• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

G & R Foods... Yoders Canned Bacon

Fixture

Seeker
Seeker
I was down to our last three cans of Yoders Bacon. Looked around and found the cheapest price on Ebay was $169.00 a case delivered.

After doing a net search I found G & R Foods http://www.grfoodsinc.com/page30.html .

Bookmarked it and recently pulled the trigger for 2 cases..;. Price was $157.00 per case, free shipping. Made the order via paypal from their website. Next morning I received the e-mail confirmation and the UPS tracking number. Bacon was well packed and arrived three days later.

Price was right, communication was good and the product was just what I expected. I recommend them and wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Compare their prices to what they charge compared to other prep sites and ebay. You'll see what I mean.

Fixture

Seeker
Seeker
Butter on sale. I don't have any of this, but thought I'd throw it out to other GIM'ers.

Not a bad price for those stocking up. http://www.grfoodsinc.com/page30.html

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
IDK there numbers....them paper napkins just don't do it for me. I always cut the slab in half, flake it into the frying pan and when done scrape it out and into a paper bag. Close the bag and shake..... all the grease seems to stick to the bag.

One time all hung over and such I grabbed the bag wrong and had a pound of bacon with fat all over the kitchen..... oh yeah don't pour contents of frying pan into the bag....pick bacon out with fork or such....