• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Full court press, Libs plan on creating a crisis for gun control

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
At least one part of their strategy to get rid of our (but not their) guns is becoming clear. They plan to put every gun incident, not involving blacks of course, on the front page to create a crisis in the minds of of the TV & potato chip munching class.

Case in point, yesterday in Georgia, there was an accidental shooting that killed a teen aged girl. Pure accident, trying to clear a jam. A tragedy, no question, but top level news? How many inner city blacks were killed in malice killings yesterday. Not a freaking peep.

But, that's the new strategy, publicize everything that advances their case and ignore anything that doesn't.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/georgia-high-school-senior-killed-165219065.html

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
White man guns bad. Inner city gang banging good...

"The sheriff's office said the teen, who is 18 and was holding a gun in the Snapchat video, was charged with felony terroristic threats."​

That's a bit of a stretch....

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
White man guns bad. Inner city gang banging good...

"The sheriff's office said the teen, who is 18 and was holding a gun in the Snapchat video, was charged with felony terroristic threats."​

That's a bit of a stretch....
that makes me more afraid of the Sheriff than anything else

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
that makes me more afraid of the Sheriff than anything else

I think the sheriff was referring to some other guy who threatened to kill the accidental shooter on some social media platform

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
They'll never get the guns like they hope and think they will. Most people who are based patriots are also armed. Most legally armed Americans tend to be conservative and of those that aren't, a sizable portion will tell the government to fuck off before surrendering their firearms