• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Gasoline prices in your area?

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It's not my idea. They've been talking about this for a long time. I read about it a month ago.
Ya didn't have to refresh their memories. Let sleeping dogs and politicians lie.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
$1.599 yesterday when I topped up.
Now I've no where to go but plenty of petro.
Yep, we'll end up with sub $1 gas and there'll be nowhere to go to burn it up. Lol

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Dropped another .15 this morning, now 1.60 were gonna get spoiled...painful when it reinflates.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I bought 500 gallons for 1.69 today.
Everything is on sale, its great!
That's a lot of cans to haul around 1 gal. , 5 gal. Jus' Sayin'

pitw

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
That's a lot of cans to haul around 1 gal. , 5 gal. Jus' Sayin'
Hutterites had 2 Btrains of diesel delivered day before yesterday. Problem was they only had space for 1 1/2, now they have diesel in tanks and and things that may not be clean. I'd sure hate to drink the milk from their dairy.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Just saw Reg $1.59.9, Diesel $199.9 Haven't seen Diesel that cheap in years.
East Tn.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
1.99 Chevron normally 2.79

SC

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Im gonna burn it in vehicles and farm equipment. It is stabilized with pri-g, but will probably only last til end of the summer.

We bought 10k gallons tax exempt diesel too.
Is the diesel green or red? And I've used PRI-G and used the fuel five years later and it was in great shape. Stored in dark, cool, dry shed with zero problems - kept diesel the same length of time with same results. I just decided to rotate the fuel and check it.

worked exactly as I had planned

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
The diesel has red dye in it. Not for use in road vehicles, can put it in grain hauling otr local delivery (the elevator) rigs. Some guys use it in everything...........:secret:

The gas is in a 500 gallon bulk tank on a stand. The diesel, which got pri-d, is in a bulk tank sitting on a slab, with a 12v pump for filling.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
80 canuckistani pennies a liter this evening.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I've seen it all now, yesterday afternoon we went for a ride and on the main hywy going thru town, there's a fairly new van parked kitty corner from a gas station there's two Mexican kids about 8-10 yrs old sitting in lawn chairs by the road, another female Mexican dressed like a hooker holding a sign " we need gas to get home, please help". there's also a male sitting in the drivers seat of the van, all well dressed that we could see. So you made it clear to Iowa and now ur out of money & gas. This is a small town we don't normally have shit like this, what scam these people got going?

Last edited: