• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

From The Desk of Donald J.Trump

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I wonder if these woke internet providers will black list the site with their DNS services so that you’ll have to use an alternative DNS provider or the raw IP addresses?

Remember who would have never thought a company would out and out ban a sitting US President? Anything is possible.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I think it’s brilliant. Yeah just a one-way blog but a couple points

1) the lefties can’t ruin it shit posting
2) he can say whatever he wants and masters of the universe can’t stop him
3) in a sort of denial of service style he’s made it convenient for his followers to post his messages as quotes in their names on Facebook and Twitter. Just click the symbol next to his post and press post. They’ll be pulling their hair out trying to run down the 542000 reposts and the discussion it spawns every time he posts anything

It’s like a new dangled spam machine that’ll f up their platforms

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I think it’s brilliant. Yeah just a one-way blog but a couple points

1) the lefties can’t ruin it shit posting
2) he can say whatever he wants and masters of the universe can’t stop him
3) in a sort of denial of service style he’s made it convenient for his followers to post his messages as quotes in their names on Facebook and Twitter. Just click the symbol next to his post and press post. They’ll be pulling their hair out trying to run down the 542000 reposts and the discussion it spawns every time he posts anything

It’s like a new dangled spam machine that’ll f up their platforms
There are too many opinions on the net now so limiting them is a good idea.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-05-03 at 7.51.02 PM.png

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
He had the power to save a nation and he walked away right when the good part started. I've already been on that ride and know how it will end. I'll just sit by on the sidelines and watch things happen (or not happen) rather than hook my wagon to that circus again

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Time to move on from Trampy! why would anybody in their right mind want a sequel of that disaster? baffling.

Last edited:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Still not one of the clinton or obama crime family and minions indicted or even charged with jack shit

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Not publicly... But there are lots of things/people disappearing privately, on both sides.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
He was the best POTUS we've ever had.

Cut from the cloth of the Founding Fathers.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
He had the power to save a nation and he walked away right when the good part started. I've already been on that ride and know how it will end. I'll just sit by on the sidelines and watch things happen (or not happen) rather than hook my wagon to that circus again

I dont think him to be the sharpest tack in the box as most claim, he allowed himself to be surrounded by traitors , wiretapped , you name it. He did not know how deep the swamp was, its like watching the curse of oak island, he got bits of shit and the golds still held by the swamp.

LufT97

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score

Is this a sincere comment? If so, what accomplishments do you base this statement on?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Is this a sincere comment? If so, what accomplishments do you base this statement on?
Of course it is!

He made peace with NKorea.
No war with Russia (as Hillary planned).
Recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and relocated the embassy.
Removed us from the PCA.
Exposed the NWO plan to remove business from the nation by bringing back business.
Made the US energy independent.
Currently exposing massive voter fraud in the US.
all in the face of stringent opposition from the left, Soros, the MSM and all its minions.

What part of that did you miss in the last 4 years?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
It's not a "new social media platform" - but a good wrench to throw into the gears of the existing ones, imho...

It does appear that he has enough of a "public" or "following" to be able to make a difference, unlike the rest of us...

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I can’t put him better that George Washington but he’s top three

I’m most certainly up for round two unless you guys have someone better

It’s the same argument as being a Constitutional Republic. It has its flaws but show me something that have worked better.

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Of course it is!

Removed us from the PCA.
Exposed the NWO plan to remove business from the nation by bringing back business.
all in the face of stringent opposition from the left, Soros, the MSM and all its minions.

What part of that did you miss in the last 4 years?
I'm not sure i would say he is the BEST POTUS ever; but you left out:
First president since the Carter Administration that didn't start a new war.
Sadly enough, that is due some accolades all by itself.

LufT97

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Of course it is!

I don't see how any of this qualifies him as "The Best POTUS Ever" or "Cut from the same cloth as our founders".

I'll admit the peace talks seemed promising, but when you think about it could he have been doing China's bidding? They are a puppet state of the CCP.

That hardly matters, he didn't strengthen the relations with Russia, and now Putin is back to "Boogeyman du jour" status.

What does this have to do with anything? Israel has to be one of the worst allies the United States has ever had from a strategic standpoint. False Flag attacks (USS Liberty), Outright Theft, Espionage.. This list can go on and on.

Removed us from the PCA.

Now we are back in. Not really an accomplishment.

Well, I can't see giving him credit for something that should have been totally obvious to everyone at this point. The NWO "Plan" has been completed for years. He was about 15 years late to the party.

I guess he should deserve some credit for attempting to bring some manufacturing back, but how many manufacturers actually came back with any real impact? Not many.

Actually he had very little to do with that, the oil boom started under Obama and the big production increases started after he signed the budget bill in 2015 allowing crude to be exported which only continued under Trump and still continues today under Biden.

In reality this is a good short term boost to the economy, but will have long term consequences for US Refiners. Trading companies are currently making out like bandits selling our domestic crude to Asian refiners, crude that prior to 2015 would have had to have been processed at US Refineries and then either sold in the domestic market or exported foreign as finished products.

A smart forward thinking administration would have never lifted the export ban and had MANY MANY years of crude reserves to be refined by US labor and would have kept us "Energy Independent" for a long time.

This would have been bad for the production companies as they would have been limited to US refinery capacity.

What does that matter if in the end he let the fraudulent usurpers take office? This would be like if the founders signed the Declaration of Independence and when General Howe showed up they agreed to let him have a turn running the show.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
So Luft-Waffle is claiming that Trump should've buddied-up to Putin during the fake Russia-Gate coup d'Etat?

try again, shlomo...

Irons

Deep Sixed
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
There has been zero counter punches by American Patriots, that offers 2 possibilities.

Either

A: Every single Patriot has been effectively neutralized by the marxists

Or

B: The Patriots are organized and will strike back all at once.

I am praying B is correct. I cannot accept that this level of evil will go unchallenged.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
"The Best POTUS Ever" or "Cut from the same cloth as our founders".
Was it Washington, George that said in his farewell speech to 'Avoid foreign entanglements'? Trade with nations, do not do war?

Words to that?

AFAIK Trump did exactly that. Put tariffs on nations (that's how the US paid for everything the 1st 100+ years). It's easy to 'see' what he did because Joe & company are reversing EVERYTHING he did. That alone tells you a lot!

As Ron Paul has said "All wars are banker's wars." and he was correct. Even back to the War of 1812.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

the First Step Act was one of his administration’s best work

for one thing , it gave pregnant women in prison the right to nurse their babies instead of ripping the newborn babies from their mothers arms and off to foster care

both sides of the aisle should be giving Trump a thumbs on this accomplishment